Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

o
2013 commercial seed swap

Posted by ishareflowers 6a. MA. (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 3, 13 at 7:19

This swap is for COMMERCIAL SEEDS ONLY, the packs must be seeds from 2010 or newer. Since these will be commercial seeds, you will probably get 1/2 trades but it will allow you to try some of the newer varieties out there.

PLEASE DO NOT send any cosmos,marigold or zinnia mixes (i have way too many that I got stuck with) Please don't send dollar store type seeds. If these types are sent they will not count towards your total number sent and will be returned to you.

PLEASE DO NOT send seeds that are known to have a short shelf life if probable viability time has gone by. A few seeds are good for one year only, such as onions, parsnips, parsley, chives, shiso, scorzonera, Batavian endive, licorice, pennyroyal, St Johnswort, liatris, delphinium, larkspur, perennial phlox, and any seed that has been pelleted (copied from Fedco).

Flowers and veggies are fine, last year we did both and it worked out. I did have a player that sent in all veggie seeds request only flower seeds in return, this I cannot do. If you sent in all veggies seeds, chances are you will get mostly veggie seeds back.

Here are the rules...

1. Must be commercial seeds

2. your packages must be labeled with year and where purchased if not in original packaging.

3. No more than 5 packs of the same type of seed (please don't make 5 packets of the same seed with 5 seeds in each package) I have purchased seeds that come with only 10 seeds to a package and shared only 5 seeds of that, However, I have also gotten seeds with 5 packages of 10 mixed marigold seeds. Please don't do that...lol. I try to keep this swap as fair as possible for everyone involved so please only send what you would be happy to get in return.

4. SEEDS MUST REACH ME by March 1. I will send my addy as people sign up, you can mail whenever you are ready to do so.

5. seeds will be mailed out to you no later than March,7th. I have sent out packages before if a complete wishlist has been filled.

6. I must have a current WANTS LIST, either sent with your seeds or on your gw page for me to check when sorting out the incoming packages.

7. sign ups are until the mail date...The more the merrier!

When mailing seeds, please be sure to put the same amount of postage that it cost you to mail PLUS.85 for delivery conf#. In 3 three years only one package has been lost, sadly, it didn't have a conf#. I replaced the seeds but I will not be replacing if a package is lost. I strongly suggest a delivery conf#!!

I mail from the post office so stamps or cash is fine, change will be returned with your seeds!

Last but not least, I send seeds from my garden if I see them on your wants list. I do not count them towards my contribution but you may want to add an extra stamp or two just in case. I ALWAYS return any unused postage!!!

Happy New Year!

Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2013 commercial seed swap

I'd like to participate in this swap. (lol I'm hoping I still want to look at seeds after the WLOMWL Swap wraps up in a few weeks.)

o

Sign me up, please.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 3, 13 at 13:46

I'm in! Thanks for hosting again this year, Lisa!
Shirley!

o

Please count me in!

o

Me too, please.

o

I'd love to join in. Is there a limit of how many total packets we can send?

This post was edited by legallyheidi on Thu, Jan 3, 13 at 18:01

o

hello
I dont have lots of commercial, but might have more by the send date.
but I'm in
michelle

o

Good Morning All,

I have sent emails with my addy to everyone that has signed up so far.

Michelle, I have had players that sent in 6 packs of commercial seeds, it's okay. As long as they are not dollar store or walmart type seeds, they are swappable! it's not about how many you have, it's just a chance to try something that you wouldn't/couldn't purchase yourself.

Lisa

o

Count me in please! Thanks for hosting Lisa :)

o

I was just reading the wrong post. Your commercial seed swap from 2011 is just 2 posts down now. Not sure if some of the posts were from this year or not. I don't have time to check now! If you want to break my seed packs down you can! I am mostly interested in veggies and herbs,but there were also some flowers listed on my wants list. Thanks for doing this swap. I know how much time is in a day. I'm home all day too!

o

Sign me up! Would love to join!

PinkIris

o

would love to participate! thanks!

PinkIris

o

Hi Pinkiris,

I tried to email you the mailig info BUT you have youe email blocked so I can't...

Lisa

o

Would love to participate too

o

Lisa,

I am in!! I have your address so you do not need to send my way.

Thanks for hosting! I do hope all is well with you!

Annie

o

Hi Lisa,
Please count me in!
Lisa

o

Welcome to all the new sign-ups, we have some different people joining in this year..yay!

Annie, all is well here.

Subruralgirl, your email is blocked, I cannot send my addy to you.

