Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
obf ****graphic post***** 2007

Posted by skohler 5 (skohler49@mei.net) on
Thu, Jan 4, 07 at 18:26

well here is one of the babies he is 4wks only this sat :)) and already climbing :)) I put them in a taller box this morning but as you can see that is not going to work for long :))

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

he is now setting on my sholder : cherping or trying to tell me to get off here I feed them so he can go to bed :)) so have a great evening .

& I want to say that a few of you have really hurt carols feelings By NOT posting or sending her your pictures with your hats she took time to make for us .
SHAME ON YOU . She will not make any more hats for other till you get her your pictures into her .
please do so ok .

well have a great evening ladies :))
susie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: obf ****graphic post***** 2007

My deepest apologies to Carol! I'm one of those who hasn't posted a picture of myself with the hat on. I have asked my husband several times to copy the photo over to the computer so I can post it, but he hasn't and honestly, I don't have the equipment to do so and don't understand how to do it myself since he bought all this fancy camera stuff over the past few months. Heck, I don't even know where the digi card is in the thing! If it makes you feel any better, he was goofing around and emailed me a picture of HIM wearing the hat... I could post that. :)

Tonight I'll insist that he do this favor for me and I'll post it immediately. I'm very, very sorry for the delay. I hope you can forgive me, Carol.

o

I'm sorry too that I can't post a picture of me with my hat. Toby ate it. I wore it outside to garden, left it hanging on a little fence around my garden. When I came back outside, it was shredded. Sorry Carol! I didn't want to say anything, but I don't want to hurt your feelings!

I asked Toby "Who ate Carol's hat? and snapped the picture!

Deb

o

Oh Goodness but Toby has a *Guilty* look on his face LOL I know I shouldn't laugh but he is just so darned cute how could anyone be mad at him? : )

Susie,That sure is another cutie pie you have there! ; )

Can't wait to see more pics.I sure do enjoy them : )

Nancy

o

I'm another "haven't posted picture with the hat" person. I ask my DH and DD every weekend to do it and they make some excuse, then one weekend it was raining. :(

Promise to try to get them to do it tomorrow or Sunday then I'll have to figure out how to post it. Don't get mad if I do something goofy and it winds up taking the whole page.

I used to keep the "how to post a picture" instructions handy but can't find them. I think it had something to do with photobucket, and then how to get it on here.....???

I keep mine hung WAY up high since I have a little doggie who would just LOVE to chew it up - LOL!

o

TO those who think they can not post a picture if I can do it I know you can do :)))
open your pictures if the picture is there you are ready to go sign up to photobucket. once signed up go to up-load picture they one 1 but if you have 2-19??? just click more pictures under the box .

click on brouse button it goes to your pictures & it will up-load your picture .
once up-loaded go to the tag left click you see it turns blue ,
right click & copy . go to the post right click
you will see paste click to paste go to the preview button check it out :)))

any more help just ask . there is always some one here that can help you .

well had a long & busy day just have to go lay back .
susie

o

I second everything Sue G. said about posting pics. Just doesnt make sense to me, keep trying to pin down family members to help/ but will make effort this weekend for sure. I do have my visor sitting here ..../giverny

o

Toby

Deb

o

Thanks for the instructions - hopefully I'll be able to do it in the next day or two!

o

Deb cute doggie, Earthly did you see my wolf shelves? it seems that someone always starts a new thread when I have a pic I want seen on the old one. who dosen't have hats ? in case I make more, got a nice pic of beth on my christmas card but no hat on so I still need a good one of her in her hat, I have my pups in the paper so have to stay off line to allow phone calls, so am not on as much hugs carol

o

carols wolf collection

sorry carol someone mentioned the other was getting hard to load so I made a new one :))
this will help so others won't send dups :)

have a great day ladies
susie

o

Okay, ladies, trying to get the pictures of Rome on here in a manageable size.

Here is one of me in St. Peter's Square.

Castel Sant'Angelo with the Bridge of Angels

The Colesseum at Night - notice the huge Christmas tree to the right.

