Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: Feb. 2006 - Garden Circle Exchange Ring

Posted by sandlapper_rose z7B-8A SC (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 1, 06 at 8:50

Well, here we are in February already. This is a great month with Valentine's Day ... and even Groundhog's Day and President's Day! Anyway, continue posting and remember to send something to your pal and to post when you receive from the person who sends to you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Feb. 2006 - Garden Circle Exchange Ring

Hello Everyone, hope everyone is having a good start to their February so far.
I've got a conf. # for you miss Julie. Mailed out your box today. # 0304 1560 0007 8031 0570 .
Well, later all! Have a good night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

o

Dagnabbit! Forgot about Groundhog's day...don't tell Julie she'll go under----Whoops there she goes!!!!JULIE!!!(oh well. muttering to self 'where'd I put that voodoo book anyway...moves piles of beads and moon pies...hmmmmmm')

o

Wow Summer your on the ball! Now I just have to beat DH to the mailbox, cause he likes to hide my packages and keep me after the mailman!
Geeshhh Susan...bail that voodoo book out of that pile! Wait until after tomorrow tho...Got a great gig going on as a groundhog...ya know...after you live with the little buggars you start looking a lot like them...guess I better start hanging with butterflies! Oh yeah, ya better find the right spell fast tho...cause I'm coming back to Florida and the angry mob of mailmen are right behind me!
Image hosting by Photobucket

o

Ann Just wanted to let you know tag recived his gifts today :)) the thing is he wants the catnip toy also & is fighting mommy cat for it . :))
what a ruckest behind me a real dog & cat fight
looks as mommy won :))
thank you for great gifts :)) will keep watch for next package thank you so much

susie

P.s pedalpusher your box is on the way :))
enjoy .

o

Just a quick note to let my pal know her box is being mailed out on Friday!
Hey Sue good to see you post....how are you feeling?

o

Gardenhits yours went out on Tuesday.

Two groundhogs with two different predictions. Six weeks of winter coming. I could of handled that, if it wasn't for them medeoroligist saying we're in for Alaska's -20's weather their having now, we get in a week from now. Ugggh!! Brrrr!!! Was getting used to this Spring like weather. *grin

o

I want to let my pal know that I got her package today.

She sent me the neatest bulb planter. I've never seen a retractable one before. What a great idea. Can't wait to try it out on the summer blooming daffodil bulbs she sent. She also sent some blue sweet pea seeds. They look beautiful.
I got some special things for the month of Feb: valentine candy & mardi gras beads. Delicious & fun stuff can't be beat.
I can't wait to try out the painting kit on some ugly pots I have.

Susan,
Thank you so much for the gifts. I will enjoy all of them. I loved the drawing on the box.

o

We don't have a groundhog in these parts so they use a pot belly pig to predict the weather. It said 6 more weeks of winter also but so far we are in the 50s and 60s most of the time so 6 more weeks of this won't matter any. If only we could get some rain. Everytime any comes near, it splits and goes around us.

Ann, I mailed out your Feb package today. Conf #03052200000131556029. Hope you like it all.

o

Hi everyone.

Will keep an eye out for your package Karen (rainbowlake). Looking forward to it. I'm sure it will brighten my day!

o

Debbie,- your welcome! Glad you liked it. :) I am a bit of a "magpie"....I am not a mall girl at all but if I see "good stuff" in the stores and think oooh thats for me... and possibly someone else...lol As my sister and favorite shopping buddy says, "2 is 1 and 1 is none." Her justification for stocking up on the good things... I really enjoy this robin cause I get one for Debbie, one for Me, and so on.....Happy Friday everyone, /Susan giverny4me...

o

Susan...wanted to let you know your box will go out on Monday. I just have not had time to get it together. Have everything, just have to pack it.
Will do it Sunday and mail Monday.
My only day off of work right now is Monday with some shift and a 1/2's thrown in there. To top that I start school on Monday...someone send me some No-Doz. LOL

o

Doris your box will also go out on Monday. Hope you like!

Jeanne, my daffodils are just about to open! Can you believe this weather....groundhog said we get an early spring, we'll see...maybe that cold spell they say we have coming next week won't last long.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Diane

o

I recieved Summer's feb. package! It was a great one! It had dark chocolate Valentine Heart(gone!!) reclosable craft/seed bags (which I really needed as I bought the wrong kind, that aren't resealable), stickers (including rose ones), flowered notepad, seed starting peat pots (yippee, I used my last one 3 days ago!!), a plant label kit with a garden marking pen and seeds...lots of seeds! (been looking for low-growing plants and she sends me lots of them! Thank you!!!)
English Daisy "Rose Carpet"
Baby Blue Eyes
Mesembry-anthemum "Sparkles"
Poppy "Fairy Wings"
Foxglove "Glittering Prize"
M.G. Bush "Ensign Red"
Aubretia "Purple Cascade"
and I HAD to look this one up
Poached Egg Plant (I love it! LOL)
Wow, just got done looking them all up...AWESOME, I love them all! Great job on helping my gardens out, I was having a heck of a time finding low-growing plants I liked when all I should've done is asked you!
Doing the Happy Dance

Here is a link that might be useful: *Poached Egg Plant*

o

Carman
just checked to see if you recieved your box but it is at your local post office to be picked up :))
hope you enjoy :))
Have a safe weekend all
susie

o

Julie that's my favorite yet of all your signatures I've seen! Ok, somebody has got to tell me where to go and get those, I'm feeling sort of plain without one!

Should get my package in the mail tomorrow. Happy February everyone!

o

abcgirl...here's a link that has all kinds of animated names.

Here is a link that might be useful: animated names

o

Good morning ladies! Hope all are well. Is everyone staying warm?

Pastvast and Sandlapper, please check your e-mail. :-)

o

Hi Carol,
I received the box of goodies you sent for Feb.! What a nice early Valentine's Day package.
My friend came over and while we worked on our beading we devoured the chocolates. Those Hershey's Pot of Golds are quite delicious.
Also, thank you for the doggy, tea candles, bath goodies, radio & photo memory box. All terrific stuff. I like how the vanilla honey bath gels had a cute honey 'wand' with it. My guests will enjoy that :)
Happy Gardening & good thoughts & peace to you ! Susan (GW: hensandchicks)

o

Suzanne
I received your package today. It sure did brighten my day. I love windsocks so yours will look great in my collection. (I rotate them so I do not get tired of them. And I have been wanting one of those wind twisters for about a year now. Buddy is already chewing up the tennis balls. Boy he makes a mess, but He really has fun with them And the dragonfly address book is just too cute. So is them candle holder. Thank you so much for brightening my day.

