Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bird Lovers Swap in Nature Forum-BW

Posted by susandonb (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 18, 07 at 17:05

Just wanted to post this announcement. I posted a possible interest post on the Nature Forums area under Birdwatching, hoping to start swap there for bird lovers. Anyone who might be interested please visit the Nature Forum and reply to my post.

Thanks,
Susan in NC

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bird Lovers Swap in Nature Forum-BW

Hi Susan,Wonderful Idea!!I just flew on over there and checked it out.I am definitely interested : )
Nancy

o

Cute Nancy! You "flew" over, thats what I call getting into the spirit of the thing. LOL I love it! I hope to get a good response to it, I just love birds, life would be so empty without them, not to mention quiet. :)

Susan

o

I can't find it please post a link...:-)

o

Hi,
I think this is it? I hope I did it right?
Thanks, Susan

http://nature.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bird/msg0107113010991.html?5

o

Just wanted to bump this up to the top of the posting to give those who may have missed it, a chance to hear about our great swap in Birdwatching forum in the Nature Forum.

Come check it out!

Thanks,
Susan

o
reminder: bird lovers swap in nature forum-bw

Just wanted to bump this up to the top of the posting to give those who may have missed it, a chance to hear about our great swap in Birdwatching forum in the Nature Forum.

Come check it out!

Thanks,
Susan

o

Just giving this a little bump.I know there has got to be more birdlovers out there.Come on people and join us.It will be fun! : )
Nancy

o

Hi Susan -

I'm the hostess from the Hortiholics Anonumous Swap that I do believe you signed up for...? If you are still interested, please give me a yell at
hummingbirddaisy@mchsi.com so we can get you started!

I would love to join in on your birdlovers swap as well!
Sounds like alot of fun!

Thanks, Tina

o

Yee Haw!!! Welcome aboard Tina!! : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here