Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

update: mnf: waiting for spring #2

hazelnutbunny
15 years ago

I went to post, and it was full! :O(

Hope Ms Linda doesn't mind me stepping in. I know she's busy keeping Dan & Mark in line! :O)

Here's the original post:

"Waiting for Spring"

Feathery snowflakes, drifting

covering the summer garden

with a deep blanket

of soft downy white

Protecting all that is

beneath it's icy folds,

gently lulling that

which will be born again

Winter winds blow,

yet still, beneath the earth

the flowers slumber

uncaring in their dormant state

Till the Spring sun

melts the snowy cover

and all that is asleep

rises and blooms again!

Sometimes waiting for spring can put you in the doldrums. This month we're all about getting through the "hump month" and into the mild weather of spring. We'll be exchanging garden themed items and seeds. Some examples could be: seeds, ususual seed catalogs or seed writeups, windchimes, bird feeders, gardening tools, treats or whatever it takes to make your partner smile! It can be funny, serious or seriously funny...the sky's the limit! This isn't about expensive boxes just something to keep our minds in the garden and out of the snowbanks. Warm weather states can share their off weather woes too...it doesn't matter where you are, you can still get the "waiting for spring" blues!

THE RULES (horns blowing and the brass band starting up)

#1 You have to be 18

#2 You are to send 5 or more seed packets

#3 sign up's are until the 10th and then partners will be assigned.

#4. The boxes are to be mailed out by January 25th

#5. The confirmation number is to be posted or sent to your partner (people like to know when it's arriving)

#6. This is all about fun and cheering up! Have a good time with it! color>

And the list of players SO FAR:

okay here's who we have so far that are waiting for spring:

markcase/mark

dan the mailman/dan

jaleesia/kathy

nikkineel/nikki

w9yards/diana

greenthumbgrow/tammy

debya/deb

ejmoore510/joan

ncgardengirl/fran

lindaruzicka/linda

dirtdiggin/Toni

grolikecrazy/Chris

diene

and I'm not sure about the following gardeners, if you'd like in..please let me know.."S"

proudgm

Ilovefarac/melinda

carolcolor>

Comments (150)

• markcase1964
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Dan,

Is that my cousin, Abe? Abe Normal in the jar?

I LOVE HONEYBELL ORANGES! I get them by the case when they are in season, and that is only for two weeks a year. I have a friend in Volusia County Florida that grows them and sends me two banana boxes packed to the hilt with them.

Your box should be in the mail by Friday I hope. I have had a very rough week at school last week and a fight today in one class. Girls fighting is NOT a fun place to be near.

• diene
    15 years ago

Hello all;
    I am still trying to get an address from my partner, Chris. We have communicated she just seems to keep forgetting that piece of the communication. Please send me your address Chris.
    thanks.
    diene

• veeja11
    15 years ago

I need an addy for w9yards. anyone know how to get amarayllis to bloom again ?Mark is that you in the red skirt ?My male doggie ran away from home. dh says I can get a shelter dog in april. he has been gone over a month so it is not looking good for his return. we had him neutered. dh says he went looking for his lost parts. men!!!staying dry in super rain here. hugs carol

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Carol, I sent an email to diana/w9yards and Diene, I sent an email to Chris to remind her to send you her address...
    now...
    Wendy, have you heard from Joan yet? I sent her an email and haven't heard anything back..oh Joan...where are yoooouuuuuu????.."yodeling"

• w9yards
    15 years ago

Something must be acting up on my computer. I have tried sending an email to Carol through the member page here and through my own email account this weekend. They both got returned! I will have my husband troubleshoot it for me.
    Thanks!
    Diana
    w9yards

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Girls fighting? Man, those are always bad news! When the boys fight, it's a couple of black-eyes, maybe a bloody lip, and a trip to the office. When girls fight, you're talking blood spatter and maybe a trip to the ER. Girls are just downright MEAN!

We got a good 5 inches of snow overnight, with more on the way, but the bad part is the blustery winds (30-35mph today) and the drifting. I've got to go dig out the car now so I can go to work. See you all later!