By the way we are going through with the foster adoption program, so hopefully in 6 months we will begin foster one or more children. I can't wait. We have selected our agency. Although we were going to move (to a different part of the city) we have put that off for at least 6 months maybe a year.

Again, thank you so much.

Vicki

o

ann
I recieved the package today and thank you for the books
as for the cook books I like the simple ones :))
never had much luck with container gardening but after readding a few pages of this books I see where I might have went wrong & well I just may have to try this agin :)) .
I trully love the note cards / reciepe cards they will get used for sure.
I love things like this , the simple hand made things mean more to me so keep it simple :))) I don;t mind at all :).
love some self-addressed sticker :)) hint hint :))
No need to opoligise for the simple life :))
I wish I had your talent :))
thank you for sharing
susie

o

Karen,
Thank you SOOOO much for the wonderful package. I've been out of town for the weekend and arrived home to this on my doorstep. Valentine candies that fill our candy dish, wind chimes, fun socks (that I'll have to keep hidden from my daughter!), lovely hand cream and candle, garden angel blessings, jasmine potpourri, a hanging butterfly ornament that inspires me to sow seeds for the butterflies, a neat magnetic Adirondack chair bookmark (have seen these chairs being made at the Adirondack Museum in NY state!), and a postage stamp (how appropriate for you) magnet for my 'frig. And then I open up the pretty fairy journal and tucked inside is a package of Salvia patens 'Cambridge Blue'. However did you know this was on my "Most Wanted" list from the time the Thompson & Morgan catalog arrived a few weeks ago? When I finally got around to ordering from T&M I had to leave this beauty behind since my order contained so many seeds. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FEBRUARY/VALENTINE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann

o

Susan...your box went out this afternoon. I forgot the dc# in my truck, will post it tomorrow. I hope you like everything!
Julie

o

Ann,
I am glad that you liked your package. I know what you mean about Thompson and Morgan. It is hard to whittle down the choices isn't it? Hope you have good luck with the seeds.
Karen

o

Bumping this back up.
Where the heck is everyone?
Helloooo
Hellloooooo
(echo lol)
Julie

o

Cheryl ~ your package is on it's way.
Conformation # 0305-0830-0004-0712-4946. Sorry I didn't get it out sooner but my sister got married last Friday and I have been out of town. We had lots of fun :)

Marie

o

Susan...finally remembered your DC# LOL
0305 2200 0000 1336 4087
Julie

o

I received a wonderful February package today - Hershey's Kisses (the Strawberry Cream kind - have not tried them yet), a really nice Strawberry Pie Candle - it's in a pretty red ceramic holder, a heart shaped pillow with a place to include a picture, a Strawberry Grow Kit (what fun!), and something called "Can't Beat 'Em" which I had never heard of but I'm sure it must be to water plants/the lawn, etc. It is red! We do lots of watering in the summer so you bet we can use it! All of this was packed with tissue paper that had red hearts on it and I got a Valentine card... and here's the really great idea Kelli had - she sent me seeds and they all have names that relate to Valentine's Day - Love Lies Bleeding, Sweet Pea Cupid Pink (and another Sweet Pea), Cupid's Dart, Godetia Sweeties, Forget Me Not, Love in a Mist, and Exotic Love Vine.
Great package, Kelli, and I can tell that you put lots of thought into this. Soon I will get things set up to start growing some seeds so I will enjoy watching to see what grows and how quickly.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

o

OH JULLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!Forget the confirmation number cause THE BOX IS HERE, Thank you so Much for the beatiful package! First of all had to unwrap the round package cause that was way too enticing, to find a solar fairy light! Its a ball with two cutouts of fairies holding hearts. A package of Livingston Seeds Hummingbird Sage Salvia (red and white) Next, "The Butterfly Book", 'An easy guide to Butterfly gardening, Indentification and Behavior' ...it is 95 pages of butterflies with beautiful photos. Then a Garden Gate Magazine and ALSO a Ornamentals and Edibles magazine, both of which I have never seen before so let me tell you I am fixing dinner early so I can go hide out and read all night! Oh and a large double crisp chocolate heart which my daughter keeps walking out of the room with HEY COME BACK HERE WITH THAT!!! OOPS gotta go finish dinner and find that kid and my chocolate!!!Thanks Julie it is a fabulous box, your the best! Susan/giverny4me

o

I got a lovely card from Debbie today. I thought it had a drawing on the front until I read the artist info on the back and it said it was a photograph. It is a little red headed girl dressed like a fairy, just lovely.
Debbie, I think that I have lost some plants to this drought also. My snow drops have not come up this year, which is a real shame. I look forward to them as the first sign of spring coming. I do have yellow crocus and purple iris rectilia blooming and it looks like my early daffodils will open any time now. Of course, they are predicting a hard freeze in the next few days so it may get them all.
I know what you mean about the invasive plants being the ones to survive. When I first started gardening I had a shady area that nothing would grow in so a friend gave me some mint. It did fine there until I cut down some trees and let the sun in and now it is a constant battle to keep it under control. I figure someday, years from now, some new owner will be cursing me for ever planting it there. I don't think there is any way to get rid of it entirely.
Oh well. . . It does look pretty once it is thinned.

o

LOL...glad you liked Susan. Although, your probably holed up somewhere doing all your reading. You said you liked to read about gardening, sooooooooo there ya are!
Did you save your chocolate and did you eat it all? Your gonna be sick LOL...share with the girl.
I about kept that solar light for myself. LOLOL...but then your lucky I have a concious...cause the little angel one kept saying send it to Susan...the little devil one kept saying...keep it keep it. You can see which one won.
Julie

o

A quick post to thank Sassyd for the very thoughtful card she sent regarding the loss of Clyde. Thank you very much for thinking of me....very sweet and kind on your part!

o
RE: UPDATE: A big thanks to my Special Pal

I wanted to post a big thanks to my special pal...sandlapper Rose!! I have been out of town for a few days and came home to a lovely package!! I will post later on the details of the package........so nice and so thoughtful!! Your the greatest!! I am off to a slow start this year but hope to get back into Gardenweb more soon as it is a wonderful bunch of people!! Thanks again to all of you for being so thoughtful!!

o

Glad you enjoyed your box, Sandlapper Rose! It was a lot of fun putting it together. Even got DH involved, I think he was having a little too much fun finding seeds with appropriate names. You're right, the red thingie labeled "Can't Beat 'Em" is a sprinkler. Works good for smaller areas.

