Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

NEW: Acres Tomato and Pepper Only swap

purpleacres
13 years ago

Howdee,

This swap will be for Tomatoes and peppers only!!!!!

NOW THE RULES

All seeds must produce A tomato or a pepper. All seeds must be clearly marked and packed correctly.

All seed packages should contain at least 10 seeds.

You will receive at least the amount of packages you send in most likely more..

You must send a wish list if your except to receive certain seeds back.

You must attach the correct amount of postage to the self addressed stamped bubble mailer or address labels and stamps to get the mailer back to you.

You must send your full name on the mailer , mailing address, garden web name and email address on a card or added to your lists. This helps me a lot.

A list of seeds you sent is recommenced. This helps so you don�t get your own seeds back..

One person must not send in more than 3 copies of one certain seed.

One person must not send in more than 50 seed packages. Extras will be used as freebies.

all mailers are due at my house by January 31th. A few days later is ok if only doing this swap. Packages will be filled in order of arrival.

All mailers will leave my house headed back to you by February 18th. Please know this is a week later if you are doing Acres Edible swap too.

Sorry for all the rules it just makes a better and more organized swap and a lot easier if rules are involved. With only my self doing the swap as much information I can get is the best.

Acres

Please post here if interested and I will email you my postal address. Also please be sure your email is on your Garden web page so I can email you directly. So times there are issues with contacting through the site.

PLEASE NOTE:

I am also doing the Acres all edible swap at this time. You are more than welcome to be in both swaps and send them in together is same mailer, just separate each swap with zip locks or something so the packs are not mixed. These swaps will be treated as two different swaps.

I think that's it lol.

Oh we already have two signed up :)

1, Patty1957

2, Sorellina

Comments (34)

• clay_lady
    13 years ago

Id love to be a part of the swap clay_lady

• margez
    13 years ago

I'd like in on this too.

Marge

• sandysgardens
    13 years ago

I've been waiting for this one, so count me in!

Sandy

• GardenCochin
    13 years ago

I would like to be included too.

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Still plenty of time to sign up :)

Acres Tomato and pepper only

1, Patty1957

2, Sorellina

3, Margez

4 Sandysgardens

5, gardencochin.

• naturegirl236
    13 years ago

It's been a while since I've traded on GardenWeb but I'd like to sign up for this swap!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

Count me in!!! Love this one!
    :)

~Wendy / sassyb

• kygreg
    13 years ago

Count me in. (if I have already posted this, pardon me; thought I had but don't see it.

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Please include me in the swap!

Becky

• carsons_mimi
    13 years ago

I would love to join the swap.

Thanks!
    Lynn

• sandysgardens
    13 years ago

Tracy,

My seeds were mailed to you on Saturday. Should arrive mid-week.

Thanks!
    Sandy

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Seeds are on the way! They're in the same package as the edible swap. The swaps are in 2 separate ziplock baggies with notes explaining each.

DC# 0303 1910 0001 4151 6094

• kygreg
    13 years ago

Seeds are in the mail.

• romy6
    13 years ago

Count me in .Thank you

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Over 10 people wooo hooo. Sorry I have been MIA for a bit had some bad few days. Still plenty of time to sign up and send. :)

1, Patty1957

2, Sorellina

3, Margez

4 Sandy gardens (GOT 50 pks)

5, gardencochin.

6, Naturegirl236

7, Sassybutterfly

8, ky greg

9, Booberry85

10, Carson_mimi

11, Romy6

• lisa831
    13 years ago

Would like to join this swap too.

Lisa

• dirtdiggin
    13 years ago

howdy :) I haven't been around for a while, but would LOVE to join the swap :)

• rosieo
    13 years ago

Count me in too!

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    13 years ago

howdee

The amount of people is this swap is climbing slowly. :) Any questions please ask

1, Patty1957

2, Sorellina (GOT 40 pks)

3 Sandy gardens (GOT 50 pks)

4, gardencochin.

5, Naturegirl236 (GOT 50 pks)

6, Sassybutterfly

7, ky greg GOT 50 pks

8, Booberry85 GOT 48 pks

9, Carson_mimi

10, Romy6

11, Lisa831

12, Dirt diggin

13, rosieo

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I'd like to join this swap if I'm not too late.
    I can mail my seeds tomorrow or Wednesday.

• fwbfig
    13 years ago

Count me in please.
    Thanks,
    Jim

• keriann_lakegeneva
    13 years ago

I have a quick question and it may seem odd�...

I would love to join a round robin but am conflicted with one thing. I prefer only receiving 2-3 of a kind of seed rather than 10+ seeds of each variety.

I would love to try new types of tomatoes and peppers but do not have the room to try 10+ of each new kind.

Is there another forum that trades smaller quantities? Or would anyone on here trade me 3-4 seeds of 5-6 varieties? Or the same in return?

Please let me know

Thanks

Keriann~

• ruthz
    13 years ago

Seeds are in the mail.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

My package is in the mail!!

• romy6
    13 years ago

Have you received my seeds yet. Gotta travel about 2700 miles so i was just curious how long it would take. Thank you.

• lisa831
    13 years ago

My package is in the mail.

Lisa

• carsons_mimi
    13 years ago

My package was mailed this morning.

Lynn

• habitat_gardener
    13 years ago

I'm interested if there's still time to sign up.

• dirtdiggin
    13 years ago

Seeds are on their way :) went out yesterday.

• clay_lady
    13 years ago

My seeds went out Friday

• GardenCochin
    13 years ago

Has anyone else heard anything yet? I sent my package and it was delivered on January 31st. I haven't received a response to my email. No one has posted anything here since January 31st either. I would like to know what is going on. It would be nice if an update was posted so that we aren't left wondering.

• drippy
    13 years ago

Hi, guys - I posted to the AcresEdible swap but forgot to look over here. Acres is working on both her swaps - she has computer issues right now and can't post. I know she is hoping to have returns for the Edibles swap in the mail by February 14, if not before, and I think she probably does for this one too, as she is sorting simultaneously. She's a great host (I've played in the Edibles swap several years), so no worries. She will get in touch with me if there are further updates, and I promise to get them up on this thread.

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Thanks for the update drippy!

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Howdee

This swap is right on shedule infact it should be out back in the mail by the 11th. The passing of my best friend and the fact my computer exploded certainly have slowed this swap a bit. I am on a new lap top and do not have forms or emails that were on my older computer so I am sorry about that. I will start a post stating this swap is out in the mail back to you .

Acres