Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any interest in an ACRES Edible Swap?

Posted by purpleacres Upper Northern C (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 1, 11 at 23:35

Howdee,

This year has just flown by. Seems I was just mailing out last years Acres Edible Swap mailers back to there homes. Last years swap had over 45 people involved not counting my self.

This year would be the 10th year I put on this edible swap. It will be like many of my swaps in the past. There may be extra there may be games all depending on time. There definitely will be fun and seeds.

My question for this post is... Is there enough interest to put on this edible swap?

This post is just a pre swap post! If interest is enough I will post official swap post later on.

So what do ya think? Want the 10th annual Acres Edible Swap?

Acres

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any interest in an ACRES Edible Swap?

i think id like more info but it sounds intresting yes

o

I'd definitely be interested if there is a short deadline and quick turn around time like getting seeds back by early February (or mid February at the absolute latest). Is that possible?

o

Yes, I would be interested

o

This is one of my favorites, Purpleacres - hope you decide to run it again.

o

I am interested.

Jennifer

o

I'm interested too :)
vina

o

Hi Purpleacres ! Was just wondering if you were going to do this again this year ... Edibles are still my favorite kind of gardening and " seed therapy" is still my choice of medicine ... I would love to join in , this swap was so much fun last year !

Iris

o

im a big edibles person (if it hasnt shown) i know a few things i can send atm that id like to share (actually debating an sase on some) thinnk will see how this swap goes first then maby offer some closer to my growing season sew date

o

Yes, I would be very interested in this swap.

Ellie

o

Howdee

Hey its a swap the post link is below.

Acres

Here is a link that might be useful: Swap post

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here