One of the ceilings in the Vatican Museum

The Pyramid

Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Wall

Everything was just so beautiful! What a way to begin the new year!

Jeanne

o

Jeanne,
Wow, how beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Deb

o

Oh Jeanne how beautiful they are! So nice to see my bud in person:)) I know it was a wonderful trip, hope you've had time to rest up. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Diane

o

Jeanne-Great pictures of Rome...What a dream come true... Maybe someday?

Deb-Don't be mad at Toby for long, he looks so sad.

Susie-Your baby sure has grown..He's beautiful.

Shirley

o

jean how lucky for you to be able to travel out of country I'd consider myself lucky to get to ALASKA MICH
& thats only 25 miles from here :))

thank you for sharing it all with us & you like so happy in the pictures we know it was a fun trip for you.

well my 2 little guys are flying already just like kids they rather play then eat :)) so I let them go till they are ready to eat & they let me know too :)))

well its Dj's turn to get out of his cage for awhile so better go have a great week to all .
susie

o

o.k. here is the hat picture. And Otis the terrierist

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 7, 07 at 21:05

Yea!! A visor pic! Susan you and Otis are so cute: )

I want MORE VISOR PICS!!!! It would be great to have Carol's collage finished!

Carol,
Sorry, I complained that I was starting to have trouble loading the pics. I like to look at them.
I'm sure you'll sell the puppies quick. They are so adorable.

Jeanne,
Great photos! I wish I could see all that art work close up. It looks like the weather was perfect too.

Susie,
Wow, that is amazing. The birds get so big so fast!

Deb,
How could you stay mad at a face like that. It is like Sammie running away and having to wash her, but she is so darn cute, I can't stay mad.
Remy

o

susann : nice hat thank you for posting carol is singing :))& doing a happy dance :)) .

yes my babies are growing so fast :( 4wks & flying
see their new perch.

they took over djs he's not happy about it :(
have a great evening
susie

o

Oh Susie - They are so beautiful. I sure wish I could have gotten "Chatterbox"!

How are you feeling? Do you have snow?

giverny - great pic!

Love all the pics

Hugs,
Tina

o

Tina, get your pic posted girl, who still needs a hat? who is guilty of not posting. No problem Remy or Susie it was getting too long, I do want one of those birdies tho. hugs carol

o

AT LAST! DH showed me how to use the camera last night! Please remember that when looking at this photo I'm still sick and look a little doped up. It was also taken first thing this morning.

Thank you Carol for such a terrific hat. I'm proud to be a member of Our Bloomin Friends. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is the goofy picture my husband took long ago and insisted I post it as well. Note his exceptional modeling abilities.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

o

Oh I just Love all the pics!!

Jules you and your Hubby look so cute in your hat : ) Hubbys sure can be silly sometimes huh? Love It!!

Susan,you and Otis look so cute I love your picture!: )

Susie,Your birdies sure look so Beautiful on their new perch rope.Those things are so neat.Boy your babies are soo white they almost hurt my eyes! Always adore seeing pictures of your babies : )

Jeanne,Those are gorgeous pictures.Thats the closest I will ever get to traveling abroad.It must have been an amazing trip.Thanks for sharing.

Carol you have quite the Beautiful wolf collection.Your shelves are wonderful!

Deb, I can hardly look at Toby without busting out laughing.The way he looks at the camera.He is just tooo adorable.

o

Fri, Jan 12, 07 at 20:05

Yea! Another visor pic!

