Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

update: obf: new beginnings

hazelnutbunny
16 years ago

I am starting a new thread, and need some help with this one, please! :O)

My computer here at work will not let me log into the other thread, and I'm assuming it is because of some of the hobbies mentioned. LoL One in particular may be "exceeding the tolerance of questionable or forbidden words". :O)

Could I get one of the OBF ladies to please copy and paste the list of sent/received? Also any updates since the last time I posted that?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Melissa

Comments (11)

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, sorry! Got it cleared up & here's the updated list!

Skohler to Nyvoices ~~RECEIVED
    Nyvoices to Mellen ~~RECEIVED
    Mellen to Veeja ~~RECEIVED
    Veeja to Missg ~~SENT
    Missg to Momcat ~~SENT
    Momcat to Hazelnutbunny ~~ RECEIVED
    Hazelnutbunny to Wynative ~~RECEIVED
    Wynative to Skohler ~~ SENT

This has been a really great swap, ladies! Everyone has been very creative in their selection of hobbies, it's wonderful! :O)

Now...please, no one mention Miss Veeja's hobby from the last thread! LoL THAT is the one that got me kicked off!! :O) (but OH, so much fun!!) LoL

Melissa

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    I about wet myself when I read about it, OMG to think I even knew what it was, was funny, Not that I have ever tried it, but I bet it would be fun to try. OK I will shut up about it:)

Mary Ellen, Hows your new hobby doing? Have you tried it yet? Please post ma a PIC.
    I bet you are doing great with it.

Have a great day all.. Anita

• skohler
    16 years ago

ok I check on the conf # of my package & here is what it says so maybe should arrive yet this week :) .

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0000 4013 5339

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'm working on a new winter project of my own & will post picture at later date . :))
    susie

• momcat
    16 years ago

I received mine today from Gale. Wow!! I can't thank you enough!! I got two cookbooks, one is all chocolate, the other is titled "Gifts from the Kitchen" and has all sorts of goodies in it!! I also got a nice selection of kitchen gadgets, some blue towels and pot holders (and, my kitchen is in shades of blue!!). Plus 3 rooting jars, and a Christmas Fern. I am just amazed at your generosity!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Deb

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow, that is an AWESOME box, Deb! Great job, Gale...sounds like Deb will have tons of fun with that!! :O)

Skohler to Nyvoices ~~RECEIVED
    Nyvoices to Mellen ~~RECEIVED
    Mellen to Veeja ~~RECEIVED
    Veeja to Missg ~~SENT
    Missg to Momcat ~~RECEIVED
    Momcat to Hazelnutbunny ~~ RECEIVED
    Hazelnutbunny to Wynative ~~RECEIVED
    Wynative to Skohler ~~ SENT....but who knows WHERE??? LoL!!

• missg
    16 years ago

Hi Carol,
    I received my goodies yesterday.
    Thank you so much, I love jewelry
    this will be my first time making my
    own fashion jewelry. This is also new
    hobbies for me I'm going to love it.
    Carol send me a book entitled
    easy fashion jewelry, with everything
    I need to make a number of jewelry projects.
    Jewelry Kit, Fashion tools kit, Bead sets,
    Instant bracelet / anklet kit, and so much
    more, she also send me chocolates, Mini-Green
    house, and a lovely Journal and pen.
    Boy you talking about generosity.
    Carol thank u Thank u Thank u
    Gale

• skohler
    16 years ago

Mine arrived today & I Know I'm going to enjoy .
    thank you for the very nice card Please tell your sister
    she makes very nice cards & best of luck with them :)

Also Recieved a Sunset stitchery cross stich unicorn
    although my hands or eye sight won't let me do this I
    Have a Niece who will do this one for me .

But you can Bet I will use all the jiffy-7 peatpots along with the mini Greenhouse Grow kit ,with the Miracle grow tablets :)) .
    I got some of my most wanted seeds on my list also :)
    Black & white Dianthus & aster Chinensis Moonshine mixed
    Thank you so much.

as for the candy hearts they will be nice to nibble on :)
    also in the box was a very pretty Kitchen towel with Birds & bird Houses & it says HOME SWEET HOME :)
    Love it .

thank you for all the thoughtfull gifts .

susie

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Melissa,
    Too funny about the filter on the computer! When I think of this, I want to know who the creep(or the team of creeps) is that makes a huge list of "questionable or forbidden words". If they are so questionable why do they know them all? lol.
    Anyway, everyone received such neat hobbies! Everyone was so creative in putting their boxes together.
    Remy

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow, Girls!! Thank you ALL for making this such a fun swap!!
    I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed hostessing! :O)

Melissa

• veeja11
    16 years ago

I am glad you like your new hobby MissG I posted the wrong conf # on the wrong thread. someday I hope to receive a necklace made by you, when you get my name. As I bought the beads, I almost got myself a set to try. you'll have to post a pic of your finished product. I will do that with my turtles if I don't eat them too fast, boy are they good. here is my yard this morning, pretty but cold

hugs carol

• wynative
    16 years ago

Susie ~ so glad that your gifts finally arrived and you have someone to help with the stitch kit! gotta love the USPS....

Marie