Hey Linda, how're the further adventures of Ben & Co. coming along?

-Dan, Bump, & Stella

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Dan.. that just sounds downright COLD!! We're actually having winter-like temps coming thru.. not that common here in GA :P Supposed to get down to 18 Thurs night and 11 on Fri night! So much for my son's outdoor bonfire party this wkend! Even a bonfire isn't gonna get us outside in those temps.

Mark ~ you feelin' any better yet?

Dan ~ let's see this new kitty of yours!!

Linda ~ nope, I haven't heard from Joan yet.. if I remember correctly from the Choc swap she had computer issues or something like that(?).. I'll have to go back and look..lol
    But she did come thru w/ a wonderful box so I'm not worried. I'm sure she'll check in when she can..

There's a house down the road from our new place that has a small farm of sorts.. they have lil donkeys and miniature pigs and quite a few goats. My daughter always loves to look out at the animals when we drive by each morning to school. Today we saw THREE baby goats w/ their mama toddling around outside.. who knew goats could be so darn CUTE!!!?? They're just adorable. From afar. :P

Hope everyone's staying warm today!

Hugs,
    Wendy

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

AAAGGGHHH!!!I just went into my folder on my computer to make a change on my seed stash list..you know, the one where all the really good secret stuff you put for the really good trades...and it's GONE! The name is there but the pages are empty!!...GRRRR!! Now I have to retype everything...I have a printed backup but isn't the point of having it on your computer so that you don't have to retype it???? "throwing a aplash of Bailey's in my teacup"

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Just FYI - Me and Fran are talking.

linda - I know just how you feel. I hate I have pc trouble. errr.

Tammy

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Hi all! Sorry to be gone so long, caught that blasted cold that's been going around! I've sent emails to Linda and Wendy. So excited to hear what everyone sends/receives in this swap! Talk about a bunch of trouble waiting to happen! :)

Joan

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Why, whatever do you mean, Joan?.."blink, blink"....."G"

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

soooooooo...who's been going through all the seed catalogs and looking at the new line of gardening tools? Anyone see anything interesting?

I did see a new zinna that looks awesome! It's called Queen Red Lime and green and marroon. It's in the Johnny's selected seeds catalog if anyone cares to take a look.."leafing through more pages"

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Aww Linda.. that stinks!!!! :(
    I have been looking thru catalogs, seed sites, Ebay.. *sighhh my wish list is so ridiculously long already.. but there can never be enough seedssssssssssss!!!! LOL

Hugs,
    Wendy

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

okay I'm pulling out a rocker on the veranda...putting up my feet, sticking my face in the sunshine, smelling the flowers in the air..drinking a mint julip and totally IGNORING that's it 9 degrees outside...."putting up feet and tipping back"....

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

How's that ICY Mint Julip Linda? *snickering..

~Wendy

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Wendy,

Thanks for asking. I went to school Monday to today. I put myself on a fruit and liquid diet to help my pancreas relax. No more pains yesterday or today....

Got my packs sent off for the other swaps I am in yesterday and now need to finish off packing for Dan.

Does anyone know how many air holes I need to put in the box for a critter????

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

ummm.. I think about 6, Mark, should do it....just make sure that it can't chew it's way out..."G". I"m glad you're feeling better...no more cookies or chocolate!

THAWWKKK!!! Wendy...that snowball is for you..."Sticking out tongue and making a raspberry sound"

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Who knew raspberries made sounds? *pondering that one...

:P~~

I'm glad you're feelin' better Mark, take it easy!

Dan ~ I've never had to dig ANYTHING outta snow in my life.. biggest 'snowdrift' I've ever seen was 3" tall. LOL I sureeeeeee do love livin' in the South! ya'll!

