Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: petal pusher ' 1 st 2009 swap'

Posted by skohler 5 (skohler49@mei.net) on
Fri, Jan 2, 09 at 13:12

Photobucket

Photobucket

WELL I Hope to Give This A Fun COLORFULL Twist :)
You Will Be Sending ColorFull Items With the Letters In Your Partners Usersname For example

S: starman geranium seeds Or salmon Color
K: Kale seeds or Kowala Bear :)
O: Orange Bulbs or Anything orange color
H: Holly Green color
L: lime or lemon colors
E: elephant ear HEHE Hard one :)
R: REDS
I'm Sure you all get the IDEA :))) You can add whatever else you want to share with your partner as you like to.

SIGN-UP BY JANUARY 10th
SEND OUT BY JANUARY 24th

I Will also Try To Post a Couple games for this month also . Hope You might find this fun.
If there is Not at lease 5-6 of us to play then I Feel we should cancle this swap .

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: petal pusher ' 1 st 2009 swap'

ok Sounds like fun!

o

I am new to GW but this sounds like fun. Would all the items be seeds ot any type of 'gardening' item?..

either way, count me in.

o

Ok, I'm in....:) This is gonna be fun, fun, fun....wooohooo!!!

:) Fran

o

This is My 1st time Hosting a swap Here in PP SO I do Not Know if you are Members or not But I'm sure even if your Not Then You can Be :)

CONNIESC: To answer your ??? Please note that This would enclude any ITEM's You can match to your Partners Letters weather it is seeds but should have one Usable Item to do with gardening If Possible :)
Just try to look over your partners GW page to be sure not to send seeds that they might have already .

I was also going to put in for a few cutting but Like me here in the north I'm not any to sure they would survieve the trip in the cold . So I guess you all would have to use your judgement on them.

again welcome & I will check back later this evening .
so if anyone that has been with PP for long time maybe you can tell the Newbies how or what to do to join us .

susie

o

thanks for all the info.

This sounds like a lot of fun!! I am looking forward to this swap.

o

Susie, they usually just post they would like to be in the group. Then they are accepted by the group. THEY have to send their trade first for the first 2 times they are in the group because they are new.
They also need to understand this is a year round group and they need to participate in more then just this month.
They need to send their address and other contact info to someone, I think Annie has that master list not sure.
Rules I remember:
1. Have fun
2. Send by the posted deadline for each swap
3. No bickering, this is meant to be fun for everyone
4. Send things you yourself would want
5. Always include a Delivery Conformation number and post it on the current thread when you send the package
Not sure what else goes here, if anything. This is a pretty laid back group and is meant to be fun. Not a lot of rules other then basic stuff. IF I missed something maybe one of the other seasoned members can list eveything need to join and for this group.
(K, girls how did I do explaining the 'rules' for the group?)

o

Thanks Fran for all the information. This sounds like a great group to get involved in and I would love to have something special going on each month. Just let me know where/who I need to send all my address info to. I can understand the rules and that I need to 'prove' myself first :) In my short time swapping I have already encountered the issue with people not fulfilling their end of the swap.

o

SO Conniesc : Guess your in :) We will find out for sure who you will send your info to Before we get started so you have time :) to look over the groups Pages . Connie you will have to send your addy to your partner when you find out who will be sending to you.
Guess I forgot to mention that .

THANK YOU FRAN : For letting us know this . as a newbie to the group I still have lots to learn :).

well i still have my hot flashes & chills from my cold so I need to go crawl under my Blankets .

P.S
Would it be to late to enclude A 2009 Calendar ???? to remind us of our partner :) THIS IS not A have too. But some can also be very colorfull :) .

susie

o

Hiya Susie! Good to see you hosting a swap! :)

I will be unable to participate this month.. that may make some of you sigh in relief tho seeing as how long my GW ID nic is! LOL :P I'm sure to be back in Feb tho, and will DEFINITELY be popping in to say hello!

Hugs,
Wendy

o

Susie-Count me in. Way to go on your creativity. I just sent you the logo but I see you already found it.

Shirley

o

I'm in too. Chris

o

Susie-I'm in this month! Thanks for being our Hostess. Sounds like a fun swap.
Mariann

o

WOW & Thank you all I Love Putting a twist in My swaps :) as Some of you Know .

Galium Maybe we should change our Usersname for this one :)

ANYONE :With very short names that wish to Join in Please do For I Know your partner will make sure you have lots of color also :)

I'm Only asking that what ever you send it will Have lots to do with color :) & GARDENING to Brighten up these winter white days :)

Sassy we will miss you on this one but also understand.
Looking forward to chatting again soon.

Sorry I do not know how to change color or do flashy signs but I hope you will all Have a good time with this swap .

By the way This does not have to do with all seeds
with colorfull names . You can also put in a Gift certificate for a Special Plant you might have to share .

BUT : I Just want to add That it is UP TO THE RECEIVER OF
The GIFT CERT, To Keep Track of the special gift & Redeem it in the spring . Do NOT Leave it up to the Giver to remind you :) Like me I'm Very Forgetful.

well i guess I better get off here & start putting my mind to work for some good games this month .

THERESA : I Hope you had a safe & fun time while your visit to Mich . look forward to hearing about it .

ANNIE : Hope you can get a few days off to pop in & visit with us :) MISS YA .

ANITA : That goes For you also Do I have to Send my DJ After you ??? Please come say Hi .

Bunny: Congrats on your New arrival I Know its a Special Busy Time for you .

Tracy: Haven't seen you in a long time Hope You also will pop in to say HI & Let Us Know what is going on in your life.

Have a safe & Happy weekend
susie

o

Well, I had a nice long post typed out last night and hit submit, then closed my window, hmmmm....I think I was still in the "preview" part! LOL

Susie, thanks for hosting a swap this month! It does sound like a great one. I am so far behind right now on seed sorting and wsing that I am going to ponder for a few days and see what I can get done. Ok? : )

Fran, good job on the rule posting (as if we have many!)

And yes, I believe it would be Annie (raggedyann161420) I know Sassy and Tracy were trying to get a member list together too, but last I thought, Annie had almost everyones addresses.

Welcome to the newcomers! Connie, Mary and Chris! We love to "see" new faces here! Tell us a bit about yourselves.
I just moved from Michigan to Montana (Billings) where I was told the summers are hot and dry, and the winters are mild and little snow. Well, the 1st month I was here we had the most consecutive days of rain ever! Then in Oct. we got 22 inches of snow, another record, and in Dec. we not only broke snowfall records for the last 20 - 30 years, but we also had record cold temps. Yippee!! LOL
I have a son who is 3 yrs old (going on 13) and has recently turned into a little monster! But he loves to garden with me : ) We are going to make him a giant sunflower garden this year which really will be outstanding thanks to all the great GWers that sent me lots of sunflower seeds!!

