Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody interested in doing a Round Robin seed box

Posted by jshipway 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 2, 11 at 21:55

Hello,

I am just seeing how many of you would be interested in doing a Round Robin Box for seeds. How it works is I would start out the box with seeds in it and then it would go to the next person near me and they would go through the seeds and take what they want and then replace the ones that they took with there seeds. Then that person will mail the box to the next person and so on.

If anybody is interested let me know and I will be happy to get one started.

Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody interested in doing a Round Robin seed box

Jennifer, I'm in! How many people are you wanting to sign up before you send out a box?
-Dan

o

I would like to have at least 15-20 people. Anymore people then that it will take to long to get through all the players. Also once I have enough interest people I will do another post for the Round Robin this is just to give me an idea of how many people would be interested. I will also post the guidelines for it also. But it is real easy and it is a lot of fun. I am doing a Round Robin with another website that I belong to.

Jennifer

o

I'm interested! I've hosted a few round robins previously- they are so much fun! I've noticed 'true' round robins like this one are hardly ever done anymore. It's nice to see one forming! From experience I would limit it to 10 players- the box usually travels slowly. If everyone has the box for a few days, plus transit time- the round robin should be over just in time for spring.

Deb

o

I am interested!

Patti

o

I would be interested in it! When I first started here at GW, this is about the only type of round robin done. Miss them!
But, I would also limit to a small amount as it does take time!
Melinda

o

This sounds like a lot of fun! Please count me in! :)
vina

o

Deb thanks for the info that would be a good idea to have it for 10 people. Each person have it for 3 days and they it moves on.

Jennifer

o

I have posted another Round Robin so please go there to get the info. Also make sure that you email me your mailing address and phone number.

Thanks,
Jennifer

o

Count me in too.

o

hello
I'm game for this
count me in
michelle

o

I would love to join in!
Jodie

o

Please go to the other Round Robin Box seed post.
Thanks for those that just joined.

Jennifer

o

I'd love to join a RR like this, but I see that it already started & closed. :-( Maybe next time...

Happy sowing ya'll

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here