Klickitat,
You look like one of my favorite cousins!
Funny hubby! I especially like the pursed lips, lol.
Remy

o

This is a picture of the Wolf moon that was out a while back. My father said that it will bot be back again until 2030 or so.. Had we had snow it would have been so bright you would have been able to read a news paper in the dark

What would you call the style of my house as far as planning?
Also would you put roses up over this window? faces east

o

laura I think I've been by your house at one time what lake you live on ???? :))
great moon shot .
If you put roses over the window , won't it block out the morning sunlight ??? I love a house with lots of natural light .

well you all have a great evening I going to lay back &
watch the tube :))
susie

o

Hi everyone! Hope all that has been sick are getting back to normal (as normal as can be with some of you guys! LoL!) I thought I would post here instead of the exchange thread so I don't clog it up. I did sit out January's swap but will be back next month! I think this is the first one I have missed since joining in August/July/one of those months. Hopefully it will be the last. I reformatted my computer last weekend. It has been so nice here. 60 & 70 degree weather. Cooler (50s) today and rainy. Blah! Hope all of you in ice/snow are doing okay and hope no one is without power for long!
See you all in the posts and next month also!
Huggz 2 u all
~Kimberly

o

Laura-- cool moon pic.
Re: roses do you mean bush roses or trellised? Now pretending that there is nothing there, (removing what is there, lol)I think roses trellised on (and around)the corner would look nice, an arch(what do they call those...portico or pergala or something is actually a sturdy wooden structure, my neighbors have one can support a heavy vine, a fence building company did it for them...) leading to the back could help support the rose and add definition ....I would put something that would come up to cover a 1/3 of the window, maybe 1 evergreen bush that has rose like flowers/ or maybe red berries, has some height but not too wide. You can also underplant that with shade plants, boy sure is fun to play in some one elses yard, thanks!

Re: style, hmmm, don't know but its nice, like the brickwork.
Are those your dad's punkins???/Susan/Giverny

Hi Kimberley, 'see' you soon!

o

Seems like forever since I have gotten to post.

Laura-love your home, it's beautiful. Great shot of the moon.

Susie-I never tire of seeing your birdies. Wish I could get one.

Jules-Great to see a picture of you...It's nice to put a face with everyone.

I will post an update about my Dad on the other post.

Shirley

o

Just giving this thread a little boost. :)

I'm hoping for more pics now that I and my hubby are both online wearing the OBF hat!

o

Just a tease with what is blooming this morning

The first hellebore bloom
And

a very lonesome looking iris reticulata

o

beth is that snow or ice ;????

it is cool maybe I better go check out mine :)))
susie

o

Oh Beth, isn't that the most wonderful thing! To see those precious blooms in all that ice (it looks like) or snow for that matter! You girls are making me excited looking for spring! Sometimes thinking about the fact that I have not 1 but 2 yards that must be landscaped is alittle overwhelming. I think I'll pull a Scarlett....and think about it tommorrow, lol.

Well took a nap this afternoon, haven't been feeling good the last couple of days, but gotta go try to catch some zzzzz's...

o

Sassy-Hope you wake feeling better today...This is my last day off from work...It's cold here so can't do anything outside.

Beth-Love the hellebores...I have a few but want some more. I missed out on the Co-op over at Daves...Hope they have another one.

DD called...got to go and keep Dawson so she can go to the bank.

Shirley

o

Fri, Jan 26, 07 at 21:40

Laura,
I'm no expert, but I think your house is sort of in the Shingle style. It doesn't have a big porch like the really old ones, but everything else seems to match and it would make sense being your house is on the water. Check out the link and see what you think.
I agree with Susan, a rose at the corner would look nice.

Hi Kim!
Hope to see you post over on the other thread soon : )

Beth,
I love the photos! I'm amazed that they bloomed already.
Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: About Shingle Style Architecture

o

Remy~
You are so smart.. What in the world made you think of that? How did you even know where to look?
That was too cool... thanks

Laura

o

Mon, Jan 29, 07 at 14:30

Laura,
I'm a genius. Lol! I am kidding. Remember(I think I told you) I went to school for art. So I studied the pic and then did a search on architectural styles: )
Don't forget to post a pic of Max(I almost typed Mac again! If I do by mistake, it is because of my nephew who is 2)and the tomatoes.
Remy

Oh and are there suppose to be more visor pics?!!! Do I need to put The Curse(my Italian family's evil eye kind of thing) out on some people? That's worse than Carols dogs : )
You do know, that you can just send to Carol, and not post on here if you don't want to.

o

deb's dog ate my visor. bad toby, bad!!!!!

o

ok ladies here are my snow pictures for you southern gals that are home sick .

more coming tonight & tomorrow :( plus very very cold
spell .
have a great wekend ladies .

susie

o

FYI sue you really need to knock down those icicles, they are extremely dangerous and can cause grave injury. terribly thing to walk out and get hit with one, or someone else get hurt.

o

Susie-Now you got snow, I thought our little 4" was alot. No wonder you want to go to Florida. We got our 4" yesterday and it was gone today, just like I like it. Whew yes if those icicles hit you in the head it would take stitches. But they are beautiful hanging from the house like that.