So girls, lets here about you : )

I just seen Beth pop in on the CB thread, so maybe she will be over here to play!

Vic

o

Good Morning/Afternoon!

I'm back home, will be off until next Friday except for running a couple of appointments early Tues morning.

Susie, since seeds are not required I will let you know for sure by Tues/Wed.

Bunny, Congrats on the new arrival;I'm so happy for you.

Connie,Mary, Chris, WELCOME TO THE GROUP! Oh yes, I will e-mail you for names and address to add you to the list. I will then send out a group e-mail to update everyone.

I'm not for sure If I have everyone's address that belongs to this group, so if you don't get an updated e-mail from me please do not feel left out. Just give me a nudge and I will be happy to add you. I would never want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Anita, Sassy, and Tracy, I hope to see you gals around while I'm off this week.

Shirley, I'm sorry I missed your birthday, I hope it was a good one!

Margaret, guess what? I have to send you your Dec/Jan Taste of Home. They sent both to me so I'll will contact them again to see if they can get it right by the next issue. I'm playing hermit this week-end so when I run doctor's appointments I will send it out.

Vic, now you are calling your Zack a "monster". I'm not laughing at you. (well, yes I am) It will get better, really it will. When he gets 20+ you will think back on it, and wish you had this to do all over again.

Fran, waving a hi to you too. I don't want to leave anyone
out.

Theresa how was your trip?

I need to unload the car.
LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o
Mariann

HI TO YOU TOO!

o

Annie, nice to hear from you! I'm glad you are getting some time off!
As for Zack, well, lets just say right now I'm trying to track down the Devil for child support! I KNOW his genes are in there some where! LOL

o
annie

Annie, nice to hear from you! I'm glad you are getting some time off!
As for Zack, well, lets just say right now I'm trying to track down the Devil for child support! I KNOW his genes are in there some where! LOL

o

ANNIE : Oh I'm so glad you have the week off we chat now & again :)) . & you can also help me with the new members :) so far I have

1.Skohler
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
4.Ncgardengirl
5.Galium
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran

POSSIBLE :)
Vic_zn5
Raggedyann

What a nice day out side & I have to be stuck in the house with a head cold . so will go give dad his hair cut :)
you all have a great day annie maybe we can chat later today .

susie

o

Susie, yes, I'm glad to be home I will e-mail the new members for their address and then I will update my list and send out a group e-mail. I was lazy this afternoon and took a nice long nap; I just hope I can sleep tonight. I will check and see if you are in later.

I forgot to pick up bird seed before coming home and although there is some suet and nigher left in the feeders I'm out of black oil and safflower seed. I feel bad when I do that cause the poor little things do need to eat.

I will check back later,
LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o
mary, connie and chris

I sent e-mails, and if you don't get it let me know, or contact me at raggedyann161420@yahoo.com with your address.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. :O) We're happy to finally have her here, it seems like it took forever!

I think I would like to join in this swap. I haven't participated in a PP swap in quite awhile, and this one sounds like fun. It'll be a nice break, and give me something to look forward to, I think. :O)

Melissa

o

Look Susie, you are getting a lot of us! And you didn't think you would have much interest...HA! We fooled you and it isn't even April yet...lol.

HEY BUNNY, glad you are gonna do this one.

I am kind of worried, I haven't done one like this but I read the one that was posted maybe for another group and I thought WOW how fun. Hope I can do as good a job as they did on that one which ever group that was.

o

I'd like to join in on this one if it's okay, sounds like fun.

Lisa

o

Hi All-Susie some of those names are really long.....Can we cut them in half???LOL

Bunny-So happy you are participating.

Nice job with the rules Fran. I've been with PP since it first began and I don't remember the rules.

Welcome to all of the new members. You'll really enjoy yourself here.

Annie I bet it's great to have some time to yourself.

We spent New Years up at my sister's farm. My brother lives near her so it was a family reunion. Did we stay up til midnight? No way.... My sister and her DH had to milk cows at 4:30 am! All I can say is that it was miserably cold and windy up there. It gets cold here in NJ but not like northern PA. Unfortunately the few days seemed very short. We had such a great time. I may go up and stay at my sister's for a week during the summer. This is something I ues to do. That means I have to leave DH in charge of all my plants. Scary!!

Sassy-I miss you.

Have a great day everyone.
Photobucket

o

GM To ALL

Fran Your right there will be some fun boxes going out :) . can hardly wait to hear about them .

Please I Hope No one will get stressed out on this
swap .
For anyone that is New to this type & would like a few Ideas Please feel free to email me for a list :)
you will be surprised how much fun & stress free you can do this with things in your home :)

BUNNY It Is Good to have you Join in with us thank you
someone will have fun with your name :)

MARIANN:(Galium) Love your name :) by the way :) I Do see where some might think we need to shorten up the names for there are many over 11 letters .

But There is still another twist to this game & After everyone Has signed up By The 10th :) It will be Posted & I'm sure ev1 will enjoy :) . & you will see the playing field will be leveled .

so here is the up-date
1.Skohler
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
4.Ncgardengirl
5.Galium
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
9.hazelnutbunny

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann

well it is a very cold wet icy day ,Good day to turn on the oven & bake dad a pie :) He will be 96 3wks from today on the 25th so the Kids will all be here .
He can only see & hear when he wants to & when you don't want him to :) his mind is very much intact & he knows what he likes & it is cherry pies :)

so you all have a great day will check back in later in the day .
susie

o

I am fine with sending things for both the GW name & someone's first name. Like for Galium, Skohler & Vic? All those names are really short, compared to mine. :O) So I would be more than happy to use the first name as well, or maybe even a first & last name?
Susie~ Would that be OK? Or should we just use the GW name, and fill in the rest of the box will "colorful" garden things?

Oh, but WAIT! You said you had a plan to level the field, didn't you??
Never mind, ignore me....not enough caffeine in the mornings. LOL

I think this will be fun, I really hope so. Susie is always a great hostess, no matter what the theme is! :O)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

o

Lisa, Ishareflowers, can you please send me your address so I can add it to the others, then send everyone a copy?

