Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

UPDATE: pp jan swap pt 3

skohler
15 years ago

SORRY LISA & FRAN You still have 3 of 4 right

sorry #1 is a 2 word & the sec word of the 1st word is a natural fertilizer my fault forgive me .

WHERE IS EVERYONE ???? ALL BOXES SHOULD Have been mailed out Yesterday Can you please stop in & Let us know that they have been mailed ???

Also Please check out the FEB Valentine Swap with connie :)

Ok Now I have to get off here I'm sure since I fixed My goof up the answers will be easier :)

so got to look for a harder one :)

have a great day stay in stay warm

susie

FILL IN THE BLANKS

1..When starting your garden seedlings indoors, plant the seeds in _____ ______. the________is a natural fertilizer!

2. When your hands are badly stained from gardening, add a teaspoon of _________ to the soapy lather you wash them IN.

3.Plant a few sprigs of ________ near your tomato plants to prevent tomato worms on your plants

4.Homemade Fertilizer

Ingredients:

1 Can of ______

1 Cup of ______________

1 Cup of ______________

2 Cups of __________

GOOD LUCK

BOXES RECEIVED

1. MICHIGANHUSSY ******RECEIVED

3.CAROLINA ANGEL

4.NCGARDENGIRL******** RECEIVED

5.NEW JERSEY GAL****** RECEIVED

6.BRITTNEYGRAN

7.ISHAREFLOWERS

8.HAZELNUTBUNNY ******RECEIVED

9.IOWAMARGARET********RECEIVED

10FLORIDIAN MADAM*****RECEIVED

1. RAGGEDYANN ******RECEIVED

13 MONTANA DAME**** RECEIVED

14 GROLIKECRAZY

PP 2009 SWAPS

JAN: SUSIE

FEB:

MAR:

APRIL: THERESA

MAY: ANNIE

JUNE:

JULY:

AUG:

SEPT: GALIUM

OCT: SASSYBUTTERFLY

NOV:

DEC:

Comments (59)

• conniesc
    15 years ago

SUSIE, I owe u a huge apology!!! and I want to do this publicly!!!

Susie, I thought this swap was a GREAT idea. It was so much fun picking out items that matched the letters in someone name. I enjoyed myself so very much..

So much so, that I decided to share your idea with others. When I did this, I did mention that this was something that I had done on another site, but I did not communicate to u that I was going to. In hindsite, I realize that was wrong of me. I should have told u, asked u or at least attempted to communicate that to u. Please accept my public apololgy if sharing this awesome idea with others would leave u with a negative impression. That was not my intention and in my excitement I might have taken a misstep in communication. I am so very very sorry if I upset or offended u.

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

CONNIE Not sure what your chatting about I do not have a patten on any of my Games or swap themes :)

Anyone can use the same Idea & it does not hurt my feelings at all . So Nothing to be sorry for .

Margaret : I'm So Pleased everyone had fun this month

SURE Happy That everyone enjoyed your "GRAB BAGS ".

LISA : Your Last GRAB BAG GIFT IS on the way Hope your not Disappointed .

VIC & FRAN Please Note That Answer to # 1 Is Something that can cause HIGH COLESTERAL LEVELS .

ANNIE : I Hope you get rested up would love to chat with you today :) If you get time .

Shirley & Theresa I Hope all arrived unbroken :) & was colorfull for you :)

Well Looks as if all Boxes will be delivered on time :) . can hardly wait to see them :)

Have a great day
    susie

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Posting for Melissa, she called to say they have no power. The ice storm that come through downed power lines in their yard.She says they have hugh 100 year old trees down all over their yard and one fell on their truck. She said it is devasting how extensive the damage is and it is going to be a min. of 2 weeks before she will have power restored, and that they have not even been able to go outside at the moment to access the damage to the house and the yard as of yet, they have had to stay inside because it was so bad outside.
    She called from her cell phone and she told me she was worried about it too because she has no way to plug it in a the moment, she hopes to be able to get out so maybe she can find a place to recharge it. Their neighbor place is just as bad and she said her mom had a tree through their livingroom.
    She said she heard the grocery stores are out of food at the moment because so many are without power and doesn't know how bad the destruction is in town nor does she know how bad the route into town is but they are going to have to try to make a trip into town for some needed items.

So please keep her, her family, her town and all others who are in the path of this storm in mind. Pray for their safety and well being until all is righted again. I hope she finds a place to charge her phone, she needs it now more then ever. We only talked long enough for her to ask me to post this for her and to tell me about the desrtuction, it was a really fast conversation because we didn't want to run the phone down.

Melissa, I am sorry you have having to go through all of this. I do hope it all gets better soon for you, your family, your mom, neighbors and I hope the town is not bad.
    Hang in there and let us know your all ok when you can.

:) Fran

• conniesc
    15 years ago

Thanks Susie, I am glad to know u feel that way and that my sharing of your awesome idea with others did not offend u. Just so you know, the others that participated feel the same way I do. What a lot of fun. They all are really enjoying it as well. All credit to your creative mind :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good afternnoon everyone,

Bunny, I hope everything works out for you and your family. It's hard not having electricity when you have children!

Susie, Thank you! I really loved everything in my prize box.

Annie, I got two packages today from you. The first was a letter sized that contained a 20.00 gift card to select seeds! wow!, I'll have fun with that!

The second was a box with a hummingbird feeder and nectar, a flower calendar,an all season garden guide, a suet block and holder, a five pack of wsing containers w/ holes! and a three way sprinkler which will help come watering time in the spring.

Annie,

Thank you so much for a great box and the gift cert, that was way more than expected!

Lisa

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Susie, I am completely stumped and somehow missed your post when I posted about Melissa.
    I was worried about the kids when I posted and was thinking I should put up another thread about it so others would know that everyone in the path of the storm needed prayers. So I missed all the other posting...sorry.

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

CONNIE!!!
    It went today! DC# 0103 8555 7495 4159 5215 Finally! Sorry it is so late!
    What other site are you on? Is it a garden site?

Fran, when/if you talk to Melissa on the ph again tell her she is in our thoughts and prayers! That is scary with a newborn.

Lisa, sounds like a great box you got! Good job Annie!

Susie, hmmmm, now you are really making me think! lol

• conniesc
    15 years ago

Thanks Vic, I can tell u I am so very excited. This has been so very interesting/fun.

The other site is more of a forum than it is plant/seed trades but that happens as well. They are another great group of people... I recently joined these sites and I have 'met some really awesome people. So generous with their time, their knowledge and seeds. What months ago I thought.. well I will check out this gardening thing and see what happens.. it is now an addication. :) I just love my new germination mat!!!

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Sorry! Been waiting for something to come in the mail for my box , should be here tomorrow, I will post right away. Chris

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I Trully CANNOT Believe I Have actually STUMPED You Gals
    SO TO GET YOU TO SEARCH JUST A LITTLE HARDER :)

I will send to the WINNER 2 Fans of this great bloomer. BABY TIGER PAWS IN THE SPRING:) >

FILL IN THE BLANKS
    1..When starting your garden seedlings indoors, plant the seeds in _____ ______. the________is a natural fertilizer!

clue #1 is a 2 word & the sec word of the 1st word is a natural fertilizer .

CLUE #2 Can cause HIGH COLLESTERAL IN HUMANS.
    CLUE #3 Comes in many colors :)

This has Been such a great Fun Month for me You all have been Fun . I Just want to say that I hope
    the storms Don't last long & Melisa will be back on line soon .

& we sure miss Tracy, sassyd, anita, & so many others Hope all is fine with so many job losts I know many of us will have to tighten down . But Hope you can stop in & let us know your fine.

well I have a bird chewing on me time for his breakfast so I shall go for now .

susie

BOXES RECEIVED

2.CAROLINA ANGEL/CONNIESC******
    3.NCGARDENGIRL******** RECEIVED
    4.NEW JERSEY GAL****** RECEIVED
    5.BRITTNEYGRAN
    6.ISHAREFLOWERS********RECEIVED
    7.HAZELNUTBUNNY ******RECEIVED
    8.IOWAMARGARET********RECEIVED
    9 FLORIDIAN MADAM*****RECEIVED

12 MONTANA DAME**** RECEIVED
      13 GROLIKECRAZY

OK THERE IS STILL A FEW SLOTS OPEN LET ANNIE KNOW IF YOU CAN DO A SWAP .

PP 2009 SWAPS

FEB: CONNIESC
    MAR:
    JUNE:
    JULY:
    AUG:
    NOV:
    DEC:

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Okay,

how about plant in egg shells and the shell are natural fertilizers.

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Or....plant in peat pots the pots are fertilizer

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

When starting your garden seedlings indoors, plant the seeds in egg shell halves. Simply crack the shells around the roots of your plants & transplant them outdoors--the shell is a natural fertilizer!

fianlly found it and Lisa is RIGHT again! Congrats Lisa!!!

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

see i told you when there is a gift you can find the answer :)) .

Well Lisa is once again the winner SO Please remind me in the spring to send you this great DL :)
    I Just love the blooms on this .

Fran Since both of you did the reseach I will also share with you also You both just have to help remind me :) .

I have it wrote down But I forget where I put it sometimes :( .

well got to go put on supper soon :) have a great evening .

susie

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Well thank you Susie, I searched yesterday too, no matter how I put it in it wouldn't pull up the correct thing, but today I went to one of the sites that I went too yesterday and put in the SAME thing and it pulled it up, isn't that crazy?

Internet, is just luck I guess...lol.

I am fixing hamburgers, had planned on fixing a stirfry type thing and SO is whinning he doesn't want what I had planned on fixing and wanted hamburgers, HEY works for me, just throw those in the oven!!!

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Ladies=Looking over the list for hostessing I think I would like to do November. Will need help as I haven't done one yet! I am scheduled for a May one for OBF so maybe after that I might know a little bit more than I do now!

Melissa-Please know I am praying much for you & others in that ice storm that left so many with lots of problems. Please know we all deeply care & will continue to hold you up.

Shirley-I checked your box just now & it was in Charlotte, NC. I don't know how far that is from you but should be there before Sunday, I hope.

This has been a great RR that I have really enjoyed! Praying all are warm & well! Blessings, Margaret

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Ok, I had fun with the Secret Santa in the other group so I will do Dec again for us, Sassy is going to get a much deserved break ;)

MAR:
    JUNE:
    JULY:
    AUG:
    NOV: MARGARET-2007
    DEC: NCGARDENGIRL

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

I posted that I would take July...

MAR:
    JUNE:
    JULY: SHIRLEY
    AUG:
    NOV: MARGARET-2007

Margaret-I am 4 hours from Charlotte, NC so it should be here tomorrow or no later than Saturday.

I sure hope the Post Office doesn't quit delivering mail on Saturday. I usually do alot of mailing on Saturday. Hopefully they will pick Tueday as the day for no mail.

Melissa-Sure hope you and your family have weathered the storm ok. Hope to see you post soon.

Shirley

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

I see that the months to hostess are filling up sooo... I would like to take the month of June.

I'm not so sure that I'll be the hostess that Susie was but I am willing to try, hubby should be back to work by then and the finances will be better.

Susie, I was getting ready to make dinner when I cracked an egg open and remembered that you can grow seedlings in a egg shell halved.I wasn't even thinking about the question that had us stumped. I'm glad that I was making something not so healthy that night!

Bunny, thinking of you and your family, I do hope all is well.

• conniesc
    15 years ago

Vic, thanks.. I got my box last night. I am so excited. I can not wait until the snow melts and I can decided where to place some of really great items in my garden. They will always remind me of the great people that I have met here.

C: candle, cosmos, coreopsis
    A: Advil, abution
    R: Rock ( which I LOVE), rugosa rose. rawhide bone
    O: Olives, Obediant plant
    L: Lotion ( which I needed desperately), love in a mist
    I: Inspirationstepping stone, Iris
    N: Notebook, Nicandra-splash of color
    A: Acide free photo album

A: Accurate thermometer
    M: Notebook, nicandra-shofly
    G: Greeting sign, Granda Otts MG, gaillardia, gaura(which is on my wishlist :) thanks so much
    E: Envelopes, ear plugs
    L: Lotion, Lavender

thanks again.

Now if I can ask for a favor.. can I get a 'T' for your thoughts. This morning at 8:00 I have to take my puppy to the vet to put her to sleep. I have had my 'baby' for 13 years. She is so sick and I know it is the right thing to do but I am a mess. I am normally not an emotional person but I lost it when I was trying to make the appointment. I do not think I have ever cried like that with a stranger. Today is going to be a very hard day for me.

The bone made me smile though. I will save it for a new 'baby'. I know I will eventually get one, just not right away.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good morning all,

Susie, I got my grab bag prize! Thank you so much. I get to chose 1 iris and 1 daylily from Susie's list for my prize winning the game before last.

Connie,
    that's a great box that you hot from Vic, enjoy it!

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! I had to put my 15.5 y/o lab down a year ago and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do, don't feel silly for being upset! losing an animal is like losing a child. They are a huge part of our lives. I'll give you a T and a P today, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Lisa

• galium
    15 years ago

A bit about egg shells. I started using them crushed up as a deterrent to slugs. Slugs don't like crawling over anything rough or sharp. I put the shells in some of my flower pots. One day I was outside and I saw a Blue Jay, sitting on the edge of the pot, picking out the egg shells and eating them. After several days all the shells were gone. Great source of calcium!LOL

Susie-This was a fun swap. Thank you for being such a wonderful hostess.

Connie-I'm so sorry that you have to put your dog to sleep. My thoughts are with you today. I know how sad this is going to be for you.

Hugs to everyone,
    Mariann

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

only 2 BOXES LEFT & Today is the last day of Jan But We are still going to keep track here for when the boxes arrive :)
    This has Been allot of fun :) & I hope to Do it again some day :)

well i have allot to do today so got to get off here
    will try to check back in later.

susie

BOXES RECEIVED

2.CAROLINA ANGEL/CONNIESC RECEIVED
    5.BRITTNEYGRAN

13 GROLIKECRAZY

I CAN MAYBE DO AUGUST IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO IT .

PP 2009 SWAPS

MAR:
    JUNE:
    JULY:SHIRLEY
    AUG: SUSIE
    NOV: MARGARET_2007

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Margaret-I received my wonderful box yesterday. I got home from the grocery store and had to open the box before I got all my groceries out of the car. Are we like kids or what!!

B-Blackeyed Susan Grow Kit....planting these today, yeah
    R-Russell Stover Chocolates (Inside Tin)
    I-Iris Metal Thermometer...I love irises
    T-Tin with red birds on it
    T-Toy for Hanna (my huskey)
    N-Nasturtium Seeds
    E-Enchinacea seeds....you did so good on these
    Y-You go funny girl with hershey kisses
    S-Sanitizing hand spray & Sweet William seeds

G-Garden gloves for me and a pair for Dawson
    R-Rose of sharon seeds
    A-Air Freshner
    M-Marigold seeds-Magnetic note pad & Magnolia Body Souflle for Brittney.

Maragret what a wonderful and thoughtful box you sent. Each item was wrapped all nice and such fun to open. It was like Christmas again here last night. It's funny you sent the gloves for Dawson because he begs all the time for gloves to wear like mine. I gave him a pair of mine but they are always huge on his little hands. He will be so excited to get these. Hanna will love her toy can't wait to give it to her. The thermometer could not have come at a better time. Dawson knocked our other thermometer off the wall and now it doesn't work.

Susie thank you for such a fun swap and all the nice game boxes you sent. You sure helped January pass by, February here we come.

Melissa-Thinking of you today...hope to see you post soon.

Lots of co-ops going on. I said I was not doing any co-ops this year with DH unemployed and I have already signed up for two. I think I need help, can't resist helleborous and coneflowers though.

Shirley

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Connie, I am so sorry, I had no idea! I know how hard and heart breaking it is to loose a furbaby I lost my 13yr old shepherd and 15yr old chow, Taz and Bear over a year ago and several months apart, I still have some very emotional moments. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you are doing.

*Big Hugs*!!
    Vicky

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Connie sorry that you are having to go through that. I had to go through the same thing with my sweet, sweet beagle Holly, it was March 3, 2007. She was my bestest best friend couldn't ask for a better companion...I will never get over losing her. I have a chihuahua too she was Holly's pet and she greived very hard when she was gone. Although I love for her too, losing Holly was the worse thing, it took me two weeks to final be able to let her go and I couldn't take her. My SO (her daddy did, and yeap he almost couldn't either) well better stop now I feel the tears coming again.
    Never felt this way about a companion before, hope I never get that attached again.
    I truly am sorry you had to do that, but just know it was the best thing for your baby, that is what got me through it. Knowing it was best for her, even though it wasn't for me.

Fran

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

I'M BACK HOME!

Lisa, I'm so very glad you are satisfied with your box. My mind more often than not seems to turn to jelly when I'm picking out things for others.

Susie, I got your e-mail,I've responded back and thank you so much for your package you sent me. :O):O) Also, thanks so much for all you do, and I am very glad you are part of this group.

Connie,I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. I hope you check back later to let us know that you are doing.

Vic, are you and Zack feeling better?

Mariann, thanks for the tip on the egg shells I have a group of jays that come visit the feeders and I will be sure to give mine to them. Isn't it amazing how we can recycle things?

Margaret, nice job on the box you sent Shirley.

Fran, I will be sending you a different bracelet, and I will be sure to make sure the clasp on this one works.

Everyone, Thank you all for helping out with hosting.

Later I will post a departing game for Jan, and everyone is welcome to participate. Am I for sure what the prize will be? NOPE! It will just be a surprise.(trust me).

Bunny, I'm sorry you were hit hard with the winter storm, and check in when you can.

Theresa, SassyD, Wendy, Anita, Tracy, and everyone else that I've missed..... HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :O) :O)

I need to unpack my car, and I will be back.
    LIFE IS GOOD
    Annie

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Glad to see you back Annie...we miss you when you are away.

Connie-I know how you feel about your beloved "baby". We can get so attached to our pets. It hurts so bad to lose them but I try to think what it would have been without them at all and I'm glad they were a part of our family.
    Hugs to you...chin up and be brave ..we love you.

Chris-I'm getting worried about your box...I hope you got it and just haven't had time to post. That was the first time I have ever used fed-ex and look what happens. The ladies at Going Postal talked me into it. They did say they would send me an e-mail with the tracking but no e-mail as of yet.

Shirley

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

WHAT BIRD AM I

1. A pecan's babies

2. Grieving singer

3. Scarlet survey

4. Extra aisle

5. Richmond train tracks

6. Marathon participant

7. Speak enthusiastically

8. Out of breath

9. Unhappy Leno

1. Complain

LET THE GAME BEGIN,
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

A GOODIE BAG FROM ME!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Annie, this is HARD, I am stuck and don't have a clue for any of them....

:( Fran

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

You mean I have you stumped? That is hard to believe :O)

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

I lived in Richmond for two years but can't think of a thing related to clue 5 or any of them except maybe #7 -
    Road Runner? Wow...this is hard.

Theresa

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Ok, I will give you one of them. #6. Marathon participant = Roadrunner :O) :O)

Just take apart each clue. You guys can do this, I know you can.

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

No. 6 could be Lark or maybe Road Runner

Shirley

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Oh Great Annie while I was trying to figure one out you post the answer....LOL This is hard

Shirley

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Annie! Welcome home!

Shirley, good guess! LOL

I got one of them! hehe, off to figure some more out! : )

Connie, how are you doing girl?!?

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Do you guys need more clues for each? LOL By the way, I did not think this up myself, I found it in Birds and Blooms in a old issue.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Ok, I think I have #1 and 9, other than that I am stumped!

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

WOW WHERE IS EVERYONE :) THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THIS A TRY :)

BET YOUR ALL STILL SEARCHING RIGHT ???
    you all have a great evening oh also if anyone would like to do a chat here is my messenger for gardening friends :) skohler49@yahoo.com

hope to chat soon :)

susie

WHAT BIRD AM I

1. A pecan's babies --NUTHATCHER

2. Grieving singer-- MEADOWLARK

3. Scarlet survEY---- CARDINAL

4. Extra aisle

5. Richmond train tracks VIRGINIA NIGHTINGALE

6. Marathon participant _----- ROAD RUNNER

7. Speak enthusiastically--- WARBLER

8. Out of breath--- PURPLE FINCH

9. Unhappy Leno ----BLUE JAY

1. Complain COMMON LOON
  • conniesc
    15 years ago

Thanks to everyone who understands my loss. Although I know I made the right decision, every day she seemed to get worse and was at the point she couldn't even walk very well and just sat there whimpering, I am so sad. I miss her.

