Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
February OBF-Have a Heart-Send a Heart

Posted by smitties 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 22, 13 at 13:58

OBF members, "Have a Heart and Send a Heart. This month as you all know holds the day of hearts and love, Valentine's Day. Let's see how creative we can be with sending a few heart shaped items to our "Valentine". Since there isn't really seeds that are heart shaped, let's include seeds in red, pink, or white.

I think the small box/padded envelope idea worked well in our last swap so let's try to keep it small and inexpensive. As a matter of fact, you might want to check to see if sending it first class is a cheaper route than priority. This time of year, first class is just as fast as priority depending on where it is sent.

I am posting this early so we try to have our Hearts sent and received by our Valentine by February 14th so get your creative thinking caps on and start thinking ahead.

I will take sign ups until February 7th and assign your "Valentine" to you on the 8th in hope that you can all have your hearts sent in time to be received by the 14th. Plan to have it mailed by the 11th if at all possible.

I will be doing a game once Valentines are assigned so keep watching.

I hope you can all join in and send a heart. Remmeber, our Bloomin Friends "OBF" is an exchange group that you must be a member to join in our swaps. If you desire to join, please contact Shirley (brittineysgran) or Carol (veeja11).

Thank you Katie for your help is getting my post done correctly.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: February OBF-Have a Heart-Send a Heart

Proud of you Ms. Margo and I want to be the first to sign up. I LOVE reds, pinks and whites, will have fun with this.

Shirley

o

Thanks Shirley, you are definitely a good start. I don't think I have ever hosted for OBF so hope I am successful at hosting a good swap.

Margo

o

I'm definitely in! I love the month of February! (suppose it's because of my birthday! LOL). Sounds like alot of fun and I do love pink, red, and white flowers!!
Melinda

o

I haven't swapped in a while! This sounds too cute to pass up :)
Sign me up please.
vina

o

Yeah, thanks Shirley, Melinda, and Vina. A great start to the swap since I just posted today.

Valentines is such an easy one to do too. The fact that it is all about chocolate too doesn't hurt. I am going to start looking for things now. Margo

o

Hello-I knew you could do it, Margo. Please sign me up! Love the simplicity of it & love the colors of Valentine's Day. Blessings, Margaret

o

I'll sign up... sounds like a fun and simple swap!
Jeanne

o

I'll need to pass again this month.
Y'all have a great swap!
Hugs,
Melissa

o

Welcome Margaret and Jeanne. Glad you could join us.
Melissa, I am looking forward to the day you can join in again but until then, I totally understand. Please stop in and chat when you can.

Stay warm everyone. Margo

o

Margo, must pass on February, as I will be out of town for the first two weeks of the month. Enjoy and have fun!

Happy Valentines Day!

Annie

o

Annie, wish you could join us but understand. Hope wherever you are going is a fun trip. We will miss your participation.

Margo

o

Annie, wish you could join us but understand. Hope wherever you are going is a fun trip. We will miss your participation.

Margo

o

Where is everyone? Certainly more people would love to have a Valentine package arrive at their doorstop.

So far we have
Shirley
Melinda
Margaret
Jeanne
Vina
Margo

Still more time before the deadline so hopefully we will have some more members join in on the fun.

Margo

o

We have alot of members who have not signed up yet...wondering as well where everyone is at.

We had bad weather Friday and got to leave work at 12:00. Ice was everywhere and many wrecks here and there. Made for a nice long week-end.

I need to buy me some lightly tinted sunglasses so I can go visit Mom. My eyes are swelled awful from the eye procedure yesterday. I think I will go into work today, not sure what they will look like tomorrow. Maybe by Tuesday the swelling will go down.

Shirley

o

Still not sure where everyone is. Keep in mind this is a light "hearted" swap and we want to keep it small and "sweet". There are many heart shaped items out there at a minimal cost. I know many of you are very crafty and I enjoy hand crafted things myself. If you don't add too many heavy items, the postage can be minimal as well. No need to do priority if you can get a less expensive postage. Just remember the goal is to get it to your Valentine by the 14th. My box is ready and just waiting for the receiver to be chosen.

A simple swap for someone who wants a Valentine.

Margo

o

Can't wait to see who my partner is...

Shirley

o

Hey all!
Happy Wednesday!
I was out "browsing" this weekend for my Valentine package. :)
Can't wait to see partners!

Have a super night!
vina

ps. I'm posting the MNF Feb. Swap tomorrow :) Be on the lookout...

o

Hi Everyone. Hope you had/are having a nice Wednesday.

Don't know what happened to my post from last week - perhaps I never hit submit???? Anyway, I will be joining in this month, and look forward to it.

Maryanne

o

Maryanne, I swear I posted a welcome to you the other day. Weird. Anyway, welcome to our swap and we are glad you can join in.
Members now in the OBF swap are:

Shirley
Melinda
Margaret
Jeanne
Vina
Margo
Maryanne

Any lurkers out there? Time is passing quickly so be sure to join in now before it is too late.

The game will be posted next weekend and the winner will receive a gardening book to be posted later.

Margo

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 12:12

sign me up, please
ME

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 13:00

I'll sigh up for this one.
I'm new to OBF, so can someone please post the group rules or email them to me.

o

:) Sign me up please :)

o

Ruthz, I am sending you an email.

Welcome Moonfire, glad you can join.

Margo

o

Sorry Mellen, missed your post. Welcome to you too.

o

Mellen---Hello so glad to see you joining in again. We missed you.

Ruthz-Welcome to our OBF group..I exchanged e-mails with you I think in Dec. and you joined the group. Glad to have you join in this month. You can join in any months you choose with the group. We understand some months are harder than others to participate but please join in when you can.

Moonfire-Yeah for joining us this month.

Margo-It's looking good this month. I went today looking for pink, red and white seeds. Found the perfect pink ones, now for the red and white ones.

Shirley

o

Members joining in our Heart swap are

Shirley
Melinda
Margaret
Jeanne
Vina
Margo
Maryanne
Ruthz
Moonfire
Mellen

I am planning on trying to do the exchange somewhat geographically. I am hoping to arrange that members will be sending to members that are located closer to them to try to keep postage at lower cost. I can't promise anything but will do my best.