Chris,grolikecrazy If you see this, please send you information to me too. :O) :O)

Thanks a bunch!
Annie

o

Annie,

Are you asking if I mind if you send my addy to others? If so, I don't mind.

Lisa

o

Lisa, yes, I was asking your permission. That way others in the group will have it.

Thank you
Annie

o

Hello everyone!

I got a welcome email from Skoler today,Thank you Susie.

She asked that I share some info about myself with the group.I'll answer the questions that she asked and in time you'll all find out the rest!lol

My name is Lisa and I was born on the 31st of January, 1964. I'm married and have been for 24 years. I have two children, hellfire and damnation....just kidding!
Angela is 20, soon to be 21 and a third year college student who lives on her own. Derrick is a senoir in high school,he just turned 18 and is suffering from a severe case of what I call eighteenitis!

I have no pets, I lost my 15 y/o black lab last year the week before xmas. I can't imagine going through that again.

I only read if it has to do with gardening and/or flowers.

I have flower beds in every position possible. I have full sun,part sun,dappled shade and dead shade. I have wet areas and dry areas. I don't have a water feature,yet! I'm working on the hubby for that.

and that's all I've got for now!

Have a great night
Lisa

o

Hi, Ladies-I can't resist this RR It sounds like so much fun & I get to meet all the new members & better acquainted with the ones I have barely gotten to know from the last swap. I love this group & looking to a great new year! Blessings, Margaret

o

GM & Welcome MARGARET :) Good To have you all here with us For this swap & I hope to make it fun for all :)

Lisa Thank you for sharing with us & Hope you will enjoy
playing in this swap. Is this your 1st swap On GW ???
as far as Being in a group ???

I'm New to this group also , I've Been into other Groups swaps & They are so addictive, A Few of the members Here Knew me from another Group & Bullied me into Joining Them Here & Now Even Though we Don't see them every day :) You Will get to know them One day .
they check us out even though they do not post :)

As for me I'm Over the middleage line single Care for my Father , manage the household , & Addicted to Gardening I've tried very hard to give it up Because of Health reasons But It is just Impossible .
When you Have other FRIENDS as bad as you are in your life :) HEHE
I raise 1 12 yr AFICAN GREY CONGO DJ MY Copy cat , I Have a 5lb 6yr old peek-a-poo/chau mixed , 1 24/7 Neighbors cat
& 6 6mos old MUSCOVIES DUCKS Guess you can tell I Must live in the country .

Well I guess I have Ranted enough this morning
Look forward to getting to know more of you.

PLEASE NOTE : I FORGOT TO ASK YOU ALL TO LIST YOUR FAVORITE COLORS . So if YOU All can do this for me PLEASE
It Might help your with some of the colorfull choices :)
1.Skohler **** BLUES / REDS / Wines / Mauves / YELLOWS
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
4.Ncgardengirl
5.Galium
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
9.hazelnutbunny
10.MARGARET_2007

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann

o

Good Morning!

I'm Annie, a transplant from Iowa and someday I will return home. Like Susie, I'm over the middle age line.:O):0 and yes, I was one of the ones that persuaded her into joining the group.

I'm a dog person, but I have cats, and I'm sure you will hear about them from time to time.

I work night shift with the developmental disabled, and like any job it does have its ups and downs.

DH and I will be celebrating our 40th this year, and we have a DS, Shelby Lee, who is married and they live in Green Bay. Shelby is a leukemia survivor, and has been in remission for 6 years 4 months.(I'm one happy mom, and thank god every day for his good health;what more could I ever ask for?)

I think my favorite color is blue, but I also like browns, tans, orange or anything that is earth tone. I love bearded iris, hosta and daylily. I'm not picky and welcome multiplies of what I already have, just nothing invasive.

I have everyone's addresses so this morning all of you will be getting them in a group e-mail, and if you don't receive it please let me know.

Susie, how is your dad? When I chatted with you yesterday you said he was feeling under the weather?

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Welcome to Lisa & Margaret! I've traded with both of ya'll before. I'm glad to see you here! :O)

Susie~ My favorite color is pink, but I also love red, yellow & brown. Although, any color is great...I like them all, except black. I've never considered black a real color. LOL

PLEASE NOTE : I FORGOT TO ASK YOU ALL TO LIST YOUR FAVORITE COLORS . So if YOU All can do this for me PLEASE
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
4.Ncgardengirl
5.Galium
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
9.hazelnutbunny****pink, red, yellow, brown
10.MARGARET_2007

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann

o

TY " Bunny "

Game Time

Q: What are strawberries when they are sad?
Q: What tree is always unhappy?

You will be playing for A GRAB BAG Of Garden GOODIES.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

susie

o

Q: What are strawberries when they are sad? BLUEBERRIES?
Q: What tree is always unhappy? WEEPING WILLOW

Is that right? is it??? is it???

o
Answers to questions

2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
4.Ncgardengirl-Black-Blues-Purples n plants/seeds Reds-Whites-Pinks also
5.Galium
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
9.hazelnutbunny****pink, red, yellow, brown
10.MARGARET_2007

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann

o

Ladies I'm over that middle-age line too! Mentally I'm still 25.

My favorite colors are all shades of purple after that yellow, orange and blue.

Susie-I started to answer the questions then looked at Fran's answers and knew I couldn't beat hers.LOL Hope you're feeling better.
Mariann
For the new members of PP-just wanted to say.
Photobucket

o

Hi ladies,

I'm finally back and somewhat settled thought it's back to work tomorrow and all the Christmas deco is still up.

Susie, my parents' internet was down so I couldn't look up the email where you sent me your phone number. I wouldn't have been able to drive anywhere though. Mom's van has been giving her trouble. We arrived just as all the snow was melting but the boys got in a snowball fight and then it snowed a few days later for them to go sledding a few times. So all was well.....I appreciate being back in my warm climate though...It is in the 70's today :)
I had enough winter there to last me a few years.

I can't resist joining this month's swap...I hope I don't get overcomitted like I usually do. It just sounds like so much fun. My favorite colors are pink, light or sage green, and sky blue.

Congrats Melissa! I'm glad she finally arrived and is as beautiful as can be (I saw the pic on the OBF thread). Winter babies help pass the dreary months ahead :)

Theresa

o

Well Fran You have 1/2 right :) so Keep guessing My Friends :)
Galium Please take a guess ;

Theresa Welcome back :)

OUR COLORS
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
4.Ncgardengirl*****Black-Blues-Purples n plants/seeds Reds-Whites-Pinks also
5.Galium******shades of purple, yellow, orange and blue
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
9.hazelnutbunny********pink, red, yellow, brown
10.MARGARET_2007
11.Theresa24 *******pink, light or sage green, and sky blue

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann
Well I will check back in with everyone one more time later tonight if no guess I will be back in the morning .

susie

o

favorite colors for flowers are white,orange and yellow.

