Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new: *obf* february ~ let me call you sweetpea~

Posted by hazelnutbunny 7A (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 24, 12 at 9:37

Photobucket

Welcome to the February swap! This month we are going to start some romance in our gardens!
February is a great month to trim those roses, transplant some bushes or trees, start planning a new garden space ...and for us late bloomers, maybe winter sow some seeds.
So this month, we will be keeping it simple yet again, but also adding a little more fun.
You'll be sending your partner a GARDENER'S VALENTINE. Included in your package should be:
A- a valentine (handmade or storebought, up to you!)
B- a valentine treat (chocolate is always good, but you can also send gardening treats like gloves, plant tags, etc!)
C- some bulbs or seeds with a Valentine's theme. These can either be pink, red or white colored....OR...have names that imply romance (love-in-a-mist, bleeding heart, etc..)

Your package should fit inside a flat rate bubble envie or a small flat rate box. Keep it simple, but thoughtful! :)

Signups will be until FEBRUARY 2.
I will assign partners on FEBRUARY 3.
You'll have until FEBRUARY 18 to mail your packages out.

Let's have fun with this & be creative! As long you can send any amount of seeds, bulbs or treats as long as it FITS INSIDE THE SMALL FLAT RATE BOX/ENVIE. :) Remember to use those DC's!

valentine chocolate rabbit Pictures, Images and Photos

*OBF is a year-round trade group. You must be a member to participate. If you're interested in becoming a member, please contact the hostess of the current swap, and she'll get you the info you need. Thanks!*

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new: *obf* february ~ let me call you sweetpea~

Unless two people are signing up at once, I may be the first one to sign up. This sounds like a great idea - simple but sweet!
I like the pictures you created.

Jeanne

o

LOVE IT!
Sign me up. :)
vina

o

Wonderful to have you, Ladies!

LOVE-ly Ladies:
~Jeanne
~Vina

o

Sign me up please;)

o

Can I sign up? It sounds Wonderful!!!
I'd LOVE to send someone a Valentine!!!
Thank, Amy :)

o

hello
I'm in
michelle

o

Melissa - Count me in, I love your post.

Shirley

o

Melissa -

Count me in, I picked up one of those boxes today at the PO...i need to now think of how to stuff it.

love your graphics.

thanks for hosting back to back.

Maryanne

o

Welcome to everyone! Terrific to have so many joining in already. :)

Does anyone have a current list of our members? The only one I have is from 3 years ago.

Amy...Are you a current member? I appologize for asking, but I honestly can't remember. I'm getting horrible about that lately! :)
Either way, please email me so I can *perhaps* get my noggin on straight. LoL!

LOVE-ly Ladies:

~Jeanne
~Vina
~Jlee
~Michelle
~Shirley
~Maryanne

o

Melissa Bunny...I am in! Let Me Call You Sweetpea....lovely!

Thanks for hosting!

Annie

o

Ooh, ooh, I saw the word CHOCOLATE!!!! I am in!!

Love Valentines Day.

Thanks Melissa

o

Oh, Melissa-You did it again. What great ideas you come up with! Please add me to your list! Margaret

o

Got you on the list, Ladies! :) Thanks for playing this month, it's great to have y'all!

LOVE-ly Ladies:

~Jeanne
~Vina
~Jlee
~Michelle
~Shirley
~Maryanne
~Annie
~Margo
~Margaret

o

A current member of the gardenweb and used to exchange fequently but have been out of commission for atleast a year but just want to get back into action!!!!
Thanks for asking!!! amy :)

o

Active Members of OBF
Annnie/canyonwind - 3 swaps 2011
Beth/beth_b_kodiak - 5 swaps 2011
Carol/veega11 - 6 swaps 2011
Faye/nottougly - 6 swaps 2011
Jeanne/sandlapper_rose - 5 swaps 2011
Jen/jlee160 - 5 swaps 2011
Margaret/margaret-2007 - 0 swaps 2011 (welcome back)
Margo/smitties - 4 swaps 2011
Mary Ellen/mellen - 6 swaps 2011
Maryanne/earthlydelights - 3 swaps 2011
Melissa/hazelnutbunny - 4 swaps 2011
Michelle/micyrey - 4 swaps 2011
Remy/remy - 3 swaps 2011
Shirley/brittneysgran - 9 swaps 2011
Sue/suegardens2 - 6 swaps 2011
Sue/sguanzon - 4 swaps 2011
Treasa/uptreasa - 4 swaps 2011
Vina/flowergirl34 - 8 swaps 2011
Rose/rosemetier - 6 swaps 2011

Worked up a spread sheet of last years swaps and this is the list of active OBF Members. Hopefully some old OBF Members will join again some time.

Amy - In order to join with our group you must send your swap box first. When it is received whoever has your name will send your box. Hope this is OK. WELCOME

One other reminder...While going through all those older posts I will remind everyone....You must post the contents of your box when received. Everyone likes to know their box was received. Thanks ladies

Shirley

o

Can i help with this? Im a member, but not very active!

o

WOW shirley, you are so on the ball. Thanks so much for doing this. you are the winner for last year, more swaps that anyone! i'm happy to be getting back into this. so much went on last year that it made it virtually impossible. i remember our rules said at least half the swaps. remember back in the day when we pretty much all swapped every month and we did hostess gifts? GW doesn't move as much as it did, in all forums, not just here.

in any event, thanks so much for keeping the records.

maryanne

o

Thank you for the list, Shirley! I appreciate it!

Amy & Christene~ If you'd like to become a member of OBF (which is different than just a member of GW, OBF is our year round trading group), please send either Shirley or me a quick email so we can get you headed in the right direction. There are only a few quick rules to go over, I think. I haven't "inducted" anyone in a while. :)

o

count the old queen in. your swaps are always fun lil sis. gg daughter has been visiting for a month she is 4 and wants to be called a princess, so one night I said goodnight princess and she says goodnight old queen. she calls me queen don't know why she added old, gg pa is grandpa the great, mommy is fairy, my son her g pa is a prince. she left yesterday miss her. hugs to ya all from the old queen

o

Yay! Good to have you back, Big Sis! :) Old queen, huh? Well, I think that's a compliment! Better than the "meaner pants" that Lili calls me! LoL!

LOVE-ly Ladies:

~Jeanne
~Vina
~Jlee
~Michelle
~Shirley
~Maryanne
~Annie
~Margo
~Margaret
~Carol

o

Christine---Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.

Melissa - Christine is in good standing with the group so add her to your swap.