Snow expected to begin at 6 am tomorrow and snow most of the day to a accumulation of 2 inches or so. I know that isn't much but I am traveling south two hours to see my daughter for the weekend. With the frigid temps we are having, I am hoping they can get the road clean by the time I leave at 10 am. If it is not looking good, I might leave a little later.

Shirley, I still have to look through my stock pile to see what I have in red, pink, and white. Hopefully, I have a good supply.

Good weekend to all. Margo

o

think I can manage this one, so sign me up. hugs to all my bloomin friends

o

Welcome Veeja!!! Still time for sign ups. Sign up ends Thursday night and partners will be assigned on Friday. Those who have signed up, start thinking about what you are going to send to your Valentine.

Margo

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 20:58

Gee, I thought I had signed up for this one earlier. Am I getting senile already?

o

I care nothing about watching the super bowl so I talked DH into going with me to see the movie Lincoln. There was only 6 of us in the entire movie theater. That will probably never happen again. I didn't like it as well as I thought I would but it was OK. DH said he wished we had watched Hansel and Gretel.

Shirley

o

Mary Ellen....HELLO woman, how are you? so much to catch up on!!!!!!!!

Laughing at your post, Shirley. Thanks for the review!

I'm not a fan at all of football, i sat down at 9 to watch downton abbey and then looked at the commercials online.

i have some ideas of what i'll put in my swap, but await my partner to firm it up.

snow again...twice this weekend already. hasn't amounted to much, but it's making me long for a completely different climate.

got a real busy week ahead, so i'll call it a night.

be well all!
maryanne

o

Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 12:57

My box is about 75% ready to go. Shopping for 'hearts' was fun.
Now I'm looking forward to finding out who I'm sending to.

o

Maryanne-Hope I didn't ruin it for anyone but had to be honest. LOL Don't you love downton abbey....so good.

Ruth-I need one more item and my box will be ready as well.

We had a Garden Club meeting today and I proposed the idea of planting a memory garden for cancer survivors and those who lost the battle. Has anyone ever seen one of these? I would love ideas to put before the board. Of course all plants would be some color of pink. I figure annuals and perennials would both work best to ensure season-long bloom. All plants for full sun. I came up with a few names for the garden and would like some more suggestions.

Garden of Hope
Hope in Bloom
Gardening from the Heart

A sign will be made when we come up with the right name.
Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Maybe these plants:
tulips
hyacinth
peonies
foxglove
larkspur
snapdragons
bachelor buttons
columbine
asiatic and oriental lilies
Iris-bearded, siberians, japanese and louisianas

Shirley

o

Wow, the list of members is growing nicely. Those signed up so far are:

Shirley
Melinda
Margaret
Jeanne
Vina
Margo
Veeja
Ruthz
Moonfire
Mellen
Katie

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I am working on listing everyone's city location so that I can keep the Valentine's as close to each other as possible to try to keep the postage a little cheaper.

A little more than an inch of snow is on the ground and another inch due tonight. I don't mind snow as it is a lot prettier than the muddy ground.

On another subject:
My husband and I are thinking about getting a chicken coop and having a couple of chickens. We don't eat many eggs so just want a couple. Do any of you have chickens? I think it would be fun to raise them and maybe add more later if it all works out. What do you think?

Margo

o

Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 17:42

Oooo, chickens! ! While I don't have any chickens right now, I've had them many times in the past. Margo, do a google search for "chicken tractors." Your garden will thank you for it! Last year, DH and I built a small 3'x5' chicken tractor for my sister to house a few Cochin bantams.

o

Thanks for the info Katie, I will check on that. The goal is to get them in for next year.

Ok, time is about up. Last minute lurkers need to join up today. I am going to give a deadline of 9:00 est so I can get partners set up and ready by tomorrow.

Please remember to get those boxes out asap so that your Valentine can get it in time for Valentines day.

Margo

o

Sign up is now over and I will be assigning Valentines partners tomorrow so watch for that.

The following is the final list of members sending Valentines.

Shirley
Melinda
Margo
Katie
Ruthz
Margaret
Jeanne
Vina
Mellen
Moonfire
Veeja
Maryanne

Maryanne, I missed putting you on the list the last time so I am sorry about that. You are definitely in this swap.

See you all tomorrow. I will be posting the swap list and explaining the game I will be posting over the weekend.

Margo

o

Ok, I just spent a while trying to make this work so the sending distance can be as short as possible. I really tried and hope it works for all of you.

Here goes:

Kchd (Katie) sends to Ruthz (Ruth)
Ruth sends to Ilovefarac (Melinda)
Melinda sends to Veeja (Carol)
Carol sends to Mellen (Mary Ellen)
Mary Ellen sends to Margaret 2007 (Margaret)
Margaret sends to Flowergirl 34 (Vina)
Vina sends to Earthly Delights (Maryanne)
Maryanne sends to Smitties (Margo)
Margo sends to Brittanysgran (Shirley)
Shirley sends to Sandlapper Rose (Jeanne)
Jeanne sends to Moonfire (Dianne)
Dianne sends to Kchd (Katie)

Please let me know that you have seen this post and know your Valentine. If there is anything wrong with my swap list and if you need an address for anyone.

I need to clear my head before posting the game. LOL

I am going to be doing a game I call "Where is it". Basically you will be trying to figure out a city I am thinking of by each member asking one question each day. I will give clues if the game seems to be moving slow. I will be sending a garden book to the winner. More instructions to follow.

A light dusting this morning and I didn't know it was over ice. I stepped outside to run errands and down I went. I just got over a back issue so I hope this doesn't cause another one.

TGIF Margo

o

cool haven't sent to miss melon in awhile, need your addy, send it please ty big hugz me

o

Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 16:47

Okay, sending to Melinda. I got the emails with addresses.
Thanks

o

Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 18:23

Ruth, here comes your package!
DC # 9114 9010 7574 2380 8861 62

And now, ladies, I'm off to catch some beads at Mardi Gras :)

Katie

o

Hi, Lovely Ladies-Glad to see my partner for this swap.