I can not wait for the swap.. I have already started a list of things that start with each letter of the alphabet.. too fun!!!

o

Okay, I'll take a shot at the questions

what are strawberry when their sad...blueberries

a blue spruce!

o
answers

ooops...sorry. what tree is always unhappy..a blue spruce!

My favorite colors are pinks,purples,whites and blues, orange is probably my least favorite.

Lisa

o

We Have A Winner

Congrats

LISA

Please email your address to me Ok.

:)

o

Congrats Lisa, I would have NEVER guessed a Blue Spruce! All I could think of was a Weeping Willow, I got STUCK on SAD not UNHAPPY....lol.

Ok Well, that was FUN...hehe

o

Whoo hoo, I won a prize!

Skohler, I'll drop you an email with my addy, thanks!

Lisa

o

OOOHHH, we were listing favorite colors for FLOWERS! Forgive me as I am in home decorating mode right now. My favorite flower colors are pink, purple, and white. All shades!

Congrats on the contest win, Lisa

Theresa

o

Congrats Lisa! I sent Susie a group e-mail with your address. Did you get yours?

Fran, good guess!

Theresa, glad you enjoyed our time away.

IF you did not get a group e-mail from me please let me know and I will resend it to you.

I'm going to go to bed early; have to get up early to run appointments in the morning.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Lisa, "hellfire and damnation" ROFLOL!!
Good job on the game! I would not have guessed those!

Fran, you had good guesses too!

Wow Susie! And you thought there might not be enough in this swap! hehe

Well, I wanted to "talk" to all of you, but the monster is ready for ducktape, er, I mean bed! : )

Vic

o

Thank you everyone, I never win anything!

Skohler, yes I have been in several round robins. I joined a year long one last year called gardener of the month. I had a lot of fun with it.

I also took part in a couple of the mnf ones and enjoyed them too!

I was actually told about this group by Tracyvine(we did a lot of exchanging this summer) this past summer but was still into the gardener of the month group so I didn't look into joining until that was over.

I'm glad to be here!

Lisa

o

I was going to say a Blue Ash. I guess there are a lot of Blue trees out there. Congrads Lisa!
Mariann

o

Another NEW DAY OF A NEW YEAR :)
Yes there are Many BLUE Plants out there But Lisa Did Guess it & I will get your Grab bag out to you this next week. & Lisa I got your addy never thought about the ones annie sent me sorry .

Guess I will have to think harder about the next one for you gals are just to smart. well that was an easy one :)

Vic : Its Looking to be a great swap can hardly wait I was in town yesterday picking up a few things for the house & I wanted to pick up so many things for the swap but i had to slap my hands for i don't know yet who I will be sending to.
Can't pick up any butterflies if there is NO B in her name Ya Know :))
I also wanted to tell you all that if you are crafty then by all means do so I know I love garden crafts . or a doilly.
crocheted hand towel with a Rooster on it . HINT HINT :)

So unless you are physic Please becarefull about picking anything out yet :) all of us have AEIOU In our names :)

Have to go have lunch with a friend today Maybe I can post another game later today.

I Still Need to post your colors here I Know if you like pink & Have no (P) In your Name Don't make since.
I'm sure if we look hard enough we can find something with pink like Echinacea DD :) is pink

Before i sign off here is there anyone here in the group that might Have any seeds of" FIONA COGHILL SHASTA DAISY"
that you can spare or maybe the plant in the spring time ?

You all have a great Day will be back later .
susie

OUR COLORS
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
10.MARGARET_2007
11.Theresa24 *******pink, light or sage green, and sky blue

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann

o

HELLO

DID I Scare everyone away ??? Sorry
Maybe game 2 might wake you :)

GAME 2
FOR ANOTHER GRAB BAG

WHO & What am I
onekchaolha

GOOD NIGHT ALL
susie

o

Hi, Ladies-Love this & want to list my favorite colors. Mostly the cool colors-blue, lavender, pink, whites & creamy whites. Like Lisa my least favorite is orange & I really don't care for fall colors at all. I have a hard time decorating for the fall holidays because of that. I am so enjoying this RR & can't wait to see who I send to. Blessings, Margaret

o

Ok, back to my post from last night, lol

Margaret, glad you are joining again this month!

Theresa, I'm glad you had a good trip! I bet you were happy to get back to warm weather tho : )
We had a heat wave today! got up to 40! If it hadn't been so windy, it would have been a great day!

Susie, well I thought I had it! But I'm 2 letters short on my guess! lol Hmmm, I take it you like roosters! hehe

I was going to try and call Tracy tonight and see how she is doing, but I forgot about the time difference and it's 10pm her time now. Tracy! We miss you!

Sassy, if your peeking in, we miss you too! : )

I'm so glad the holidays are over and things are starting to settle down a bit at home, now I just need to get my seeds organized and get a list of what I have. I just started really collecting seeds this year and they sure did add up fast! : )
I'm not sure how to "organize" them, so I'm just putting them in baggies by letter A, B, C, etc. That's better than what I got now! How do you guys do it?

I went and found some potting mix at home depot Sunday, of course it was outside and frozen solid! It's been in the mud room all week thawing out so I can do some wsing this weekend!

Has anyone wsed tomatoes? I know I always had them come up from seed the following year after planting so I thought I would give it a try : )

I'm gonna go try and figure out the game now : )

Vic

o

All I got for a guess is: KALANCHOE don't know about a WHO all I have is a WHAT...lol.

HEY VIC :)

o

Here is my guess.. but I am sure I am missing something :(

WHO & What am I
onekchaolha

I am an aligator plant called Kalanchoe

o

Yup! I got the same thing the minute that she posted but that leaves us short 1 h. hmmmm.

Lisa

o

I'm in, as long as my partner will not be upset that I will not be sending seeds. I'm on the road every other week and didn't have time to collect any. Although I could order something on their wish list and have it sent to them. :O) :O)

Vic, I have done tomatoes, and they did fine. If you have not wintersown before, with all the seedlings be sure to set them in the shade and uncover them when it is expected to get sunny and warm. I remember coming home the first year to about 150 seedlings that had burnt up.

