Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pattygrow5

UPDATE: #3-4th annual whats left on my want list swap

pattygrow5
15 years ago

I had to start a new thread we reached our limit on the last one I am so glad you are having so much fun with the swap

Any seeds you have packed up for Kamil or Linda send they anyways I will find someone else to send them to I still am not sure if linda wants to participate or not.

proudgm03 I would love to try some of your dahlias

and remember I took the 200 seed pack limit off

I have been busy packing up seeds I had my daughters pick me up 300 more of those little baggies at Michaels. I will have more time for this swap on Sunday after my baby leaves to go back to college(long sigh).

Patty

Comments (150)

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Velvet,Toni is correct. You can put your name on them along with name of who you are sending them for! ;)

Last night I went through 20 lists!!!! I am so glad Patty took the limit off,I am well over 200 already!...lol..Dont be scared Patty...lol..,I plan to be very selective in what I send! ;)

I love going through the lists because you can tell right away,who has the same taste as yourself! It is so funny that one person I can come up with like 50 for, and some one else maybe it is only 5! I am just happy that so far this year,I will be able to send to everyone! Last year being a newbie I didn't have a wide variety of seeds yet,I still managed to send in over 200,but my selection was not as grand as it is this year. So last year there were a few that participated that sent in some wonderful seeds for me that I didn't have anything for,this year, so far, I am able to send for them!:) This is one of the things I love about this swap, the opportunity to not only gain amazing seeds, but to give them also! That feeling is priceless to me! :)

I plan to send to Linda,ibartoo, outside of the swap,I have a few here for her and I think a bubble envy in the mail will lift her spirits! I adore Linda and am very saddened to hear about her hubby,since I cant give her a hug,I figure this is a seed addicts equivalent to a hug!;)
    Anyone else want to join me in this? LMK if you want to, and I will give you the details to send to her. :)

Alana I am happy to hear you got much needed rain!:) I hope all of you dealing with any force of nature stay safe and sound!:)

Well I am off to do some "List Surfing" ,hope everyone is well today!:)
    ~Angie

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Last minute update!!! :)

geraniums, both hardy and annual
    dianthus nearly any except solid pink
    lisianthus (any)
    creeping zinnia
    creeping vinca
    violas or pansies (colors you dont normally see in the department stores)
    zinnias (peppermint stick, profusion series)
    petunias (wave style, or yellow)
    Named hollyhocks (only more unusal ones "creme de cassis
    black currant whirl, etc.)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!

I have a few 'extras' I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in before I mail my package.

Bachelor Button 'Polka Dot Mix' - 2 trades
    Gypsophila 'Covent Garden' - 2 trades
    Pampas Grass 'White' - 2 trades
    Oat Grass - 1 trade
    Goldfields - 2 trades
    Giant Reed Grass - 1 trade
    Golden Chain Tree - 4 trades of 5 seeds ea.
    Baby's Breath (white) - 2 trades
    Moonvine - 2 trades
    Mimosa Tree (5 seeds) - 1 trade
    Lunaria (Money Plant) - 4 trades
    Salvia Azure - 3 trades
    Sweet Annie - 4 trades
    Liriope Lily Turf - 1 trade
    Yucca Filamentosa - 1 trade
    Bird's Eyes - 2 trades
    Rudbeckia Black Eyed Susan - 2 trades
    MG Knoila's Black - 2 trades
    Maltese Cross - 4 trades
    Catchfly - 4 trades
    Northern Sea Oats - 1 trade
    Scabiosa Stellata 'Everlasting' - 1 trade
    Chinese Forget-me-not - 1 trade

Lemme know if anyone wants any of these ! :)

Take care,
    Wendy

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Wendy I would love the
    Scabiosa Stellata 'Everlasting' and Salvia Azure

I got 2 more seed packs today from
    just1morehosta and luvgardening2
    Velvet you don't have to put your name on it's up to you as long as I know who the seeds are for
    I,ll check in again tomorrow
    Patty

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Wendy, I'm interested in the Salvia Azure and Liriope Lily Turf. They both look lovely!!

