Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: children exchange

Posted by gardeningwithbaby zone 4 NE (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 5, 06 at 8:52

Right now we have 7 families signed up. I would like to get one more to even it out but 7 is just fine too. Please send me a list of children and ages and some wants for seeds. I will match up families with families. If you would prefer to do a match for each child let me know and I will see what we can do. Also let me know if interested in doing an exchange with all members of group. I had thought about doing it this way, and don't mind sending to another 6 gardeners but didn't know if everyone wanted to do the same.

Stacie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: children exchange

My daughter ~ Megin ~ just turned 11 and is in the 6th grade. She enjoys anything 'girly' and would like to have easy to grow flowers that smell good and bright color's &/or veggies. She has her own plots and enjoys doing her own planting, watering and cutting/processing. The only thing she wants me to help with is the weeding... :)

Megin will be happy with a one on one or a box exchange with everyone. What ever you decided will be fine.

Marie

o

Just pair me up with whomever or I can take 2/ To help even things out. There are 6 children in my house and ranged from 10 to almost 1. Boys and girls.

o

My daughter Kira is 4. She loves being outside and helping me play in the dirt. She like growing and harvesting her own vegetables as well as flowers.

Is this going to be a one time swap or a year long one?

o

Right now I have had 3 of the participants post their info or email me. I am thinking with only 3 packages to send that we could do a couple of mailings, maybe one now and one later in the spring. How about one now with seeds and such, and one in the spring of plants. For the first we could mail a package to each of the participants and then I will assign names to send a plant package in April. LMK what you think.

Stacie

o

Sounds good to Meg & I. You may have to email me direct as the one's for GW seem to get lost in space since the 1st of the year.

Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here