Margaret, I didn't get your magazine out to you but will sometime this week;yesterday was crazy.

Lisa, Congrats on winning! I have no clue what the 2nd game is.

Everyone else have a great day!

Anita, Sassyd and Tracy, MISS YOU GUYS! Come in and see us before I have to go back to work Friday night. :O) :O)

I have to go to the meat market this morning, so I will check back in later.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

GM
Will Maybe this one might be a bit tougher :) But I Know
once it is revieled you will want it on your wish list if you Don't already have it .

FRAN ,CONNIE, Lisa : Sorry Nice Guess KALANCHOE BUT not it .

While out on my dinner date yesterday we went to a few places to walk Off our diner a bit & I found some really great things for My GRAB Bags :)

we have 4 more DAYS To Sign up for this one .

Annie has everyone mailed you their info ???

OUR COLORS

2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
10.MARGARET_2007****blue /lavender /pink,/ whites/creamy white
11.Theresa24 *****pink, light or sage green, and sky blue

Vic_zn5
Raggedyann
GAME 2

FOR ANOTHER GRAB BAG

WHO & What am I
onekchaolha

HINT : Shade loving 12-18" tall hues of pinkishred

HAPPY GARDENING MY FRIENDS :)

SUSIE

o

is it hakonechloa grass?

o
more info

I have this growing in dead shade on the side of my house, it's an ornamental grass.

Lisa

o

well
CONGRATS AGAIN TO LISA

Lisa your to good so Now if you know the answer :) Sorry You will Have to Hold it :) & Let someone else Be a winner :) One winner per Household :)

I will Post another game later .

Keep watch for a new game tonight .

WELCOME ABOARD ANNIE :)) yep hooked :)

OUR COLORS

2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
12. Raggedyann

Vic_zn5

susie

o

2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
12. Raggedyann**** blue, pink, red, brown, orange, any earth tones. Yes, I even like yellow/Gold :O) :O)

o

Annie~ I would be happy to have you send to me, if that would be OK with Susie. I don't do well with seeds, so that would work out perfectly for me.

Congrats to Lisa for winning both games! You go, girl! :O)

o

Afternoon girls I have to applogise But I've had a Bug Hit me since last week weds & It is still hanging on I cannot think well today . So please forgive me I will post another game Hopefully tomorrow .

Its just a sinus /chest cold &I feel drained with it .
back tomorrow .
good night all

susie

2 Mary_grether NEW
3.Conniesc NEW***** white,orange and yellow.
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran
8.ishareflowers
12. Raggedyann**** blue, pink, red, brown, orange, any earth tones. Yes, I even like yellow/Gold :O) :O)

o

Hi Ladies!

I'm sorry that I spoiled the game for everyone, I didn't know that I shouldn't be guessing a game after I won one.

I'll post my colors again, I think you missed them back on the 5th. I like pretty much every color with the exception of orange.

It has been sleeting here all day and it's starting to get below freezing. This is going to make for a nice ride to work at 5ish tomorrow morning. I sooo hate winter!!!

I'm off to cook dinner....

Lisa

o

Hi all!

GAME #3

susie asked if I could post for her tonight,she's not feeling well.She wants to play another game..whoo hoo

Okay, here we go... one word!

D I M A U L M O P E M

Good Luck

Lisa

o

Hello. I would like to join the swap, thanks!

Celina

Fav. colors--any is fine!

o

Not sure if I can guess even if I'm not swapping this month but here goes..

Melampodium! :)

Susie ~ I do hope you feel better soon! *Sending visions of chicken noodle soup and OJ your way! :-)

*WAVES WILDLY @ VIC*!!!! Good to see ya girl!! :)

Lisa ~ do drive carefully tomorrow.. that is the nastiest stuff to drive in!

Hugs everyone!
Wendy

o

Susie-Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Favorite colors-White, Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Purple

Shirley

o

Sassy , you are right! I don't know if you are supposed to be playing in the games when your not swapping soooo I see that you have mellies on your wants list and I have them. I'll send you a packet as your prize for getting the word. Drop me an email with your addy.

It's my understanding that you can only win once so please no more guesses from you sassy girl.

GAME #4

Okay, this is two words. Happy guessing

piatmare naclyiirdc

Got to get ready for work

Have a great day
Lisa

o

TY Lisa For posting the new games for me :) I have been suffering from this head cold Got a shot & meds & They seem to knock me out .

I should have posted right from the start so no one would get up set with me but with the cold I just didn't think of it . & I Hope You all will understand I just want to give everyone a fair chance .

#1 You can guess the Games weather your in the swap or not Not a problem with me .

#2. Once you win that would be it so we can give others a fair chance to drop by & take a guess.

I only have 6 bags made up & You Gals are all so Quick & Smart & the swap hasn't even started yet so after this #4 is closed I will hold off till after i open the swap :) Before posting any more Games.

we can play games without gifts i guess But Then I feel
as I might be jipping you :(
Well I hope That you all will take a guess even if your NOT Signed up to play in the swap.

HERES OUR PLAYERS SO FAR & WE HAVE Till 4 PM Saturday
JAN 10 TH to Post if you want to play or not .

2 Mary_grether NEW
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
7.Brittneysgran White, Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Purple
8.ishareflowers ***any color BUT Orange
13.gypsysparrow ***

MARY_GREATHER , Grolikecrazy are you still with us :)
Love to know what your colors would be .

as i say I will be putting an added touch to this to make the playground fair :) & I will be posting
all the RULES when I post a new forum .

well i have got to move around so have a great day all

susie

o

Susie,

I'll take care of a prize for sassy okay?

Lisa

o

Guess: Imperata cylindrica

I have guess on all I think let's see if I am right this time...lol.

Susie, we like playing games whether there is a prize involved or not, WE just like to GUESS...lol.

:)Fran

o

Fran you are right!!!

o

Lisa-That was a tough one.

Susie-Feel better.

Fran-
Photobucket
Mariann

o

Fran Ty & If that is the case & You all are ok with it I will do my best to post a few then :)

Mariann : Ty also I have been feeling stuffy since last week weds I just cannot rid this head & chest cold .
I just can't let it get me down .

Lisa I Have Plenty of gifts for the games & I appreciate your offer it is ok & I will send you both a special GB On Monday if I don't get snowed in :)

I was woundering if you all think maybe 5 PM Friday could to the dead line to sign up ??? Then I could Make a new
thread I think this one is almost full .
Please let me know how you feel about it .