Vina-I sent you an email for your address so please let me know if you didn't receive.

It's hard to believe Valentine's day will be here soon. I just sent my great-grandchildren theirs today. They live in Memphis so hope they get it by then. The last package I sent priority took several days to get there!

Mellen-So happy to see you back with us. I have thought of you many times in the past. Are you still having your sale in the Spring you had when you were on here before? And how is that grandbaby?

Thanks for hosting Margo. This is a fun & easy swap you havefor us.

Have a great weekend all. Is there anyone here who will be affected by the storm brewing in the East? Vina-I do think you live in upstate NY. Sure hope you are safe.

Blessings, Margaret

o

Margaret, I will be emailing you with Vina's address. If anyone else needs an address, I have a list.

Shirley, your box went out tonight. I have the DC in my purse so can post it later. I was surprised to find the post office automatically does DC if you send priority. I was also surprised at the cost. I thought it would be more.

I hope everyone has their Valentines now and are working on their boxes.

Good weekend to all. Margo

o

My Send a Heart box is ready to go to Dianne and I will take it into town later today. I sure hope it reaches you by Valentine's Day, Dianne.
The storm in the Northeast sure looks bad. Stay safe and warm if you are up that way.
Jeanne

o

Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 13:30

Hello to old and new friends,

Margaret, I had a pretty good feeling that I would be sending to you. I picked up a couple of things on our drive home from FL. Mom, sister, and I went again for a little over 2 weeks. Our granddaughter is now 17 months old and tons of fun. Of course, she is smart as a whip.:) The kids are expecting another little girl in mid-June. We are thrilled. Her name will be Cora. No, I don't do the plant sale in the spring anymore.

Miss Carol/Vee, It will be fun to receive from you. Can't wait to see what you send.

I will probably not be on here a lot, again. Just signed our dad up for 'hospice.' He was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1999 and it has taken its toll. We 4 girls and Mom met with them the day after we got home from FL/yesterday. This is hard but inevitable.

Love,
ME

o

Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 17:32

Melinda, your box went out today.
DC# 9505 5109 1843 3040 5720 27

o

Hi, Ladies-I called Vina is morning not knowing if the storm was a problem for her as I hadn't heard from her requesting her address. Thanks, Margo, for sending it to me. She is fine, no problem with the storm but just very busy with children activities. I did get her Valentine swap sent with confirmation # as follows:
9114 9010 7574 2455 6841 98. Sure hope it arrives earlier than Valentines' day as I sent something she could use for that day.

Mellen-So nice to have you here-I thought I would send to you also as we are both in Iowa. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad & will be praying for you. Does one of your sisters still live in Ft. Madison? I know you & your sisters will be a great strength to each other & your Mom & Dad.
Aren't those grandchildren wonderful? I have 7 great-great grandchildren & they are so special to me.

Thinking of each of you Ladies & hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Blessings, Margaret

o

Got miss cantelopes addy, ty, love sendin to her, prayers are with you Mary Ellen. big hugs

o

Mary Ellen, my prayers to you and your family as you go through this difficult time. Hospice will make sure your father is comfortable and well taken care of. They area a wonderful organization. It is wonderful your mom has the four of you to help her through.

I work tomorrow until four and then I hope to get my thoughts together and get the game posted. Keep watching.

Margaret, thanks for letting us know that Vina is surviving the blizzard. It has been a long time since I have seen anything over 6 inches and can't even remember the blizzards I have been through. Nothing like they are having in Boston though. I can't imagine.

Hope everyone is staying warm. Margo

o

Good day everyone! Hope you are all staying warm. So tired of the cold, so tired of the snow, but so thankful I am not further upstate or in New England just about now - they sure got hammered.

Margo, I looked all through my questionnaires and don't see one from you, so I will definitely need your address. would you mind? thanks.

maryellen...so sorry to hear about your dad. just cherish this time and thank God your mother has you girls. and a big congrats on the new grand.

speaking of grands, JEANNE!!!!! current pix please. how are those triplets these days?

speaking of grands, this is a conversation she had with me today. she was talking about a dream she had last night that included her dad and her granpop jeffrey. (there is no grandpop jeffrey mind you, with any of the grandmothers that are in her life). in any event, i said to her maybe i will meet a man named jeffrey. her response was "you have to start going out where the boys are all the time so you can see them. you can see them at the "b". that's where they go every single night, boys love the bar". (i did tell her a bar is not where i go, nor where i want to meet a boy and how in the heck does she know about a bar? she said she heard someone talking about it). so i guess if i was a drinking girl, i'd could go to the bar and meet a boy. based on that, and no offense to anyone else, i'm better off single!!! LOL (she's 6, going on 30!!!!).

anyone else dreaming of their garden - i am so itchy to get out there, but we're under snow (again).

Happy Birthday Frances, hope it's a great day and wonderful year ahead.

hope to hit the post office tomorrow, as long as i have the address.

stay warm everyone, spring is around the corner.

maryanne

This post was edited by earthlydelights on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 13:56

o

Maryanne, I sent you an email.

Now for the game. I am thinking of a special city here in the United States related to our swap.

Beginning tomorrow, (Monday), each member of this swap can ask me one question. You have until 7 pm to post your question. I will then answer each question sometime after that time. From those answers, you can get clues as to what city this is that I am thinking of.

You can each ask one question a day and make one guess each day. The first one to guess this particular city will win a gardening book.

If it does not appear that anyone is getting close to the answer, I will begin giving clues.

I hope this all makes sense. If not, let me know.

Good luck. Margo

o

Margo-The special city game sounds exciting, looking forward to it.

Maryanne-Do those grandchildren not say some of the darndest things. Dawson was visiting my Mother (in the nursing home) with us on her Birthday. He asked me how old she was and I told him 83. He looked at me and said oh no Mammaw you could be here in 20 more years. I said Dawson don't say that and surely you would take care of Mammaw. He then told me if he got to play professional baseball he would have lots of money and he would take care of me. I told him I sure hoped he got to play professional baseball.

Mellen-Sorry to hear about your Dad...so glad your Mom will have the help and support she needs.