Have a great weekend, and Valentine's Day, if I don't "speak" with you before then!

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 9, 06 at 13:22

February box is going out in today's mail to my pal. Mellen

o

Susie,
Wanted to let you know that my package has arrived, but I have not been home yet to open it. I travel and sometimes I'm not always where I need to be. This way I have something fun to look forward to this weekend. Thank you for being so on the ball. Carman

o

Karen,
Glad the card made it, I thought it was pretty too.
As I said I do have a package almost ready to go but sent the card first so I would make the deadline. I would hate to get kicked out of the group so soon. I would hate it for you even worse than for myself, you don't need another deadbeat pal.

Mint was one of my invasive mistakes too. The other one is spiderwort. I love those flowers but not everywhere.

Hope everyone has a great week.

o

Hey Julie there is a leprechaun looking for you on another thread.... apparently you are just not doing enough!!Work, school, etc.(trying to start trouble lalala) Well tackled the teen and got me chocolate back. But I do share ;) ... yes, you bet I was holed up with them last night!!!

o

Doris, I was alittle later than planned but be looking for the big brown truck on Monday!

Track # 1z6408w10351750835

Hope you like!
Diane

o

Greetings to all!
Is anyone else having problems logging on to GW? This past week I have had problems and was just wondering if it is just me? LOL
I wanted to post as to what my pal sent me. She is so thoughtful and sends the most beautiful wrapped packages!
Ok here goes........This month was done in all pink....very pretty! My package included a beautiful Valentine's Day card, the cutest Easter Bunny with the sofest ears! a cute package of sticky notes in heart shaped, a heart shaped cookie cutter (gosh does this mean I really have to bake?) a special wrapped candy bar (yummy) a pink lemonaide smelling candle (ohhh the smell is so lovely) and a pink bookmark and a Journal book and jar called journal in a jar! What a cute idea!! My pal is a creative one!! For those of you you haven't seen this there is a jar and you pull out a prompt and paste it to the journal page and write about your experience and enjoy the memories! Such a fun idea!! Did I tell you I had a creative pal? LOL Also a very thoughtful pal and I thank you for all you have done for me over the past two months.
Also please note my pal did receive her package and just hasn't had a chance to post yet....to busy taking vacations! LOL I just wanted to mention this so I won't get kicked out of the group!! LOL
Best Wishes to All for a Special Valentine's Day!!

o

Jan, thanks so much for your package. I just love the little Pooch. I wanta dog so much and this guy is so cute and very curious looking. Cute, cure cute. My Suzie was a yellow lab, about the same color but she never looked a perky as this guy. The valentine pin and ear rings will get worn to work on Valentines Day. I doubt that anyone will say anything and right now, if they do..... too bad! I'll smile anyway!
Socks are among my favorite little goodies and black socks with red glittery hearts are a real WOW! Thanks they wil be fun to wear and will serve to remind me of my sweet pal.
Hugs, BB

o

I have Summer's box all packed up and ready to go =) I will post with the DC# when it's sent!

Shannon

o

I will be anxiously awaiting it's arrival! :)
Shannon, thanks for writing. I hadn't heard an e-mail back from you for a couple of weeks now, was getting worried about ya'! Glad you're okay, and I can't wait till I get my box. I know it will be another great one. :)

~Summer

o

Sue,
I finally got home to my special box. Don't let the secret out that you can pack more stuff into a small box than anyone I know. I'm afraid if someone found that out all kinds of moving companies would be trying to hire you!!! First my husband thank you for his chocolate fish, he thought that was pretty cool as he seldom gets fun mail. My son thinks the fish you sent him and the tub grippers are awesome as we had to run two rounds of bath water and play for over an hour. I read a good book so it was enjoyable for me too. As far as you treating me, I'm overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness. First your card and Lottery ticket was a GREAT idea and I'm going to use that tip myself. Not a winner but it was fun!!! I've started in my journal already and hope to get an extra special bath with all my bath products. I also think the candle holder will look really nice in my kitchen when I take down my snowmen. Thank you so much for all your thoughtfulness, work and great surprises. One request though - I'd like to know more about you as I wonder about this gal that packs these great boxes. Have a great week.
Carman

o

Alicia ~ Thank you so much! What a fun box ~ Chocolate :) Love the frog & bear, so cute. The mug is great also. We are getting more COLD weather and I can have a BIG cup of tea to help take the chill off! I will be sharing a little of my chololate with my daughter (I am bigger so I need more, right?) and she will love the socks ~ so thoughful of you!

Did you make my card? Very nice! The ribbon is a wonderful touch...

Have a great Valentines Day!
Marie

o

Got a wonderful box from my pal Abner, can I send you money for two more of those placemats and napkins wonderfull wolves on them, lots of zinnias, a crushed chocolate frog still tasty tho. 2 grow your own shamrock kits, nice smelling hand wash, a jewled tatoo for my fanny, she says her and earthly are wearing them for valentines day so I must, everything else is green , with the bottle she thinks its March. I love it all thankyou abner, my valentines pal has gone underground, my rodent pal, sent my box to a different city, so I am very excited to get your gift. thankyou hugs carol

o

Ohhhhhhhh...Ms. Sassyd, a lil package went on it's way to you today! DC# 0304 1560 0000 5405 9594 ...hoping this month is much quicker than the 8 days it took for priority in Jan. ; )))

o

Hello All,

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great Valentine's Day.