Kathy

• dorisl
    15 years ago

I sent 4 packs for Linda also, Patti, would it be too mucha PITA if you included my seeds for Linda with Angie's to include with her envy?

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Ok Patty and Kathy I have marked those for each of you.

Here's what's left:

Bachelor Button 'Polka Dot Mix' - 2 trades
    Gypsophila 'Covent Garden' - 2 trades
    Pampas Grass 'White' - 2 trades
    Oat Grass - 1 trade
    Goldfields - 2 trades
    Giant Reed Grass - 1 trade
    Golden Chain Tree - 4 trades of 5 seeds ea.
    Baby's Breath (white) - 2 trades
    Moonvine - 2 trades
    Mimosa Tree (5 seeds) - 1 trade
    Lunaria (Money Plant) - 4 trades
    Salvia Azure - 1 trades
    Sweet Annie - 4 trades
    Yucca Filamentosa - 1 trade
    Bird's Eyes - 2 trades
    Rudbeckia Black Eyed Susan - 2 trades
    MG Knoila's Black - 2 trades
    Maltese Cross - 4 trades
    Catchfly - 4 trades
    Northern Sea Oats - 1 trade
    Chinese Forget-me-not - 1 trade

Lemme know if anyone wants any of these ! :)

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Angie- I sent a couple of items for ibartoo with my package. Not sure if they will get to her, so I'll check to see of I have more. I'd be happy to send some to you to send her way.

Toni

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello

wendy I would be interested in any of the fallowing that are not claimed.
    Golden Chain Tree
    Mimosa Tree
    Salvia Azure
    MG Knoila's Black
    thanks for the offer

michelle

I'm getting itchy fingers thinking about digging through a big envie of seeds. I did some WS this morning, I got about 50 diffrent kinds of seeds potted and put out in the greenhouse(not a REAL greenhouse, just a metal fram with plastic over it, but it keeps my seeds safe)

have a great night everyone
    michelle

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

You girls are so sweet! The seeds you sent to Patty for her will get to her I am sure. As for me, I was suggesting that we, who are interested in sending, send to her individually.:) That way she will get a few here and there and brighten more than one day for her .:)
    So those who haven't sent to Patty for her and would like to send to her direct let me know I have her addy.
    This is what I love about GW,so many are willing to jump in and help brighten someone elses day!
    Toni and Doris,you ladies rock!

I am now more than half way through the lists,I have to say you guys have some great taste in plants,I imagine your gardens as I browse your wants and haves and think of how beautiful your gardens must be! :)

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

bump :0)

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I'll take a trade of gold chain tree and moonvine if you have them still sassy, thanks!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Welcome back, Angie! I knew you were gone for the holidays, but then after the 1st, you still weren't here, so I'm glad to know all is well and that you really enjoyed yourself!

I can't believe this... bad time for this... this swap was so exciting for me and now I've been sick for 3+ days. I hope it's about gone as I really have to get on the ball. I hope I still have time to send in as many as I was hoping to before. I'm off to check lists and edit my file some more. Hopefully I'll be packing like crazy tomorrow and every day until the deadline. :-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Angela, so sorry to hear you have been sick. My family was sick over the holidays. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Hang in there... we'll wait for you! : )

Cindy

• dancinginthegarden
    15 years ago

Hi Wendy,

I'd love to take you up on your offer. I'd be interested in:

Bachelor Button 'Polka Dot Mix'
    Gypsophila 'Covent Garden'
    Salvia Azure
    Sweet Annie
    Bird's Eyes
    Catchfly

Thanks!!!

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Hi Patty,

My envelope (package) will be going out today. I believe I have 217 in there in individual envelopes with peoples names on them. I also put their names on the seed envy's. I was able to stick to peoples lists and there were only a few I didn't have something for.

Thanks again for hosting this - I know how much work it is!

Sue G.