By the way everyone... today's Kathy's bday.. *walkin' away whistlin' innocently.. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Wendy

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Thanks Wendy :) I posted about my wonderful day over in the January Birthday Extravaganza thread, if anyone wants to take a look. I've also explained there why I've been so quiet lately, though a couple of you know a little of what's going on with me lately. I've been mostly bed bound for the last week with my back and would much appreciate prayer right now. I have a degenerative spinal disease called spondylothesis and it has worsened. I'm going to have to take it easy for a while then find a job that's not quite so physical once I get a little better. And they've put me back on pills, which, though I've tried for the last 15 years to keep from, I'm very grateful for right now. I've not really slept this past week because of the pain and muscle spasms. For the first time in a week, my back's not visibly rippling with muscle spasms. Though I'm still having them, they aren't as severe and aren't as constant as they've been this week.

Anyway, enough of that. There are a few more details about it on the other thread. Now, back to business :)

I've been working on Toni's box and am waiting to hear back from her on the last email I sent her with some questions. I've put in a seed order and will be waiting for that to come in before I can mail to her. I'm hoping that Cliff will be able to drive me to a couple of places tomorrow to pick up a few more goodies :) Toni is a wonderfully talented lady from what I'm learning and I'm really enjoying getting to know her better!

Gonna go rest now, perhaps I can get some sleep :)

HUGS,
    Kat

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Wendy, don't let Linda kid you. ***ducking flying snowball*** Raspberries don't make sounds, but blackberries do. (okay, I hear the groaning from the crowd)

Mark, if that "critter" is a puppy, don't bother. Bump got into a fight with the neighbor's german shepherd last summer and won! It still cringes when she hears Bump meowing at the window...lol!

Oh, by the way, if you're having trouble with that dc#, if you believe in "god" and not "dog", you shouldn't have any trouble anymore. hehehe I'm still waiting for you to figure this one out. LOL!!! Remember saying "Well, I guess we finally find out who is naughtier, Dan or I!!!!" You should've known I'd take that as a challenge.....

and, by the way Mark.....

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Man, it is hard to grab hold of a greased snake. I just can't get it to stay in Dan's box!

Much better today. I tested my manly stature today: I rode my motorcycle to school and back. It was nice this morning: 45 degrees. That cold front came in and IT DROPPED! Right now it is 25 degrees and will be going down from there. Everyone was teasing me at school that I looked like a black doughboy!

I have Dan't box soaking in HOT water to make sure that ticking stops.... let me see if it done...

Mmmm.. chocolate covered pretzels.
    chocolate macadamia nut coffee
    mixed dianthus seeds
    a bag that says something to do while waiting for seeds to sprout that contains a Rubic's cube!
    a bag that says "my favorite childhood 'spring' that has a slinky
    plastic bags for seeds
    a bag that says 'something to light up those cold winter nights' and has three candles with flowers on them
    a bag that says 'got seeds? these might help' that contains peat pellets
    two stacks of peat pots
    a bag that says 'spring means Easter, right?' that contains an Easter bunny statue
    a plant hanger
    a card that says 'warning: contents under pressure' and 'Mark, brew the coffee, then open this first.' Well I have the coffee on so I opened the card and it has a very nice note.
    The bag (and I mean BAG) of seeds includes
    mini red pepper
    white coneflower (YEA!)
    carrots
    peppermint candy phlox (which matches the mints throughout the box!)
    unknown peppers
    seashell cosmos
    hardy mix
    hearts and honey vine
    cleome purple queen 'spider plant'
    bamboo
    marigold
    tall comumbine
    daylilly Frans Hals
    aster seeds
    sunburst yellow Gaillardia
    fancy poppy peony mix
    jacob's ladder
    tiger lilly mix
    sunflowers
    digitalis
    shasta daisy
    echinacea mix
    cosmo psyche lavender
    blue pearl Jacob's ladder
    Indian corn
    another shasta daisy
    slow bolting cilantro
    celosia hot pink
    cosmo single sensation mix

WOW! What a box!!! Almost makes me wish I had not put that critter in the box I am sending you (almost...)

Oh by the way,

back at ya!

Thanks for the great box. Yours should be in the mail by Friday. I started giving finals today. I have a little more breathing room now.