~Summer

o

Mon, Feb 13, 06 at 23:02

Carol, Sorry about poor Mr. Froggy. He WAS kinda too fat for that box. I got the napkins in MN the week-end we took DS to college. We will be going for a visit the first week-end in March. I will see if I can find two more. Glad you liked them. Ab.

o

Just sticking my head in to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hope you all have a nice day and eat lots of chocolate if you can, I know I sure am. Hubby got me a new computer and a new sewing machine today. That's enough to make me happy for a life time. What a surprise!
I have my package and seeds ready to be mailed out. I should be able to get to it tomorrow I hope.
much love for today!
~Karri~

o

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have something special planned - even if it's eating some candy! LOL This day is wonderful because of the flowers. I'll bet someone out there is enjoying their plants or cut flowers.
An especially happy day to Kelli (who sends to me) and Jan (the lady I send to) - you are both special ladies and I am enjoying getting to know you better.

o

I got a lovely heart covered package today from my pal. It was filled with small beautifully wrapped presents. Debbie sent me a package of candy, a bucket of chineese forget me nots to grow (something off my wish list) a strawberry scented candle and a stained glass dove wind chime. What a great way to brighten up my Valentine's Day. Thanks so much Debbie, you are a wonderful pal.

Karen

o

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And special wishes to Marie and Susan, my pals this year, and to Carol, who sent to me last year. I don't have anyone special in my life to send me flowers, so it was a nice surprise to get to work and find a little vase with 2 pink roses and a little card. They were from a lady I work with, who decided to get all the single ladies in our department the same. It was so sweet!

Marie, that same lady is the one who made your card. I'm not the make it yourself type, but I happily purchase from those who are! I asked her to make me a special valentine's day card for your February package, I thought it was lovely. I'll tell her you liked it.

Happy birthday to any February birthdays!

Alicia

o

Ok, I really ticked off the PO ppl yesterday =) I hope they don't take it out on Summer's package! hehehe!
(0305 0830 0001 5951 5566)
I got in there about five to five... the church bells were chiming before all of my packages were processed ;) We did some major ebay'ing last week, plus I had a few trades to go, so I had a huge load of stuff to be sent, if looks could kill.....

I hope everyone had a great V-day =) I'm off to see if I can catch up on some sleep... I think I remember how =)

o

caman
so glad all arrived safly as for packing a small box its just trying to find the most personal but usefull Items to go in the box . I loved the little birdbath soap dish/
ringdish/ ect & just had to share with you.

I have your box started for march alrady :))
but I need some info from you :)) will send email :)
have a great day all company comming soon .
susie

o

Hi, Y'all--

Just got back from the PO to send Suzanne's package off to her...no DC#, as I didn't have enough $$$, so prayers for its timely arrival Fremont, WI would be greatly appreciated......

Marie, did you send your package to me via "Priority"? If so, I'd be SUPREMELY pissed and b*tchin' to someone...you paid good money to have it here in 2 to 3 days--not 7 to 8 days!!! Unfortunately, I don't know who that "someone" would be, since you're dealin' with the"gub-mint"...

A-a-nyway, I just checked the DC# for the package you sent on Feb. 8. Although it's still "enroute", the USPS site says the package left the BMC in Dallas today, in which case there's a miniscule chance that it'll arrive today (hope springs eternal...), but--realistically--it probably won't get here until tomorrow (reality REALLY bites, sometimes...). Worse, I'll (hopefully) be in MG classes all day tomorrow, and then immediately afterwards, I have to go to D/FW Airport (appx. an hour to an hour-and-15 min. drive from Ennis, depending on how death-defying the traffic is) to pick up my sister who's flying in from Asheville, NC (imminent death in my family).

So-o-o-o, I guess the bottom line is this: if your package arrives today, I'll promptly post as such, but if it doesn't get here 'til tomorrow, it may take me a coupla days to acknowledge it....

Well, gotta get off this box so my phone line stays open...I hope everybody had a great V-Day...I did...

Best to all,
Cheryl

o

Vicki,

Thank you SO much for the great Feb. surprise! Hope you got my email...sent it through GW so who knows. I absolutely LOVE the sunny garden plaque and know just where I am going to put it when the weather warms up! The peat pellet seed starters are going to be used very soon. I am so looking forward to seeing the sacred datura and birdhouse gourds both of which I have never grown before. I may need advice on how to dry those gourds for painting/crafting next fall (providing I get them growing)! The garden stationary is so pretty and will be put to good use. Everything is perfect...Thank you again, Vicki!

My best wishes to you and hubby in your foster parenting...children are such a blessing and can teach us as much as we do them (even through the trying days when you wonder who put that on the wall)! ; ) I love to paint and wish I could come help...I would trade 70 degree temps and painting for the predicted snow. I know you have to leave us to concentrate on the new family to come. Please stop in and let us know how you all are!

Hugs,
Dee

o

I got my package from my dear pal Faint! Thank you so much sweetie! I just LOVE everything and will post a list in the am!

Jeanne, ups site is showing Doris' package delivered day before yesterday, but I read on another board that she's in the hospital....

Doris hope you have a very speedy recovery!

Diane

o

We have two members who will be dropping out after this month and I have been in touch with their pals so the circle will tighten a little. However, the loam ranger and gardenhits, I thank you so much for joining in with us for the first part of the year and please come and visit and let us know how you are doing. I also want to thank you for giving me plenty of notice that you need to drop out, so hopefully eveything will go smoothly in March. Please, if anyone has not received something from her pal by for the month of February, let me know by the 25th. Some months I will try to check things off as they are received, but this month I will rely on you to let me know if you HAVE NOT received something. I hope everyone is having fun getting to know her pals!

o

I received a really neat package today! I have been sick with a nasty flu bug, and so the package made my day. I will post the list later, as I am really tired and need to go lie down for a bit. But I just wanted to say thank you so much Shannon, I love it all! :)

~Summer

o

My dearest Faint sent me the most wonderful box! First she had the outside of the box decorated with all these cute notes and little squirrel stickers! lol I immediately thought I had my squirrel box! nope... Open it up and theres a huge note on top saying....Hallelujah!!! I am freeeeeeeee!:) Pick it up and there it is....The most adorable "lovebug" in orange and purple of course! My very favorite colors! A really cool card with "our" cute kitty kat on it! lol and some cute little butterfly stickers which I love and the most wonderful music cd! Our little Faintheart has the most beautiful voice! She also sent me a huge bag of scrumpious chocolate Dove candy, ummmmm so good! Oh, and a beautiful candle shaped into a heart!
Faint also sent my dh a birthday card with a fireman on the front, open it up and you hear a firetruck siren, good lord I can't get him to stop playin' with it! lol He loves it Faint, said its his favorite card hes ever gotten!
And he love his on personal bag of Chocolates! Sure hope I didn't miss anything, but girl you know if I did I love it too!