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Hi Wendy,I would love these if you still have them.
    salvia-azure
    oat grass
    maltese cross
    catchfly
    Thanks for the offer...velvet

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all,There is enough extra postage(thanks to some of you generous traders) to send to Linda if anyone else would like to send anything I wish I knew what she was looking for I never got to see her want list waited too long.I will put some things in from me also
    I have a request to anyone who hasn't sent if anyone has any batface cuphea I would love some we had this annual my husband loved it I have never found it again I have another cuphea that is purple and red but is more open than that one.
    I will post later tonight and update the list I think I will also send a reminder of the send date to people who haven't checked in on the forum.
    Patty

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Alright I have made notes of who wants what and they'll all be incl in your packets! :) The Salvia Azure is now gone, it was a trade so I have no idea if it will come true or not, but that's the fun in trying, right!?!

I will be making one more look thru everyone's lists today and will try to get this wrapped up this wkend.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
    ~Wendy

• kilngod
    15 years ago

Hi Wendy!

I would love to get some of your Golden Chain Tree seeds if still available. Thanks so much for posting and offering them.

--Tina

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Sure thing Tina, I'll mark a pack for you as well! :)

~Wendy

• sandysgardens
    15 years ago

IÂve told my self enough is enough and that I need to stop!! I have a mountain of snack size ziplock bags which are individually labeled (for most everyone) that contain anywhere from a couple seed packets to a dozen finally done. Whew!! I havenÂt done a second pass and not sure if I dare. I still need to do a count for Patti and will do that on Sunday, package up the bubble envy and get it to the PO on Monday.

Tonight I need to finish packing up seeds for the Minnesota Winter Blues Seed Swap this Saturday (10th) so will keep packing seeds till I fall over tonight. This is an annual event (5th year) that is so much fun! ItÂs open to anyone that wants to come and share in the swapping of seeds (fun to browse thru others gardeners seed stash), garden items (gloves, suet cakes, paper seed packets, books, etc.), pot luck (great food), good conversation, etcÂ.

Better get back to work. I hope to get out of hear at a decent time so I can get home and package seed!!

Sandy

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Oh Angela! Doesnt it always seem that when you have something like this to do,you get a cold or something to set you back? I swear it has been the year of the Cold and Flu this season for so many people! I hope you are better soon,you have plenty of time still to get your seeds out. If I am right we dont have to have them to Patty by the 20th,but have to have them mailed by the 20th,do I have it right Patty? Please correct me if I am wrong,because I intend to mail as late as possible!;)

Patty,I think it is a great idea to send the email,there are quite a few people that havent checked in,I am wondering if they are still with us...lol..I am sure many of them are really busy,so much going on for so many people this time of year!:)

I am hoping to get my "dirt" to start my winter sowing this weekend. I cannot wait to get started! I am also hoping to get my light unit up and running this weekend,I have Star Magnolia to get going,they have been in the fridge for a year now,I was told the longer the stratification period the better they will germinate,so I figured a year would be perfect! At least I hope,following my gut on this one! Anyone have any experience on these they would like to share? I can read online about them all day,but it always seems to sink in better when I hear it from a "real" person!:)

I hope everyone is having a great day,the weekend is here!Woo Hoo! :)

• dancinginthegarden
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I'm checking in. My seeds finally made it in the mail today to Patty! Thanks for including me in the swap.