FOR FUN GAME

They call me a show stopper from summer to frost
very easy to grow Quick to flower ,they say I'm branchy with very Green mounds , Loved in all gardens or in a container , I can Bloom out in many aray of colors .
& reach a height of 3ft tall . My name also rhyme with
a star .

Good Luck to you all & Good Night to all

susie

o

Susie,

a 5 o'clock deadline sounds good to me. I have the weekend of and it will give me a chance to shop around for some special things for my partner. I'm anxious to find out who it will be.

I offered to send to sassy because she got it so fast and I posted a second game. I didn't mean to step on any toes.

Fran,
That was a hard one, I'm surprised that you guessed so quickly. Great job!

Have a good night
Lisa

o

Susie, I don't know how you come up with such good games, and I don't know HOW these girls keep guessing so fast! I am clueless on that last one (and the 2 before it lol)

Ok, I can't take it anymore! I'M IN!!! But I think I will change my name to "vic_zn5_in_montana" LOL
And, it does not matter to me if I get seeds or not, I have really accumulated a LOT.

Annie, where are u??? Thanks for the info on the Tomatoes, I have several different kinds that I want to grow this year, I'm going to make some more salsa we are all out : (

I had a really bad day yesterday, I lost one of the puppies. They were doing fine and when I got home from work Tuesday the little boy seemed to have lost weight (or the others got bigger and he didn't) He was still moving around well and eating but then yesterday morning he seemed rather sluggish. I called the vet and she said to get some formula for him that he probably wasn't getting enough from feeding. By the time I got home he was gone. I feel so bad, I should have just taken the day off and took him into the vet. He went down so fast.

Susie, I hope you start feeling better, I'm starting to get the sinus crud again too, and I know how tired it can make me (and cranky)

Mariann, any news yet on your MRI? Hugs while you are waiting!

Well girls, it's getting late and I'm tired, I'll try and post a pic of Zack with one of the pups tomorrow.

Night,
Vic

o
List of players

HERES OUR PLAYERS SO FAR & WE HAVE Till 5 PM FRIDAY
JAN 9 TH to Post if you want to play or not .

2 Mary_grether NEW
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
13.gypsysparrow ***
14. vic_zn5 **** any, red, white, purple, black, green : )

MARY_GREATHER , Grolikecrazy are you still with us :)
Love to know what your colors would be .
Girls, could you please let us know you are still around before Susie draws names so your partner will have your colors : )

Vic

o

Good Morning All!

Susie, I slept on it and still can't figure out what your plant name is.

Vic, sorry to here about the puppy,what a shame!

Lisa

o

GOOD MORNING!

Susie, I did send Mary_G and Grolikecrazy an email asking them to please post their colors and that they still are in the swap: )
(just because we all know how sometimes people come and join and then sometimes change their minds : )

Thanks Lisa, I still feel just sick about it.

Vic

o
List of players

Mary emailed me with her colors : )

2 Mary_grether **** shades of red
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
13.gypsysparrow *** any

o

Gotcha vic :)
sorry about your puppy .
I'M So Shocked that you gal's have not Guessed this one when it is so much eaier then the others . HEHEHE
SO I Will Give you a Small Hint .

FUN GAME

They call me a show stopper from summer to frost
very easy to grow Quick to flower ,they say I'm branchy with very Green mounds , Loved in all gardens or in a container , I can Bloom out in many aray of colors .
& reach a height of 3ft tall . My name also rhyme with
a star .

HINT
Not Only Do I come in a cosmic of colors but ,they also name me after their Favorite candy or a sonet of music:) you will love to dream about me :)

HERES OUR PLAYERS SO FAR & WE HAVE Till 5 PM FRIDAY
JAN 9 TH to Post if you want to play or not .

2 Mary_grether NEW **** shades of red
6.Grolikecrazy NEW
13.gypsysparrow ***

Grolikecrazy are you still with us :)
Love to know what your colors would be . NEED TO KNOW TODAY PLEASE.
ok I hope i can post this with out losing it .

Have to go work on our list so will check back later.

susie

o

Game Guess:
Dianthus: Rainbow Loveliness

Hey Vic glad you joined. I hear yah on making your name longer...lol
It is quite chilly today here and I am kind of freezing at the moment. Am going to go find warmer clothes before I turn into a popcycle.

o

Sorry fran Good Guess But not it :)

Margaret if you happen to pop in can you tell me what state you are from ???

Times going fast & I Know lisa & Fran are busting over this :) HEHEHe .

will check back again soon
susie

o
opps

Well NO I guess that Dianthus wouldn't get 3ft tall...LOL OPPPS...

Ok will have to go think some more...lol. My brain IS NOT working this morning...hehe

o

Vic, I'm here. I was notified of a problem at work Wed. and had to take the client to the hospital yesterday out of town. I leave again tonight. (again,I have a love/hate relationship with my job) I'm not complaining, I'm very happy I have one. I'm so sorry about your puppy.

Susie, I have no idea what plant you are thinking of, and I sent you an e-mail. By the way, How is your Dad?

MARGART IS FROM THE GREAT STATE OF IOWA, (Go Hawkeyes!)

Bunny thanks for the offer, maybe Susie will pair us up. :O) :O)

Fran, Do I need to send you some long underwear?

WHAT THE HECK, IS THE FLOWER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT INPATIENTS or BEGONIA?

I hope everyone else is fine.I will check back later to see if I'm correct.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o
hmmmmmmmmm

HMM, AGAIN, I'M GOING TO SAY IMPATIENCE BECAUSE BEGONIAS DO NOT COME IN THAT MANY COLORS.

SO, my guess is impatiences. Am I right?
LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie LOL

o

NO BEGONIAS OR IMPATIENCE
HEY GIRLS I Know you All will have them in your seed stash :) .

New Hint In ()
Not Only Do I come in a (cosmic )of colors but ,they"Ve also name me after their Favorite candy (CHOCOLATE) or a (sonet )of music:) you will love to (Day dream) about me :)
Will be back about 5:30 pm will the rest of the story :)

susie

o

zinna?

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

I should have posted before...is it cosmos?

o

Cosmos

o

OH SEE HOW SMART YOU GALS ARE :))) Wasn't that easy ???? COSMOS IS RIGHT ON :)

well I know your all setting on firiery A!!!! To know who you will be sending to, so here it comes
& Have Fun .