Have a great day

Lisa

o

Hello Iwould like to join, Susan

o

Love this swap! Please count me in again this year.

o

I would love to join.

o

Please sign me up. Thanks.

o

Hi Lisa,
Please sign me up. Thanks!

o

I'd like to join, have a few packages I could send from 2012. Where do I send? I'm not sure how to tell how these come from dollar store or walmart, but kind of going by the price, have one that is 59 cents from American Seeds, but the rest are over 1.00, i was not the purchaser.

o

Good Morning,

I have emailed my address and addressed Gardengramma questions via private emails..

Atravers, I cannot email you, you have your email blocked.

Lisa

o

I am new here :). I would love to participate if you will have me! I am excited!

o

Count me in! ;o)
I have been finding seed packets I didn't realize I had while getting my seeds ready for other RR swaps! I bought some I already had as well recently!
Can we copy the package label & send the info that way?
Thanks,
Lila aka 'imabirdnut'

o

Wow!

We have 20 players already and several that have never played before, this should be fun!

I have been answering questions directly from my email so please don't think people are being ignored.

I still have not sent my addy to a few of the sign-ups because their email is blocked..

Lisa

o
package arrived

Socialgarden, Your seeds have arrived!

I'm anxious to get some packages to start sorting, get packing ladies....lol

Lisa

o

I'll join in on the fun!

o

I heard your plea for more packages, so I sent one to you today! (I didn't include a note, so I'll be emailing you shortly.)

o

Do you accept open seed packages? I have used only a few and there are a lot left in the packets.

o

I'm sending my seeds tomorrow!

o

I was wondering what happened! I'm not sure why it's blocked so I changed it. Please try again. Thanks!
Lisa

o

Package #2 sent.

o

Hello All,

I appreciate those who have sent seeds in already to keep me busy. However, you have plenty of time to get your packages together so please don't feel rushed!

I had a large package of seeds in my mailbox this morning, it was from Jaynine. Thank you!

Subruralgal, the same thing happened! When I open the email this is what I see.

(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)

I was wondering what happened! I'm not sure why it's blocked so I changed it. Please try again. Thanks!
Lisa

SubruralGirl

o

BUMP....BUMP!!

o

Thank you Annie!

jaynine, I got your second packet today..

chrystalline, I got yours as well.

If anyone of you have time, please check out select seeds online catalogue...Jaynine has a serious seed shopping issue and loves them!!lol

Please remember....the more you have on your wants list,the better chance you have of getting what you would like in return.

Lisa

o

I feel like a slacker, lol. I will get mine together this weekend and mail them out Monday if nothing gets in the way.
Alana

o

Good Morning All!

Alana, you funny girl! There is plenty of time to get your seeds together, no worries here.

Subrural, Please email me from your email account, not garden web.

I posted yesterday about looking at select seeds website. I failed to mention that you should add anything that interests you to your wants list. I'm pretty sure that between Jaynine and myself we have at least one of everything from this site in the swap!! I also shop swallowtail, parks, botanical interests, t & M and stokes seeds so feel free to add anything of interest to your wants lists!

Today will be the day that I make up my gallon size baggies and alphabetize all the seeds that have come in so far. this makes it a lot easier to find the seed packets when I see it on a wish list.

I know that a few of you(including myself), have seeds out in swaps and are expecting packages back soon. Please post here if that is the case, I will hold off on looking at your wants list. I will ask that you don't take away any wants after Feb,14th, you can add right up until the mail date of March,1st. I will print a wants list and attach it to your bag on the 14th so if you add anything to your wants nafter that, post here that you have added and I will print a new one for your bag.

If your wants list is complete and ready for me to view, please let me know that too.

NEW PLAYERS....I have gotten a couple of very specific wish lists via email. Please understand that what you get back is solely based on what comes in to the swap.

Time to sort.

Have a great day!

Lisa

o

My wish list won't be ready for a bit, Lisa. I will work on that, too.....

o

Zackey, your seeds came today..

Lisa

o
seeds

Zackey, your seeds came today.

Lisa

o

Lisa,

I am mailing you seeds today...I will email you as well!

Thanks much!!

Annie

o

I just had an idea.....I am going to start a seperate thread for players to post their WISH LIST when it's complete.

It will be easier for me to search lists this way and you can edit them if you need to add on items.

Please have your list posted no later than Feb,14th, nothing can be removed after this time but you can add up until the day I am mailing seeds home.

Sound good??? I hope so!