Jeanne-I will mail your package tomorrow. Hope you like what I send.

Take care Ladies.

Shirley

o

Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 8:26

Melinda, yesterday I found a couple of things laying on the sideboard that was supposed to go in your package.
I'll get those mailed today. Sorry, I guess I just got in too big of a hurry.
What's up with this new look on GW. Right now I don't like it, but I guess I'll get used to it.

o

Oh my, I can't say as I like change too well

Let the questions begin on the game. If it sounds hard, it isn't. Once you all begin to ask questions, you will get the answer quicker than you thought. I did this in a December swap. I don't think it took more than three days or so. I had used the city of Rudolph, Ohio since it was Christmas time. I guess that could be considered a clue of sorts as to how it is played.

Margo

o

Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 11:04

My question is what is the approximate population?
If we start guessing today........
My guess for today is Valentine, Nebraska.

o

Wow Ruth! That was my first guess also! I don't know where my post went but will write another one here.
Carol your package is on it's way! DC# is 9505 5105 4652 3042 3473 83. I hope you enjoy!
So my guess for today is Loveland, CO. Is it in the south or west?
And last but not least--- I got my wonderful package from Ruth !!
I got a wonderful Heart tin with caramel hershey's kisses! I have 2 bags tied with beautiful pink bows of nestles's crunch and butterfinger hearts. A large beautiful outdoor flag of Valentines Day with big hearts all over . Labels to put over soda pop bottles. Nice pink cookie cutter with bows. Red silky bag with seeds-=cypress vine valentine blend, love in a puff vine, and dianthus "crimsonia"!!
Also some renew intensive skin therapy lotion-which I am dying to try! I have tried so many of the skin therapy lotions due to my skin being so dry in the last year and am anxious to try something new.
I am thrilled with everything! Thank you so very much! Melinda

o

Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 11:57

Melinda, did you see my post above that I found a couple items yesterday that I had left out of the box. I had repacked in a different box and missed those.
I'll be taking a bubble envelope to post office this morning.
So sorry. Glad you like everything. Everybody that tries that lotion loves it. When I give my SIL in NY some, she hides it so no one else uses it.
Funny, I couldn't decide between Loveland and Valentine for my first guess.

o

Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 12:50

My question is:
Is the town west of the Mississippi River?

My first guess is Lovelady, TX

Ruth, I think your package will be there soon!

o

Mailed out the valentine to Katie just now...tracking # is 9500 1101 9864 3042 4856 19...receipt says it should arrive Wednesday 2/13/13...I sure hope it makes it in time for V'day and hope you enjoy it Katie...I got busy and forgot to put a little note or card in it but hope you like the goodies I put in there...

I've been so busy I've only been scanning the posts as they come to my email but I hope all are doing well and hope all are staying safe during these snow blizzards, thunderstorms, tornadoes, and floods...

This game sounds interesting...gonna go google research as soon as I get time lol and then I'll come back and ask my ? for the day lol

o

I just got my package from Jeanne :)))

Wow Jeanne knows how to be a Valentine lol

She sent me what looks like home made peanut butter cookies...can't wait to try them...think i'll eat them tonight with some hot cocoa while i watch tv lol...she sent a ziploc baggie of hershey's kisses and mini chocalate bars, a bookmark that says "Happiness Must Be Grown In Ones's Own Garden" , a Valentine word search page, an adorable little Lady Bug iron on, a cute personal tissue package cover with tissues (will be perfect to carry in my purse), a sheet of Valentine chipboard punchout's (I think I'm gonna put magnets on the backs of these and use them on the fridge, but there are so many ideas come to mind I can use them for), a pack of Nasturtium Empress of India...the pic on the package is so beautiful I can't wait to plant them and I didn't have that color of nasturtiums!!! so thank you so much Jeanne for those :), and a sweet card...

My 21 year old says we spoil each other with these swaps lol...thanks Jeanne for a special put together package! :)

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Valentine's Day and lots of love not only on V-day but all year long , Dianne

o

Wow, Dianne, that package got there so fast! I'm glad you like everything. The cookies are a recipe I hadn't tried before - the recipe says sugar cookies, but have they cinnamon in them which is not usually what I think of as a sugar cookie.
I just started growing nasturtiums about 2 years ago and really like them so I hope you have good luck with them. I was glad to see K-Mart had their seeds out when I shopped. I have lots of seeds here at home, but they are getting quite a bit of age on them. Time to plant as many of them as I can and see what happens. LOL
Have a great Valentine's Day!
Jeanne

o

Sorry, I just don't like this new look.

Good questions!!!!

Population less than 1000 and it is not Valentine, Nebraska

Melinda, I am going to say that asking if it is in the south or west is two questions technically so I will say it is not in the south and it is not Loveland, CO

It is west of the Mississippi and it is not Lovelady, TX

I think that is all the questions. If I missed one, let me know. Tomorrow we will do the second round of questions. Remember they need to be posted before 7:00 pm.

Margo

o

Jeanne-Your package went out today. Should deliver on Wednesday.

Wow this new look is strange....I'm sure we will get used to it in time.

Dianne-I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day as well.

Margo-My special valentine package arrived today and wow all those wonderful goodies...thank you so very much.
Margo sent::::
Wilton cookie cutter set-can't wait to use these
Votive cup with a red True Rose Yankee Candle
Milk chocolate mints...yum I love chocolate
Weekly planner
valentine socks
valentine pens
Solar dancing daisies-I will take this to work and display on my desk...sooo cute
Cutest homemade owl valentine card..love it
Seeds:
red hot poker
gnome white gomphrena
pink star morning glory
pink four o'clocks
ruby port columbine
white balloon flower
med pink columbine
sombrero salsa red echinacea
red coleus
large red cherry tomatoes
cherry brandy rudbeckia
white pincushion
red texas star hibiscus
rose bon bon cosmos
red spider zinnia
pink thrift
snow in summer
pink balloon flower
white rose of sharon
white baby's breath
curly pink plumeria
white crazy daisy
chocolate morning glory
nicotiana indian peace pipe
pink/white cosmos
gallo peach blanket flower
oranges & lemons blanket flower

Wow Margo what a fantastic box...I hope to start seeds in the next few weeks...so now I have plenty to play with.
Thanks for hosting such a fun month.