PLEASE READ

Here i Have The new playing field Hope a few of you like your new user names :)
we all now have 10-13 letters :) Just remember to just keep it fun colorfull & simple
But as much about gardening as possible . you can slip in a candybar or snack here & there its ok :)

SO I Know you all want to know who you will be sending to so In this swap

( YOU TELL ME WHO YOU WANT TO SEND TO :)

Just be sure to check & make sure no one takes the same person some maybe
posting at the same time so be sure to check back .
1st post gets the name .

looks as GROLIKECRAZY Couldn't get back with me so I'm sorry but I took her name off the list .
Maybe she can Join us again soon. or if she lets me know by morning then I"m sure
I can put her back in .

as for ones sending to a new member as you know you need to hold off sending till they have posted
their conf# for their boxes . I Know we all want to send right away :)
But lets follow the rules :))

Now Just one more thing ok WOuld like for you to Make up a HAPPY NEW YEAR Card
Inside Please List as what you are sending to match their letter to their name :) so they will
Know & it will help them when they come to post your thank you :)

NEW Members Please Note We are very happy to have you with us & hope this will be
as much fun for you ,as it is the rest of us . Now as A New Member You will be ask to have your
Partners Box Ready to be sent out By or before the 17th of Jan Please Post a conf#
when you Have sent. this way your partner who is sending to you can get yours in the mail the following
week . By or BEFORE The 24th of Jan .

Here are the players

POST YOUR PICK

1.MICHIGANHUSSY Skohler
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.CAROLINA ANGLE Conniesc NEW.
4.Ncgardengirl
5.NEW JERSEY GAL Galium
6.Brittneysgran
7.ishareflowers
8.hazelnutbunny*
9.IowaMARGARET
10FLORIDIAN MADAM. Theresa24
11. Raggedyann*
12.gypsysparro NEW
13 MONTANA DAME Vic_zn5

o

Forgot to mention you will not be usig both username & New name

for me it will be MICHIGANHUSSY Only & same for the other =s I just put their other names there so you will know who they are :)
so have fun & Don't hate me till its over :)

susie

o

Geraniums?

o

I'd like to pick Fran,ncgardengirl to send to if that's okay!

Lisa

o
re: new: up-date

sassyb I need your addy so I can send out your GB this monday .
Good Night all back to chat tomorrow

1.MICHIGANHUSSY /Skohler /
2 Mary_grether NEW
3.CAROLINA ANGLE /Conniesc NEW. /
4.Ncgardengirl
5.NEW JERSEY GAL /Galium /
6.Brittneysgran
7.ishareflowers**** PICKS***** NCGARDENGIRL
8.hazelnutbunny*
9.IowaMARGARET
10FLORIDIAN MADAM. /Theresa24
11. Raggedyann*
12.gypsysparro NEW /
13 MONTANA DAME /Vic_zn5

o

I will send to our new member lisa,ishareflowers.

Bunny, I've sent to you in the past and I'm sure I will get to send to you again in the future. :O):O)

We are suppose to get some freezing rain so I'm going to leave soon. I will try and check in each day while I'm on the road, but no promises.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

the 'who' doesn't really matter to me but I do want to get started so....I pick Raggedyann

o

Hi, Ladies-What a great idea for selecting our member to send to. I would like to choose Shirley, Brittneysgran if possible. Would love to get to know you better, Shirley. There are so many great ladies here I want to get to know all of you better sometime soon. Blessings, Margaret

o

Hey, I'm still here, just been too busy packing seeds! Sorry .I'll send this off and think of my favorite colors, can't hardly type, my daughter's feet are tapping to the music of the 'old wild wild west, jammed (her legs) between my laptop which sits over a big cushion onmy lap,so i can see better, and my chest. I love taking care of her, she will be 20 years old tomorrow and a person with multiple disability, she brings us so much joy with just her presence, and I feel priviledged to have served her these many years. When she reacts to her environment like she is tonight, by her just flicking her knees up and down to the music , or trying to kick me on the side or ear or whatever she can reach to get a reaction from,we love it. ...

anyway favorite colors;

Chartreuse (limish green)

Red all shades of red from deepest to hot pink

Yellow all shades to Salmon to meet where we left off in reds.

Blues that go well with above colors going into purple to meet up with the hot pinks

Whites lastly of all shades to meet up with the Chartreuse.

I'll have to tell you about me tomorrow maybe. don't drop me, gosh. Chris

o

Gosh Susie! Now you got me looking at everyones names thinking what I can send for the letters LOL
Hmmmmm.........who to pick : )

Annie, sorry your time off was cut up! Yes, the love/hate relationship with work! I had to call my boss today after he was done in surgery to ask him where the hell he was, I needed him to come do some things at the office, sometimes he ignores my voicemails, but that one got his attention! hehe

Ok, thinking, thinking, thinking!

I think I'll take a newbie because I remember how much fun it was getting started on GW and my first RR swaps! So.... I'm going to take Carolina Angle - Connie : )

Vic

o
Chris

Hey Chris, I didn't see your post when I posted (of course it takes me about an hour to post some days with the little guy : )
I'm glad you are having fun with your DD, do you have any other children?

Connie, what about you? Kids, pets? Inquiring minds.....

o

Geeze who do I choose? How about, GOSH I dunno! It is a toss up between Vic, Bunny, Galium, and maybe Maragret that I THINK I could come up with something to send BUT I will have to choose:
Bunny, hazelnutbunny because I already have a few ideas floating around in my head for her...

Susie you did a great job on the extra names I LOVE:
FLORIDIAN MADAM /Theresa24 poor Theresa, reminds me of those, well let's not GO THERE....lol.
She is the Ma'dam of PLANTS right? lol.

You did do a fine job with those!

o

I am so glad I logged in the check.. I am so sorry, I had a stupid cut and paste error. I actually picked..... IowaMARGARET... not Raggedyann. I am so sorry.. I hope that doesn't mess anything up. I just need one more thing and I will be ready to ship.

Vic, as for me. No kids but I am very close to my 2 nephews and 2 nieces. ages 7,6,5,3. I do have a shiba inu. I am very new to gardening and love container and trailing plants.

o

GM To all
Gro/Chris Your still in SO Please PICK Who you would like to send to ok :) Would like to have all Picks today if Possiable.

ALSO NOTE : Be sure to contact your partner for their address if you do not have it ANNIE has a list of a few
In The group. so

Once everyone has Been Picked I Will then start a new thread for chat & arrivals :)
will check back in later in the day .