Shirley

o

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... Susie... beautiful snow photos! I'm so envious! We had some ice yesterday that promptly thawed into huge puddles. You're so lucky!

Stay warm and thanks for those photos!

o

My snow is finally gone as are my little ones, patches got a
9 yr old girl, chub chub a 15 yr old and 2 yr old. I think they miss me, chub chub was shaking when she left, poor little girl. Greg says I can get myself a new refrig and a vacation to maybe new york in october. whirlpool is having a reset at lowes so they will clearance out a bunch soon, I want a brushed silver side by side, I bought my last side by side with ice maker at a garage sale for 40.00 won't find that deal again. has anyone signed up for the bnp coop? all kinds of reasonable goodies. I am gonna wait 1 1/2 years to breed tiyli again, pups are a little difficult to sell in a snow storm gonna have a summer litter next time. hope everyone is well. hugs

o

Wow Laura, that pic of the moon on the water is beyond awesome girl!!!! Makes me think of being at my house on the water, I miss it so much, but gotta concentrate on getting in this one for now.

Shirley, I'm like you....I'm way behind on everything right now as far as posting. Thank you dear, I'm feeling better. I really have a problem getting out in the windy/cold. Gets me everytime, thanks goodness we live where we do! Hope you're doing ok hun, we love you! Always in my thoughts.............

Klick.........BRAG.....BRAG.....BRAG! lol Yea, YOU GOT YA HAT PIC! YOU GOT YA HAT PIC!!!!! (Lol, Trying to think of that annoying commercial..........) You know I'm kidding! (I hope)

Carol, I humbly beg your forgiveness. If I had sweet breath..... I'd give you a big ole' puppy kiss! But unfortunately, I have ole' ladies breath so I'll just hug you from here:)) Ok, I sware to the God of Flowers...that I will do my best to have you a pic before the weekends over. I must admit, you waited too long, after you were so gracious to make us the hats, I apologize.

Laura....... Remy is a genious!! (Well, lets at least make her head swell! lol) Great idea, Remy... Laura your home really is beautiful... You girls will have to forgive me, its late, I'm tired, I may be responding to posts I've already responded to, lol....

OMG!!! Toby you are one bad dog!!!! Guess I can't post that pic after all Carol....sorry, blame Deb&Toby! lol (JK)

Wow Sue, those are some serious icicles. Good grief! Don't think I've ever seen any that big, not especially around here, lol. Thanks for the pics, they're awesome. I do love to look at the beauty of snow....but hate it when it comes, we always just get enough to make a mess....

Oh goodness, Maryanne's right, those things could be seriously dangereous! Take care of that Sue!

Carol, before I get to business...heres another *BIG HUG*!

Ok, the deed is done for better or worse, gonna post shots of the paint colors I've chosen.... they are what they are, not changing them, lol

I tried to make them smaller so they wouldn't make it hard downloading.... This is the color for the kitchen & dining area...

Bedroom 2

bath 2

I'll post more soon.............
Sassy

o

Oh Suzie, I love your pictures of snow are beautiful and I love the ice cycles. reminds me of a cabin I rented once in Alaska where the ice cicles were as big around as a man's arm and came down to meet the snow on the ground. It was beautiful and made the cabin feel like you were living in a warm snug snow cave. They kept the area by the doors clear of ice cicles but just left the rest alone
Wish I could find those pictures.
Sassy, the house and the colors look beautiful. Love the warm peachy look. Lots of work, but SO "worth it" when it is finished.
Just more dreary rain here. That's my signal to do more wintersowing and think......spring,spring,spring

o

ice cicles came down after the pictures were taken from inside the door :)

very very cold here today and 4-8 inches of more snow later today :((
you all have a great weekend .

oh sassy very nice colors keep it smooth & cream
:)) with walls like those ;I would never put up pictures

have a safe weekend to all

susie

o

Sat, Feb 3, 07 at 18:45

Maryanne,
LOL!

Susie,
Cool pics! I hope you're staying warm. Oh, some of your good luck did rub off on me. I did win at the Chinese auction.

Sassy,
The house is looking good. I love the windows.
And be a good Sassy and send Carol her pic!

Beth,
You can come visit me. It is like Alaska right now. I didn't take any photos today though.

Gary did take this one of the Aerogarden today.
Remy

o

Remy the aerogarden is looking great!

Thanks girls for the compliments.....heres a few more for ya. The painter is finished with the bedrooms other than the doors & baseboards. I'm posting some more of the kitchen, Jerry got my tile put down but still have to grout it. In a couple of days I can show you the living room & my bath. Ok, so I'm gonna drive you all nuts with the pics, bare with me, I'm just so excited! Its seems its taken forever lol, which its not but you know how it is.

shot of my bedroom....I can't get it to show true to color, but the color is bluish green, more blue

And remember the expensive comforter set? This one?

My SIL bought it for me as a house warming gift! I still haven't gotten over that one! Wow I sware I still haven't stopped grinnin' like a jacka$$ yet, lol! I plan to bring out the 'chocolate' color to compliment the room.

This one came out dark for some reason....

My countertops are supposed to be in this coming week and they are a deep deep green. I think that will pull the entire kitchen together, at least I hope so....it better. Appliances come the next week! Furniture week after! whoo hooo!

Ok, I'm sorry, I tortured you long enough, I'll go away now ...lol

Sassy

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 4, 07 at 1:12

Sassygirl, I am sitting here with a big grin on my face, too, just LOVING your colors. WOW!!! You really chose well, I think. But unlike many others, our house has a lot of color, too. And my mouth literally dropped open when I read that you got that awesome gift. What a SIL! It is all just coming together so beautifully. Love your taste. Mary Ellen

o

Mary Ellen, thanks so much dear, it does make me feel better to hear it from others, I always 2nd guess myself! I've driven poor Jerry to insanity almost, changing my mind, lol. He finally told me, you can have any color on the walls that you want, as long as its picked out by Tuesday, if not I'm going antique white! And I'm like.......I don't think so!!!!

My SIL, I've always loved her and know she's a special person, but she really overwhelmed me that day, I couldn't help but cry. I just have so many things we're having to buy, I had come to terms with the fact that I couldn't have it. Lol, god bless her, she was determined I would have it:))

o

sassy did I miss why you are painting your house, is it a new one? I asked my dh to get me lavender for my plant room, he works at lowes he brought home, the same color blue you have in your bedroom, someone had it mixed and it wasn't the color they wanted so it was 3.00 a gal so he got it, I think I will like it, I did my living room lt blue, extra bedroom lt green, kitchen peach and beige, gonna do my room lavender unless he finds another sale, you can tell by my outside color I like color too hugs

o

Mon, Feb 5, 07 at 9:06

Sassy,
I like see the pics!
The bedroom is perfect, just the color I was trying to describe! That is so sweet that your sis-in-law bought the bed set too!
Remy

o

Sassy,
The new house is looking great! You will love it. Yes, paint colors are hard to decide on but I love what you selected.
Keep sending some pictures our way!

o

Me and my weeble wobble butt!

I posted this once before, but was told it got lost in the shuffle.

o

Very Nice Pic Tina.Ohhh to be that young again!

Sassy,I love your home and the colors you chose are wonderful.I need to take notes.LOL My walls are all done in a tan color except for my kitchen which is a shade of yellow to go with my sunflower theme.I'm not very creative.Love your pics!