Shirley

o

Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 22:35

I really really don't like this new look either.
I'm almost going to need a magnifying glass to read anything.

I got my valentine box from Katie/kchd : - )

Katie sent.
a pretty card with note
Lindt Lindor truffles (one of my favorite candies)
Pink post it notes , always useful
Post it page markers, also useful
Pink body pouf sponge
paint pen in pink metalic
seeds in white, pink and red
Oakleaf hydrangea
Pow Wow white coneflower
moss rose
Asclepias syriaca
Zinnia Dreamland Scarlet

I love Oakleaf hydrangea and the small one I had died a couple years ago.
I also love growing butterfly weed and that's one I don't have.
Thank you so much Katie for a special valentine box.

o

Is it Valentine, Texas???

It is population less than 1,000
It is not in the South
It is west of the Mississippi River

*crosses fingers and toes*

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 8:25

My guess for today,

Romance, Wisconsin

My question for today,

What planting zone is it??

o

Good morning all. I just went through the posts to gather information on sent/receives. I gathered the following and please let me know if I missed anyone's sent or received packaging. This new look doesn't help.

Shirley - sent, received from Margo
Melinda - sent, received from Ruth
Margo - sent
Katie - sent
Ruthz - sent, received from Katie
Margaret - sent
Jeanne - sent
Dianne - sent, received from Jeanne
Carol
Maryanne
Mary Ellen
Vina

Let me know if I missed anyone. Will be back later to answer today's questions for "Where is it?".

Margo

o

Good morning everyone! Sorry I have been so behind on my posts.

Our Princess Ball was a HUGE success on Saturday.

And Margaret called me that morning, just to make sure we were all okay. That was so thoughtful! Thank you Margaret!

I got home late yesterday afternoon...tired...hungry...and confessing...a bit grumpy...but what should appear on my dining room table??? Margaret's HEART package! It brightened up my spirits immediately!

Inside my HEART was:
Heart Candy---these are ALL gone. Kids took them to school. :)
Chocolate Hearts and Ghiradelli Chocolate~ These are stashed for my mommy :)
Beautiful Heart Cookie Cutters!
Seeds:
Zinnia: Candy Cane Mix
Cosmos: Kneehigh Sonata Mix
Both of these are perfect! I love these flowers and didn't get any seeds off of mine this fall. THANK YOU! It's like you read my mind.
Heart Socks---Taylor has also claimed these and will be wearing them on Valentines Day to school. :D
And, the most adorable hand made Valentine Card!

THANK YOU MARGARET!! for being just so thoughtful with everything in my package. I haven't swapped in a couple of months and opening this made me want to jump right back into some serious swaps, lol.

I also just got back from the PO and mailed Maryanne's HEART. Her DC# 9505 5102 6277 3043 3579 78
Expected Delivery is on Valentine's Day :)

Here's a pic from the Princess Ball. My whole troop. Everyone looks so princessy!

Have a great day!
vina

o

Cupid, NE?

o

Hello, Lovely Ladies-I love this site now! It seems so much brighter, at least to me.

Vina-So glad you liked your gifts- Now-Which ones in the picture are you & yours? We sent in our pictures in the last swap & it is really great to know who we are talking to or sending to. Can't wait to see which ones are you!

Great Valentines's gifts being sent. Thanks so much for hosting, Margo. Great job!

Maryanne-Sounds like we feelilng the same about getting out to work in the dirt. We have had a real mild winter & I want to get lots of pruning of shrubs soon. I have really let that go so want to make up for lost time.

Well, February is almost 1/2 over already! Time just flies. My mother always said the older you are, the faster it goes!

Have a wonderful week, Ladies. Blessings, Margaret

o

My guess today is Loveladies, New Jersey.

Melinda

o

Not many questions are being asked to narrow down the location. You can ask one question and make one guess each day. The more questions asked, the closer you will get to finding the city.

This city looks to be between zone 4 and 5 depending on what map you look at. One even puts it between 3 and 4.

It is not Romance, Wisconsin
It is not Cupid, Nebraska
It is not Loveladies, New Jersey

Vina, such little beauties. Glad the ball was fun.

More questions please..... Margo

o

Is it named after a flower?

o

Is it Humptulips, WA ?

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 20:48

Ruth! Glad you liked your box :)

Margo,
Is it west of the continental divide?

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 21:01

Whoopsie... I forgot to guess a city.
Is it Heartwell, NE ?

I know it's after 7:00 pm, so this can be my guess for tomorrow.

o

Sugar City, Colorado?

My ? would be : Is it a resort or tourist attaction?

o

Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 23:45

Margaret, I sent your package today. Hope you like it.
ME

o

paradise, pa?

o

My guess today is Heart Butte, Montana.
Does it have just one name in the city?

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 8:56

My guess today is
Romeo, Colorado

o

my question is - is it in the north, south, east or west?

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 12:40

Margaret, I just found another item that I meant to send to you. Grr...I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

Question: What state is it in?

Do not know if this has been guessed----

Sweetheart City, WI

ME

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 14:22

Miss Carol, I just had a box delivered to my front door from you. WooHoo! Report back later.
ME

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 17:08

Okay, my question for today
I'd like to buy a vowel
Does it have the letter o

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 18:52

I received my hearty package from Dianne today :)

She sent:
A Valentine's lollipop (which I'm licking)
A Valentine's chocolate bar (which husband is nibbling)
A springtime hand towel (going into the kitchen)
A chocolate lovers' cookbook (no doubt husband will pick out recipes from this for his impending birthday!)
And seeds!
red, white, pink petunia mix
red hardy hibiscus
lavender hardy hibiscus
pink baby's breath
red hollyhock

Thanks so much Dianne! You are always so crafty & resourceful with your packages. I love it!! BTW, dear southern AL neighbor, did you make it to any Mardi Gras in Mobile? I hear they have a nice celebration.

I just got back from New Orleans, celebrating Mardi Gras with my mom, stepfather, sister, brother and 4 yr old nephew. I've got silly pictures posted on FB, LOL!