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Mark, have you got it solved yet???

• w9yards
    15 years ago

Well I kind of feel like I'm not waiting for spring! It was in the 80's today and should stay that way for about a week or so. I know we will have some cooler days, and the daylight hours are short, but it sure feels like Spring. I wore shorts and a tank top to garden in today. The only problem with the warm weather is weeds! I spent a little time today mulching, and pulling weeds. I also planted some basil, lettuce, and parsley that I had started from seed into nice decorative pots. My strawberries are ripening, and believe it or not the tomatoes are still producing!Kind of a strange winter even for Southern California!

Diana

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Diana...w9yards,

Yes, we have it good here in Southern California when we are talking weather. I was out in shorts and a tank today as well composting, weeding and planting tulips...even took a nice long dippppppppppppp in the pool. Linda gets rather ticked (LOL) when I talk about the mighty fine weather....we better be careful....a PA snowball or something worse might come our way. Tiz 9 degrees in Miss Linda's neck of the woods...Mark is driving around on a motorcycle and it is 20 something degrees...what a man ..........bbbbrrrrrrrr! What glorious part of Southern Cal do you live...I am in inland South Orange County.....................aaaahhh and the wind blows!

Dan and Mark...great box! The rubic cube and slinky...to darn funny! Wonderful seed selection!

Have a wonderful evening!

Annie

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Diana and Annie, this one's for you two... hehehe

After all, we can't leave all you warm-weathered folks out, can we???

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Well, here's to all of you warm weathered friends. Let me help you in the pool! LOL!

Right now it is 10 degrees with wind chills up to -5 and supposed to get worse Thursday night.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

hehehehe I love that clip proudgm! It's so.. PERFECT! lol

Well I have finally FINALLY finished my seed packing from the wlomwl swap. whew! Now I can focus on you now Linda! I was thinkin' about you this morning as I steeped a cup of tea for once instead of my usual coffee. It's a vanilla flavored tea and man oh man it is yummy! I could get used to this~ I doubt it's decaf tho.. I don't think any of the flavored ones are, are they? hmm..

Diana ~ I actually started making whimpering sounds reading you still have fresh tomatoes producing.. what I wouldn't do for a FRESH yummy juicy tomato !! Our grocery has such 'fake' ones now I won't even buy any!

Dan ~ I LOVED the slinky 'spring' idea.. that was so cute! I love those things.. they can STILL keep me occupied for hours tho I've yet to ever make them actually go down more than 2 stairs before they roll sideways.. *sighh .. my childhood dream still remains a dream.... :P

Linda Linda bo Binda Banana Fana Fo Finda Fe Fi Mo Minda... Linda! That's exactly what was just going thru my head as I was thinking about YOUR box. Just thought I'd share my weirdness. :P~~

Hugs,
    Wendy

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Dan,

It took me a couple hours to get that thing to stay in the box, so if your fellow employees let it through, you'll have company. YOur DC is: 01038555749541167658

Mark

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

well, it looks like the battle for the boxes in on between Mark and Dan,! Great box Dan! We're all sitting on the edge of our seats to see what Mark has sent you!

Anniegirl, if I could mail you a big fat snowball I would.."L" Diana, you and Annie are in cohoots now I see!.."stacking pile of snowballs beside computer"

Wendy,I remember that song when it came out! Took me about 3 days to learn it and that's all we did to our friends.."L"
    Tea is good for you....has all that healthy stuff in it and some of the flavored is caffene free!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

ohh Linda, I know all about tea.. the Southern Iced tea kind.. with gobs and gobs (and add a few xtra gobs!) of white sugar dissolved in it. It's my addiction. I can't seem to kick it! So I went to coffee.. then I was addicted to sweet tea AND coffee. Now I'm trying flavored teas by the cup.. to cut down on sugar, add some diff flavors. You watch now I'll be addicted to all three! :P

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

What I wouldn't do to be in 80* weather right now! Chicago weather is awful! I'm about 15 minutes away from the city, so basically get whatever Chicago gets. Including tons of lake effect snow! The other day we had -25 below zero wind chills! I don't even see any birds out today. I refilled all the feeders and only a few brave birds stopped by to eat quickly. Poor little guys!

