Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Important info-Incredible Edibles/Incredible Heirlooms

Posted by southerncharm1 Orlando, FL Z9 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 7, 09 at 8:14

Hi Everyone! If everyone doesn't know, our Heather/Iheartroscoe has taken a break from the group. As our groups are starting to grow and get busy I am being a bit overwhelmed keeping up with both groups, so, I have enlisted Christy/bonechickchris to help moderate both of our groups. :) She is very fair, understanding, organized and sweet. Hope you'll all give her a warm welcome as a new moderator.

Thanks,
Kathy
(IE and IH Moderator)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Important info-Incredible Edibles/Incredible Heirlooms

Way to go Christy!

I hope Heather gets the time & space she needs.

o

Hi there guys! Just incase noone knows me, my name is Christy (bonechickchris). I have been with IE for a while now. Kathy has asked me to help assist her with our groups.
Please know that anyone can email me at anytime with any questions or concerns about anything! And I mean anything!

I know sometimes there are questions that you would like to ask but you feel they are too silly to ask in front of a forum full of people. KNow you can always ask me anything, no matter how dumb you may feel the question is, no questions are too dumb! Trust me, I have asked many of those questions myself!

Also feel free to email me with any concerns or opinions that you would would like to share or express.

I am pretty easy to talk to you!

I hope we will all have lots of fun with IE and IH over the New Year!!!! Christy

PS, I get this question often, people want to know what my name, bonechickchris stands for,,, I am a musician in some wedding bands and play the trombone/bass trombone all over, and a girl playing this is quite rare, hence the name, "bonechickchris"

o

I was wondering, but never asked. LOL Glad to have you aboard. :D

o

• Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 9, 09 at 11:00

I hope all is well with Heather :( And I hope she has a relaxing revigrating break :)

And Hey Christy...Congrats and good job!! :)

Donna :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here