Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

NEW: 2008 Pedal Pushers Valentine Swap!

sassyd
16 years ago

I'm doing this early for Valentines Day for a reason! All you have to do this month is send your Valentine a card!

How's that for easy? Only restriction is.............it can't be store bought! You must make it yourself, you can paint a pic, draw a smilie face, do a collage', pick your poision! I'm going to also ask that we make this really fun and when you receive, if you can post a pic of your "Valentine's Treat" or describe it to the very best of your ability so we can 'have a picture in our mind' of what you're describing, then please do it!

Someone "WILL" get a little something for the best Valentine Day Card!

So...

Who's interested?????

Oh, I forgot, I'm doing this now so you have time to work on your cards and we need them so they're received before VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I think this will be so much fun and we're gonna need fun in Feb.! lol (Even us in the South!)

Thanks girls! I know we'll have fun:))))

Sassy

Comments (29)

• galium
    16 years ago

Sassy-I'm in.

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Sassy, I would like to be in this month.
    {{gwi:1233746}}

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Sassy----I want to make a Valentine Card....This sure does sound like fun.

Shirley

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Great girls! Glad to have all of you, I think this can really be a fun one.

Come on girls, get those creative minds in gear.....

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bumpin'

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Count me in! This sounds like a fun swap! Thanks, Sassy! Gettin' some ideas already!!
    Becki

• laurelin
    16 years ago

Hi Sassy,

This sounds like fun - I'd like to be included, too. Thanks!

Laurel

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Sassy, I'll join in. I'll send someone some bunny love!!
    Oh..well...whoops..that didn't sound quite right, did it?? LoL

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Welcome Laurel and Bunny! Glad to have you.

Melissa we all need a lil bunny love:)

Have a good day everyone!
    Sassy

• galium
    16 years ago

Were is everyone???

• galium
    16 years ago

Oops......Should have said where....LOL see what happens when I don't use spell check.

• Frances Coffill
    16 years ago

me too please!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Welcome Frances!

Now all you girls out there that haven't joined because you don't think you can make a card, of course you can, it doesn't have to be a masterpiece! lol Mine certainly won't be.

Come on and sign up, you're more creative than ya think:)

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just curious.....hummmmmmmmmmmm

Where is the craftiest person we know on GW!!!!??????

And who do you think it is? I know who it is, just waiting on her.......

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

~I can't wait~~I can't wait~~~ :O) :O)
    Give me a partner, Ms. Sassy!!! LoL
    I've already got my valentine made!!! Woo-Hoo I LOVE Valentines day!!!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ok, little bunny! Slow down on the bunny chow! Or should I say.....bunny drugs????????? lol

So just kiddin!!!!!

Love you! Here's to you girlfriend!

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

ME too Please. I'm not crafty at all but there should be some grandkids somewhere who might help.
    I remember the elaborate project we used to make of creating the Valentine Mail Box when I was in elementary school all fussy and frilly with tissue paper layers and crepe paper ruffles. Oh, and paper doilies..... do they even make this stuff anymore?
    Anyone remember making crepe paper Halloween costumes?Obviously I'm older than dirt but that was so much fun.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Sassy add me please.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• faintheart
    16 years ago

Please count me in too!

~Dee

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Beth - I remember those valentine mail boxes...Gosh those were fun to make. Couldn't wait for Valentines Day back then.

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Oh, I remember those boxes, too!! :O) All the girls would make theirs so pretty & frilly & pink...then the boys would use black & blue & red....! LoL
    Oooh, and the anticipation of getting a valentine from the boy you've got a crush on!! *sigh*
    I never did get a valentine from the boy I wanted to. LoL
    Oh well, I STILL love Valentines Day!! I decorate my house with red & pink paper chains...and cut out hearts from construction paper! Make pink & red cupcakes! I go nuts, I love it!!! LoL

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Last year I made the kids heart shaped brownies with their names on them. That was easy and fun.
    Yesterday I went shopping and found pink paper heart shaped doilies so I see they DO still make that stuff. This is going to be Kool! I can't wait to see who I get to send to

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

I would love to join! But, could whoever gets my name, please take a pic of what they send me and then when I receive, they can post. That way people can see what was sent! I have no way of posting pics! Don't know how and haven't found time to learn! Sorry!

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Welcome girls! Glad to have all of you. Beth, lol, yes they still make them. See you really not older than dirt!

Melinda that shouldn't be a problem. Most can post pics I think. We'll work it out.

Have a good day girl & glad to have all of you in the swap.
    I'm excited about our cards!

Sassy

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Hi gals! I've been really, really busy, and not on the pc much these days. I'm so ready for spring, and this cold weather makes me want it even more.

I start my long stretch again tonight, and won't be back home till next Friday. HEY, this will give me something to do while I'm on the road to pass my idle time, so yes, sign me up.

I hope all is well with everyone, and I miss coming in to visit.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Sassy, I am going to have to drop out. I am sorry but this month is going to be tough. I think I overdid it again (way to go trina). I know ya'll will have alot of fun. I just have too many things going on at home and prior swap commitments. I will still post and follow along with ya'lls sunshine I just can't participate this month.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Sassy, I am going to have to drop out. I am sorry but this month is going to be tough. I think I overdid it again (way to go trina). I know ya'll will have alot of fun. I just have too many things going on at home and prior swap commitments. I will still post and follow along with ya'lls sunshine I just can't participate this month.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Glad to have you Annie, don't work too hard, and you stay warm & safe.

Pixie, don't worry about it, things come up. Pop in anytime.

• galium
    16 years ago

I'm working on ideas for my Valentine's Day card.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    Mariann