Remy,Your aerogarden looks good enough to eat : )

Susie,Thats a whole lotta snow! WOW! and I was just getting warmed up.Now I need to go throw another log on the fire!

Hope you gals are staying warm : )

o

Thanks for posting a pic of yourself, Tina! It's funny how no one ever looks anything like I pictured them in my head. LOL

Since this is a picture thread..... Here are some pictures I took on our trip to the Mystic Aquarium about a month ago.

Beluga Whale

Sea Lion

Sea Horses

Starfish

o

nice pictures luna :)) looks as we still need hat pictures from earthly & sassyd :))

here is sneaky pete DJ he got into my nature valley
granola's he likes the peanuts .

when I take it away he had a fit just like a kid
so i gave it back to him.

well have a great night to all time for a movie :)
susie

o

nice pictures luna :)) looks as we still need hat pictures from earthly & sassyd :))

here is sneaky pete DJ he got into my nature valley
granola's he likes the peanuts .

when I take it away he had a fit just like a kid
so i gave it back to him.

well have a great night to all time for a movie :)
susie

o

Remy-Love your aerogarden. What a neat idea.

Sassy-You definetely have the same taste as I do. I am going to paint my living room very soon. DD and I are going to go and pick out the paint. Love all you cool colors, please post pictures when you get all the rooms done.

Luna-Thank you so much for sharing your aquarium pictures with us. Those are great.

Susie-Love sneaky pete DJ...He's gorgeous

Columbine from 2006

White Clematis

flower bed

The last thing Dad made me..He had a big sled that he did all his work out of which my niece got. I plan to put a liner in this one and plant flowers in it.

Shirley

o

Shirley
love the lupine & columbine but really want to see what you will be putting in the flower box that your father made ; in that cherry wood ?
hope you can find a liner to put into it :) .

oh the clematis is also very pretty I hope mine do better
this year .

well need to get off here have a great day to all
susie

o

Sun, Feb 11, 07 at 21:33

Shirley,
Nice reminders of better weather! I especially like the clematis photo too. The sled looks great. It will make a wonderful planter.

Susie,
That is funny about the bird!

Jenell,
Nice photos. I would love to see a Sea Lion like that close up.
Remy

o

Shirley... your photos and plants are simply stunning! I hope to have similar photos by next year. :)

I'm attaching images of birdies from today. I just love this time of year. Click photos to enlarge!

From Birdies

From Birdies

From Birdies

From Birdies

o

Shirley what a beautiful sled. That will be a nice keepsake to remember your dad.

Jules I love the birdies! What kind of bird is the one in the second photo from the bottom?
Susan/Giverny

o

Oh such nice pictures you have all been posting!

Klick,I just love your bird feeding pictures.Looks like you have a nice variety of birdies and such pretty feeders you have.I am a big nature fan too : )

Susie,DJ is a cutie,You can tell hes a real charmer by the look in his eye.

Luna,Gorgeous aquarium pics.I especially like the colors of the coral and starfish.

Shirley,You have some of the prettiest plants.Makes me long for spring.... and that sled is adorable.
Nancy

o

Thanks, girls. I posted more in the Nature Forum a few days ago and didn't want to repeat too many of them here. Birds are so wonderful to watch. It takes time to find nice feeders, too. I'm always on the lookout!

Susan... that is a female red-bellied woodpecker. She has an offspring that lives in our wooded area as well. They're my favorite bird in this yard.

o

Klick,I check out your pics on the nature forum too. Love them all : )I really need to get a new camera so I can post some pics : )

o

Jules-I love your bird pictures, I love bird watching. Did someone make the birdhouse in the last picture for you? A friend of mine made me a church birdhouse that I will have to get a picture of. I don't put it outside because I can't stand the thought of it rotting away. I love finding them at yard sales. I buy all the feeders and houses that I find.

Susie-The wood looks like cherry. I had one liner but it did not fit so I will have to get measurements and go searching. I can always plant in pots and make some kind of design. Really it might look better that way. Hummm will have to experiment.