Nancy
    Dancing in the Garden

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi All I got three more packs today
    poisondartfrog
    ishareflowers
    dirtdiggin
    what big envies you have girls this swap is gonna be even better than last year I would have never thought that possible but it is here is an updated list I will probally have to start update #4 tomorrow we are getting close to the limit again
    1 pattygrow5-they are here not all packed but here
    2 lisam627_ohio_z6
    3 rbrady
    4 sguanzon-mailed
    5 morguegirl
    6 ilovefarac
    7 ncgardengirl
    8 poisondartfrog-received
    9 austinnhanasmom -mailed
    10 sybilkrizinski
    11 micyrey-received
    12 yotetrapper
    13 agirlsgirl
    14 roses_more_roses
    15 jworth
    16 duodecad-received
    17 sissifriss
    18 jaynine
    19 julie_mn
    20 sassybutterfly_2008
    21 velsgarden
    22 ptp813
    23 dancinginthegarden-mailed
    24 ollierose
    25 patty_b-received
    26 patrob
    27 just1morehosta-mailed
    28 threeshyacres
    29 playintheyard
    30 ggwrn
    31 angelady
    32 ishareflowers-received
    33 patrushka
    34 smokymist
    35 sunset_in
    36 dorisl-received
    37 kamiljablo -OUT
    38 maricybele-OUT
    39 anadarko_rose-mailed
    40 ourhappyhome
    41 kalena67
    42 dirtdiggin-received
    43 riley17
    44 chellflower-received
    45 ibartoo-OUT
    46 sandysgardens
    47 vikingkirken
    48 esiuol-received
    49 stevenwayne
    50 flwrs4ever
    51 kilngod
    52 pufftrinket-received
    53 nikkineel-received
    54 alwaysagarden-received
    55 stage_rat
    56 intelkid
    57 markcase1964-received (sending a second)
    58 cottageflowers
    59 proudgm_03-received
    60 gmom2-6boys
    61 wishdesign
    62 conniesc-received
    63 luvgardening2-mailed
    64 jaleeisa
    65 hmacdona-received
    66 grolikecrazy
    Gotta get back to the seeds
    Thanks all
    Patty

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

sassy, any chance you have some of the M/G knoilas black ?? I just added it to my want list, and here you are offering it..LOL

If so, Id love some !

Kym

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Sandy my entire kitchen table has been covered w/ labels and envys and lil baggies of assorted sizes for nearly a week now. Good thing we have tv trays.. LOL

Kim ~ I do have some left and I'll mark those for you tonight!

~Sleepy Seed Sorter :-)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Hi All!

Patty,

I see that you got my envy today. Did I pack them up right? I hope so!

I put a special pack in there for you from parks seeds. I think I labeled it but if I didnt,the pack of parks seeds was a hostess gift for you.

Have a good night
    Lisa

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Sorry haven't poked my head in for a couple, too busy with visitors.
    But i would really like these if any are left Patty.
    inula helenium elecampe
    pierris japociana 'forest flame'
    bronze fennel
    achillea millefolium terra cotta
    And any other seeds that anybody wants a home for.
    I too as you might have noticed many seed types, but have very few seeds of each for trades and swaps. But i wanted to share anything I had with as many people as i can, so usually I keep 3 seeds for myself and share the rest in packs of threes to give away, this is for all my rare heirloom seeds and hard to find seeds , which are mostly what i bought for myself this year before i even knew that Winter Sowing existed or Garden Web, and oh what a discovery, i just hope i can keep up.
    Of seeds i have plenty of , i will give full packs.
    Hope you feel the same and would rather have a very few seeds of my treasured rare tomato seeds for example , and other rare seeds than none of them. i figure if for my stash of 30 or so rare tomatoes, I certainly will have no room to grow all of them to keep their seeds viable every year. and even if i were to grow all three seeds of each will take my whole garden space and not leave room for anything else, so I figure, the 3 seeds you grow, they will give you plenty of seeds next year to trade with, and the more we spread them around the better our gardens will be. I'll have to figure out a swap where we can share in the burden/ a fun burden , to grow each type we each have and share with everybody so we have as many tomato seeds as we can, and in our own neighborhood help spread them, so at least with tomatoes, we are doing a great job diversifying their gene pool.
    any ideas how we can do this. It's just not possible to grow your own 200 types of tomatoes yourself every year unless it's a business... Hummm Chris

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Ok I am now 99.8% done. All I have left to do is dig out 6 packets of melon seeds, and then count all the little baggies. I didnt send to everyone, but I sent to well over half. I think I'm somewhere around 80-100 packets of seeds....ME!!... who didnt have a seed one two months ago!

And you know who's fault it is??? Any guesses??

Its YOU Kym!!
    It's ALL your fault!!

You done went and hooked me on that secret santa swap, that swap I only sent 2 packets of seeds to. I have since done 50+ side trades and am currently in 6 Round Robins and ITS...ALL.....YOUR.....FAULT.....KYM!!

What have you done to me???

Can you tell I've been sorting seeds for wayyy too long???

LOL thanks kym for starting a lifelong addiction. Kym... the #1 enabler! LOL.

