Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: New Swap: Herbs Galore!

Posted by HoHumHollow 6A (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 10, 11 at 8:48

Good Morning GW!
As a brand new member here, I thought I would jump in both feet first and arms flailing about ridiculously. First a little about myself, I am pretty new to having my very own garden. I grew up helping both my grandparents and my parents in their gardens, but last year was the first I planted my very own. It was a simple garden because I wanted to start off slow and didn�t have much money to invest in seeds. This year, I am going all out, taking these dreary winter months to plan my garden down to the very tiniest detail. I am so very excited and thankful to all of you how have helped out by offering seeds through SASE or adoption (thanks again dem_pa)!

Now on to the exchange!

I would like to host an Herb exchange.

There will be a minimum of 5 packs of seeds for any type of herb, only 3 pack of the same herb are allowed.

All packs must be clearly labeled and packed in a bubble envelope. Please include enough seeds, and remember that what you give is what you get back.

Include with your seeds: enough postage for me to mail it back to you, a label with your address, a wish list and a sent list (so that I can try to send you something different than what you sent in), and please include your name, GW name, and e-mail address so that I can track everything.

Finally, the deadline to sign-up is the 22nd and you must mail your seeds by February 1st.

I am so excited and eager to host this exchange (please let me know if I am missing anything.)

Blessings,
Jay

Already signed up:
1. Smitties
2. Jessew

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: New Swap: Herbs Galore!

Hello All!
I'm excited to start recieving your bubblies. I will post when I recieve yours. If you did not get my address, let me know. Those who have joined are:
smitties
jessew
flowergirl34
naturegirl236
beth_b_kodiak
HoHumHollow

Thanks for making my first swap fun!

o
RE: UPDATE: New Swap: Herbs Galore!

Hey Hohum, did my envelope make it there yet? Smitties

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here