Well, since I was late yesterday, I will re-post my question & guess today:
Is it west of the continental divide?
Is it Heartwell, NE ?

Hmmmm, I like this new look to GW, too, Margaret. It's so springtime-y!!

And oooo, I came home to some winter sowing sprouts! Happiness is!!

o

I received my package from Shirley today.
Thanks so much, Shirley.
Shirley sent some Godiva Chocolate Truffles (I don't think I've ever had Godiva Chocolate before, but sure have heard a lot about it!) I also got a journal - perfect for taking notes in the garden and the following seeds - perfect for Valentine's Day:

Kiss Me Over the Garden Gate
Moonflower 'Giant White'
Pink Snapdragon
Pink Sweet Pea 'Summer Lpve'
Red 'Grandpa Otts' Morning Glory

and even a plant -Sempervivum 'Black Velvet'.

Thanks so much, Shirley, it's a wonderful package!
Happy Valentine's Day.
Jeanne

o

Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 20:01

Very nice gifts being sent......including the one that I got from Carol today. Ready? Here I go......

bag of peony 'sorbet'
bag of pink lily of the valley
bag of pink phlox
box of Pink Charm daffies
box of pink and white tulips
a beautiful multi-colored wind chime with flowers in the middle
seeds-brilliant red poppy and goblin gaillardia
mani/pedi set
2 packages of plant stakes
a beautiful necklace and earring set
a necklace extender
darling little pink-spotted giraffe Beanie Boo
package of Lindor chocolates
AND a 'Grow a Boyfriend!' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It's this red, 2" tall plastic "man" that you put in water and 'he' grows. The package says that he is polite, a free movie and dinner date, ALWAYS shuts up, doesn't chew with his mouth open, and best of all......He doesn't look at you like you're nuts when you buy another pair of shoes! Oh yes, and he always agrees with you. Carol, only YOU would find something like this. It is VERY funny!

Carol, I also loved the card and note that you sent. The feeling is mutual, dear friend. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Thank you so, so much.
Love you,
ME/Cantaloupe

o

Let's see if I can update this properly. Just spent almost an hour trying to get this all organized. Please let me know if I have messed up.

Shirley - sent, received from Margo
Melinda - sent, received from Ruth
Margo - sent
Katie - sent, received from Dianne
Ruthz - sent, received from Katie
Margaret - sent
Jeanne - sent, received from Shirley
Dianne - sent, received from Jeanne
Carol - sent,
Maryanne
Mary Ellen - sent, received from Carol
Vina - sent, received from Margaret

Now to attempt to answer all questions.

Not named after a flower
Not Humptulips, WA
Not Heartwell, NE
Not Sugar Ctiy, CO
Not a resort
Not Paradise, PA
Not Heart Butte, MO
Yes, it is one name
Not Romeo, CO
Maryanne, technically you have asked four questions so I am answering the first which would be "is it North? and the answer is yes.
Not Sweetheart City, WI
Ruth, there is no O
It is in Minnesota

That should pretty much narrow it down. First one to guess the city correctly will win the book. I will be away most of tomorrow so will answering any question or if there is a winner, I will verify it then. Good luck.

Margo

o

Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 0:24

I will guess;

Hartland,MN.

me

o

Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 9:50

Happy Valentine's Day
Love the Heart Flag in this Fuji Hot Pink Frost.
I grew this in 2010.

o

I will guess :

Darling, Minnesota

Happy Valentines Day ya'll :)

o

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Absolutely love the mg Ruth!

o

Wow! I rec'd another small package from Ruth today!
She sent me some lovely homemade hearts with Valentine card. And she even remembered my birthday with a birthday card and earrings! And you couldn't have picked better earrings for me! They are the kind I just love, love, love!!! Thanks so very much! Melinda

o

Congratulations Mary Ellen, it was Hartland, MN. I wanted to keep to the "heart" theme even though it was spelled differently. Your book will be on the way asap.

I believe Carol's package was delivered yesterday.

Waiting for word that Maryanne's package was delivered to her as well as Margaret's.

Maryanne, has your package been sent? So far, I have not received one.

Once these three packages are received, this swap will be officially closed. Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you all had fun.

Happy Valentine's day, Margo

This post was edited by smitties on Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 19:11

o

Glad you liked your box miss Mellen, it has been so long since I sent to you i couldn't remember your last name, thought it might be Mary Ellen Mellen, but correct one was sent to me. received wonderful box from Melinda, came yesterday but mailman won't come in my yard so got notice to pick it up today, a sweet card a bag of table scatter hearts, a heart garland, a heart cupcake kit, a chocolate heart love in a puff seeds, brilliant sedum, seeds, alyssum rosie o day, cosmos , seashells love it thankyou

o

Hello everyone. having a lot of trouble posting to these forums since they changed things. Margo, via email you and i communicated, yes,i did send my box and no, i have not received one as of today.

happy valentine's day everyone!.

o

Maryanne, it is too bad the post office could not have been more timely and delivered your package yesterday. When I checked the DC, it said expected delivery was February 14. Sorry, missed the package update. Will post when it is delivered.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's day. Weather here was damp and cold. No snow anymore so sure could use an inch or two to brighten things up again. Nothing really in the forecast but a rain/snow mix and everyone knows those just leave mud.

Have a good day. Margo

o

Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 13:26

I just checked my DC # for Margaret's package I sent to her. USPS states it was delivered at 12:14 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 13. Hope she found it and all is okay.

I won? Wow! Rarely does that happen? Looking forward to the book, Smit.

Headed to Ames again to see Dad.
ME

o

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Maryanne, I'm so sorry you didn't receive your Valentine on Valentine's Day :( I hope you get it today...

We had such a busy day yesterday, and Taylor came down with the tummy bug going around at school, so we're having our Valentine's Day tonight, possibly tomorrow.