Yes Maryanne you are right about each member must do at least 6 swaps a year but I know things happen and we will just have to mark that rule off. There's 12 members who did not meet that criteria in 2011 so we are not worried about it. I'm so happy to see Margaret back and now Christine. Can you tell Vina and I like swaps. LOL

Carol-Old Queen....I like that

Off to a Volleyball game.

Shirley

o

Will do, Shirley!

Welcome, Christine!

LOVE-ly Ladies:

~Jeanne
~Vina
~Jlee
~Michelle
~Shirley
~Maryanne
~Annie
~Margo
~Margaret
~Carol
~Christine

o

Shirley, your too RIGHT! LOL! I think my husband would think I was sick or something if I DIDN'T have a package going out every month! :)

Talk to you later!
Fellow swap lover...
vina

o

ATTENTION!

To assign partners, we're going to do a choosing game. I need everyone to send me a name of a flower- A MADE UP NAME! Using your imagination, make up a name for a flower that includes a VALENTINE'S theme. For example..."Conversation hearts" Dahlia or "Let me call you sweetheart" Burning Bush.
Email your name choice to me at hazelnutbunny@hotmail.com

I'll post the name of the plants, along with our choosing order, on the 3rd. Anyone that I don't receive a name from before then, I will assign one to you.
The choosing order will be the same in which I receive your emails. So if Jeanne is the first one to send me the email with her plant name, she will be the first one to choose a partner.
Make sense? I hope so! :)
Now, get your thinking cap on, Ladies, and BE CREATIVE! :D

o

Melissa, i sent mine. did it through GW, hopefully it went through...never sure about that. let me know. thanks.

shirley, that's what i was saying, we had this 6 swap rule, and look how many of us fell short. i'm just glad to be back to swapping, trying to have some consistency with it, since things have calmed down so much.

welcome to the new members...always like new blood. love the old blood, but good is refreshing too!!!!

melissa, did i read somewhere that you are having another baby? aer you trying to keep up with the duggers? LOL i'll watch your tv show, for sure!!! do you know if this is a girl or boy? can't wait to hear the name.

well, we were supposed to have a little rain today and then it subside and the su come out. it stopped for a bit and then all of a sudden the sky got dark, opened up and it's raining like mad. go figure...i wanted to test drive a car today. i need a new car in the worst way. the process is not fun...the decision on what car to get is hard too.

everyone have a great weekend.
maryanne

o

Maryanne~ I didn't receive an email. I usually don't when they're sent through GW. You may want to send it directly to me at my email: hazelnutbunny@hotmail.com

Yes, we're having another baby. #8 is due in 5 weeks. Supposed to be a girl, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for a boy. LoL We'll be happy either way, though. A baby is a blessing, no matter what. :)
You know, I've never even WATCHED the Duggar's show, and what's really funny about that is that they live just 2 miles from us, less as the crow flies. I've met Mrs. Duggar once (at Walmart, a few years back...when they were expecting baby #13, and I was expecting #3!), but other than that...I think we all just keep to ourselves in this neck of the woods. Everyone is super friendly out here, we just don't go out of our way to socialize. But we all still wave when we pass each other driving our cars! :P

o

Thanks for adding me! I'll send u an email with a valentines name.

o

Amy~ Did you still want to participate this month? Let me know, and I'll add you to the list. Thanks! :)

o

Hello, Lovely Ladies-What a fun swap, Melissa. I just sent my flower name to you (not thru GW). Please let me know if you received & did I do it correctly?

Have a great weekend all & I can't wait to see all the names coming thru. You are all so talented. Blessings, Margaret

o

Hey Bunny!
Sent my name :)
Let me know if you didn't get it.

Have a great Friday!
vina

o

I have received names from MARGARET, JEANNE & CHRISTINE.

Vina, I didn't receive yours, so please send it again.

o
vina

Ok, Vina...I did receive yours. Yay! :)

You ladies are really creative!

So far, I've gotten names from:
MARGARET
JEANNE
CHRISTINE
VINA

o

Melissa - I just sent mine....LMK if you get it.

Maryanne- I know you will be looking for good gas mileage when choosing your car. Our gas here now is $3.59 a gallon. Sure limits the trips you want to take.

There's a good bulb co-op going on now if anyone is interested. Asiatics, LA's and Orientals. I think I am in trouble if mine are delivered and DH sees them. Hopefully they will come and I can hide them in the basement until I get time to plant them.

Shirley

o

Melissa Bunny...just sent my flower name to you (not through GW). Let me know if you do not receive!

Shirley, where is the Bulb co-op????

Thanks much! Happy weekend!

Annie

o

Congrats Melissa...I agree, it's the blessing, not the sex of the child! wishing you all the bests font=5(stop drinking the water LOL)/font

i sent you my name through regular email. hopefully you get it this way.

Maryanne

o

Annie - Cubits.org - Mamajack has several co-ops going right now. All things plants has some as well. I can't keep up with all the flower beds I have now and I'm ordering more flowers, I need help.

Off to watch my GS play basketball.

Shirley

o

I've received names from everyone EXCEPT Jlee, Carol & Margo.

o

Sorry, busy weekend. Just sent my flower name to you Melissa. Great idea.

o

Sent u mine a little earlier

o

I have received flower names from everyone! Thank you, Ladies! Y'all were very creative, the names are great.

Amy is joining us for this swap, so please welcome her! :)

LOVE-ly Ladies:

~Jeanne
~Vina
~Jlee
~Michelle
~Shirley
~Maryanne
~Annie
~Margo
~Margaret
~Carol
~Christine
~Amy
~Melissa

o

Melissa, i saw your post on the january thread, it's already reached 100 and i think that's the max, so when maryellen gets home she'll probably post on this one.

i am looking forward to hearing these flower names. i also can't believe it's almost february. i like the simplicity of these swaps melissa, i didn't even break the rule for last month!!!!!! going to do my best this month as well!

amy, welcome...i think christine as well. glad to have you ladies join us.

today sure was cold, spent a few hours in the kitchen making meatballs and gravy, french onion soup, chicken stock and an apple pie. then i worked more on getting the rest of the christmas stuff put away. i think a few more hours and i'll be done. i can't believe how much christmas stuff i have, it's insane - everything gets store in bins and i have way too many bins, and still need more. every year i try to buy the green and read ones and transfer stuff but the sad part is, i not only buy the bins, i stuff one with stuff i don't really need because i can't control myself for after christmas (acutally, any holiday) sales, and thento top it off, my aunt gave me her old (translation "real") spode. i love it, can't wait to use it next year. i think this makes 6 sets of christmas dishes alone...it's just crazy.

