Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl34_gw

UPDATE: february obf: kiss (keep it simple and sweet) swap

flowergirl34
13 years ago

Hi all! Sorry I've been mia the last couple of days but I was having computer "technical" difficulties :) Everything is straightened and should be all fixed. Thank goodness!!!

I see the mailmen have been very busy delivering lots of packages, yeah.

Carol, so happy everything made it to you in one piece. I was a little nervous putting all that in a flat rate envie. But the lady at the post office said that as long as it closes it ships. I think I got more in there than a flat rate box. And I'm so glad you liked the veggies. For some reason I had it in my head that you had a large veggie garden. Then after I sent your envie out I thought...oh! god! what if she doesn't grow any veggies....so I've been waiting and wondering. I hate second guessing myself.

Em, I'm glad your 'super' :) prize made it to you too. :) Those markers I bought at Lowes. I just love them! Hope you will too :) And an all night skating party...wow! I bet she was tired when she came home.

Okay, since I haven't been able to post in a couple of days...here are the drawn BINGO words for Sunday, Monday and today:

Heart, Relationship, Poetry

BINGO Words:

1. Romance

2. Forever

3. Dinner

4. Diamonds

5. Love Birds

6. Arrows

7. Infatuation

8. Candles

9. Valentine

1. Doves
  2. Love Letters
  3. Boyfriend
  4. Kisses
  5. Pink
  6. Cupid
  7. Girlfriend
  8. Dancing
  9. Heart
  10. Relationship
  11. Poetry

SENT and REC'D:

vina (flowergirl34) sends to carol (veeja11) **SENT**REC'D**

carol (veeja11) sends to annie (canyonwind)**SENT**

annie (canyonwind) sends to margo (smitties)

margo (smitties) sends to sue n. (suegardens2)

sue n. (suegardens2) sends to treasa (uptreasa)

treasa (uptreasa) sends to vina (flowergirl34)

shirley (brittneysgran) sends to rose (rosemctier)**SENT**REC'D**

rose (rosemctier) sends to em (hostarookie)

em (hostarookie) sends to maryellen (mellen)

maryellen (mellen) sends to beth (beth_b_kodiak)

beth (beth_b_kodiak) sends to mavis (mavis07)**SENT**

mavis (mavis 07) sends to jeanne (sandlapper_rose)

jeanne (sandlapper_rose) sends to shirley (brittneysgran) **SENT**REC'D**

Mellen, how lovely the weather sounds where you are! And how nice not to be dressing in layers! :)

Sue, when DH starts a project, I just stand back. He is very meticulous and looks at every tiny little thing. So the best thing for me to do is just stand back...especially since he says I notice every tiny little thing :)...I guess it all works out quite nicely in the end....but sometimes getting to the end of a project is another story entirely! :)

Talk to you all soon!

vina

Comments (69)

• smitties
    13 years ago

Sue, glad you liked the package.

Woo hoo, I am on a roll with the last few words. I have nine now. With all those words that have been chosen, I can't believe someone hasn't had a "BINGO" yet.

Blowing and drifting snow here. Of course, it came with lots of hype and it still isn't as bad as they made it out to be. Not complaining though. We have our 8th snow day but the state is working on giving back 2 that they took away this year so we will only have to make up 3 so far. I am sure we haven't seen the last snow day either.

I am going grocery shopping today and I think I am going to pick up a nice bouquet of flowers to at least make it look like spring inside.

Have a good day everyone, Margo

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

Margo...just checked...your package was in Toledo this morning. I know that Toledo is very close to where you live. I guess the USPS "authorities" approved of the packaging and agreed..."if it fits it ships"...LOL!

Wonderful "KISS" packages here! I found the little herb markers at Lowes...cute!!! Picked up a few!

BINGO....eight for me! Even when your a loser, Bingo is fun!!

Happy Friday! Be safe!

Annie

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Rose, I received my package!! Thank you sooo much!

It was stuffed with all kinds of goodies. :-) Fuzzy socks - these were absolutely AWESOME as they had KISS on them. How perfect for this swap!! A variety pack of different seeds, a bag of full of chocolates, a heart shaped cookie cutter, a heart shaped candle and the list goes on and on and on!

Thank you very much Rose!!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Afternoon!

I received my KISS from Treasa today!!
    Such a wonderful surprise on such a dreary day :)...brightened up my whole day!

