Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new: secret santa turns birthday buddy swap

Posted by flwrs4ever 7 R.I. (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 12, 10 at 18:08

happy bithday Pictures, Images and Photos

I am looking for 10 more Birthday Buddies to Join Our Swap !

Secret Santa Swap Turns to Birthday Buddies ....

Send me your info as follows :

Name
Mailing address
Birthdate
GW name

How it works :

Each Month we will post whos Birthdays are that month.

Birthday Buddy will post a wish list

You choose who to send to ...MUST mail 8 months !!

THIS IS A YEAR COMMITMENT, BUT YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND 8 CARDS !! PLEASE FOLLOW THRU SO OCTOBER PEOPLE RECIEVE.

I will be taking sign ups ONLY till Jan 15th ,So sign up today !!

Here is a list of who I have signed up, if your missing and want to join PLEASE let me know by EMAIL !!

Margarita10
w9yards
patti1957
hdiperna
robin (SN?)
ishareflowers
angela (SN?)
fcofill
appaloosa909
Elie (SN?)
lovefarc
catrona
deannahnh
cherone7
sandlapperrose

I am stll waiting for emails from a few that signed up !!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new: secret santa turns birthday buddy swap

Sending my info!!

later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

o

Kym,

I just emailed you with my information...........

Thanks!

Annie

o

Hi Kym,

Count me in too! I wanna play I wanna play (jumping up and down lol)!

La Donna

o

Hi Kym,

I got your email. I'm sorry that I haven't responded, I have to limit my computer time with my neck issues. I'm so happy that you decided to go with the swap this year and I hope to be able to offer you help as a hostess next year. Thank you to those that offered to help Kym this year!

PS: I'm a January baby but will need a day or two to redo my wish list after the wlomwls seeds are taken off.

Lisa

o

Kim,

I sent you my info last week, but I'm sending it again. Let me know if you don't receive it!

Kathy

o

Count me in! I'd love to sign up for this one. Are there any January birthdays?

-Jill

o

Ishareflowers IS a JAN Bday, so I will post the swap starting Monday, I was waiting to make sure we had enough people interested.

PLEASE, If you havent..send me an email with this info..

Name
address ( mailing)
screen name
Birthday

I will not hunt down info from other swaps, it is too time consuming, sorry !! I will then host Jan and have others to help during other months.

Thanks to you all for wanting to join...check back next week to see Ishareflowers wish list, so you can mail her a Bday card and seeds !!

****** PLEASE when you email me, ALWAYS add your screen name..

o

Hi Kym, I would love to join ! I sent you email !

~Iris

o

Completed info for...

fcoffil
ilovefarac
farmergirl2009
robin 1962-2008
sandlapperose
naturegirl236
ozarkgirl
rane_grow
dirt_under_my_nails
deanna_in_nh
canyonwind
w9yards
catrionaa
chitownladyd
hdiperna
appaloosa909
patti1957

NEED info from...( you may have sent me an email sayin your playing, but I need all ur info in ONE email, please )

Margarita10
ishareflowers
cherone7

PLEASE contact me if your on the list of info I need..as I will send a complete email to ALL in swap on Tuesday. You will need to KEEP this email ALL YEAR !!!

For those generous enough to offer to help host, it is EASY, honest !! I will include info in the email, as well as a monthly schedule.

I will be around to help..I am not leaving you on your own, just needed some help !

THANKS for JOINING, We will begin the swap MONDAY, with Ishareflowers posting her wish list !!

o

Ok, I'm in. I love to be able to share good wishes and seeds. Sent you an email. Margo

o

Thank you Kym for hosting this and for allowing me to join.

Ok, I have (had) a January birthday so I need to post my list. The following is what I am wishing for.

Gaillardias:
dakota reveille
amber wheels
sundance

chocolate cosmos
Rose Bonbon cosmos
double click cosmos
Rudbeckia 1. Green Wizard 2. Chim Chiminee
Coreopsis -nana
goldilocks rudbeckia
Sunny side up shasta
gold rush shasta
broadway lights shasta
Poppy - 1. Jelly beans
Calendula -octoberfest
Nasturtium strawberry ice
Echinacea magnus
Any unusual Echinacea

Any vegie you know would grow well in a large pot.

I think this is how it works. Thanks and I am looking forward to getting to know more garden pals here.

Margo

o

• Posted by cherone7 Zone 8 - Central MS (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 20, 10 at 21:45

OK, Miss I-am-a-January-baby.... when in Jan? lol

I have one aunt on the 1st, my dad and his twin are on the 25th, and my niece is on the 31st.

o

Happy Birthday Margo and Lisa.......I have been checking your wish list seeds...some very cool ones. I have a glass, my bottle of Chianti wine, lots of rain and wind.......so nice......now, I am off to do some seed shopping!!!

Thanks again Kym..............

Annie

o

Oops, my birthday was on the 12th. I took the day off from work and cleaned house. :0 Someone's gotta do it, right? My hubby did take me out for a nice dinner.

My daughter turned 21 on the 5th, my FIL is the 30th and my niece is the 31st.

Just got back from a high school basketball game and those bleachers are killers on my back. Gotta go lay down. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

THINK SPRING!

o

Good Agternoon,

I got a nice surprise in the mail today, it was a b-day card from sandlapper-rose. She sent an adorable card with a duck wearing several party hats with a nice note inside.
Thank you for thinking of me in my b-day month sandlapper!!!

Oh, I almost forgot she sent me nemophila buffalo eyes and a dbl purple poppy.. Being a b-day girl is so much fun!

Lisa

o

I received two birthday cards today. One was from Jeanne and it contained yellow coneflower and gaillardia seeds and the other was from Lisa and contained several great packages of seeds including 5 spot, thrift, black ball cornflower, jacobs ladder, blue pimpernel, lady bells, gaillardia sundance, trollius golden queen, and shasta daisy.

Thank you so much you two. They were great surprises for me on such a dreary day.

Margo

o

I received another birthday card containing pink and white snapdragon seeds from fcofill today. Thank you very much. Even though my birthday was two weeks ago, these cards are keeping the party going. LOL

o

I know something I can mail a January person! Tee hee hee!

Now the real challenge...get it together and in the mailbox in time 8-O !! January has become too busy!

o

Mailboxing is so much fun when it's your b-day! I got another card today,it was from fcoffil and it has a coleus mix. She says it was the star of her gardens last year. I can't wait to make it the star of mine, come on spring!!!

Thank you Frances

Lisa

o

*************PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE*************

THIS WAS A SIGN UP THREAD, AND SINCE SIGN UPS ARE OVER..PLEASE GO TO JAN AND FEB THREADS TO POST...THANKS

********************************************************************** ********************************************************************** ****************************************

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here