Cheryl and Vicki so sorry you girls can't continue with us, to the rest of you, pleeeezzzz don't anymore of you drop out, I ain't giving up my Faint easily! I'll git ma gun! lol

Here's my lovebug......

o

Sorry to post that I have some bad news and will be dropping out of the exchange group. I apologize the the organizer, Jeanne and also to Carol & Alicia (my great gift pals.
My husband got fired today and due to our currant financial status, I will not be able to particpate in your group.
Continued happy gardening and peace to all of you.
I love gardening :) Susan (gw: hensandchicks)

o

Sorry to loose great traders but life has ups & down for many & I hope all of you have many ups :)) we will miss you .
Dose this mean we will be getting new pals ??? to send to & recieve from .
sure would like to know soon for I have started my box for mar & need to know if I have to change the gifts :))

maybe we might find a few new players to take there place . :)))

susie

o

Susan, so sorry to hear about your huband losing his job. I hope he finds something really soon, but I understand about you needing to drop out.
I will once again tighten the circle. There really is no need to add people. I will just do this the way that YaYa did last year. I will be sending out e-mail to the three ladies impacted by this in case someone is not checking the board regularly.
Come to visit us and let us know how you are doing, Susan! We will miss you.

o

So sorry to hear about the few of you that will be dropping out. I wish you wonderful ladies all the best, and please check in every now and then and let us know how you're doing!

And as for my great package from Shannon, here's what was included. First out of the box there was some personalized address labels, which are so pretty! They will definately go to good use. Then underneath those, everything was wrapped up w/ pretty valentine's paper, and I had so much fun unwrapping everything. Let's see, there was a green ceramic bowl with decorative green and yellow soaps w/ a celestial theme, (love it, it is on display in my bathroom now!) a glass jar full of lemongrass bath salt, which looks homemade. (The salt is such a pretty color of green, my fav. color, that I just want to put it in my bathroom to look at, LOL!) Then there was a cute little angel figurine, a book on how to make your own potpourri and other scented things, (which I will have fun with, I've been wishing I knew how to do those kinds of things!) some beautiful cards w/ fairies on them for me to write letters on, a couple packets of seeds, (Spacemaster Cucumber, and a perrenial poppy called "Pizzicato",) and last but certainly NOT least, lol, a bag of Dove dark chocolates. Girl, you're making me be so bad with all that chocolate, but I love it! lol ;) I feel like I may be forgetting something, if I am forgive me; but trust me, I love it all. Thanks so much Shannon, you are a great pal! :)

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

o

Hi,
I sent Sandlapper rose an email, offering to join in if anyone drops out. But, just read in the above post the circle is getting smaller. Oh well... Sounded like fun! I debated about joining too many swap groups, but have been having soooo much fun making boxes/new friends I couldn't resist.
If you need one more person, just let me know!

o

Susan, sorry to see you go also! But things happen that we have no control over unfortunately! Please all of you keep peekin' in and speaking to us

Vicki....we expect you to keep us updated on the foster kids! Good luck to you with that!

Jeanne, I can promise you won't get a better choice than adding debbya! She is one SUPER gal!

o

Debbie (debbya) will be joining us, ladies! I know she will be a great addition.
Just so you will know why I did this --- without adding someone Carol would have been sending to the same pal this year as she did last year and we had tried to avoid that. The general rule will be to tighten the circle if someone drops out, but now I see that may not always work.
So thanks for offering to be a part of this group, Debbie - glad we didn't scare you away. LOL

o

I've just sent in all my info! And sooo glad to be a part of the group! Thanks so much for letting me join in!

o

Fri, Feb 17, 06 at 22:54

I am also sorry that some have had to leave us so early on, but oftentimes life sends us a curveball that we have to deal with, and we have to readjust our priorities. Ladies, please do check in to chat with us.

Debbie, welcome! SLRose, you have added a very fine person to our midst.

BETH girl, I received a package from you today. I LOVE the moose/Alaska socks. I can't wait to wear them to school and show them off. Yes, I will take off my shoes and show them to everyone--even my students. They will think they are "the bomb" and that Mrs. Power is just being "herself" again and get a good laugh. That's one of the many fun parts of being a middle school teacher. Thank you for the hugs, too--the candy, I mean. ;p And the Polar Bear Smooch. This package just has me all loved up, Beth! The frog stickers are so cute, too, They will go to school with me, too. I also love the soap called Kiss my Face that you sent. It smells good and the ingredients look great. I also like the wooden stand that it sits on. I am anxious to try the soap. I am also anxious to start the seeds in the Lucky Clover Grow Kit that you sent. I am going to start them yet tonight. Looks like fun. The sweet peas that you sent will be beautiful, too. Royal red, royal white, and royal pink look gorgeous on the packets. I will try to see if I can find a place to plant them on the south side of our porch where they get the south sun. They can also get the south breeze so the heavenly scent can waft into our living room windows. Beth, you have sent another wonderful, thoughtful, and fun box. Thanks a million, friend of mine. Mary Ellen/Mellen P.S. I'm chewing some of the Dentyne Fire aka spicy cinnamon It's great! I almost always chew cinnamon gum no matter what brand it is. How did you know? HA! ME

o

Welcome Deb! You're a great additon to the group! So glad you joined! Whoever Sandlapper Rose joins you with, they'll be lucky to have you!

o

I recieved my package yesterday.There was a great big heart box filled with delicious homemade fudge. YUMMMY!!!I am not a fudge lover, however, this is delicious. Its not too sweet. Even DH likes it. I might have to hide it now...LOL Note cards and holder. Also a bracelet(homemade).

Cheryl, Thank you so much for the boxes you have sent to me. Please drop in from time to time. I'm also curious how you make the bracelet and fudge. If you wouldn't mind sharing how you do these, email me...I'd love to have the kids make some of these.

Welcome Debbie!

Have a great weekend everyone.

o

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all warm and toasty...it is about 2 above F here and I am freezin! Mellen, how much snow did you get? The weatherman wasn't on target with our snowfall..we have about 4 inches of new white stuff.

So sorry that we are losing some of you but please DO drop in and chat from time to time! Suzanne, I am looking forward to getting to know you new pal. :)

Yesterday I wintersowed 18 new containers of seeds for spring planting....C'MON SPRING!!! Anyone know what this is?
Image hosting by Photobucket I bought it at a garden center somewhere on my business travels in Iowa last summer for my daughter as she loves purple. She planted it in a container but didn't save the tag. It was a compact plant about 8 - 10 inches high, an annual I am sure. I loved it so much I want more but for the life of me can't remember what it is? I did manage to save a few seeds but not knowing the name is drivin' me crazy(ier). lol
~Faint

o
Welcome Deb! : )

It's the COLD not the OLD! Forgot to say...WELCOME DEB!!!