• dorisl
    15 years ago

hee! I love it when the newbies jump right in the deep end of the pool.

:)

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

*peeking in, and laughing at yotetrapper...silly girl thinks its bad now...HA..just wait....ROFLMBO !!!!

*smiling my angel smile* I am so glad to have helped ya !! ( tee hee)

Just wait till next spring, then you can REALLY complain..

thanks for the laugh....and I just love to draw in another newbie, tee hee he.

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Ohhhh and there's my number #2 enabler popping in, Doris. One of my first trades, who for a sasbe sent me like over HALF of my entire original wishlist. LOL

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Chris,3 tomato seeds are plenty for me,I agree I dont have the space to grow 12 of each type I have and would rather have a mix of toms than just one or two types. This year I am concentrating on my paste tomatoes,I will be growing the Super sweet cherries again for sure,my kids and I made daily snacks of them! ;) I was out there munching on them most mornings before I even had my coffee...lol..they are delicious! Your swap idea sounds like a good one and I bet there will be others that would just love to join in! :)

Angela...lol...I agree Kym is a top enabler! She did it to me too! :) Isn't it funny how she comes across as this sweet, quiet type and the next thing you know she has helped you into a full blown addiction?....lol...Anyway,I am so happy you decided to join us addicts,you fit right in around here! ;)

Doris,I was just telling hubby that there are so many newbies lately that remind me of myself last year! I am so happy to see them in this swap,because like you, I love to see them go all out and get themselves in deep! We have some awesome newbies this trading season,and I am so happy to see a bunch of them in this group! Go Newbies!!!! :D

Oh Kym,you just love turning people out don't you?...lol..Girl,we are so lucky to have you,imagine all the gardens you have graced with your spirit! I know mine has been graced by you,over and over again...lol...

I finally made it through all the lists last night! I have something for everybody and that makes me feel real good! I know it is not mandatory we send to every single person and I know no one is keeping track,but like I said before,there are so many of you that were involved last year that sent me some awesome seeds I really wanted,I am elated I am able to send to you now!

I am planning on posting a list of a few things I have in excess here shortly. I figure this would be a great opportunity to get some of this years harvest out of here,I have done almost no trading and collected enough seeds for a small country,so who better to push them on than a group of people that apparently cant get enough seeds...lol..

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!
    ~Angie

• ptp813
    15 years ago

Checking in here. I've been so busy trying to get these seeds packed, thankfully I did get a few done here and there on our trip to FL. I, as others mentioned, need a better system or something. :-)

I have most of them ready and have over 100...big surprise to me. :-) I'm just waiting to here a reply from one person if they want a particular type of seed or two that is close to a want then I'll get my envelope mailed out.

Patty...I know it is late, but if you have any more of the bronze fennel I'd like some, please.

This is an awesome seed exchange. Thank you Patty for organizing it.

I'd love to hear on this thread or some other(just let me know which one) how you all have found ways to make this seed exchange easier and more organized.

Have a great weekend,
    Pam

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

I ran out of envies the other night and so rried to make my own,following info from another thread. I thought they looked pretty good until Fran SASBE arrived! Her envies were just beautiful! with these tiny disney characters on the front and full on instructions on the back! Thank you Fran, you just don't know how grateful I am for all of you, willing to share your bounty with us.. so impressive, that we can't help it but follow your good examples as we learn the ropes.

sassybutterfly, I hope you still have some seeds left! I just would love to claim them:
    Bachelor Button 'Polka Dot Mix'
    Gypsophila 'Covent Garden'
    Pampas Grass 'White'
    Goldfields
    Giant Reed Grass
    Golden Chain Tree
    Baby's Breath (white)
    Moonvine
    Mimosa Tree (5 seeds)
    Salvia Azure
    Sweet Annie
    Yucca Filamentosa
    Bird's Eyes
    Rudbeckia Black Eyed Susan
    MG Knoila's Black
    Maltese Cross
    Catchfly
    Northern Sea Oats

Thanks. Chris

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

Hey:

I wanted to mention that tomato seeds stay viable for a long time. 5-year-old seeds have the same germination rate, I believe. And 10 year seed still germinates decently, so I hear. So, don't worry as much about replenishing seed stock! :) yay seeds!

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

I am still working on mine! Been sick almost since Thanksgiving, but may be this time I won't get sick again! Got the crude 3 times and just doesn't want to go away! Hope to get mine out in the next day or so!
    If any left Patty, I would love some of the Pierris forest flame. Thanks. Melinda

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all I got 2 more packs of seeds yesterday but could not get my keyboard to work last night DH was sleeping but fixed it this morning.
    I got seeds from playinyard and jaynine.
    I will start a new post and do an updated list on it it will be update #4 I have never had to do this before everyone is having a great time
    Melinda you have the pierris aren't you the other person I was going to trade the pierris valley valentine with about a month or so ago?
    Patty

• kilngod
    15 years ago

Thanks Wendy! Our seed lists are pretty nicely aligned, I'm sending in 20+ of your wants heeeheeeheee!

Doris, "Deep end of the pool" just made me sputter out loud. Hysterical. I can tell that Chris is already there -- in a diving well, with the rest of us I might add. Maybe changing that nic to "seedslikecrazy" would be appropriate. (I've got at least 10 of your wants too Chris; and small numbers of "cool stuff" is fine by me)

I'm nearly done packing up. My DH just said this morning "There's no way that's all fitting into a bubble envie. It'd be a bed pillow." He may be exaggerating, but all these packs are a funny sight.

--Tina

• dorisl
    15 years ago

"I was out there munching on them most mornings before I even had my coffee...lol..they are delicious! "

Yep, its just not the same -- opening a can of delmonte in the morning.....

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

I will be mailing out tomorrow. Mine will not fit in an envy either. I will be putting them in a box and sending an envy WITH it so Patty can mail them back to me in and envy, I HOPE...lol.

If not the box will be available...hehe, I will make sure Patty, I WISH I have more for you. I like to send the host something. But I have nothing you really wanted. Maybe I will send you something non seed!

:) Fran

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

Hi all, I'm checking in as well! I finally got my package in the mail yesterday with over a hundred seed packets inside. This was too much fun. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my evenings now, besides get around to doing all the housework and other things I've let slide while checking and rechecking lists, lol.

--Jean

• patrushka
    15 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm almost ready to pack mine up. I have 55 seed packets. I never thought I could fulfill that many wishes. I'm going through the lists once more checking for updates. This has been so much fun!

I updated my list again. LOL

Thanks again to Patty for hosting the exchange and to Angie for inviting me to join in.

Pat

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Melinda - I feel for you! I'm sorry you've had so many colds for so long. I tell you, every time my latest one acts like it's about to go, then I fall further sick... it's weird to start feeling like you're getting better just to then ache more than before!

Jean - You really had me giggling there. I understand all too much.

I'm about half way through the lists and still have to pack up the matched seeds to what I know I have in my stashes.... somewhere... I wish they were all alphabetized! LOL

Blessings,
    Angela

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Better late than never, here i am, took me several nights til 3 am or so but got thru everyones lists so now need to label seeds for each...
    I was so pleased that SOMEONE wanted my green manure/cover crop seeds!!!They're my pride and joy! Yeah for you vickingkirken! Coming right up!
    Chris

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all this is almost up to maimum posts I started a #4 thread post on there now instead of here
    Patty

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Oh no no!!!(hitting my forehead with my hand) The list i've been working on so diligently was for the "wow Thanks swap"!!! not due til feb 20th!!!
    i hope i won't have to drop out of this swap!!!
    how am i gonna get thru all of everybody's lists in time to send my seeds in by the 20th???
    I will try as hard as i can to make it, I hate not getting done whatever I set out to do!!! ARRRGGG! Chris
    Anybody has any tip on the very fastand efficient way of getting this done? Chris

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Hey, some of these look very famniliar.....Chris

Hey Mar, i 've got what you really really wanted!!!!

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Chris, I would suggest that you use the member search feature and search the NAME OF THE SEEDS you want to send in and see if anybody in the group is on that list.

jmho, I did that for a few types.

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH