UPDATE: one time big seed trade

Belinda Sisemore
16 years ago

okay everyone who was left went out in friday's mail. So watch your mail boxes

thanks everyone

Comments (26)

• wilmoth
    16 years ago

HOPE I WAS ONE OF THEM? THANKS....WILMOTH...................PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU MAILED MINE YET THANKS.

• Belinda Sisemore
    Original Author
    16 years ago

EVERYONE...everyone who was not in the batch that got sent back before christmas, went friday

that means if you did not get a package back before christmas it was mailed FRIDAY

EVERYONE means everyone who was left, if I had not emailed you and told you yours was coming, it was mailed out friday

SO watch your mail box

• shimla
    16 years ago

Yipee! Thank you, I can't wait to see what's in the bubbler! Oh, I'm such an addict!

• rbrady
    16 years ago

My seeds arrived today!!!! Thanks to Belinda for all the sorting and separating she had to do. It must have been hard. She did an awesome job!

Thank you!!!! Rhonda

• sandysgardens
    16 years ago

Belinda - Got home from a longggggg day at work and had a nice surprise in my mailbox. My seed envy was waiting for me. Need to check some of the seed varieties out for some that I'm not familiar with!! Always fun to get seeds that are new to me.

Thanks again Belinda and everyone.
    Sandy

• beverlysc
    16 years ago

Belinda, Thanks so very much for all your hard work involved in doing this swap. Enjoyed getting all the different seeds and thanks to everyone who made this possible. . Happy gardening. Bev.

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

my seeds arrived today. thanks.

Barbi

• crazypalmlady
    16 years ago

Thank You, I received my seeds today. Great job on all your hard work. Now I need to get busy winter sowing. Thanks everyone.

Linda

• Belinda Sisemore
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Glad everyone is enjoying their new seeds. I haven't had time yet to really look and see what i ended up with, but I do know, all in all it was a good batch of seeds, a little heavy on the marigold and Morning glory...but all in all a good batch. (I like marigolds my self and did take aalot of those for my own garden)

thanks

• sjackwheat
    16 years ago

I got my seeds today and I am sooo happy with all the new varieties that I got. Thank you so very much for all the hard work and look forward to spring coming so I can plant all my new goodies! Jackie

• northforker
    16 years ago

Dear Belinda,

My seed package arrived a few days ago and was brimming with wonderful seeds. Thank you so much for hosting and doing all this work and also including those cute stickers!

Have a healthy and happy New Year!
    Nancy

• lindamarie
    16 years ago

My WONDERFULL package came yesterday! I was surprised by all the varieties! I was thrilled with the 2 packages of purple garlic bulbils! They were worth all the work of this whole trade!

THANKS soooo much! PLEASE LMK when you have the energy to do another swap.

• cottageflowers
    16 years ago

I just wanted to let you know that my seeds arrived safely and I appreciate all the time and effort, my seeds are fantastic!! Such a wonderful assortment!! Thanks to everyone for the great seeds. Jenny.

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I got my seeds today, and thatk you for all the work and to everyone that sent in seeds.
    michelle

• drippy
    16 years ago

Belinda, I received my packet today - thank you for the nice selection! Yippee, I'm off to play with my seeds... :)

• shimla
    16 years ago

Can you believe I'm still waiting for my bubbler? I swear the PO is getting slower and slower... I was all hyped up to plant my seeds over the weekend. :(

• moonphase
    16 years ago

I'm still waiting too shimla..I am so behind on wsing this yr..I did get alot of containers prepped.I am waiting on 2 that should come this week...
    moonphase

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I am also still waiting, I talked to the post office yesterday about it they claim it should take 5-7 days. Sometimes I think mail to some states just takes a lot longer. We must have slow PO or something.

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    16 years ago

Hi Belinda,

I received my seeds and have wintersowed some already. Thanks very much for all of your hard work - you did a great job! - Lisa

• shimla
    16 years ago

My package arrived today. Thank you Belinda for the nice assortment and the stickers! I can't wait for the ground to thaw so I can plant the Recambole Garlic! Kitty found the organic catnip before I did and she went nutty in the house!

NOTICE EVERYONE!
    My package arrived "Surface Transportation Only". There was an "Important Customer Information" tag that stated "We regret that your mail was not collected or is being returned to you due to heightened security requirements. All mail that bears postage stamps and weighs more than 13 ounces MUST be taken by the customer to a retail service associate at a Post Office." So we are not allowed to put large packs in the mailbox anymore. The only reason it didn't come back to you, Belinda, was because I had put my return address in the sender box.

So, if you are still waiting for your package, this could be the reason why. They are sending them by truck, they won't put them on an airplane. They didn't cancel my postage stamp, Belinda, so the postage will still be valid if any come back to you. I hope the rest get sent along to everyone like mine so there isn't any further PO delays!

• moonphase
    16 years ago

Thank You Belinda and everyone else for the great asortment of seeds I received in todays mail.Right now we are getting slammed with lots of snow.I am going to try my best to get as many of these sowed and covered with the white stuff.Thank You and happy gardening everyone..
    moonphase

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Seems I am one of the last ones to get my package. It still has no arrived. I wonder if there is anyone else who has not gotten there's yet?

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I am still waiting too. Maybe today is the day!

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Mail came, no package today.

• oknish
    16 years ago

Belinda: Thank you ever so much for all of the neat
    seeds that I received from you. It will be so much fun
    this summer to see what everything looks like. Have a great day and happy gardening everyone from whom I received seeds from. OrDella

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Whoo, hoo, I got my seeds today!. Got to go start looking some of them up!

Thank you to everyone for the seeds and to Belinda for all her hard work.

Kris