Good to have you join us, dear friend!

o

Sat, Feb 18, 06 at 13:15

Faint, Hubby thinks we got about 4" also. It blew around enough, though, that it's in piles here and there. You, too? Dang it IS cold, though!!!!!!!!!! We have been too spoiled this winter!

Faint, that looks just like the osteospermum that I had in my flower garden last summer. That sound right? I really do think so! I love the color of it, too. I saved some seeds and am going to try wintersowing. I am off to Marshalltown with a friend to a Daylily meeting. WooHoo! Will be listening to a speaker from Knoxville who hybridizes spiders. Supposed to be one of the top hybridizers of spiders in the Midwest if not the US. Mellen

o

carol is cold! with winchill 17 degrees. I'm freezing. here ya go abc girl just right click and grab this if you like it, I had it made for you. I would have taken you for another year but thought you should get the chance to receive from someone else, variety you know hugs carol

o

Hi Debya!!! Welcome aboard and stay warm ---my husband says it was 7 below (wind chill or what???) there last night! He grew up in Homewood. Susan

o

Just a quick note to welcome Debbya!! Also wanted to send well wishes to those whom will be dropping out!! Please do chck in with us from time to time!!
Very cold temps here in MI! Wind chills below 0! Burr!!
I keep telling myself think spring think spring!!

o

Mellen, thank you! That is the name I remember...maybe I am not so old YET! lol Think I might just start a few seeds in the peat pellet starters Vicki sent to see what I get. :)

I want to hear all about the daylily meeting! Wish I didn't live so far from Marshalltown as they seem to have a great DL Club and hosta too but I don't think I could justify a 4 1/2 drive to DH! :`(

Okay all you pals in southern climes with warmer temps...maybe a lil' dance for us northerners to bring spring a bit faster??? Pleeeeeeeeassssssssseeeee?

~Faint *puttin on her pathetic COLD sad face*

o

Just wanted to wish a big welcome to you Debbya! Don't know you yet, but look forward to getting to know you the rest of the year! :)

We've been having pellets of freezing rain falling all morning. I know that around here we need to be thankful for any precip we can get, but does it have to be ice? lol. I couldn't take being couped up in the house any longer, first I was sick, then this weather... so I went out to the greenhouse yesterday, sowed some WS containers, and put them outside. I HAD to do something, even though it was 13 degrees!! I was inside watching a gardening show on t.v., and it made me ache for some gardening, lol.

Well, hope none of you have to go out in this weather. Stay in if you can, and stay warm!

~Summer

o

Sun, Feb 19, 06 at 15:02

Faint, Maybe you can justify a trip October 7th. That is the date of the regional fall meeting to be held in Marshalltown. The cost is $45/person if paid by 9/20/06. It goes from registration from 8-9 and last til 4:30. It includes a panel of hybridizers who will talk and answer questions plus two speakers. One is Kathy Lamb from Loon Song Gardens. The other is Curt Hanson from Critonic Gardens. There is also a daylily auction where club members bring their daylilies and put them up for auction. They bring some VERY nice lilies. Last year most sold in the price range of $5-12. The highest may have been $35. You can pick up some VERY, VERY nice named daylilies for next to nothing. Anyone else within driving distance here??? You are VERY welcome to attend. Let me know, and I can send you a registration sheet. You do not have to me a member of the club to attend.

Yesterday the speaker was Bob Wilson from Knoxville. He showed slides of many of his "spider" lilies that he is hybridizing. Such beauty!!! And so many that he will not be putting out on the market--he is keeping them for what he calls "bridge plants." Plants that he feels are not quite good enough to sell, but he is still using for hybridizing.

I also got a copy of the 2006 Eureka Daylily Reference Guide. Well, that's it for now. Looks like we are going to get a break from the cold. Later, Mellen

o
RE: UPDATE: Feb. 2006 - Garden Circle Exchange Ring-

Sun, Feb 19, 06 at 15:26

Faint and others, Here is the website of Curt Hanson from Crintonic Gardens. He is one of the speakers at the 2006 Region One Daylily Festival that will be held in Marshalltown, IA, on October 7, 2006. Mellen

http://crintonicgardens.com/daylilies/notify_ground_crew.htm

o

I will drive over, send me a signup sheet, I am close aren't I? just lmk how many miles it is thankyou

o

Hi Everyone!
Finally got 6 hours of sleep and now I'm raring to go. LOL
To bad our windchills are below 0 so, I'm not really going anywhere!!! No snow and these cold temps have me worried about my roses :(
Summer, I hope your feeling better and will zip off an email later. Right now I'm trying to catch up on everything I've been to tired to do. I think I need 2 more of me if I want to succeed. LOL That would just about give my DH a heart attack...come home and find 3 of me here. He has enough trouble handling just me. LOL
Sorry to see we have some leaving, but life is full of unexpected surprises and not always good. I hope everything turns around for all of you and there will be a silver lining to whatever is happening to each of you.
Deb,
Glad to see you here!!
Julie

o

This past week I received a huge package from my pal. It is a brass colored amillary and is a garden ornament. For those (who like me was) thinking "what's an amillary" it's got 3 rings that are bolted together that can form a sphere. My description gives it no justice. However, it's big and heavy (packaged in a hummer accessory box- how appropriate), so if it goes in the garden, the dogs won't pick it up and play chase with it. In addition to the amillary, there were two packets of seeds with a Valentine's Day theme: love-lies-bleeding and cupid's dart. Gotta love plants that are described as "thriving on neglect"!!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness pal!!

In case daisy_me is getting worried, I just mailed your package on Sat. It should arrive soon. Happy Birthday!

-Stephanie

o

Well, looks like the message I posted Friday night went into cyberspace instead of showing up here. So sorry to acknowledge my box late, cuz I thought I had done it!

Susan, you've been a great pal, I'll miss getting to know you. I hope things are looking up for you and hubby soon! And thank you for the beautiful February box you sent me, which arrived last Wednesday.

I love the dog-themed magnetic notepad, so cute! And my dogs will love the gourmet dog biscuits (roasted turkey with sweet potato) - thanks for thinking of them. I haven't tried the peat pellets before, so now I can. And thanks for the box of chocolates. But my favorite thing is that beautiful mosaic heart-shaped box, did you make it? It will be perfect in my guest room!

Welcome to Debbya, you'll be sending to me. I look forward to getting to know you this year!

Alicia

o

SLRose/ Jeanne...thank you for all you do to keep this circle running so smoothly and as fun as it is! I am so proud to be part of such a great group of new friends this year!
~Faint

p.s. Mellen...you have mail..I hope! lol

o

Thanks sooo much for making me feel so welcome! I have Alicia's first package ready! I worked on it today, and its ready to go! I know..its too soon to send it. ;) LOL!

o

Faint, I think your flower is osteospermum, probably 'vanilla symphony' (aka african daisy) =D

Here is a link that might be useful: 'vanilla symphony' on google

o

Thanks, Stephanie. I'll keep an eye out for a package this week. :-)

OK everyone, I've got a ton of red/yellow Gaillardia seeds....anyone want any? I hate to just throw them out, and I've tried posting them on the seed exchange forum, but I've got waaaayyyy more than I could ever use. If anyone wants any just e-mail me.

o

ooooh Faint thats purty! I think I do have some of those seeds.....

Jeanne hope you're feeling ok hun! Just know your girls are thinking of you:)) And yes, thank you so much for keeping us going! Hopefully everything will go much smoother in March! Has everyone received for this month?

I for one will be soooo happy to see February 2006 over with! (Except for Feb. 26th of course!) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (we have a birthday girl this month!)
**giggles** Any ideas who? lol

o
Whoops!

OMG.....can you believe we have 3 b-day girls this month? And if thats not enough for ya! They are all on Feb. 26!!

We gotta have a PARTY!

o

You are right sassyd, with all those birthdays we need to have a party!
Most of you probably saw the "Get well" heading regarding Doris. Doris, we are all thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

o

I haven't got out to sending my package yet, but will be soon. Sorry Shannon bare with me this month. We are trying to buy a new car.
I haven't received a package yet either or heard from my pal at all.
I know ONE person who is having a BIRTHDAY this month. tee hee!!
Karri

o

Karri, The pal who sends to you is Doris who was in the hosptial and now is undergoing rehab in the nursing home. (See the message above the one you posted.) However, I have worked things out with someone so you will not be forgotten in February. Doris really wants to remain in the round robin and swaps because her gardening friends mean so much to her.
Anyone who did not mail yet this month, get a card in the mail to your pal really soon. That's all it takes to keep you in the Circle. Of course, I would hope that you send a little more than a card on many of the months this year, but please don't forget your pal!

o

Jeanne
Thanks for working the exchange out so Doris can still be in it!!
She is a sweetheart and I know this robin means a lot to her!!
I just sent her a card yesterday! Sure hope she will be able to come home soon!!
It reminds me not to take anything for granted because in a moments time life can change forever!
Thanks to Deb (doris' daughter) for keeping us posted on your mom!! I know many of us appreciate this!

o

Oh wow, I did not realize what was going on, this month I have been so busy I have not had time to read all the posts at all. I barely have time to be on the computer. I am so sorry! I have to get a card out to her right away! I feel sooooo bad. Thank you for letting me know and thank goodness I came back to peek in on you guys again.
Karri

o

gm all
still no word on Doris as of yet I'm sure
I will hear from debbie soon . as soon as I hear
I will post it here for everyone to read .

I hope everyone will send those get well cards.
thank you
susie

pedalpusher working on your next can you take a few & put a few wanted seeds, bulbs, or plants on your garden web page soon :)) it would really help me. Hugs

o

Hi Pastwast So good to see you post!! I have been wondering how you are? How is the training going with the puppy? I miss hearing about that!! Clyde has been laid to rest. I miss him so much! Take care and post when you have the time as I know you are always busy!! Take care!

o
RE: UPDATE: Feb. 2006 - Birthday Girls

Happy Feb. Birthday to the Circle Girls!
Ok let us know how you spent your special day?
I hope it was enjoyed by all of you!

o

I mailed my March package out to Alicia today. USPS confirmation number 0305 1720 0000 6245 1334.
I'm going to be really busy next week and wasn't sure if I would even have any extra time to run to the post office.
My husband hurt his foot at work, 75 lbs of wood fell on his foot and crushed it (from 10 ft. in the air). He has two broken toes and a totally smashed nail bed. We were at the emergency room last night and they removed his nail and repaired the shattered nail bed the best they could. He ended up with 12 stitches in the bed. I never knew a nail bed could bleed so much. Yuck... Anyways, he's home for a few weeks (and on Carpenter's compensation) which is the same amount as if he worked).
I'm sure I'll be exhausted by midweek! He's worse than the kids when he's sick. UGH!

Alicia, I hope you like everything in the box! :)

Deb

o

Deb - I'm SO sorry to hear about your hubby's accident! That sounds pretty painful. I hope you survive!! LOL

And how sweet of you to take time with all that to drop something in the mail. Whatever you send will be lovely.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and Doris too. Anyone else?

It's raining here! Yippee!! My gardens will be happy, because I've been almost as stingy with watering as mother nature has...

Alicia

o

Deb, sooooooo very sorry! For him, and for you! I think we all know how bad 'men' patients are! I do feel for ya honey, its gonna get ruff beforein' it gits better.... peek in when you can, we'll lift you up out of it! (If only a few mintues!) Sometimes thats enough...

Don't forget to check our thread on Sunday! I gave my word, and that's when it'll be!

I have to say this time, I do think dh has a legetimate complaint, but we know how that goes before its over! Be careful not to get sucked in toooooo long! kik and we have an outstanding b-day party at the "best gifts" and a winner to be announced, so be there~~~~~lol

Sassyd

o

This is the BIG DAY with all the birthdays...

Happy Birthday to Kelli!
Happy Birthdat to Dee!
Happy Birthday to Shannon!

Gee, is there anyone else? LOL

I think we should all get together and have a big party later in the day. What do you think? Of course, we could each bring a plant for the birthday girl... and a cake decorated with live flowers... oh, I can see it now.
Enjoy your special day, girls!

o

I agree Jeanne, I'll be back later for the fun, believe it or not I do have one more b-day bud....my DH, havin' a big dinner for him so I'll be back later in the day! Hope all you girls have a great day!

o

Thanx =) I'm having cupcakes and ice cream for breakfast! DD is visiting for the weekend, her 16th b-day was last monday.... we spent the day shopping yesterday =D
I had a half bottle of white zinfindel last night and passed out on the couch... pretty much the extent of my celebration =) I guess I just can't party like I used to!

Big hugs to everyone =) Karri, I will let you know just as soon as my package comes!
Shannon

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON AND KELLI!!! ;)

Thank you, SRose for the pretty cake!!! Will pop back in later for a P A R T Y...havin' a lil celebration here.

sassyd...BACK AWAY from the cake slowly and no one will get hurt! *giggles*

o

To my pal Shannon and the other b-day girls, I want to wish you a very happy birthday today! Sounds like quite a party you had last night Shannon, haha. ;) Hope you enjoyed the cupcakes and ice cream, and I hope that you all have a fun day!

o

Hpppy Happy Birthday gals and best wishes to all three of you. What delightful decorations. I love the cakes and the icing lapping pooch. I'll check back later for more details on the party.
hugs to all, BB

o

Happy Birhtday to all you Birthday gals :))

susie

o

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Faint, Kelli, Shannon!

o

Happy Birthday old ladies, hope yall had a great oneImage Hosted by FileHigh.com

o

Sun, Feb 26, 06 at 22:28

Just want to add my birthday wishes to all three of you, too!!! Happy birthday to three great ladies! Anyone telling ages? We're friends here. : )))) Mellen

o

Happy Birthday ladies! Hope I'm not too late for some cake! Hope your day was a great one!

Alicia

o

Happy Birthday Kelli!
Happy Birthday Dee!
Happy Birthday Shannon!

Hope y'all had a great day.

o

My March box from Myann arrived today! Myann, wow... you really packed the box to the brim! ;)
Myann sent so many things I'm not even sure where to begin!

Notecards, 16 month calendar "Full Bloom", beautiful beaded/heart bracelet, healing garden lotion-green tea! I love the scent, so relaxing! CANNA BULBS, I've been wanting to try some! A water bottle, plumberry scented candle (smells so good), fairy pick for the garden (so pretty) it will go perfectly in my NEW MOON GARDEN. Some mixed tea, and Pink Cactus Dahlia! WOW! I can't wait to plant it, I've never grown Dahlia's before.
Boyds value guide, Ladies Home Journal easy 123 cookbook!

Myann, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A NICE BOX! The canna's are really special, I love living gifts! I'll remember this special swap each time I water them, and watch them grow! Thank you for everthing!

o
Mistake on post/ Feb. 2006 - Garden Circle Exchange Ring

Ignore the post above! Nothing like trying to catch up on everything in five minutes and posting on the wrong thread, ugh! I didn't notice I posted the message until AFTER I pressed the 'send' button. Sorry!

Deb

o

Happy Birthday Keli, Dee and Shannon. Hope all of you had great birthdays. Sorry I am a little late with my wishes but have been having a little trouble with the computer.

o

I am confused, I thought I had Debby, or are there two?we all know its not nice to fool mother carol.

o

Thank you all for the b-day wishes, and thanx to Summer for the card, it came yesterday =) I will post more later, feeling oooooollllddd this morning, need sleep! I think I worked too hard last night ;)

btw, I am now 35.... I won't say "years young," I gave up on that crap a few years ago =oP hehehe!
Shannon

o

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes! I'll say also, it was the big 32 for me.

Thanks to Stephanie/Pastvast for the package (which finally arrived yesterday!) this month and the B-day wishes. I received a book called The Cultivated Gardener, which I have a feeling I'm going to love! My pal sent some herb seeds, which I'll be sure to plant, I'm adding more herbs to my veggie garden this year. My pal also sent some seed starting guides, perfect timing since I've gotten behind on getting my seeds started this year and was going to start this week. And last but not least a foot soak (I love pampering myself!), and a BIG chocolate bar! YUM!!! I hope I didn't forget anything, I'm going by memory, and you know how that gets as you get older! ;-) Thanks again Stephanie! It was a wonderful package this month!

Thanks to our host, Jeanne/Sandlapper Rose (the person I send to) for the B-day wishes. That was a nice surprise to receive a card (both of them!).

And finally, Spring is coming! My crocus are blooming right on schedule again this year with the first bloom opening on my Birthday (Sunday). Can't wait for all those daffodils that are poking through to finally take off!

o

Carol,
I am your pal. I was in such a rush yesterday, that I posted a thank you on the wrong thread! I also belong to another monthly exchange. I'm not used to my Husband being home all day, (he hurt his foot, broke 2 toes) asking me for things/talking to me all day and wondering what I'm up to online! He was talking to me while I was typing the thank you note and asking who I'm writing too! Plus, I was frying chicken on the stove so I tried to read/catch up and post all at the same time! That's what happens when you have 5 minutes to do several things! ;)
I can't wait until his foot gets better and he goes back to work! He's going to be off for SIX WEEKS!

So, yes, you are my partner. :) I do believe that two Deb's are on this exchange --Deb in Oklahoma and of course, me.

Sorry for the confusion!

Deb

o

I received my March package from Debbya yesterday - thank you so much Deb!

It was a pretty good size box, and taking up most of the room was this adorable big fat resign frog. He is just perfect! Deb called him King Frog, and that's going to be my name for him! Don't know exactly where he's going to go, but I'll find the perfect spot.

Also included was a magnet refrigerator notepad with a floral motif. I love those, I use them for my to-do lists and grocery lists, so can always use more. And a great selection of seeds, and extra seed baggies too.

Deb, thank you so much, again it is so thoughtful of you to get it to me early when you're dealing with so much right now.

Alicia

o

Alicia,
I'm so glad that King frog made it in one piece, he's huge! I tried to wrap him well, too well! The box would barely close!
I would of put more stuff in the box, but had no space left.

Nah, I'm not dealing with too much-just a whiny Husband, that turned into a two year old, LOL!

o

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and surprises sent! I am the "old" lady Veeja referred to at 49 now.

Suzanne, thank you for the birthday card I received today! LOTS better than bills for sure! ;) I can't forget to thank our dear sassyd for making my birthday so special too!
I have to say it was the bestest birthday this old lady can remember!!! *giggles*

hugssssssssss to all from the old lady,
~Faint

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here