Lisa

o

Sounds like a great idea, my list is :
Anything LOL, suprise me. New to gardening and I'm not going to be picky :) Everything is new to me

o

Lisa, please drop me from this swap. I'm just not going to have time to put a list together. lol The other swap has taken way more of my time and energy than I expected, and I don't even want to think about seeds for a long time.
Thanks,
Patricia

o

I'm in too.

o

My wish list is in my members page. I hope that is OK.

o

Atravers, your seeds arrived yesterday afternoon.

Hibiscusfan, I copied and posted your list to the wishlist thread.

Lisa

o

Thanks Lisa I'm a computer dummy. Don't even know how to post pictures either. Need to take a course in computers!!

o

PLEASE DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED TO POST A WISH LIST.... YOU HAVE UNTIL FEB,14TH TO POST ONE AND THEN YOU CAN ADD(no removing anything after the 15th please) BY EDITING AFTER THAT DATE!!

CANYONWIND, I got your seeds, I will email you shortly!!!

SKYBLUE, I got your seeds also.

Lisa

o

I have mine packaged to put in the mail this week...I just need an address ;) I'll post my wishlist this week, as well.

o

Please sign me up. Thanks for hosting.

Ellie

o

I'm running late getting my wish list up, was there a deadline to do so by? :D

o

Lisa, I thought I had your address but I guess not.
Please email to me...seeds are ready to send.

Ellie

o

I'd like to join! Please tell me where to send my seeds, and thank you so much for doing this. I love knowing that my extras are not going to waste.

o

I think I have answered everyone privately, If not, Please post again and I will get back to you.

Lisa

o

Lisa, have not checked here in several days. If you sent me an email, I did not receive.

Janine and Select Seeds...to funny!

Happy Friday!

Annie

o

I got mine out yesterday.
Alana

o

Alana, I got your package today..

I also got a package from South Dakota...I think it's gardengramma but I am not sure.

I am waiting on wish lists to start trying to get seeds in their new homes.

Lisa

o

Lisa I still have not received email as to where to send my seeds. Thanks!

Ellie

o

Hi,

Pls count me in -- would be first time doing this and
sounds like better than Las Vegas slots lol

Thanks,

Barbara
rhodes521@hotmail.com

o

Ellie,

I'm sorry! I have sent you emails 3 times and they keep coming back to me...

ALANA, would you mind sending farmergirl my addy..PLEASE!

Welcome Rhodes

o

Yeppers. In just a moment.
Edited to add, I just sent it twice. Once through GW email and once directly from my email. Maybe one of them will get through.
Alana

This post was edited by poisondartfrog on Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 20:19

o

Thanks for the welcome. Am looking forward to this.

Barbara

rhodes145
rhodes521@hotmail.com

o

I'll join! Need some time to put together a wants list and get my packets ready. I'm going to a big seed swap on the 24th so I'll try to be on the lookout for items on peoples' lists.

o

I mailed my seeds today. Thanks for doing this swap.

Ellie

o

VEG WANT LIST

Winter Squash Seeds [SQUASH IS FAVORITE VEGGIE]
Amazonka
Chersonskaya
Greek Sweet Red
Hokkaido Stella Blue
Knife River
Libra
Baby Bush
Blue Ballet
Bush buttercup
Burgess Strain
Emerald Strain
Mayo Blusher
P o t i m a r r o n
Piacentina
Burpee Butterbush Butternut
Sibley
Silver Bell
Southern Miner's
Strawberry Crown
Table Gold
Uncle Dave's Dakota Dessert

PEPPERS
ONES THAT ARE NOT VERY POPULAR
[DON�T WANT - EX: JALAPENO, SERRANO, COMMON BELL PEPPER,
BANANA PEPPER, ETC.]

GREEN/SNAP BEANS " NO DRIED BEANS,ETC.>

PEAS � EDIBLE POD: SNOW PEAS SUGAR PEAS SNAP PEAS

CARROTS � ANY

LETTUCE � ANYTHING BUT HEAD LETTUCE
CORN � Non-GMO YELLOW OR WHITE. [Early if known. I�m in Seattle]

o

OOOoops.

This post was edited by gardenerz on Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 20:28

o

OOOoooooop Again.

This post was edited by gardenerz on Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 22:51

o

gardenerz.

PLEASE know that I am not a veggie gardener",don't fully know rare and commons and I am limited to what veggies come into the swap...

Also, I see lots of DO NOT wants, I do my best to send what is asked for BUT I am limited to what seeds get sent in and my own private stash.

