Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
intheforest

3RD Annual Shade Lovers Swap

intheforest
17 years ago

3RD Annual Shade Lovers Swap

Any seeds that can tolerate part shade to full shade are great. (Remember, this includes ones that can tolerate some shade like monarda/dianthus/pansy for example).

Here are the guidelines:

Deadline for mailing to me will be Jan 30,2007. All seed packets need to be sent in by this time.

Please include:

* Return postage -same or more than it took you to mail (Minimum .63 for small).

* Address Label of some kind

* Garden web name

* LIST of what you sent and also wish list (maybe you'll get a wish or two?)

I will return seeds the 1st week in February

You can send duplicates, but please limit very common seeds to a few. You will receive the same amount of packets as you send in and any "Bonus" seeds . Anyone wanting to donate "Bonus" seeds please lable them as "Bonus" or separate them and I will distribute them to other swappers or newbies.

Happy sowing,

Abbey

please package & lable seeds well

PS-stay tuned for the 4th ANNUAL SEED ADDICTS SWAP.

Comments (4)

• lavendrfem
    17 years ago

Hi Abbey,
    I'm fairly new to seed saving and would love to participate in this exchange. I may not have tons of seeds, but definitely enough for a trade.

How do I get started?
    thanks!
    Estelle

• millybug
    17 years ago

Hey Abbey,
    I would love to join this swap!
    I have lots of shade, & lots of seeds.
    Mildred

• intheforest
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I messed up and forgot to check the button to have replies emailed. So I will post a new post for people to sign up in rather than checking back all the time here.

Please post in the UPDATE post, not here, and we will let this one drop off.

Thanks, Abbey

• nature_farmer
    17 years ago

Hi have you posted it yet?I can't find it