Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

new: secret santa turns birthday buddy swap

flwrs4ever
14 years ago

I am looking for 10 more Birthday Buddies to Join Our Swap !

Secret Santa Swap Turns to Birthday Buddies ....

Send me your info as follows :

Name

Mailing address

Birthdate

GW name

How it works :

Each Month we will post whos Birthdays are that month.

Birthday Buddy will post a wish list

You choose who to send to ...MUST mail 8 months !!

THIS IS A YEAR COMMITMENT, BUT YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND 8 CARDS !! PLEASE FOLLOW THRU SO OCTOBER PEOPLE RECIEVE.

I will be taking sign ups ONLY till Jan 15th ,So sign up today !!

Here is a list of who I have signed up, if your missing and want to join PLEASE let me know by EMAIL !!

Margarita10

w9yards

patti1957

hdiperna

robin (SN?)

ishareflowers

angela (SN?)

fcofill

appaloosa909

Elie (SN?)

lovefarc

catrona

deannahnh

cherone7

sandlapperrose

I am stll waiting for emails from a few that signed up !!

Comments (20)

• dirt_under_my_nails
    14 years ago

Sending my info!!

later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

Kym,

I just emailed you with my information...........

Thanks!

Annie

• chitownladyd
    14 years ago

Hi Kym,

Count me in too! I wanna play I wanna play (jumping up and down lol)!

La Donna

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Hi Kym,

I got your email. I'm sorry that I haven't responded, I have to limit my computer time with my neck issues. I'm so happy that you decided to go with the swap this year and I hope to be able to offer you help as a hostess next year. Thank you to those that offered to help Kym this year!

PS: I'm a January baby but will need a day or two to redo my wish list after the wlomwls seeds are taken off.

Lisa

• Kathy Bull
    14 years ago

Kim,

I sent you my info last week, but I'm sending it again. Let me know if you don't receive it!

Kathy

• naturegirl236
    14 years ago

Count me in! I'd love to sign up for this one. Are there any January birthdays?

-Jill

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ishareflowers IS a JAN Bday, so I will post the swap starting Monday, I was waiting to make sure we had enough people interested.

PLEASE, If you havent..send me an email with this info..

Name
    address ( mailing)
    screen name
    Birthday

I will not hunt down info from other swaps, it is too time consuming, sorry !! I will then host Jan and have others to help during other months.

Thanks to you all for wanting to join...check back next week to see Ishareflowers wish list, so you can mail her a Bday card and seeds !!

****** PLEASE when you email me, ALWAYS add your screen name..

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    14 years ago

Hi Kym, I would love to join ! I sent you email !

~Iris

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Completed info for...

fcoffil
    ilovefarac
    farmergirl2009
    robin 1962-2008
    sandlapperose
    naturegirl236
    ozarkgirl
    rane_grow
    dirt_under_my_nails
    deanna_in_nh
    canyonwind
    w9yards
    catrionaa
    chitownladyd
    hdiperna
    appaloosa909
    patti1957

NEED info from...( you may have sent me an email sayin your playing, but I need all ur info in ONE email, please )

Margarita10
    ishareflowers
    cherone7

PLEASE contact me if your on the list of info I need..as I will send a complete email to ALL in swap on Tuesday. You will need to KEEP this email ALL YEAR !!!

For those generous enough to offer to help host, it is EASY, honest !! I will include info in the email, as well as a monthly schedule.

I will be around to help..I am not leaving you on your own, just needed some help !

THANKS for JOINING, We will begin the swap MONDAY, with Ishareflowers posting her wish list !!

• smitties
    14 years ago

Ok, I'm in. I love to be able to share good wishes and seeds. Sent you an email. Margo

• smitties
    14 years ago

Thank you Kym for hosting this and for allowing me to join.

Ok, I have (had) a January birthday so I need to post my list. The following is what I am wishing for.

Gaillardias:
    dakota reveille
    amber wheels
    sundance

chocolate cosmos
    Rose Bonbon cosmos
    double click cosmos
    Rudbeckia 1. Green Wizard 2. Chim Chiminee
    Coreopsis -nana
    goldilocks rudbeckia
    Sunny side up shasta
    gold rush shasta
    broadway lights shasta
    Poppy - 1. Jelly beans
    Calendula -octoberfest
    Nasturtium strawberry ice
    Echinacea magnus
    Any unusual Echinacea

Any vegie you know would grow well in a large pot.

I think this is how it works. Thanks and I am looking forward to getting to know more garden pals here.

Margo

• cherone7
    14 years ago

OK, Miss I-am-a-January-baby.... when in Jan? lol

I have one aunt on the 1st, my dad and his twin are on the 25th, and my niece is on the 31st.

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Margo and Lisa.......I have been checking your wish list seeds...some very cool ones. I have a glass, my bottle of Chianti wine, lots of rain and wind.......so nice......now, I am off to do some seed shopping!!!

Thanks again Kym..............

Annie

• smitties
    14 years ago

Oops, my birthday was on the 12th. I took the day off from work and cleaned house. :0 Someone's gotta do it, right? My hubby did take me out for a nice dinner.

My daughter turned 21 on the 5th, my FIL is the 30th and my niece is the 31st.

Just got back from a high school basketball game and those bleachers are killers on my back. Gotta go lay down. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

THINK SPRING!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Good Agternoon,

I got a nice surprise in the mail today, it was a b-day card from sandlapper-rose. She sent an adorable card with a duck wearing several party hats with a nice note inside.
    Thank you for thinking of me in my b-day month sandlapper!!!

Oh, I almost forgot she sent me nemophila buffalo eyes and a dbl purple poppy.. Being a b-day girl is so much fun!

Lisa

• smitties
    14 years ago

I received two birthday cards today. One was from Jeanne and it contained yellow coneflower and gaillardia seeds and the other was from Lisa and contained several great packages of seeds including 5 spot, thrift, black ball cornflower, jacobs ladder, blue pimpernel, lady bells, gaillardia sundance, trollius golden queen, and shasta daisy.

Thank you so much you two. They were great surprises for me on such a dreary day.

Margo

• smitties
    14 years ago

I received another birthday card containing pink and white snapdragon seeds from fcofill today. Thank you very much. Even though my birthday was two weeks ago, these cards are keeping the party going. LOL

• deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b
    14 years ago

I know something I can mail a January person! Tee hee hee!

Now the real challenge...get it together and in the mailbox in time 8-O !! January has become too busy!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Mailboxing is so much fun when it's your b-day! I got another card today,it was from fcoffil and it has a coleus mix. She says it was the star of her gardens last year. I can't wait to make it the star of mine, come on spring!!!

Thank you Frances

Lisa

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    14 years ago

*************PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE*************

THIS WAS A SIGN UP THREAD, AND SINCE SIGN UPS ARE OVER..PLEASE GO TO JAN AND FEB THREADS TO POST...THANKS

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************