Lisa

o

Farmergirl,

I got your seeds in yesterday, nice selection!

5 more days to get a wishlist posted!

Lisa

o
RE: 4 more days!

4 More days to post a wish list !

o

My seeds went out today. It will be there in 2-3 days.

o

Good Morning All !

One more day to post your wish list before I start filling bags for the ride home.

This DOES NOT mean that you can't post one, it just means that I will be dropping wants into bags and less and less seeds will be available to fill wishes.

I like to have all wish lists up at the same time so that I can be fair when sorting wants. If I have 20 wants from one players list when I am sorting but it's on another players list that I only have 5 wants, I give them to the one with only 5 wants......make sense??? I do it this way so that everyone or almost everyone gets some wishes filled. I try to be fair!

Monica..I got your seeds in the mail yesterday!

Lisa

o

Lisa, I will be mailing my seeds today!
Is there no longer delivery confirmation available unless you use priority mail???
Thanks,
Lila

o

Lisa,

i would love to join your swap.
my want list is easy.
any toms
any beans
any lettuces
any winter squash
i am including an old fashion cut flower mix for you as a thankyou for all the hard work you are puttin in.

thank you
randysbirds
randy
email: aplace2fledge@yahoo.com

o

I still plan on playing! I will have my husband mail tomorrow! My laptop died two weeks ago so I have been out of commission.

o

Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 14:45

Lisa, just got my seeds mailed out today! I have a tracking number, if needed.

Lila, all I got at the PO today were tracking numbers on the packages I mailed. None were priority. Wonder when this started?

Shirley!

o

hello lisa
I need your address, I will send out this weekend.
michelle

o

Hi Lisa,

need your address to send out first leg of seeds.

(sent you an email with others I'll be getting from JL Hudson to send on when I get 'em)

Thanks,

Barbara
rhodes145

o

Lisa,

I already have your address -- no need to send.

Ty,

Barbara

o

hi
my seeds are on the way.
I sent 36 packs
michelle

o
RE: 2013 commercial seed swap**

hi sorry double post

This post was edited by micyrey on Sat, Feb 16, 13 at 13:51

o

Hello,

I started sorting a bit last night and was able to fill quite a few wishes for the flower growers... I haven't started on veggies yet.

Jas-il Your seeds arrived..

Hibiscusfan, you are a lucky lady! Your package was almost wide open BUT contained your wish list, $5 and 52 packets of seeds. Hopefully, this is what it was supposed to be!!!

Sassy, oh Sassy, where are you. I can just look at your trade page for a wish list if you like.

GAME TIME!

I will post in the morning so that everyone has a chance to see that one will be played..The prize will be seeds of course!

I didn't order like a crazy lady this year BUT I did just find my envy with 26 packs from Swallowtail of seeds that I ordered and forgot about! Things were crazy here trying to get my oldest out and into her new home, It was one issue after another. I a have also ordered from T & M. I will let the winner choose their prize from them or I can choose from my last years seeds"way too many to list> something off your wish list,

Lisa

o

i never got a response or confirmation that i was in you swap plus no address to send seeds to. what happened?

randysbirds
randy
aplace2fledge@yahoo.com

o

jas_il, I keep meaning to ask every time I see your name on the thread...any chance that you're planning to go to the seed swap at the Chicago Botanic Garden on the 24th? I'm planning to go in hopes of finding new things-maybe even some that I can bring to the plant swap in May.

o

Lisa, guess I messed up big time on sealing my package! I had 135 packs in my package and also a listing of what was in it. My fault!! Glad you received the $5. Will use a new padded envelope next time.

o

happygardener23,
I sent you an email.

o

OH NO Suzanne! That's not so good then, I thought you were the luckiest woman around when I saw $$ and seeds in there. I will send you some extras from my stash to try and cushion the blow!

Randys, I sent you an email, Please check your spam.

Lisa

o

Lisa

trying this again, lol hope its not too late to join in =)
Please let me know, thanks!

o

Pinkiris, it is not too late, don't worry! I just emailed you again.

Randy, you should have an email now. I went back and checked my sent mail. I sent it to aplacetofledge, instead of aplace2fledge....sorry! My memory is not what it used to be...lol

I got a new laptop last week...I think I need to watch the tutorial!

GAME TIME!

The first set of letters will be the genus, the second and third is the specific name of such plant.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Each player may pick one letter per day to fill in the plant name....you may guess at the plant name once per day as well. This will give all players a chance at winning!

Lisa

o

So, I can guess a letter on the thread? Interesting game-hope I am doing it right. I will guess the letter A.

o

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ A / _ _ _ _ _ _ / A _ _

alana, would you mind sending pinkiris my mailing address. The poor girl wants to join and for some reason, it won't go through for me.....Thank you!

I have the actual words separated by a / because it shows separated but posts them all together.

Lisa

o

Oh boy, games! Much more fun than painting my living room (which is what I should be doing right now). May I pick the letter E?

o

I choose the letter C ??

o

pinkiris, I sent it two ways in hopes that you will receive at least one.

o

Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 9:14

I'll choose the letter R!

o

Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 9:15

I'll choose the letter R!

o

Wow, this will be a quick one!

- e - c - era / - - - - er / a- e

o

Heuchera Ginger Ale!

o

My letter of day is O for oh no I goofed !!!

o

Congrats, Happy G.

o

Congrats HappyG!!! I will post a list of my 2013 seeds later today.

NEW GAME!

This will be like a wheel of fortune....lol Each player will take an imaginary spin and call a letter. 1 spin and 1 guess per day, per player.

This is a quote

_ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/-- _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ / _ _ _/ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ / _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _..

Good luck!

the / separates each word.

o

My letter for the day is S

o

Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 16:51

My letter for the day is T!

o

MY letter for today is O

o

_ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ s / _ _ _ _ t s/ t _ _ _ _/ s _ _ _ s/-- _ _ _ / _ _ _ / t _ _/ _ _ _ s , _ _ _ / _ _ _/ t _ _/_ _ _ t _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ / _ _ _ /_ _ _ s _ _ _..

keep em coming

o

_ / _ oo _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ s / _ _ _ _ t s/ t _ _ _ _/ s _ _ _ s/-- o _ _ / _ o _ / t _ _/ _ _ _ s , o _ _ / _ o _/ t _ _/_ _ _ t _ _ _/ _ _ _/ o _ _ / _ o _ /_ _ _ s _ _ _..

Lisa

o

My letter for the day is R :)

o

Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 12:19

My letter for the day is H!

o

I'll try 'n' if it is not taken.

o

Letter M

o

I'll choose an E

o

_ / _ oo _ / _ _ r _ e n e r/ _ _ _ _ _ s / _ _ _ n t s/ three/ s ee _ s/ one / _ o r / t he/ _ _ _ s , one / _ o r/ the/_ e _ t h er/ _ n _/ one / _ o r /h _ m s e _ _..

o

I think I got it:

"A good gardener always plants three seeds one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself."

o

A good gardner always plants three seeds one for the bugs,one for the weather, and one for himself.

o

Congrats Jasmine!

Suzanne, you just missed it!

HappyG and Jasmine, I will send you a list of seeds to choose from as soon as my neck will allow me to sit long enough to type it out,

Lisa

o

Congradulations Happygardner and Jasmine!! I need to type faster next time. LOL

o

Thanks Lisa,
Wow! Super excited! Since English is my second language so I never thought that I am able to do it.

Thanks Suzaane, I am really sorry.

Happygardener23 - Congrats!

o

I would love to join. I am gathering my commercial seeds as I am writing this.

o

I would love to join. I am gathering my commercial seeds as I am writing this.

o

Thanks jas_il, same to you!

Lisa, I'm sorry to be a pain, but I can't seem to find the email you sent with your address. Would you please send it again? My package is almost ready to go.

o

PLEASE DONT OPEN AN EMAIL SENT FROM ME TODAY>>>>I WAS HACKED!

I have taken the proper measures to fix it but to be sure, don't open anything today.

Jaynine, thank you!

Welcome, meimei...I will email in the morning.

Lisa

HappyG, if you still need my addy, I will resend in the morning.

o

PLEASE DONT OPEN AN EMAIL SENT FROM ME TODAY>>>>I WAS HACKED!

I have taken the proper measures to fix it but to be sure, don't open anything today.

Jaynine, thank you!

Welcome, meimei...I will email in the morning.

Lisa

HappyG, if you still need my addy, I will resend in the morning.

o
packages

Hi,

I got 4 packages in today!

imabirdnut
sjc
Rhodes
April in fla......I need your screen name please.
Monica in NY...I need your screen name too!

