Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayers for the families of the 12 miners

Posted by cassiet 6/WV (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 4, 06 at 17:00

Hey gang!!!
I'm a born and bred WVirginian. Today many families need your prayers. Please keep the families of the 12 miners lost in the mine explosion in your prayers. As many people know those of us who live in states which have a big mining industry even if you do not personally knows the people who are lost in mine disasters we know SOMEONE who works in the mine and such loss touches us all. Last night I stayed up until 5am watching the events as they unfolded and sharing in the sorrow of such devastation in the loss of life

Cassie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayers for the families of the 12 miners

Cassie, you're soooo right! My heart just hurts for these families~~~~and they are surely in my thoughts and prayers!

Diane

o

Cassie

The miners families have also been in my thoughs and prayers today. The company I work for here in MN has a large facility in WV, and a few employees have ties to some of the miners in the area touched by the tragedy.

o

We are very remote from the mining industry here; nonetheless, our hearts broke as we watched this terrible disaster. What a horrible death, and a horrible shock for the families. May God be with them as they try to piece their lives back together.

o

Cassie,
My thoughts & prayers are with all who were touched by this tragedy.

My sister lives in W.V. & some of her in-laws work in the mines. They are heartbroken right now.

o

• Posted by mareas West Coast 7B (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 5, 06 at 2:14

I join with you in sorrow and prayer for peace for the ones left behind by those 13 men.

o

My heart and prayers go out to the families and friends left behind. It is a terrible tragedy and I hope with all the prayers going around for these families it will give them all strength to make it through their hardships ahead. Me and my family will pray for them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here