Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ishareflowers

commercial seed swap- part two

THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY NEW PLAYERS.

I have seeds from the following people.

Jaynine

Poisondart

Wendeyz

SJC

Hibiscusfan

Roper

startedwithbeans

Fez

Farmergirl

Christine00

CLC70

Maggie[not posting but sent seeds in)

If everyone that signed up follows through, we will have 34 players swapping seeds. I won't be sending out reminders so hopefully everyone remembers.

I will update this list daily until all envies have arrived.

Lisa

Comments (31)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I got 3 envies today..Inow have envies from the following people.

LisaM- Thank you Lisa..I needed new shears and I love to hang flags out my front door!

SusaninO
    Canyonwind- Thank you Annie for the eyeball plant seeds and the yummy lip balm!
    Jaynine
    Poisondart
    Wendeyz
    SJC
    Hibiscusfan
    Roper
    startedwithbeans
    Fez
    Farmergirl
    Christine00
    CLC70

I actually have a couple envies that have just about(1 shy) every want for that player already!

back to filing the seeds that came in today.

Have a great night

Lisa

• snapdragon36
    12 years ago

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!

Lisa,
    I mailed my seeds out today.
    conf#03103490000223327643
    thanks for hosting
    Debbie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello All,

No seeds in the mail yesterday or today...Snapdragon, I am expecting yours tomorrow. I will post when I have them in hand.

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I got two envies with seeds today. We have some nice seeds coming in BUT we have a lot of commons too. If any of you are looking for commons please post here. I'm sure that we will have some coming in our package but maybe it will be one you will grow if you list a few for me.

Daylily

snapdragon- Thank you for the special seeds for me,that was very sweet of you!

I now have seeds from the following people.

snapdragon
    daylily
    LisaM
    SusaninO
    Canyonwind
    Jaynine
    Poisondart
    Wendeyz
    SJC
    Hibiscusfan
    Roper
    startedwithbeans
    Fez
    Farmergirl
    Christine00
    CLC70

I'll post again when more envies come in...

Have a great night
    Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Adding Rick to the list of seeds here...

snapdragon
    daylily
    LisaM
    SusaninO
    Canyonwind
    Jaynine
    Poisondart
    Wendeyz
    SJC
    Hibiscusfan
    Roper
    startedwithbeans
    Fez
    Farmergirl
    Christine00
    CLC70
    Rick

• wendeyzee
    12 years ago

Hi Lisa, I like many common seeds, we have hot summers here and not much shade, so here is a list of what I can think of:

alyssum
    cosmos
    dahlias
    marigolds french
    nasturtiums
    pansy
    petunias
    snapdragon
    sunflowers

I don't have much room for perennials but i like few of them also, just don't really know what you have.

I'm sure I'll be happy with what ever you send.

Wendey

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Lisa,
    I will use just about any "common" seed that flowers white.
    Alana

• Christine00
    12 years ago

I would take any vincas, & pentas & blue shades of whatever.

• weebay
    12 years ago

Hi,
    My seeds went out in today's mail. As far as commons, I especially like all sorts of Zinnias, California poppies, and other bright annuals, as well as annual vines.

cheers, weebay

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello,

No seeds today.

Thank you ladies for the mini common lists.

Please don't panic! I have a lot of wish list seeds too. I just figured I would ask so when it comes time for the final sort of the more common seeds, I will be able to at least give you what you like.

I will likely make a list of all the veggie seeds that I can't match to wants lists in the next week or so. I will post it at night to give everyone a chance at the seeds available. I'm pretty sure I will be able to give flowers seeds only to the flower growers. I may have to give a little less as far as seed count to do it because I'll be pulling from 2012 seeds that are for next years swap...lol

There are only 12 days left to mail. I have exactly half of the packages here providing everyone that signs up sends seeds in.

Weebay, I will watch for your package!

Have a great day

Lisa

• nana8
    12 years ago

Lisa, I mailed out my seeds yesterday. I have the confirmation #. If you need this number, just let me know. It will be nice to receive flower seeds in exchange, surprise me. I have an addiction to flowers of all kinds.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    12 years ago

My package will be going out on Monday. I'm finishing it up over the weekend. :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just wanted to let all you seedaholics know that swallowtail has free shipping! Did I order again? why yes I did!!

I really need to stop browsing the web with my morning coffee!

I am expecting seeds today from Nana8 and Weebay, I will post when I have them in hand!

Lisa

• elliesfun
    12 years ago

I also just sent in to Swallowtail another big order. Couldn't resist it! HA HA!

I will take some of these more common ones since they are listed in the see exchange alot.
    aquilegias
    poppies
    gaillardia
    snapdragons
    dianthus
    larkspur
    begonias
    ascelepia
    shasta daisy's except Alaska
    And as far as vegies are concerned: squash & pole beans

Thanks for all your hard work on this swap.

Ellie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I got 3 envies of seeds today..They were from primrose,nana8 and weebay.

Most bags are filling up nicely!

Lisa

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Good morning!
    I received my seed order yesterday in the mail. Today, I'll be bagging up and mailing in the morning. :)

Lisa, I'll post when I mail. Thanks for hosting such a big swap.

Talk to you later!
    vina

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello,

sassy, I got your package today.

I am waiting on seeds from the follwing players.

Jamesy
    kimka
    bernadette
    barefootgardener
    peaches
    antiqueorchid
    mikki
    corrine
    suburbangn
    jlhart
    daylilymo

If you have decided not to play....please post here and let me know. The seeds need to be posted by March,1st.

I am having guests on the 7th and would like to havw this wrapped up by then.

Thanks and Have a great night

Lisa

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Lisa,
    Please PM your addy & I'll mail the seeds on Saturday.
    Corrine

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Lisa, finally got my package mailed out on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully, you should have it on Saturday. I only have 46 packs of seeds this year. I put extra postage inside, just in case. Please use it for any postage shortage you may come across.

And I'd be happy with any seeds you think might be fun to try. Easy peasy mac and cheesy...so not picky.

Thanks for hosting! :)
    vina

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Good Morning All,

Vina, I got your seeds in on Saturday. Thank you so much for the gifts!!

I have several envies ready to fly :)

I'm waiting on a package from Antiqueorchid and Corrine today or tomorrow...I will post when I have them in hand.

If there is someone watching the thread and you have not mailed your seeds, they must be post marked by March,1st...no later!

Have a great day!

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi,

I mgot seeds from Antiqueorchid and another package from JANINE to use as extras!

There is only one more day to mail! I have only heard from 1 person, corrine, that was supposed to mail on Saturday. I will do the final sort as soon as hers come in....I should be mailing by next Monday IF I don't hear from the "lost" players.

Have a great day

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

IF you are here to post that you got your seeds, please post to the new thread........seeds coming home!

Thanks

Lisa

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Regretfully, I am withdrawing from participation. I don't want to hold up anyone's seeds. I thought my envie of vegetable seeds went out on Sat., but I've found it today after being at a conference Sun-Wed.

Please move forward with distributing the seeds for the others.

Corrine

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Good Morning All,

After a quick check, I see that everyone has gotten their seeds. I have not seen Sassy,antique or Rick post but the seeds have been delivered according to tracking numbers.

I only heard from one person regarding the extra seeds so I will be checking the adopt a newbie thread for a match this morning.

Until next year.....

Lisa

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Lisa,
    Sent you an email a few days ago.
    Corrine

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Corrine,

I responded to your posting on the 1st via email and told you then to mail me your seeds and I would try and get you out a nice package. I didn't hear from you again until the 12th via email asking if you could still mail your seeds.

I'm sorry but I have closed this swap for this year...Please feel free to join in again next year!

Lisa

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

No problem Lisa, I completely understand about the deadline missed and the close of the swap. I just wanted to know if you still had seeds set aside for me, then I'd divide up the full packets that I'd set aside for this swap and send it off to you. I appreciate the update. Happy planting! ;O)Corrine

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello All!

I put together two packages with the leftover seeds...I will post delivery conf# even though they probably wont come here looking.

Jedone of the gw- 0310 2640 0002 3541 3910
    liz of fb- 0310 2640 0002 3541 3927

They both have a young child that wants to grow plants/veggies.

They each are getting approx. 100 packets of seeds, I paid postage.

Lisa

• Christine00
    12 years ago

I would be interested in some if u still have?

• Jedonne
    12 years ago

Thank you so much! My daughter (6) got her seeds today. She is overjoyed and can't stop talking about it! She loves gardening and will have her own plot this year for the first time.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Christine, I gave all the players of the swap a chance to do a new list for me to check, only one player emailed me for another go at it....I sent ALL my leftover seeds to the two people that I listed above.

Jedone, I'm glad that she is excited to plant her very own garden....Happy growing!

Lisa

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County