Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hyenas_gw

Round Robin Heirloom (US only)

hyenas
15 years ago

Hello! This is my first foray into Gardenweb. If you want to confirm my identity I'm briel_morrigan over on livejournal.

The seed catalogs are arriving and I'm making complicated lists with grand totals in the triple digits. This will not do.

Here's how it'd work.

1) Email your mailing address to hyenas(at)gmail(dot)com

2) On Jan. 14th I'll print up a list of the addresses, choose what ever heirloom seeds I both adore and have too many of (watermelon, tomato, flowers etc) put them in little packets and mail it off to the first address.

3) The person who receives it would choose some of the seeds to keep, add their own heirlooms to the original seeds and mail it off to the second address.

And the cycle repeats.

Please consider participating! Even if you only have few seeds to offer. Seed exchanges allow for diverse gardens and let people plant more than they'd be able to afford otherwise. Feel free to comment here or email me if you have any questions.

*I know there's the tomato seed swap going on right now but I wanted to get something going for all heirlooms. I like how the tomato swap is set up (very fair) but I don't have that much time to donate to the project so I'm doing it like this (less fair, cheaper, and easier.)