1. MICHIGANHUSSY **PICKS** NEW JERSEY GAL
2 MARY_GREATHER
3.CAROLINA ANGEL PICKS IOWAMARGARET
4.NCGARDENGIRL***PICKS**HAZELNUTBUNNY
5.NEW JERSEY GAL
6.BRITTNEYGRAN
7.ISHAREFLOWERS** PICKS***NCGARDENGIRL
8.HAZELNUTBUNNY
9.IOWAMARGARET ***PICKS **BRITNEYGRAN
10FLORIDIAN MADAM.
11.RAGGEDYANN*** PICKS*** ISHAREFLOWERS
12.GYPSYSPARROW***
13 MONTANA DAME **PICKS **CAROLINA ANGEL
14 GROLIKECRAZY

o

Awww.... Annie was "unpicked"? Well then I will take Raggedyann.

I will cry if I'm picked last, lol. Remember picking teams back in school?

Theresa

o

Not to worry Theresa I Haven't been Pick yet either :)

2 MARY_GREATHER
5.NEW JERSEY GAL
6.BRITTNEYGRAN
8.HAZELNUTBUNNY
10FLORIDIAN MADAM.**PICKS***RAGGEDYANN
11. RAGGEDYANN*** PICKS*** ISHAREFLOWERS
12.GYPSYSPARROW***
14 GROLIKECRAZY

o

Theresa, I thought the same thing, "what if no one picks ME" LOL
That's why I picked one of the "new kids" ya know how they always get picked last : )

Come on girls! Don't be shy, who ya gonna pick?!?

Vic

o

Hey, I am just curious where I got my name.. I am from Ohio.. maybe it is because with all this snow I would prefer to be in one of the carolina's :)

o

I will pick grolikecrazy.

Shirley

o

LOL Connie, Susie musta thought the sc in your name was South Carolina! But, just think, Carolina has a lot more letters than Ohio! hehe

o

I will pick...Um...Wow, This is hard. LOL

I'll take the HUSSY.

This sounds like fun.

Susie, please email me with things you'd like or not like. I would appreciate it. :O)

o

Connie So sorry for the MISTAKE Should of ask you :) HEHE We can change you to OHIOCONNIESC Or You PICK A NAME :) Just let me & your Partner Know ok :)

2 MARY_GREATHER
5.NEW JERSEY GAL
6.BRITTNEYGRAN***PICKS**GROLIKECRAZY
8.HAZELNUTBUNNY **PICKS MICHIGANHUSSY
12.GYPSYSPARROW***
14 GROLIKECRAZY

to pick yet
MARY_GREATHER
NEW JERSEY GAL Galium
GYPSYSPARROW
GROLIKECRAZY

waiting to be picked
floridian dame
gypsysparrow
montanadame
mary_Greather

Bunny I will send you an email soon .

susie

o

Where is everyone????

Connie, did you want to keep your name or change it? Let me know please : )

Vic

o

Hey Vic honey, after I thought about it today I COULD have came of up some FUN things for you I have been thinking about it today. I just paniced in the WEE hours this morning and was running things in my head I KNEW I could come up with...lol. YEAP I could have picked you, now that I have thought about it...
I would like to get to know the new ladies more, BUT being fairly new myself I am doing great to know the ones I do...lol.

NOW I need to start working on Bunnies box. I KNOW she doesn't really want seeds BUT she is gonna get some lol. I will send some easy ones so she can winter sow them :).

Ok, well going to go check other things...

o

Susie, do not apologize.. Like I said, I was sitting here dreaming that u got it right while the snow kept coming down. the 'sc' in my name is what probably made u thing that. funny I never thought of that. I hope u knew I was teasing, that is my sense of humor :)

Thanks for holding this swap, I had a lot of fun putting the stuff together. I hope my 'p' enjoys the package.

o

GM To All
CONNIESC : Lets leave it up to your Partner then as to who she wants to NAME you :)

I see that some had not come in last night to check the forum & take their pick .SO I will Give it till
5PM This evening & If they do not check in I will
choose for them & Start our New Thread For the send & recieve :)

Don't Know about the rest of you But I'm Haven much fun & haven a challenge trying to find the perfect colors for my Partners Box But I'm sure it will be worth it :) J IS the tuffest :)Jukebox come to mind:)
But a little to big to ship :)

Galium I Hope you like How I stretched your name :) Its Just for this one :) & I love the challange.

Bunny Did you get my email ??

MaryG Are you still with us ??

Will be back later with a game if I can .

susie

2 MARY_GREATHER
5.NEW JERSEY GAL
6.BRITTNEYGRAN***PICKS**GROLIKECRAZY
8.HAZELNUTBUNNY **PICKS MICHIGANHUSSY
12.GYPSYSPARROW***
14 GROLIKECRAZY

to pick yet
MARY_GREATHER
NEW JERSEY GAL Galium
GYPSYSPARROW
GROLIKECRAZY

waiting to be picked
floridian dame
gypsysparrow
montanadame
mary_Greather

o

Got your email, Susie! Thanks so much! :O)
I've got some things picked out for you, but will need to head out to do some shopping tomorrow. I've got something in mind I'd like to pick up....I just hope I can find it!

It was VERY hard to choose between players. *UGH* I think Miss Susie has an ornery streak in her somewhere! LOL "Duke it out, ladies" sort of thing. :O)
I had to go eeny-meeny-miney-mo to pick my partner. Even THEN it was difficult!

o

I had to go eeny-meeny-miney-mo to pick my partner. SO FUNNY, I can see you sittin in front of the computer screen doing this!

o

BRITTNEYGRAN thanks for picking me! What made you decide to pick me! I don't know what are the critaria in picking a person either, so...hummm ...humm I pick...GYPSYSPARROW. i 've always loved anything gypsy, CARMEN is my favorite opera, I love chunky bracelets and earrings, full tiered skirts, red anything...so yah, that's how i picked you. Chris

o

Fran
I Forgot Till I just looked Back & saw you won game 4
So I will get your Grab bag out also :) HEHHE

I posted the line up you all have a great evening .

susie

o

VIC_ZN5 / Montanadame " I'm your damn' new partner!" name that movie! One of my favorite movie.( I hope I wrote that right, can't even swear in writing... let alone vocally-my kids just laugh instead, they say it sounds as funny as when Dean Martin tries to speak French in Pink Panther ) Chris

o

Thanks Sue...lol. I wondered if you forgot me...lol.

Aren't we posed to be on the NEW thread now?

o

Hi All & BIG WARM WELCOME to our new friends:)

Susie, NO DJ???? Birds & I don't get along:)
Will try to stop back soon, Have a great day all..:)Anita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here