Talk to ya later.
vina

o

darn , I did it again opened my box from Melinda, put candy dish on table, put cute lil flower pot with hearts growin out of it on living room shelf, forgot to include them in my thankyou. I also received a heart shaped candy dish and lil pink pot with glittery hearts growing out of it. thankyou Melinda sorry I missed those. big hugs carol

o

I went to work today to find several boxes of new products. Since a work associate quit two weeks ago, I have been doing the work of two and boy am I beat. I came home to find a wonderful package waiting for me from my Valentine. In the box was several packages each individually wrapped. I found

A white chocolate candy orange which I will be trying after my weigh in at Weight Watchers tomorrow. I deserve it!!!
Coconut lime hand soap which is at the kitchen sink now.
A mug with teabags and I am about to have a cup of tea. The
mug is very pretty and says Flowers are like friends, the more you pick, the more beautiful and diverse your bouquet will become. Love it.
A book of garden proverbs.
Set of 3 memo pads that stack on top of one another, each a bit smaller than the other and read on the side, Live, Laugh, Love.
Seeds, seeds, seeds
rough stemmed golden rod
white clematis
sweet William, double pink
pink Mimosa
False indigo
White Liatris
Rose campion
White gomphrena
pink crepe myrtle
Sweet William white

Thank you Maryanne for the wonderful Valentine box. I love it all. Hope you had a nice Valentine day. Margo

o

Hi everyone. No box again today, although my delivery confirmation shows that Margo received her box. Margo, I'm not sure what your message meant...to me or to you? In any event, Vina, i'm sure it will be here soon. I looked the number up when I was checking to see if mine had been delivered and there's no information other than it being mailed. all good things come to those who wait, right?

spent some time in the yard today, the weather was beautiful. worked for 5 hours. body is killing me, so i will not be sitting here long. hope everyone is well.

maryanne

o

Hi, All, Yes , Mellen, I received your package but when you stated you had forgotten something & was mailing it, I thought I would wait to post when I received that. We have Bren home this week & has been rather busy here. The packages sound great so we should all have had a great Valentines' day. Have a great weekend, all. Blessings, Margaret

o

Maryanne, worked in the yard!!! Good for you. I can't wait to get into the dirt again. Unfortunately, I have to wait a while.

I don't understand what is going on with your box. I looked up the DC number and don't understand why it has been in that post office in New York since the 12th and doesn't seem to have gone anywhere else. It does say expected delivery for the 14th too. I hope it comes tomorrow.

I think once your package arrives, we are all set here and the swap will be done. I will be mailing Mellen's book to her next week some time.

Margo

o

It is almost time to plant my garden, anyone have any ideas on how to keep my new shep mix pup out of it, he is 7 mo old now took all my 1 gal pots out into the yard and destroyed them now he is starting on the 2 gal, destroyed my rhodie 2 nandinas broke a branch off my new peach tree, a bunch of poor daylillies are trampled. gotta find a way to keep him outta the veggie garden. help please

o

Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 23:16

Carol,
Lowes carries a pepper based animal repellant called Critter Ridder. It's natural but very potent. Try that to see if it works on puppy's sensitive nose. I have also used little mouse traps as booby traps against big naughty dogs in the past. The startling effect of the trap snapping sound can sometimes be effective, although it depends on the dog.

Mellen, congrats on the win!!

Katie

o

Good morning everyone. Mail was just delivered and still no package. Not sure what is happening, Vina, but the usps site is not updted either. glad it's not plant time, otherwise, those things could be in some pretty bad shape!

happy saturday. off to see if i can get some reduced v'day candy. not that i need it, i want it!!!!!

gw is still so hard to use. i type, nothing appears until minutes after. very strange.

o

Hello, All-I received the other package from Mellen-A darling pair of slipper socks, pink with hearts on the front of them. I am sitting here at the computer bare footed so I am going to put them on! I am also indulging in one of the 2 Russell Stover candy bars she sent. There were 2 darling tiny bird picks enamel painted to place in house plants, notes with the most beautiful pictures of flowers on them-on the back stating MR Power-Photos taken at Clemens & Munsinger Gardens in St. Cloud, MN. Seeds-Cockscomb-"Indiana Giant" ,"Amaranth "Love Lies Bleeding" & Joseph's Coat "Perfecta", Sunflower "Double Dandy", Sweet Pea, "Royal Pink" & Royal White',Nasturtuim "Scarlet Gleam", Morning Glory "Scarlet O'Hara", & Lychinis :Chalcedonia", a darling card & most of this put in a cute red bag.

Thanks so much, Mellen & I would really like to know who took the beautiful flower pictures. Such great talent. You made my Valentines' Day a great one!

Thanks so much , Margo, for hosting. You did a wonderful job.

Blessings, to all Gw Lovely Ladies, Margaret

o

Maryanne, it looks like your package might have been put in a corner and forgotten. It seems to be sitting at that post office. I sure hope it was delivered today.

I have the book ready to send to you Mary Ellen but not sure when I will be getting to the post office but will let you know when it heads out.

Margo

o

Morning!

Maryanne, I'm so sorry!

I don't know what to do? Should I call my post office and see if they can find out where it's setting? Tomorrow is a holiday. I'll try Tuesday..

Does it seem like to po is moving a little slower? I mailed a seed swap to a lady on the same day as your package. She still doesn't have that either? :( Very disapointed!

Hope your all staying warm, only 13 out today. A good day to make meatballs, and sow some seeds WOOHOO! :)
vina

ps. think spring!

o

Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 14:33

Wow, Margaret, that second pkg. I sent went fast. I just sent it on Friday and you got it the next day? Go figure. Glad you liked all of it. The photo cards are made by my daughter-in-law. I know I am partial, but I do think she does a beautiful job. The Gardens there in St. Cloud are gorgeous.

