Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: Make a wish round robin

Posted by ladyblues1965 Zone 7a (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 11, 06 at 8:38

Good morning Make a wishers!!!!
Well folks the time is here to send these wonderful packages out!! I want to thank everyone for the great time I had doing this robin! AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT SEEDS!!! I had a few very nice wishes met of mine I hope with all my heart you enjoy your packages! I send one person a special gift from me for sending in soooo many seeds as extras.(Hint 200 packs of seed).This was such a pleasure to host and I look forward to hosting another round robin.I hope you have enjoyed this as much as me!

Please post here when you recieve your wishes.
Thanks
Kelley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Make a wish round robin

Kelley,

I am so excited! I can hardly wait to get my package! Thank you for hosting the robin!

Ginger

o

Kelley, Thanks so much for hosting I can't wait to see what I'm getting I will fell like a kid on Xmas morning. Patty

o

lady i hope you got my emails
i send my seeds out but it came back so i stuck more postage on it i sent it out on thurs again i hope you still have my seeds i got from people if not then you can sent my package back sry it was so late and if i did not get my seeds there in time then i will just have to join the next round

o

thanks ladyblues! I can't wait!
Amanda 'romando'

o

Thanks Kelley for helping me thru my first one...and guiding me....

o

Thanks Kelley! This was my first round robin as well, I will deffently do it again. Lori

o

I received my seeds today. I had some great wishes filled! Thank you everyone that sent in seeds for me, and thank you Kelley for hosting the swap! This was a great robin!

Ginger

o

Seeds have arrived here also! Yaah! I got a lot of my wants and some other nice seeds also! Thanks to everyone and to Kelley for hosting the swap. I am definately pleased with what i got. Can't wait to mark them as "found" on my want list!!!!!!!! Dawn

o

My seeds arrived today. Thanks everyone for the orange and purple flower seeds they will look great in my hot bed.I really like the trick or treat bag also. I hope everyone has a great summer. LORI

o

Got mine...and anyone who knows me can vouch for my sincerity. I am in awe...! Thank you

o

I am so glad you guys are happy with your wish packs !! I worry someone will be dissapointed. Im a worry wort !!!
Thanks for participating it has been fun!

Patty P . I got your package back!! I addressed it to me!!! Sorry for the delay It will be in tomarrows mail.
Kelley

o

Hi Kelley thank you for letting me know my DH was laughing at me because I was upset because people living in my state were posting about getting their seeds I said I hope my seeds didn't get lost.LOL.Looking forward to getting them Thanks.Patty

o

Got my seeds and I LOVE THEM. I got a lot of wishes and some extras too. I was so surprised and very happy. Thanks Kelley

Cassie

o

Hello Kelley!
I just got my package today....and like everyone else...I am UBER-pleased! What a great round robin this was, and I look forward to joining again. Thanks for hosting this for us! : )
I received so many things from my wants list....many anemones and coleus, Phlox 'David', Lupine 'Tutti Frutti', and many others that were on my list...as well as some lovely ones that weren't on my list. I am stunned!
Big thanks to everyone...WOW!
PS...what were some of everyone's favorites that they received?
Enjoy and thanks again,
Jodi
'ThreeShyAcres'
: )

o

Wow Kelley! What a wonderful package to receive yesterday after such a dismal day! You surely brightened my life up with your generous mailing. Thanks so much! I received many of my wishes - so I would like to extend my thanks also to those of you who have fulfilled these "wishes"! I received some of the zinnia, sunflowers, columbine and tomatoes I was looking for. I'm especially estactic about starting the orange cherry tomato. Thanks again for coordinating this and may I add that you did a super job! Spring cannot get here too soon for me with all of these great seeds! - Lisa

o

I just recieved my seeds -- WOW!!! Thank you all for granting so many of my wishes!! I'm so happy, I'm doing cartwheels! Thank you Kelley, for hosting such a wonderful exchange!!!

Aimee (still doing the happy dance!)

o

My seeds came earlier this week, WOW! Thank you thank you thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! to everyone !!!!! Especially Kelley for hosting =D
My week started off just rotten, so it was soooo nice to see that package come in the mail, then sit with a cup of coffee and go through all of the packs =) I have some major updating to do on my trade list now!

Thanx again everyone!

o

Yay yay yay! I got mine a couple of days ago and am still reeling! I love everything! I want to especially thank you, Kelly, for providing me with some of my very special wants! Thanks to EVERYBODY!!! This was awesome!

Amanda 'romando'

o

I got my envie back and in there was a surprise
How cute Kelley thank you for the T-Shirt. You really did not have to do that.
I got 22 packets from my wish list thank you everyone I am so jazzed about all the wonderful seeds you sent. I cant wait to start planting some of them.
Boy will I have fun watching them come up too.

Thank you
Great RR
Toni

o

I got my seeds today thank you for doing this. I got some great seeds. Patty

o

I am glad everyone enjoyed their packages as much as I enjoyed doing them.
Kelley

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here