shirley, thanks for the co-op information. i was hoping it would be something more than the other one that was around a few years back, i thnk it originate on GW. if you didn't order a few times, you got booted and i was getting tired of joining among other things, so it's nice to have information on some others.

i lucked out last season with a place called hosta liners. i got some regular sizes, but a heck of a lot of plug sizes, for absolutely excellent prices. a great way to add a lot at once. i was trying to complete a shady area, so i'm looking forward to it this year to see if what i visioned paid off.

another work week ahead
be well everyone,
maryanne

o

I'll have to pass this month but I hope to be more active in 2012!
Sue G

o

Just 2 days left to sign up, so maybe we'll have someone pop out of hiding & join us? Sure hope so! :)

I'm hoping I get to do some yardwork this summer. The past few I haven't been able to, and it's really looking awful out there! I have to replace nearly everything, aside from a few rose bushes. Not really sure I want to put much money into it, though. We're not sure if we'll be selling or staying next year, so I hate to put anything other than elbow grease into getting the yard back in shape. Of course, flowers & plants do help sell a place, if they're low maintenance, anyway.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 1, 12 at 10:07

Melissa, I am hi-jacking Feb. post to report on what I received from Rose last month.

Rose, I am absolutely THRILLED with the beauties that you sent!!! Here we go:

Seeds-
Zinnia-Queen Red Lime-newer variety that is awesome!
Petunia-Fire Chief-this is one of the 'older'varieties of red petunias that some of us as kids grew up with. We always had red petunias.
Primula Japonica-I have the PERfect place for these as they require wetter conditions-on the north side of the garage which can be viewed from the deck. That place never dries out so sounds perfect for this flower.
Hollyhock-The Watchman-will show up nicely against my garden shed.
Columbine-Blackcurrant Ice-a pretty one that I don't have. :)
Hollyhock-Chaters Chestnut Brown-this one looks GORGEOUS!!! If you don't have it, look it up. You will want it.
Calendula-Pink Surprise-Calendula seeds are so cool to look at--remind me of a curled up groundhog. :P
Malva-Vulcan-Another fun one to try and looks pretty

Bulbs-
2 Toad Lily bulbs-I can't wait to see what color they turn out to be. They are just the neatest plant!
Rose, I can't thank you enough for the beauty that you will add to my yard. I am looking forward to the 'endless rainbows of color' that you sent.
ME

P.S. We got home from our 2-week trip last evening. Had a fabulous time. Can't wait to go back! Which I will be--am leaving againg next Monday to go back to FL, but this time with my mom and sister. Will be gone 2 weeks again. I LOVE retirement.

Melissa, I will be passing this month.

o

A wonderful package, Mellen! And it sounds like a great trip as well! Hope you have fun on your trip to FL. I've never been, so I'm going to go vicariously through you, OK? :)

Everyone be on the look out for flower names tomorrow! I'll be posting the flower names & choosing order in the morning, bright & early!

o

Mellen-Love those chestnut brown hollyhocks..save us some seeds this year. Yes that is what retirement is all about...do what you want to every day. I bet the weather in Florida was fantastic.

The weather here has been nice as well....lots of sunshine today and the days are getting longer.....yeah

Melissa....waiting on those flower names.

Shirley

o

Let's Go!

Ok, here's how this will work. The Lovely Ladies will choose a flower name from the list. This will be who they are sending to. I'll reveal who's sending to who after all the flowers have been chosen. The choosing order is based on the order in which I received flower names.

CHOOSING ORDER:
1- Christine
2- Jeanne
3- Margaret
4- Vina
5- Shirley
6- Annie
7- Maryanne
8- Michelle
9- Carol
10- Amy
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

FLOWER NAMES (in NO particular order):

1- Dances with Daffodils
2- "Cupids Arrow " sweetheart rose
3- "cupid's sweetheart" dicentra
4- "Be Mine" SweetPea
5- "cupid's chocolate champagne" Cosmo
6- "Hot Lips" huchera
7- "Kisses sweeter than wine" - Passion Flower
8- "My Heart�s Desire" Rose
9- "Come On Baby Light My Fire" Stargazer Lily
10- Calceolaria "pink hearts"
11- "Melted chocolates" Petunia
12- "Chunky Monkey" Morning Glory
13- "Love Bug" columbine

All right, Christine! You're first!

TO KEEP THE GAME GOING, EVERYONE WILL HAVE 24 HRS TO CHOOSE THEIR NAME. IF YOU HAVEN'T CHOSEN YOUR NAME IN THAT TIME, WE'LL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON.

o

Be Mine Sweetpea

o

I'll pick #9 "Come on Baby, Light my Fire" Stargazer Lily.
Next...

Jeanne

o

Wow, you ladies are quick! :)
I'll update the list for everyone...

CHOOSING ORDER:

1- Christine ~ BE MINE SWEET PEA
2- Jeanne ~ COME ON BABY LIGHT MY FIRE STARGAZER LILY
3- Margaret
4- Vina
5- Shirley
6- Annie
7- Maryanne
8- Michelle
9- Carol
10- Amy
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

1- Dances with Daffodils
*chosen*
5- "cupid's chocolate champagne" Cosmo
6- "Hot Lips" huchera
*chosen*
13- "Love Bug" columbine

You're up, Margaret!

o

Good morning everyone....I LOVE ALL THE NAMES, very imaginative. chunky monkey makes me laugh!!!!

i'll check back often to make sure i don't miss my turn!

hope everyone is having a good day. I think i'm going to sign on the dotted line today for a new car...love the idea of it, hate the car payment.

Maryanne

o

Hello, Lovely Ladies-Since I love Cosmo's I choose #5. What a neat list of names. Aren't we a talented group? Have a wonderful day & can't wait to see who I get to send to. Blessings, Margaret

o

Those names are awesome....OK Vina I go after you.

Maryanne - Let us know what you get...color..model..make and all that stuff.

Shirley

o

Checking in.....Great flower names here! If only they were "for real"......

Shirley, I made your Cinammon Roll Cake last night...Delicious warm! I did add walnuts to the batter. I love all nuts and it seems I add them to nearly everything! I just tried a bit of it a few minutes ago, my appetizer before wine, and I have to say I like it even better straight out of the fridge cold. Very...very good! Thanks again for sharing this with us!

I'll check back later tonight or in the morning!