Margo, nice swap this month. You did a very nice job.
Thanks,
ME

o

a belated congrats Mary Ellen on winning the game...that was a good one lol...i learned a lot about a lot of cool little towns researching trying to guess it and it was a fun interesting one...neat idea and would really like to do that again sometime :)

Katie, I'm so glad you liked your Valentines :) ...I caught my hubby sneaking in on my valentine's candy too this mornin lol...i don't mind sharing tho hahahhaa unless i need the chocolate fix and then i'm a mother grizzly ...i didn't get to make it to mardi gras this year...we get to go maybe every 3 to 4 years or so ...a shame too since it's so close to us that we don't get to go more often...usually we're either strapped for money or strapped for time tho...our kids are involved in so many school activities and school sports it's hard to break away when we do have the money...we used to try to go as a family to do everything we could possibly do...that is getting harder now that the kids are getting older and i so miss it but hubby says we have to let them grow up...and money wise we are building on a front porch to our house and then plan to build a new shed and then a greenhouse...so we got a lot in the works for this year but maybe next year we'll be able to make it to mardi gras

we planted our garden according to the almanac and also planted one at my mom's and then these rain storms and freezes came thru so i'm hoping our seeds didn't get washed away...the garden plots just look like a hot mess...they look like the dirt was just packed in by the rain and so empty...tho i know nothing had time to sprout before the rain came thru so maybe it's all still good

i made another mistake also lol...i planted some seeds in home made containers indoors and was so proud of myself for that...and many of them have sprouted and are so cute!!!! BUT i forgot to label them thinking i'd do it later and would remember what was what....now i'm gonna have to wait for them to grow bigger and maybe flower to tell what they are lol....so silly of me to think i could remember something like that when i'm easily side tracked to begin with ...

can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit again...got more stuff i wanta get in the dirt!!

anyways hope all of ya'll are staying warm and doing well...i want to visit where there is snow but don't want to bring any of it home with me lol...that stuff is so beautiful but don't want to live in it again :)

hugs and smiles, Dianne

o

Good luck with the p.o. I sent some dvd's I sold on amazon, tracking number showed them arriving in a kent wa post office, they never left there. since I didn't buy extra ins, po said tough luck, if they would just hang it up and put Dan in charge we might have a chance, but untill then they are nasty, just my opinion
hugs carol

o

Good morning everyonbe. Still no package, and no mail today as we all know it's a holiday. We have been sleeping in so much later these last few days, that not sure we'll hear the alarm tomorrow when it's time to get up for school! My granddaughter had off as of Friday. I better get in the habit since I may be going back to work real soon...sooner rather than never! LOL

Mary Ellen, I don't blame you for being partial to the photos. I would be proud as well.

Dianne, I can't tell you the number of times I would "remmeber" something, anything...especially that stuff I package up and put in containers in the freezer! LMAO....sometimes it's a defrost everything to determoine what it is. Or defrost what you think were mashed p potatoes and find out it was buttercream icing! My promise to myself this year was to label everything, but I don't always. oh well.

One time I had a box take the longest time. When it came down to it, it was never mailed as a priority box, so it took a longer time to get here, perhaps Vina that is what is happeneing?

I'm still experiencing great problems with GW. I type to a blank page and then minutes later, the words appear. As of now, I see the paragraph where I mention MaryEllen. It will be minutes before anything else appears and then I have to go back and fix typos. So strange, not sure why this is happening.

Spring, plesae come soon, I can no longer take this cold.

Have a great Monday!
Maryanne

o

Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 12:39

Hello, lovely ladies,
I get emails several times a week from "EarthSky News," mainly because I like to star gaze and it alerts me to upcoming astrological events. But sometimes they throw in a little bit extra of something special. For those of you wishing for spring, I share this video "The Life of Flowers" (see the link below). I just loved it! It's time lapse photography of flowers blooming, and the music is wonderful, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Life of Flowers

This post was edited by kchd on Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 12:45

o

Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 14:05

KC, Thanks for sharing.....beautiful!

Maryanne, I am having problems typing, also, on here. Gets frustrating after awhile.

There is 'talk' of a large winter storm coming through mid-week. I missed the last 2 storms as I was in FL. I wouldn't mind 1 more before Spring.

ME

o

Afternoon!

Maryanne, I went to the post office today and they said "they'd look into it" as to why you haven't rec'd your package yet. I even sent it priority, glad it wasn't anything perishable. But it was marked fragile. I hope nothing is broken by the time you get it.

Crossing my fingers...
vina

o

WOOHOO! Just checked the tracking number and it's out for delivery! :)

o

Vina, not only out for delivery, but actually delivered today. I came home from a day of many errands to the package, which I thank you very much. I first thought, what a beautiful envelope, but it was wrapping paper. interesting...i may steal that idea. once i opened the card, i was treated to the following items:

Everyone needs a flower on V Day...a hand made felt flower pin with a made with love heart in the middlle. i have already pinned this on my canvas bag that i carry with me. did i ever say how much i love homemade things?!!!!!

a bag of sweetheart candies, the cutest little porceline(?) cupid. which my g-babe claimed until i told her not to lose it, then she relinquished it.

a garden stake for my memory garden that says gardening angel on duty, and a wonderful assortment of seeds...i'm so glad i showed some restraint today, as the stores are starting to put their seeds out...i was/am on a quest for celery and absent finding it, i walked away...rightfully so, as i received some great ones, and what's the best, none of which i have by way of seed or plant. columbine (leprechaun), hibiscus (plum crazy), japensee iris (shaker's prayer), viola (bowles black) pepper (sweet chocolate), black peony poppy. i am so looking forward to wintersowing and growing these.

vina thanks so much, the package was well worth waiting for!

maryanne

o

Maryanne, so glad the package has finally arrived and it is a shame it took the post office so long, especially when Vina got priority. I don't understand what is going on with the post office.

Wow, I guess we can say this swap is done. That was a quick one. Thanks to everyone who joined in and made my hostessing job an easy one.

Mary Ellen, I am going to be taking the book to the post office on Friday. I am working the next two days. If I get a chance, I will try to do it earlier.

Thanks again everyone and i hope you enjoyed this swap as much as I enjoyed hosting. Margo

o

Oh, and a reminder to leave a comment on your Valentine's Rate and Review post. Thanks Margo

o

Morning!

Maryanne, I'M SO HAPPY it made it to you. I was worried your sign would be broken. Glad you liked your seeds. I'm not sure what the tiny angel is, but, when I saw him, I knew I needed him for your package :)

Margo, THANK YOU so much for hosting such a super swap!

Stay warm!
vina

o

who has march ?I wanna send this puppy to someone.
hugs carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here