I'm working on my box today, and will post when it goes out.

Hugs,
    Deb

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Okay, I finally did it! Sheesh! You people with the "When are you gonna post pictures of ...!!!" Anyway, I started a new thread with pictures of Bump and Stella. You can reach it by clicking on the link below.
    For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, Bump is a cat who I've had the pleasure of living with for almost a year-and-a-half now. He's my buddy, my friend, and my child. I'm not sure who owns who, but he inspects all my RR boxes, sometimes giving me advice on how to use everything. This morning, he helped me put together a bonsai project, which I will post pix of at a later time. He will also be co-hosting the May swap. Cool, eh?
    Stella is the newest addition to our family. She's a 2-month old maine coon, very vocal, into everything, and has a purr-box with the power switch stuck in the ON position. She has very quickly made herself an important part of our family.
    Anyway, instead of posting their pictures here, there's a new thread in town. Enjoy it. I know I'm enjoying my time with these two!
    -Dan & Co.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pictures of Bump and Stella

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Hey Mark! I see that box left Greensboro yesterday, what kind of food should I buy for that critter? I'm going shopping later, and would like to pick up what I need to make it comfortable when it gets here...

• diene
    15 years ago

Good Morning All;
    It is still dark here and the moon is beautiful but the temperature is -12 farenheit which is absolutely ridiculous. In my last home when we hit these temps I could not maintain more than 66 degrees inside. Of course that was a 160+ year old house with more holes in it than swiss cheese. That was the one I shared with all the woodland creatures if any of you were around then. It is on days like today that I do not miss the place. Sometimes in better weather I dream of it and forget the reality but today it is much more comforting to be in a home built in 1994.
    I spent yesterday morning cleaning seeds I had harvested this year. Had some challenges because I did not label all the paper bags I put them in and there is still one I am not sure what it is. I think it is a pink beebalm but I am not sure. I am hoping to get my box in the mail today.
    I was not able to get on GW last night, I think they were having some sort of meltdown so I took the night off.
    Well it is getting brighter out, it is really pretty with the moon and all the snow.
    Have a wonderful day.
    diene

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Yes, Diene that happened to me also. Couldn't get on for anything. Go anywhere else I wanted but couldn't get on GW!
    So glad it was there site! I thought for awhile my computer might be going bad! That would be a bummer! Yes, it would be!
    Working on my box to go, but still waiting on a little bit of mail to come in! Did pick up a couple things yesterday on the way back from my dr. visit. Otherwise, I probably would have stayed home!!So cold! But not like some of you all!
    Have a great day! Melinda

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Dan,

Any 4 legged variety of vermin will work fine for the critter. Now Bump and Stella might fight over the food source!

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Has everyone heard from their partners? Any problems?..I mean besides Mark and Dan's scary boxes to each other..."L"

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

greenthumbgrow/Tammy and I have been working out the details of our trade.
    I think we both have agreed just to send each other seeds and not worry about the fluff this time because after all who needs fluff when you can have SEEDS and lots of them???
    Neither of us wanted to send each other critters, and the amount of seeds we agreed upon is more then enough, so all is good and I will be working on getting hers ready to mail out Tuesday since Monday the PO will be closed.

Linda as always you've made this month fun, and the boys always keeps it interesting...lol SCARY but interesting...

It was 10 degrees this morning here. GOSH that is COLD! BRRRR, but warmer then most of you so I won't complain too too much! I still don't have to like it though!
    Mark how cold was it in your neck of the woods this morning?

Not gonna get too warm today either thank goodness it ain't snowing!

:) Fran

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Fran,

You are in that Thermalbelt area where it never snows! It was 9 degrees this morning. My chicken coup water was frozen even with the heater under the water dishes!

I got suited up to ride my bike and my neighbor thougth I was NUTS! I was warm until had to take off my helmet. Then my head got cold.