Annie

o

Annie- So glad you liked the cake, I feel the same away about nuts but DH hates them so it makes it difficult for me to add them unless I add them on just half of what ever I bake. I actually do that on brownies, cake and cookies. Black walnuts are my favorite nuts and 2nd pecans.

Shirley

o

Emailing Vina to let her know she's up! :)

Updating the list to make it easier to keep track of...

CHOOSING ORDER:

3- Margaret ~ CUPID'S CHOCOLATE CHAMPAGNE COSMO
4- Vina
5- Shirley
6- Annie
7- Maryanne
8- Michelle
9- Carol
10- Amy
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

1- Dances with Daffodils
*chosen*
*chosen*
6- "Hot Lips" huchera
*chosen*
13- "Love Bug" columbine

!

o

Hi, my obf friends. I can't believe I managed to swap four times last year. Seems like forever since I've paid a visit. I'm hoping to be in the swap for March. Starting in late March, I will be on a journey in a year long diet, consisting of Native American foods from 300 years ago indigenous to the Great Lakes Region, a very challenging year ahead. I will be planting a three sisters garden, of corn, beans, and squash. Maple syrup, wild rice, and wild plants and berries, etc. will be staples, along with native fish to our area, and venison. There are 25 of us who were selected as research subjects for this study being conducted through Northern Michigan University. Can you imagine this type of diet? For a whole year?

o

Afternoon!
Thanks for the email Bunny. Don't want to hold anyone up.

So many cute names to choose from! But, I'm going to have to pick...

Love Bug Columbine (wish there really was a columbine named this!)

I made the Cinnamon Bun Cake too. HUGE crowd pleaser! It made the whole house smell absolutely delicious most of the day too!

Treasa, that is some kind of diet! Good Luck!

Talk to you soon!
vina

o

CHOOSING ORDER:

4- Vina - LOVE BUG COLUMBINE
5- Shirley - MELTED CHOCOLATES PETUNIA
6- Annie
7- Maryanne
8- Michelle
9- Carol
10- Amy
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

1- Dances with Daffodils
*chosen*
*chosen*
6- "Hot Lips" huchera
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*

Vina-Glad you liked the Cinnamon Bun Cake. I will post another recipe soon called Absolutely Sinful Cinnamon Rolls.

Shirley

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 4, 12 at 23:30

Hi, Treasa!!!
ME

o

Since I like kisses and I love wine...............
I will choose # 7 "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine Passion Flower"

Maryanne...your turn!!!

CHOOSING ORDER:
6- Annie - KISSES SWEETER THAN WINE PASSION FLOWER
7- Maryanne
8- Michelle
9- Carol
10- Amy
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

1- Dances with Daffodils
*chosen*
*chosen*
6- "Hot Lips" huchera
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*

Shirley, looking forward to the sinful buns!!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!

Annie

o

Good morning all.

Treasa, that does sound like a challenge. Let us know how it is going. How did you get involved in that?

I have been away for the last couple of days and was worried I was holding things up. My aunt was diagnosed with liver cancer three weeks ago and had her first chemo a little over a week ago. Thursday night, she suffered a seizure and is now if hospice. Pneumonia has set in and it is only a matter of time. We went to be with her and the family the past two days so haven't had the chance to get on GW.

Looks like it will be a little while before I choose my flower. What great ones though. Will keep checking in.

Have a good day.

o

ME, so glad it got there okay and happy you liked everything. the lilies are white but had purple and pink or orange bits too, they looked very delicate and ethereal, faerie-ish :)

o

Hi Everyone.

Can't believe my choice from the get go is still here, I'll take Dances with Daffodils.

Margo, so sorry about your Aunt. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Treasa, how wonderful to see you again. I love the program that you are involved in and cannot wait to hear more about it. A three sister garden is such a wonderful way to utilize space and the idea of the indegenous foods I hope proves that we need to be healthier and do without the preservatives and whatnot contained in all the pre-packaged "convenience" food that's available at our fingertips.

Didn't I see Sue pop in on one of these threads? Nice to see you as well. Glad you will be back with us soon!

I did get a new car, I will pick it up tomorrow. It's a subaru forrester, straight off the showroom floor. I'm rather excited. I just now need to get my girl a new (booster) seat. I promised her once i got a car, she could get a new seat and I really wanted to have it before I get the car, but that didn't happen. Hopefully it will be delivered in the next few days. so exciting a new car. haven't had one in my lifetime. i've had used and dealer left overs and lease trade in's, but never new.

hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. another beautiful weather day!

be well,
maryanne

o

Hello
Ill take hot lips huchera
Thanks
Michelle
Back to the game

o

If its me I take - Calceolaria "pink hearts" if not I will take it anyway as old queen. hugs to allPhotobucket

o

i wish all the made up plants were real-- i can imagine them so clearly lol

o

hello
sorry I didnt update last night it was a very exciting game

amy you are up

CHOOSING ORDER:
7- Maryanne - dances with daffodils
8- Michelle - hot lips huchera
9- Carol - pink hearts calceolaria
10- Amy
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*

o

Thank you for keeping the list updated, ladies! I appreciate it!
It's been a busy weekend, and I"m exhausted! Up all night on Friday with contractions, so I didn't get any sleep. Saturday went by fast...tried to get some rest in, but afraid I didn't get much. My oldest son played guitar in the worship service for church Saturday morning. It was his first time, and he did very well. Surprisingly, he wasn't nervous, just had fun with it.
Yesterday, I had to go shopping for a dress that actually FITS for a date night next weekend. Hubby's been planning this for a few weeks. And all I know is we are going to a marriage conference for a few hours, and then.....??? I didn't find out until Friday that there was a specific dress code for the conference.
We have a lack of maternity clothing stores in this area. Even the major department stores carry only a few pieces of clothing (jeans & shirts). So I think SIL & I went to over 20 places, just looking for a dress! I am worn out, and my feet are still swollen! LoL!

Maryanne~ A new car! Exciting!! I've never owned a new one, either, so I can imagine what a big step it was for you. Congrats! :)

Margo~ Sorry to hear about your aunt. Lots of prayers going up for y'all!

I'm going to email Amy, let her know it's her turn to choose. Thanks again, ladies, for keeping the list going!

o

Hey sorry for holding everyone up I pick Chunky Monkey Morning Glory Thanks!!!

o

Thanks, Amy!

Jlee, you're up!

CHOOSING ORDER:
10- Amy - CHUNKY MONKEY MORNING GLORY
11- Jlee
12- Margo
13- Melissa

*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*
*chosen*

o

I am so sorry for holding up the name picking, I had my youngest grandson today he is 10 months old and got him about 8 am and had him until 3:15, it's been non-stop because he is just learning to walk Oh, I'm SO tired :))
I hope ya'll had a Great Day!!!

great

o

Good evening, since I am after Jlee and will be at work all day tomorrow, I am going to ask Melissa to choose my flower name for me.

Thanks for the prayers for my aunt, she passed away at 1:30 this morning, not quite four weeks after she was told she had terminal liver cancer. She will be missed.

I will check in tomorrow night to see what flower was chosen. Thanks Margo

o

Ok, here's the plan...since everyone has a day to pick their names, Jlee will have until this afternoon to choose hers.
If she hasn't chosen by then, MARGO will get to choose hers & the last 2 flowers names will be left for Jlee & me. We'll duke it out amoung ourselves. :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

o

Wow, I must've just missed the section, as I checked I. Several times yesterday. I pick sweetheart desire rose

o
pick: *obf* february ~ let me call you sweetpea~

Wow, I must've just missed the section, as I checked I. Several times yesterday. I pick sweetheart desire rose

o

Do you mean "My heart's desire" rose, Jlee? I think you do, so I'm going to mark that as your choice. :)

Since one of the flower names left is Margo's, I'll take that one because it's no fun if you have to send to yourself. :D
I'll be back in a few minutes to annouce who everyone is sending to!

CHOOSING ORDER:
10- Amy - CHUNKY MONKEY MORNING GLORY
11- Jlee - MY HEART'S DESIRE ROSE
12- Margo - CUPID'S SWEETHEART DICENTRA
13- Melissa - CUPID'S ARROW SWEETHEART ROSE

o
Who are you sending to??

PARTNERS!

Let's send some love, ladies!! Here are our partners, and PLEASE let me know if I've goobered anything! :)

Christine sends to Amy
Jeanne sends to Annie
Margaret sends to Maryanne
Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Maryanne sends to Jeanne
Michelle sends to Carol
Carol sends to Christine
Amy sends to Vina
Jlee sends to Margaret
Margo sends to Jlee
Melissa sends to Margo

Remember the guidelines for this swap!
HAVE FUN!!

o

Margo, your package is on it's way. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0403 1690 06

Happy Valentine's day! :o)

o

Wow Melissa, you were fast. I still have to get my package together. I contacted Jlee for an address so if you happen to have it, could you email it to me? Thanks

Margo

o

Margo- I sent it to you:)

Margaret, will you send me your address please?thanks, Jen

o

i'm confused. i thought we would send to the person whose plant they or we picked? who picked my plant i'm not sending to, but i have no clue whose plant i picked, since you did it this way.

Please clear this up, maybe i missed something in the rules?

thanks

o

Maryanne, you picked my plant name which was Dances with Daffodils so you send to me. I picked Come on Baby Light My Fire Stargazer Lily which was the plant name submitted by Annie so I send to her.
Hope that helps...
Melissa, please correct me if I am wrong on how to expalin this.
Jeanne

o

You explained wonderfully, Jeanne! Thanks! :)

Yes, the flower name you picked is the lady you're sending to.
So, Maryanne....since Margaret picked your plant name, she'll be sending to you.
You chose Jeanne's plant name, so you're sending to her.

I hope that's clear as mud. ;)
If anyone else has any questions, please let me know!

o

Shirley,

Sent you an email to confirm your address!

Annie

o

Thanks, got it. i thought the opposite, whoever picked your plant is who you send to.

jeanne, i just love the name DANCES WITH DAFFODILS...
i will check my records when i get home to make sure i have your address and what not, if not i'll let you know. i don't think i've ever sent to you, so this will be a nice change!

thanks again for the clarification.

Maryanne

o

Ok carol is confused, I thought michelle picked my hot lips huchera so I would send to her but you have me down as sendin to christine, if this is right Christine I need your mailing addy either way is great just let me know hugs Photobucket

o

I mailed my package to Annie today. There is delivery confirmation on it, but I don't have the number near the computer.
Hope you like it, Annie!
Jeanne

o

Big Sis~ You will send to Christine, since you picked her flower name, and Michelle will send to you since she picked yours. Sorry to be so confusing!

Christine sends to Amy
Jeanne sends to Annie *SENT*
Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Maryanne sends to Jeanne
Michelle sends to Carol
Carol sends to Christine
Amy sends to Vina
Jlee sends to Margaret
Margo sends to Jlee
Melissa sends to Margo *SENT

o

Hello, Lovely Ladies-I am so pleased I get to send to you, Maryanne! Now I need your address please. I also had to change email server so lost many of my saved ones. One of the lost ones was the information on the OBF list of members with all their information. Would some kind soul send that to me please. I pray each of you have a great weekend & all over the illnesses.Am really enjoying this swap. Thanks, Melissa! Blessings, Margaret

o

Margaret- will you please send me your address? I never received the file with everyone's info as it was being revamped. Thanks:)

o

Hello, Again! jlee-I tried to answer your email & the email was rejected. Please try not thru Garden Web & see if I can answer it from regular email. Maybe we can both get one of these lovely ladies to send us the list of members with all the information. My email is
mjcurry@mchsi.com I am waiting to hear from Maryanne with her address, also. Thanks & Blessings, Margaret

o

Sent u an email carol. Amy could u email me ur address?

o

Christine I sent you an email!!!
Vina could you send me you address...
Thanks, Amy

o

Christine I did not geat an e-mail from you and I need your mailing address send it please. thankyou carol

o

Received my package from Melissa today. I am surprised it survived in one piece. Our mail person shoved it and another swap envelope along with some other mail, magazines and junk mail all together in the mailbox. It was literally jammed up with everything.

Surviving this ordeal was the following contents.
A pretty handmade card with fabric pieces and buttons. Very cute.
A chocolate heart and a little package of Hershey's kisses, yum.
Garden gloves which will help start my 2012 garden season weeding projects.
A small red hummingbird feeder which suction cups to a window. Since I finally saw my first hummer last fall, I can't wait to put this up in hopes of luring more to the backyard.
and several packages of seeds for the gardens and all are either pink or red.

Thank you Melissa for the great package and Happy Valentines day to you and your family. Margo

o

I received my package from Jeanne........simply wonderful!