Lisa

o

Lisa ~ I'm sorry I didn't get back here to post the want list..lol I must've missed that part of the directions. I just had the swap on my calendar and knew about the mailing date. I'll be mailing mine this wkend. It's close to the finish line but it's the best I can do! New job, full time school, plus doing all the 'mom stuff' in between. *whew*

I just gotta look forward for those happy moments of seeing those manila packages with seeds in the mailbox to make my day! Luckily the job is short term and will end just in time for spring planting..LOL

o

Lisa,

Where are we to be posting our wish list at? please help

thanks!

o

Hi Pink,

scroll down further than this post and you will see the commercial seed swap wish list post.

I got 3 packages of seeds today..

Kousa
randysbirds-Thank you for the flower packet!
Lisa-Oregon- I need your screen name please

Please if you haven't mailed yet, put your gw screen name on your seed packets! I have to put them on when you don't so that you don't get your own seeds back.

Lisa

o

I have not gotten seeds from the following people.

Sassy- will mail soon
Meimei- getting them together
Pinkiris-mailed
a_ard- haven't heard anything
gardenerz-mailed
primrose-mailed
legallyheidi-dropped
patrob-dropped

As soon as I get all the packages in, the madness can begin...lol

Lisa

o

hello lisa

I dont see where you receved and I'm not on the not yet receved. could you please check and see if mine made it. my seeds from the new years swap never made it back so I'm hopping these didnt get lost as well.
michelle

o

I have my seeds together but do not have your address. I think you said your email was hacked and that you would send it the next morning, but I never got it.

o
RE: 2013 commercial seed swap q

I have my seeds together but do not have your address. I think you said your email was hacked and that you would send it the next morning, but I never got it.

o

Lisa,
You don't have my seeds yet either because I haven't sent them. I too am still waiting on an email with your address, please.

Thank you!

o

Hi,

I have emailed both Mei and happygardener through the garden web....They don't always go through that way, neither one of you have an email listed for me to send you my addy. Please sent me an email ishareflowers@aol.com from your regular email NOT GARDEN WEB....:)

Rhodes, I got an envy today. I thought it was your postage because it didn't come in your first package. It was a sasbe that you were sending to Vina, you mailed it to the wrong person! Please let me know what you want me to do with it.

Lisa

o

Lisa,
I received the email that you just sent with your address. Thank you. I have my seed packed up and will mail first thing Monday (will post confirmation then). I'm waiting to see if I find anything else fun to add at the seed swap that I'm attending on Sunday.

o

Lisa,
My seeds are in the mail. I'm glad that I waited until after the local seed swap that I attended yesterday. I took home many new goodies that I was able to pass along into this swap.

Thanks again for taking on this project!

o

Hi,

I have sorted alphabetically all the seeds that have been sent in thus far. We have lots of veggies! I will be sending you ONLY the amount of veggies that you sent in unless you say that you want extras/doubles.. Flower growers, if you want some veggies, say so. Kousa sent in very large full packs of veggies and doesn't want anything in return "I will be sending her some garden surprise seeds>. .These will be extras and not counted towards your return numbers. "I will make up the flower difference with my stash>

Primrose
micyrey
gardenerz

I got your seeds!

4 more days to March, 1st...Please get your seeds out now!

Lisa

o

I'm in and sending seeds today! Sorry for the late entry, just found this today. Please let me know your address, thanks!

o

Well twist my arm....I would LOVE extra veggie seeds if you have them. I sent about 60% veg/herbs and 40% flowers, and I certainly don't need the exact ratio in return.

Thanks again!

o

I'll take a few veggies, my garden is smallish so don't need corn or plants that take alot of space. Thanks Suz

o

hello
Im ok with more vegies.
esp tomatoes, lettuce, and beans.
michelle

o

Hi Lisa, I would love a few extra veggie seeds if possible. This is my first season growing anything, getting excited! Thank you very much!~ Christine

o

I'd love to have any extra veggies you have left over too.

o

I'd love to have any extra veggies you have left over too.

o

I can take some extra veggies especially beans, chard, lettuces, eggplants, strawberry, basil, greens. okra or leftover anything

o

Lisa,

I just sent you an email....if you have any beets, gold, white etc, might you please send some my way?

Thanks,

Annie

o

I would love any extra veggies, anything would be fantastic! =) thank you!

o

Happygardener...I sent you an email. Please let me know if you didn't get it!

I have everyones seeds EXCEPT for the following:

Sassy

a-aard908

cdavis-being fed exed today.

Lisa

o

Hi Lisa,
I will take some vegies but since I am gardening in raised garden boxes, I can't use corn, squash, and large watermelon that take large areas., But if they are bush v
vegies, beans, etc. that would be ok.

Thanks Lisa,

Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here