Shirley

o

Klick, Those little yellow birds are so cute. I have some like that in the summer on my sunflowers but haven't seen any this winter. I love bird houses too. I love to paint mine bright and when everything is brown in the winter they look so pretty. I am in Eatonton GA.

Shirley, I love your flowers they are so pretty. What a beautiful garden you must have. Love the pictures, Amy

o

Bearded Iris Abbey Road

Champagne Elegance

Double Agent

Skating Party

Bal Masque

Estatic Echo

Gnus Flash

Asiatic Lily Garden Party

Lily Lollipop

Lily Marco Polo

Daylily Freeda James

Daylily King Kuana

Louisiana Iris Rhett

Louisiana Iris Yummy

Louisiana Iris Elvis

One of my favorite Hostas 'Striptease'

Shirley

o

oh shirley, i'm coming visiting with my shovel and bucket. just fabulous and i think you know how i feel abour iris...

klick, great pictures. i too enjoy the birds and have been doing my best to attract more and more to my yard.

luna, just love your aquarium pix. when my neice and i were up remy's way, we went to the aquarium there and totally enjoyed ourselves. of course, remy was kind enough to leave us all kinds of two for one coupons.

okay, sue's been bugging long enough, so here goes.

a close up

shirley's scarf

an AV that's blooming

and my dessert from yesterday...they are called molten lava cakes. you eat them right out of the oven and this sinfully rich ooey gooey chocolate comes running out. of course, you have to cut it back with something, so it's very light whipped cream it's sitting on, with a little splat of chocolate sauce, dusted with 10x sugar. yummmmmmmmmy

maryanne

o

Maryanne
Your looking a little blue these days sure hope your feeling better soon .
OH MY sex change ??? you better switch doctors or hormones pills . or maybe leave the molten lava cakes
alone . please get well soon .

susie

carol Guess you need to get bull dogs out if you want others in the group picture :(

o

Wed, Feb 21, 07 at 9:57

Maryanne,
LOL! You've shrunk since this summer and your coloring is a bit off. You may have to switch from friend to mascot : )
I want to eat the cake!!!!
The scarf from Shirley looks store bought, very nice.

Shirley,
Great reminders of nicer weather!

Klickitat,
I love the bird pics. I have two woodpeckers out in the front tree right now. I think they are doing a courting thing. I'm not too up on what they do, but it seems like it.
I also heard my Chickadee doing his territory call this morning. Hopefully with the new camera having a zoom lens, I will get a few good pics of the chicadees.

This post reminds me... I wonder how Sassy's move has gone. Is everything done?

Susie,
If Carol's dog's don't work, I'm still available. The curse is known to work quite well. As my father says,"You can't escape The Curse!" : )
Remy

o

thank remy we will have to put you on the sherif patrol to straighten these gals out :)))

you dish out their punnishment ok ??? I hope that its something sweet in our mailboxes :)))
I sure would love that lava spewing down my chin :)))
how about you carol ???

the bread or the lava ????

hugs to all
susie

o

Maryanne, I'll meet you at brittenysgran's house to collect her bulbs! Aren't they AMAZING?!? As for the molten lava cake... was it hard to make? I was thinking of baking some up for my birthday as my birthday cake. Yes, I bake my own cakes because I hate generic, mass-made cakes. Blech!

Remy, I found that the woodpeckers really love the suet cakes. I still need to find a nice feeder specifically for them (one to support their tail while feeding) so that they have ample access to food throughout the year.

o

klick, you have mail. they were a cinch to make, easy and incredibly delicious. let me know how they work for you.

o

Well if I didn't have spring fever already I sure do now after seeing all of Shirleys gorgeous pics! Yum : )

Maryanne,Better lay off the molton lava cakes.You are looking a little wild ! LOL Love your nails in the 2nd pic.: )What is the name of that pretty av?Its adorable.Love the bloom color.

Nancy

o

Couple of violet blooms...

Pampered pup resting, LOL!

Toby..deep in thought!

Slugger, our african grey 10 yrs. old

Deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here