Thanks again. Not only is this a site where people share their seeds, their gardening knowledge but also their support. I am so grateful that you might consider me a part of such a great group of people. You have all made a difference to me in a very difficult situation. It is very much appreciated.

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Susie you have 1, 6, and 9. Try again. I am going to take this to the February swap post.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I have tried and tried and I can't come up woth the answers to Annie's questions. I have only one bird book and I can't seem to fogure them out.

Lisa

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

CHRIS Have you Received Your Box yet ??? Would love to hear what you received .Please let us know ok & I need to close this one off so that we can get on with FEB.

thank you all its been fun see ya in FEB SWAP.

BOXES RECEIVED

2.CAROLINA ANGEL/CONNIESC RECEIVED
    5.BRITTNEYGRAN ****** RECEIVED

13 GROLIKECRAZY

I CAN MAYBE DO AUGUST IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO IT .
    Ok WHO IS GOING TO DO MARCH SWAP ????

PP 2009 SWAPS

MAR:
    JUNE:
    JULY:SHIRLEY
    AUG: SUSIE
    NOV: MARGARET_2007

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Checking in to see if Chris had posted her box...sure hope she has received it.

Chris sure hope you are ok.

Shirley

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Shirley what was the date you mailed it out ???
    sure seems as it would have been delivered By Now .
    maybe we need to check address on it .
    will email you .

susie

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

I am so sorry Shirley , here I posted again on the wrong thread! It's a good thing Susie finds me and brings me back to the right forum, again! Boy i found my post wayyy in the left field somewhere...
    I'll paste it here:

UPDATE: mnf: waiting for spring #4

Posted by grolikecrazy 6-7 UT (My Page) on Fri, Feb 6, 09 at 0:11

I got my box of goodies yesterday and I finally found the posting thread it belongs to!I hope it belongs here!
    The box contained:
    1.A personalized card with 'A note from Shirley' on it telling me she's missed me posting on the forum, that is so sweet she noticed .
    G. A tiny greenhouse with peat pellets in each cut.
    R a red sun visor
    0 an oven mit and dish towel
    L "Love lies bleeding' seeds I love it. But why is it called that? Planted. and 3 Lilium bulbs to boot!
    I iris seeds'Clyde Redmond' planted too
    K Kinky cute bracelet
    E Earrings
    C Coffee, cookies & Mug and church cookbook, will try the 'Tahitian Ham ' fur sure!
    R Runner beans 'Painted Lady' planted
    A Angel to watch over me- Thank you for caring about me.
    Z Zinnia Envy, chartreuse color, my favorite color!
    Y Yellow Lupine seeds Yeah, I was all out of Lupines!!!
    Thank you so much Shirley! Chris

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

thank you chris for posting & If you have any other question please just ask us :)
    be happy to help ya.

susie

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Ok, I am finally back to the land of the living! Zack and I were both sick last week. (more on that later)

Sorry for posting so late!
    I got my box from Chris/grolikecrazy last Wed night, this is the first time I've had a chance and been able to get on the computer!

Chris you sent a great box, Thank You!

M - mint, pineapple (wanted this)
    O - Ox eye daisy
    N - nicotiana "lime green"
    T - Trumpet vine, orange
    A - arbuhes unedo(?) Strawberry tree (sounds pretty neat!)
    N - nicotiana "starts with an s, but I can't read your writing" : )
    A - Abies balsamea (balsam fir)

D - Dahlia, diablo
    A - Ananas melon (need to look this up)
    M - maple, Japanese red
    E - nicotiana, white burley (sorry, I can't read what you put on the envi: )

AND

R - Red Impression tulip bulbs
    O - Osmacote plant food
    C - Candy! Lots of mini choclate bars of diff kinds!
    K - King alfred daffodils
    S - simply awesome plant markers

Thanks again Chris, I really enjoyed it!
    Vicky

• skohler
    Original Author
    15 years ago

this swap is Now CLOSED ALL BOXES RECIEVED & HAS BEEN POSTED .
    THANK YOU ALL For playing

susie