*a valentine card
*valentine stickers
*pink M & M's
*a little yellow dish/bowl.....so cute!!!!
*ladybug salt and pepper shakers.....so cute!!!!!
*A Magnet "You Have A Heart for Doing the Nicest Things"
*Lots of seeds....appropriate for Valentines day....red, love, lonely, angels's, sweet chocolate, kiss etc....great selection of seeds.

Thank you so much Jeanne!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Annie

o

Hi, Annie -
Glad you liked what I sent. I just thought I would pass along that the ladybug salt and pepper shakers are supposed to sit in the little yellow dish.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Jeanne

o

Christine sends to Amy
Jeanne sends to Annie *REC'D*
Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Maryanne sends to Jeanne
Michelle sends to Carol
Carol sends to Christine
Amy sends to Vina
Jlee sends to Margaret
Margo sends to Jlee
Melissa sends to Margo *REC'D*

o

finally got an address and a streightened out brail so box will be flyin soon

o

Jeanne...LOL!! I FINALLY figured that out!!

Shirley...your package will probably go out Thursday or Friday!!

Happy Monday!!!!

Annie

o

Hello, Lovely Ladies-We are finally getting some snow here in SE Iowa, then only a couple of inches. I think we might have had an inch or two earlier but that is it. So unusual for us.

Maryanne-Your box went out this afternoon-
DC 0311 2550 0001 5574 5112.I am disappointed as I wanted you to get it for tommorrow but life got in the way again. I do hope you like what I sent.

The boxes are great that have arrived. Mellisa, you did a great job again! Thanks & Blessings to all! Margaret

o

I apologize for not posting as much lately. We have had another round of illness go through the house, and it's taken it's toll on me, especially.
I am still not feeling well, and with only about 2 weeks before baby is due, I NEED to get over this! Right now, it's just a slight case of bronchitis, and we're trying to keep it from getting worse. I feel so behind on everything- homeschooling, laundry, housework, getting ready for baby.
But at least all my kiddos are feeling good again. That makes me happy. Just gotta get this junk out of my chest.

Anyway...Margo, glad your package got there safe. I hope you enjoy everything! it was fun getting it all together for you.

Hope everyone has a GREAT Valentine's Day! :)

heart Pictures, Images and Photos

Christine sends to Amy
Margaret sends to Maryanne *SENT*
Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Maryanne sends to Jeanne
Michelle sends to Carol
Carol sends to Christine
Amy sends to Vina
Jlee sends to Margaret
Margo sends to Jlee

o

Vina,
I will be sending yours out probably Thursday I have a doctors appointment for my back (have to make decsions) for an ablation or fusion...I just want to be over the back pain and troubles :)
Anyhow, Vina yours will be coming soon!!:)
Have a Great Valentines Day,
Amy :)

o

Finally got all my swaps in order. Jen your package is labeled and ready to go. I will drop it in the box in the morning. I love the click and ship. DC 9405 5036 9930 0412 7868 36

Hope you enjoy it. Margo

o

WOW, did i ever get a fabulous box of valentine goodies from Margaret and what was so very special is that she sent a book for my grandbabe, who is so thrilled that my garden friend would think of her. Margaret, these goodies are very kind and generous, a little more than the rules, but I am NOT complaining. Your card is beautiful and the sentiments inside are appreciated. I have the perfect spot for the seeds and will smile brightly when they bloom. Please don't worry that it didn't get her yesterday, I always love the "after" holiday anyway....I was just saying that today at work! Thanks again.

Jeanne, your box is on it's way, I don't have the confirmation number with me, i won't get it until tomorrow when the mail girl comes in - she was gracious enough to take it to the PO.

Time to eat some delicious chocolates!!!!
Maryanne

o

Hey all!

Just wanted to let Michelle know that her Sweet Pea will be headed her way in the morning. I have one more swap package to pack up and taking them all to the po at the same time. I'll post dc when I mail. Hope you likey!

Talk to you later.
vina

o

Just a quick update! Y'all let me know if I've missed anything, please! :)

Christine sends to Amy
Margaret sends to Maryanne *REC'D*
Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Maryanne sends to Jeanne *SENT*
Michelle sends to Carol
Carol sends to Christine
Amy sends to Vina
Jlee sends to Margaret
Margo sends to Jlee *SENT*

o

Amy your dc is 0310 2640 0000 4358 0040

o

Vina,
I went to the PO after the Doctor's today so here is your
DC #0311 2550 0003 7553 2462
she said 2-3 days I hope you like it and enjoy!
Amy :)

o

Found out today that my big brother is gonna be a grandpa. Funny, but I just DON'T feel old enough to be a great-aunt! LoL! Suppose that's what we get for starting our families young, though. My brother is only 38. Yipes. :)

Christine sends to Amy *SENT*
Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Michelle sends to Carol
Carol sends to Christine
Amy sends to Vina *SENT*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

Margaret- I am so sorry I did not get your package in the mail today. I have been sick the last couple of days. I will let you know when I ship it. - Jen

o

mailed Christines pkg yesterday, hope you like it received mine from Michelle today nice box 16 pkgs of seeds, a homemake fabric book mark. homemade mini pillow, cute homemade foam valentine with m$m's in it love bug notepad, 2 avon hand creams, 4 miracle grow singles. loved my envie ty Michelle, don't know if my big head will fit on the pillow tho. hugsPhotobucket

o

Vina sends to Michelle
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Michelle sends to Carol *REC'D*
Carol sends to Christine *SENT*
Amy sends to Vina *SENT*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

Hey there!

Michelle your Sweet Pea is in the mail :0) DC 0311 1660 0001 9243 3064

Have a great weekend!
vina

o

Hi, Lovely Ladies-What a beautiful day here! In the 50's & I am thinking about pruning my bushes soon as it is to be in the 40's all next week. We have been having such a mild winter but I love it with a good snow storm once in a while. Summer storms, too. I guess they fit my personality. Something comforting about them to me.

Jen-Please don't be concerned with sending the package. It will be fine when you get to it. There is so much illness around here but so far neither myself or DH have had any illnesses-not even colds!

Time for the weekend again. How time flies! Have a wonderful weekend Hard to believe President's Day is here again! Blessings, Margaret

By the way, are any of you familiar with Lirope? How do your get rid of it as mine is covering up some of my hellboros & other perennials I have. Thanks for any suggestions!

o

Thankyou carol! Received the box today. Cute penquin card, my love gladiolus, seeds, chocolates, & a pretty heart filled with more chocolates!

o

hello
glade you like it , the little pillow is a pincusion.
you can regift if you dont need it.
michelle

o

Vina sends to Michelle *SENT*
Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley
Carol sends to Christine *REC'D*
Amy sends to Vina *SENT*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

Shirley Sweetpea....your package went out today!!

DC # 0311 1660 0000 6679 2334

Happy weekend to all!!

Annie

o

A big than you to Maryanne! My swap package showed up today and it's great. Maryanne even had everything placed in cute little Valentine bags: a Valentine, some candy, tissues with roses (still need those thanks to this cold that doesn't seem to want to go away), a Valentine pencil, notepad and stickers, Narcissus 'Salome' and Tulip 'Golden Oxford' bulbs. The bulbs have been planted already. It's supposed to rain later today and I think all day tomorrow so a good time to plant. I am going to sow a few more winter sowing jugs before it starts. (Finally checked those I had already sowed and I have about 8 or so that have sprouts in them! I also have a few daffodils in bloom in my garden. It has been so warm this winter that everything is ahead of schedule.)
Thanks again, Maryanne. I loved everything.
Jeanne

o

Everyone is receiving such terrific valentines! :)

No blooms here, yet. But we have lots of daffodil foliage coming up, which is GREAT. Love to see new stuff popping up. Gonna get the boys breaking ground on a new veggie patch in the next few days. Making them do it the old fashioned way...with a hoe & a whole lotta sweat! :P It's good for 'em!

Shirley sends to Melissa
Annie sends to Shirley *SENT*
Maryanne sends to Jeanne *REC'D*
Amy sends to Vina *SENT*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

Margo- thank you so much for the lovely box:)It included some fantastic seeds that I can't wait to try- especially the chocolate flower:) a beautiful hand crafted bracelet, some red gladioulas, copper plant tags- how did you know I was in need of these?;) candy, an adorable lips chip clip:) thank you so much:) --- Jen

o

I realized I did not mention the candy and sprinkles covered apple that Maryanne sent in my box. It was so cute and yummy, too. First thing I ate after I opened the box! LOL
Thanks again, Maryanne.
Jeanne

o

Jeanne, glad it arrived safely and that you enjoyed what i sent. Happy Valentine Day to you.

Fun swap Melissa, thanks again for hosting this month.

I taped Whitney's funeral, going to sit with a hot cup of tea and watch it, or at least try.

Maryanne

o

OMG....Christine...THANK YOU so much for a AWESOME box I got a Valentine Heart with chocolates some Hyacinth Body Lotion (someone must have told you I use this stuff ALL the time, like I keep 3 different kinds near my recliner...I Love It!...LOL) I also got a bunch of chocolate eggs and Dove Chocolates too! And she sent me seeds too some Farewell to spring, Nicotiana(white), Phlox (red), Pink Mallow, Columbine (pink),Hardy Tall Hibiscus (pink/white),Crimson Clover, Rose Compion, Datura (white),Coronaria (hot pink), Salvia (pink/white/red), Cleome (pink), Cotton Rose, Sweet William, Lady in Red Salvia, Hibiscus (white), Hibiscus (pink), Giant Ray Mix Aster This was so AWESOME thank you Christine I am so super excited I told Hubby we need to get some more stuff to get these things started!!! He just smiled and said Oh Joy :) Because we just planted 100 seeds a couple of days ago.....so guess what we get to start again!!!:)
Thanks Again!!!!

o

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. weather is and has been quite nice. i'm still trying to get used to my new car, it's so much smaller and i can't pack all the nonsense into it that i lug around or find on my travels; although yesterday, i did pick up a lingerie chest and it fit, so there is hope yet!!!! i've been looking for a used one for about a year, want to put it in the mountain cabin. we are pressed for space and storage, and this will be perfect for G's room, which i plan to put it in the closet. i happened to go into one of the hospital thrift stores and lo and behold, there it was, and 35% off all furniture, so that was icing on the cake!

G and I were getting ready to bake and she picks up the measuring cups Margaret sent me in my package and looks at them and says small, medium, bigger than medium and
big. no more recipes with half and quarter cups!!!! we made some delicious cut out cookies and of course, since it's still valentine season, we used the heart cookie cutter Margaret sent as well.

I have some tulips that are in full bud. crocus has been popping up all over, which is the norm, but these tulips are confused. i don't want to lose them. iris leaves are sprouting, the trees are budding...what happened to winter? don't get me wrong, i love the snow and am not a big fan of the heat, but i'm content if this is the extent of winter this year.

Margaret, what I do with liriope is cut it back at the same time the forsythia is coming into it's own. i read that one time in one of those good old fashioned garden books, and stick with it. keeps things under control. i trim it all the way back to within an inch of the ground. as for digging it out, get in their good with a decent spade, otherwise, you leave a little root, it will return! good luck.

hard to believe February is almost over, who wound up the calendar so dang fast?

who is hosting for March?

I know sometime last year someone was working on the questionnaires, and i don't think that ever finished. i am wondering if we should update at this time or leave well enough alone, and if we updated, should we include any additional information? i would be happy to get this together if everyone is interested, but i'll wait to hear back from the majority. (this is a good sign to see if anyone actually reads posts! LOL)

have a great Sunday everyone.

Maryanne

o

Maryanne,
I think it would be great if you could get information together for us. I have nothing on the newer members and even those who have been with us for awhile I worry they may have moved or something may have changed.
The December Swap should say who signed up to be hostess for the first few months of this year.
Jeanne

o

Melissa - Your package was mailed Friday...we loaded up as soon as I got off work and went to Pigeon Forge, Tn. for the week-end so I did not have time to post Friday. My daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter, granddaughters boyfriend, grandson, nephew, son, daughter-in-law, hubby, cousin and her husband all went and what a fantastic time we had. The weather was great there as well.

Maryanne-If you could please work on the questionnaires that would be great. Our member numbers are down but hopefully others will join us for 2012. Glad you like your new car. We have three vehicles and all three are terrible on gas. Every time I mention getting something cheaper on gas DH says we can't come out by the time we make car payments which is true.

Jan. hazelnutbunny -COMPLETE
Feb. hazelnutbunny -IN PROCESS
Mar. rosemctier
Apr. micyrey
May mellen
June brittneysgran
July veeja11
Aug. smitties
Sept. sandlapper rose
Oct. flowergirl34
Nov. nottougly
Dec. margaret_2007

Rose is our host for March...looking forward to another exciting swap Month.

Annie-Looking forward to your box and will let you know when I receive it.

Shirley

o

Happy Presidents Day!

I think Rose was working on the questionaires last fall? If you contact her, she may have them just about updated?

AND...I received my Sweet Pea from Amy on Saturday!!

Amy sent me a crazy, wonderful package!
In my bubblie was:
~2 packs of m&m's (these are already gone, lol!)
~1 dove dark chocolate bar (oh! yeah...GONE TOO!)
~a butterfly mobile (Taylor wants this hung in her room. So cute!)
~1 pair of gardening gloves
~1 package of priscilla glads
~a bouquet of valentine heart suckers
~chocolate FUDGE!!!
~beautiful notecards
~and oh my! the seeds!! gloriosa daisy, sweet peas, sweet peas: summer love mix, morning glory: sunrise serenade, hollyhock: country romance mix (i love this!!), nasturtium, amaranthus: summer pointsetta, morning glories and red hollyhocks.

Amy, THANK YOU!! so much for such a wonderful sweet pea package! I just loved everything!

Off to sow some more seeds :)
vina

o

Okay, it looks like everyone has sent except Jen...this swap is really coming together! Thank you, Ladies, for being so wonderful! As always! :)

Christine sends to Amy *REC'D*
Shirley sends to Melissa *SENT*
Amy sends to Vina *REC'D*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

I received a WONDERFUL box from Miss Shirley today! She sent:
~Starburst jelly beans (yumm! I'll share, but it'll be difficult! lol!)
~Several items to help with homeschooling- chalk, sharpies, post-it note pads & smiley stickers
~2 floral & heart note pads
~Leather work gloves (they fit, too! Yay!!)
~North Carolina Britches (made from dish clothes!)
~Lots of seeds: "teddy bear" sunflower, bleeding hearts, "red picotee" morning glory, "cottage red" marigold, pink snapdragons, lupine russell hybrid mix, "hot pink" hollyhock,"chianti" sunflower, "little annie" echinacea, "hot papaya" coneflower, snapdragon mix, kiss me over the garden gate, and anise hyssop.

Thank you so much, Shirley! Everything is wonderful

o

hello
I got a nice fat envie today.
Miss vina sent me a big bag of yummmmmy candy,
a cotton ornament with seeds in it, you plant the whole thing and it sprouts flowers.
4 packs of seeds big blush sunflowers, queen of hearts tomatos, barlow rose columbine, and sweet dreams sweet peas.
and a hand made valentine.
thanks and hugs
michelle

o

Vina sends to Michelle *REC'D*
Shirley sends to Melissa *REC'D*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

Melissa-Glad you received and liked your box. Everyone has done an excellent job on this months swap.

Annie I received my wonderful box today as well. Thank you so much for all the thought you put into my box. Everything was wrapped in cute valentine bags.

I received:
goatmilk sweet pea soap....yum this smells so good
victoria secret 'lucious kisses' body mist
kitchen towel - bunching royal carrots emblem-The Seed Co
baby ruths and butterfinger candy
Seeds::::::::::
sugar daddy peas
nagoya red ornamental kale
spicy gourment lettuce mix
blanche ferry sweet peas
red orach spinach
valentine petunia (what a beauty)
chocolate habanero peppers (can't wait to try these)
crane pink ornamental kale
lovage (never tried this before-love new plants)
contender buff valentine beans-love green beans..yum

Annie-What a treat to find such a package today. Thank you so much.

Shirley

o

hi everyone. i spoke to rose, she was working on the q's previously, but things in life picked up for her, so she had to set it all aside. she'll send me whatever she has and i'll take it from there so we can get the q's updated and all the newer members included.

if anyone wants a particular question asked, let me know and i'll include it; otherwise, they will pretty much stay status quo.

great boxes everyone. looking forward to hearing what margaret receives and then off to the March swap!

can't believe February is almost over.

be well everyone!
maryanne

o

It looks like everyone has received except for Margaret & Jen. I'll get in touch with Jen & make sure everything is OK on her end.

Annie sends to Shirley *REC'D*
Jlee sends to Margaret

o

Margaret- your package is being shipped today. Again, I am sorry for the delay- between being sick, working full time, and being back in school- I got behind. I usually am very good about shipping on time. I hope you enjoy your box:)

o
dc # *obf* february ~ let me call you sweetpea~

oops- forgot the confirmation number- you should've received an email- but so everyone can track along with you it is- 420526239101969000940806636793

o

Thank you, Jen! I can relate with being sick...whatever is going around is nasty & hard to get rid of! I've still got the cough from the bronchitis I came down with a few weeks ago. Bleh. And I know Jeanne's been fighting something, too.
Here's hoping everyone feels better soon! I'm sure when spring gets in full swing, the fresh air from being out in our gardens will do us all good! :)

Annie sends to Shirley *REC'D*
Jlee sends to Margaret *SENT*
Margo sends to Jlee *REC'D*

Ok, as soon as Margaret receives her package, this swap will be wrapped up! Thank you, Ladies, for making the past 2 swaps so wonderful! :)

o

will be posting the march swap this weekend :) stay tuned! sorry i've been mia and a slacker. totally swamped in everything, work, home, kid, everything.

o

Vina, Hey I am SO glad you got your package and that you liked it!! I Had so much fun putting it together and 2 of my grandsons enjoyed picking things out with me!!! And they wanted to start planting things with their Papa and I, we started about 100 seeds about a week or so ago and we will be starting about the same amount more one of the weekends coming up!! Anyhow, Happy you enjoyed EVERYTHING! And Taylor likes the Butterfly, my younger grandson wanted me to get one I think I might wang mine out on one of my trees near the hummingbird feeders?? Or near a Butterfly bush??
Thanks, Amy ;)

o

Bunny...Thanks so much for a wonderful swap! Baby time is approaching....be well!!

Happy weekend!

Annie

o

Hello, Lovely Ladies-Somewhere in outer space there is an email I tried to send yesterday & the day before. My internet has been down & what frustration that has caused. I received my box from Jan & it was lovely. A neat card & holder for Post-its which I think she made, a journal which I can't wait to use for my Garden Web exchanges information, lots & lots of candy (there is not much left as once I start on chocolate, there's no end to it, & great seeds with lots of other things. Thank you so much, Jan. You made my day! Thanks for Hosting, Melissa. It's so nice to get caught up with each of you. Blessings, Margaret

o

Thank you for posting, Margaret!

This swap is closed! Thanks again, Ladies, for a wonderful month! :)

o

Thank you Bunny for another wonderful swap. Without members like you, I would not have the chance to make the garden friends I have through these swaps.

Good luck on the birth of your baby and I am anxious to hear word of his/her arrival.

Margo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here