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Mark, that snake you're sending me will go great in my halloween garden! I was intending to get a few to make it look creepy, and they'll also scare away the birds! How thoughtful of you! Oh, does it look anything like this...?

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

• diene
    15 years ago

Good Afternoon All;
    I received a great package from grolikecrazy (Chris) today. It had a beautiful picture of Tahiti which is nice to look at on a day this cold!!
    She also sent me a real vanilla bean from Tahiti with instructions on how to use it. The smell is amazing even through the plastic bag.
    Then she sent me so really great herb seeds which is exactly what I wanted and asked for. I am hoping to start an herb garden this year and now I have the stuff to do it with. Some of these I have never heard of so I am on my way to Hortiplex to check it out.
    Thanks Chris, everything is wonderful.
    diene

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Linda, I've got your box ready... I'm just waiting waiting waiting on my seed purchases to arrive!

Diene ~ sounds like Chris did a great job w/ that package!! I'm trying herbs this year too.. gonna *TRY* to build some long, narrow planting boxes to put on my porch so all the wildlife won't get them. (I hope!) I love the idea of stepping outside of the kitchen, grabbing the herbs I need and going back to my cooking. :)

It's dang cold here.. and I don't like it!! 13 this morning.. 11 or less tomorrow a.m. Luckily no ice or snow so I suppose I can put up w/ it! :P

Hugs,
    Wendy

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I'm working on Joan's too...still gathering...."L"

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

hmmm, sounds like we're getting "herb fever" as a group. I've got some patches of sage and oregano out in the perennial garden, but this summer I'm putting in an herb wheel too! I'll have to include a "spoke" of catnip of course, but that's okay! Gotta include the kids, right? LOL!

• w9yards
    15 years ago

Sorry but it is still hot! I live in San Diego! Just know that I have to do a lot more weeding and I never get down time to plan a garden. It is a lot of work to live in a hot climate.But I will admit ate another tomato today!

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Good morning all! It is cold here! It is 22 degrees which is up 12 degrees from this time yesterday! What I wouldn't give to eat a fresh tomato!! But no snow or ice either so that's great!
    Yes, I too am also planning a larger herb garden this year! Seems as a lot of us are wanting to do that! Also a larger garden area also! I have plenty of room, just lots more work! But ya gotta love it!
    All ready, just waiting for mail!
    Have a great day everyone! Melinda

• diene
    15 years ago

Good Morning All;
    I discovered even more seeds in my package, not too bright!! What amazes me is how well Chris cleans her seeds and marks her packages. I am not that good. I leave a significant amount of chaff in some of my smaller seeds. There was a time when that was recommended as it is easier to sow them if they do not all fall out of the package at once. At least that is my rationale and since I am challenged at cleaning seeds, "that is my story and I am sticking to it.
    What that means is that I have sent Chris seeds but they will need a final cleaning before she can plant. She certainly seems up to the task but I feel bad about it.
    Sorry Chris.
    By the way the DC for your package is 01038555749656910378. I did not realize Monday was a holiday but there really is nothing that will rot overnight. Enjoy.
    diene

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Hi all! Chris, that sounds like a great package. Diene, you have my curious - what kinds of seeds did she send? I always love to hear what everyone sends/receives.
    It's cold here too in the 30s right now. I can't take it!

I sent out Ann's package today -
    DC #0308 0730 0001 2883 3316.

Ann, I hope you love your package, I sure did enjoy putting it together!
    Dan, great ideas on your box. I'm never able to come up with those ideas like you do. Waiting patiently to hear what Mark sent you and if it lived in that box...
    Wendy, Did you ever find any soil? My Lowes still has it stocked. I saw some at Walmart yesterday, too.
    Stay warm everybody! Nik

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Home Depot has soil too, at least that's where I found mine...if I don't get some Wintersowing done this weekend...I'm going to be in BIG trouble...well, at least the dirt is thawing out inside the house now instead of sitting frozen on my porch......"whistling and looking up at the ceiling"

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH