� January � Seed Cleanout Swap - hosted by sunnyK

� February � Totally Tasty Tomatoes Swap � hosted by austinnhanasmom

� March � Pick-a-Peck of Peppers Swap � hosted by highalttransplant

� April � Spring Fling Swap � hosted by highalttransplant

� May �Melons, Cucumber, and Summer Squash � hosted by sunnyK

� June through August - summer break

� September � Beans, Beans, Beans � hosted by bonechickchris

� October � Pumpkins, Winter Squash, and Gourds � hosted by sunnyK

� November � All I Want for Christmas Swap � hosted by highalttransplant and/or sunnyk

� December � holiday break

All veggie lovers are welcome to join any of these swaps, just sign up for the ones you are interested in as they are posted.

Hope you will join us!

Bonnie

Comments (12)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

Mmmm! These are looking awesome!! I'm seriously looking forward to REAL veggies vs. the ones the grocery stores are selling these days..lol

Just wanted to say, too, that if you ever need a substitute to host, send me an email and if I'm able, I'd be happy to help out!

Take care!
    Wendy / sassyb

• highalttransplant
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Wendy! You never know what the year may bring, so when planning this far out, it's good to have a plan B, or even a C in place : )

Bonnie

• sunnyk
    13 years ago

Hey Wendy :) I am sure there will be a swap for you to do this season...I just feel it LOL!!

Donna
    SunnyK

• sunnyk
    13 years ago

Looks like it is almost time for the Totally Tasty Tomato sign ups to begin!! WooHoo!!

SunnyK
    Donna

• booberry85
    12 years ago

Bump! My lab has been approved, the grant is written! Now, I'm still working on getting the garden in. As with most, the weather has been quite disagreeable. The latest was a frost warning last night. We were not hit fortunately.

I just wanted to say "Hi" and see how everyone was doing?

• highalttransplant
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Becky!

Sorry just now saw your post. Haven't been around this forum for a while.

I'm STILL trying to finish planting! I'm a good three weeks behind this year, due to uncooperative weather. I'm down to a few tomatoes, basil, and a handful of peppers. We are eating lettuce and radishes out of the garden now though, and the cucumbers, squash and melons are starting to sprout, so maybe I'll still get a harvest of some kind this year ...

Hope all is well with my fellow Incredible Edibles swappers : )

Bonnie

• neohippie
    12 years ago

Well, it looks like I won't have much to offer up in the Bean Swap this year. I planted lots of varieties of beans, and they're getting totally fried by this unusually hot and dry summer we've been having (even for TEXAS!). I just can't keep up with watering them enough and a lot of them are shriveling up and dying with no production.

I have harvested a total of three Cherokee Trail of Tears benas and three Blue Coco beans. Yes, THREE BEANS each. The rest of my bean plants are just struggling to survive. Bummer.

(Don't ask about how my other crops are doing. Especially the garlic. Oh, my poor garlic!)

• carsons_mimi
    12 years ago

Neo, I feel your pain. We've had June weather in April, August triple-digit heat in June and I'm scared to even consider what the rest of the summer will hold. It may very well be the year of the okra.

I guess online ordering will be the only way I'll get to join the bean swap. ~bummer~

• sassybutterfly_2008
    12 years ago

I was just pokin' around to see when the next swap will be. :) Been one crazy summer that's for sure!

~Wendy

• kellyk49
    12 years ago

How do I sign up for the bean swap? This was my favorite new crop and I'd love to swap some beans!

• highalttransplant
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi guys! I'm not sure if Bonechickchris is still active on this forum, so we may have to reschedule the bean swap if there is enough interest. I have been in touch with Donna, and she should be posted the sign ups for the October swap within the next week.

Bonnie

• booberry85
    12 years ago

Hi Bonnie,

I did email Chris after hurricane Irene, but I never heard back from her. I hope she wasn't hard hit.

Glad you & Donna are starting the group back up again!

Becky