In my crazy stuffed bubblie was...
    ~a lovely card
    ~a burgundy hand-made wash cloth (this will not be used and will be sitting with the guest towels that nobody better use either...they are too pretty!!)
    ~as Taylor said, "a turtle orphan"
    ~FRIENDS bracelet...again Taylor has already scooped this up
    ~a GORGEOUS fabric flower (did you make this??...it is stunning!)
    ~Lavender/Vanilla Stress Relief Lotion, lol!
    ~a turtle pot sitter :)
    ~a apple towel...crochet at the top so I can hang it on a cupboard (LOVES IT!!!!)
    ~and enough seeds in each packet for me, my mom, my mil, and anyone else who might like some :)
    marigolds
    mums (WHOO HOO!!)
    anthesis
    pak choi (yummy!!)
    salvia
    kiss me over the garden gate
    morning glory
    blue-eyed daisies
    cleome
    4 oclocks
    zinnia YEAH!
    asters
    gomphrena
    delphinium
    ...and last but not least the cutest Breast Cancer Awareness Seed Ribbon. You actually plant the ribbon and is has flower seeds in it...too cute!

Thank you so much Treasa....everything is so thoughtful and very much appreciated :)

vina

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Mavis,
    I received my swap from you today! I had gone into town to run some errands and it was here when I got home. I have been feeling bad all week with some sort of seasonal allergies or virus that is going around, so you really cheered me up. As many know, I have dental issues from time to time and had a root canal that is still causing "issues" so all that pain within my head all at once will drive a girl to chocolate... speaking of chocolate, you came to my rescue!
    Anyway, lots of great little gifts:
    a Hershey's Candy Bar (my cat's name is Hershey)
    Chocolate covered peanuts
    Chocolate flavored coffee (had never seen this before - it is from Cracker Barrel... will certainly enjoy making a pot of this)
    a dish towel with an herb design (I am very much an herb person)
    gardening gloves (the ones we gardeners have are always wearing out; aren't they?)
    A baggie with lots of different seeds packets in it that will be great for planting
    and the cutest decorative pillow. It is shaped like a tea pot and in lime green and turquoise with the sayings "Tea Time" and "Tea is a Cup of Life" Just love it! I have never seen one like it before.
    and - the cutest card - three ladies at the farmer's market and all wearing hats with vegetables on them. Inside it says, "Best Frreinds aare like salads - all mixed up and really good for you!"
    Thanks so much, Mavis. You sent a great swap and everything is very much appreciated. I sure needed a special surprise this week.
    Jeanne

• mavis07
    13 years ago

Jeanne I'm glad you enjoyed your box. It was fun shopping for the goodies to send to you!
    Happy day to all!

• smitties
    13 years ago

Thanks Annie for the update as I had just come here to check on the DC number to see where it might be. Toledo is in fact close to here and they probably brought it to Bowling Green to today so I will be watching out my window for it tomorrow. :)

I picked up four packages of seeds today which I guess I felt I just couldn't live without and came home and realized I have way too many seeds. I don't know where I am going to put them all but I want them in my garden, darn it. I guess I am just going to have to add more gardens again this spring.

Does anyone know how to pass a seed display without stopping to admire it? I just can't buy anymore but really, they were 40% off retail.

What to do, what to do. :>0

• uptreasa
    13 years ago

Vina, I'm happy you liked. Sorry no candy. I didn't make the fabric flower.

I received my nice package yesterday from Sue N. In it was a puzzle book, a pair of cozy, fuzzy socks, a 100 seed baggies, a pretty notepad, 2 stargazer Lily bulbs, a lavender air freshener, a big milk chocolate bar. I've never had that kind before. Delicious!!!! Also, 7 packs of seeds: citrus basil, sweet peas, green beans, wax beans, zucchini, crookneck, and acorn squash. Thank you so much for everything. It's a whole lot of fun getting packages.

This month has gone quickly. We're doing more rug weaving. Need to build our supply before the farmer markets start late May. I'll be selling a few plants, eggs, and jams/jelly again, too.

I'm on lesson 7 out of 10 in Rosemary Gladstar's art and science of herbology course. Very interesting!!

Off to work today at my housekeeping job at the hospital. Have a great day everyone!

Treasa

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Good morning everybody!

Jeanne, I'm sorry to hear about your mouth issues...hope you'll be feeling better soon. They are the worst!

Margo, I don't think you've come right place for help on passing by a seed display. I have SO many seeds right now, I am at a loss. I will absolutely have to be putting in a new bed this year. I have already sown 500 jiffies and I ONLY have enough room for about 150 more. Time to narrow down the field...:)...yeah right.

Treasa, It sounds like you do so many things...weaving, jelly, plants...your farmer's market sounds wonderful. We have a small one on Wed. in town. There is a huge one in Syracuse every Saturday. They get over 200 vendors every week, I've only been once. But, I'm already making plans for this spring :) and don't worry about the no candy...my booty doesn't need it anyway, lol! :)

The Saturday Bingo words are: Candy and Courtship

BINGO Words:
    1. Romance
    2. Forever
    3. Dinner
    4. Diamonds
    5. Love Birds
    6. Arrows
    7. Infatuation
    8. Candles
    9. Valentine

1. Doves
    2. Love Letters
    3. Boyfriend
    4. Kisses
    5. Pink
    6. Cupid
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Dancing
    9. Heart
    10. Relationship
    11. Poetry
    12. Red
    13. Be Mine
    14. Secret Admirer
    15. Chocolate
    16. Date
    17. Candy
    18. Courtship

AND THE BOXES/BUBBLIES ARE FLYING :)

SENT and REC'D:

carol (veeja11) sends to annie (canyonwind)**SENT**REC'D**

annie (canyonwind) sends to margo (smitties)**SENT**

margo (smitties) sends to sue n. (suegardens2)**SENT**REC'D**

sue n. (suegardens2) sends to treasa (uptreasa)**SENT**REC'D**

treasa (uptreasa) sends to vina (flowergirl34)**SENT**REC'D**

rose (rosemctier) sends to em (hostarookie)**SENT**REC'D**

em (hostarookie) sends to maryellen (mellen)**WAITING TO MAIL UNTIL SHE GETS HOME :) **

maryellen (mellen) sends to beth (beth_b_kodiak)**SENT**REC'D**

beth (beth_b_kodiak) sends to mavis (mavis07)**SENT**REC'D**

mavis (mavis 07) sends to jeanne (sandlapper_rose)**SENT**REC'D**

And it looks like we are only waiting for one more package to arrive and one more to be mailed. Em, can you post here when you do mail.

And this month will be just about wrapped up...except we are still waiting for a BINGO, too funny! :)

Have a great Saturday!
    vina

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

Treasa - Do you not love selling at the farmers market. I look forward to it every year. I'm a people person so I love talking with all the customers. And you make extra money to boot. Rosemary Gladstar's art and science of herbology course, is that an online course or local?

Shirley

• smitties
    13 years ago

Oh my, if Annie keeps filling up those flat rate envelopes like she does, the post office will discontinue them or go broke. LOL I am sitting here munching on her candy and looking at all the goodies she put in that envelope with amazement. She had things grouped in Valentine bag as well.

She included
    Napkins that say, "My garden kicks A--". I didn't want to type the whole word but you can guess. Too cute. I am going to save them for when everything is in full bloom and I serve lemonade to guests.

Victoria Secret lip gloss and Berry Kiss bath gel w/matching lotion. Smells great and I actually have the matching body spray.

Chocolate scented soap which will be a great way to start my day.

A Valentines bag full of candies and a box of M&M's. This was the kind of day for chocolate too.

A "to do" pad w/matching magnet which are both now on the fridge.

Seed markers and seeds, chocolate habanero, vinca, allium, comos double click, nasturtium strawberry cream, zinnia persian carpet, pepper cress seeds, oyster flower, basil red robin, fennel, anise, caraway, lovage, chervil, lemon grass, and caledula orange porcupine. Totally love them all.

Then just as I thought I had seen everything, I reached for a piece of candy and found an envelope with two gift certificates to Baskin Robbins. How fabulous. I haven't been there in years so can't wait.

Thank you, thank you Annie. What a great job of stuffing an envelope. It was a great "KISS".

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Happy Sunday!!!

Wow!!! Still amazed at how much people are getting in those envies!! AMAZING!

The Sunday words for the day are: Flowers and Roses

Is anyone getting "closer" to Bingo....

BINGO Words:
    1. Romance
    2. Forever
    3. Dinner
    4. Diamonds
    5. Love Birds
    6. Arrows
    7. Infatuation
    8. Candles
    9. Valentine

1. Doves
    2. Love Letters
    3. Boyfriend
    4. Kisses
    5. Pink
    6. Cupid
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Dancing
    9. Heart
    10. Relationship
    11. Poetry
    12. Red
    13. Be Mine
    14. Secret Admirer
    15. Chocolate
    16. Date
    17. Candy
    18. Courtship
    19. Flowers
    20. Roses

SENT and REC'D:

annie (canyonwind) sends to margo (smitties)**SENT**REC'D**

em (hostarookie) sends to maryellen (mellen)**WAITING TO MAIL UNTIL SHE GETS HOME :) **

I declare this swap just about over for now. Until Em sends to Maryellen.

Treasa, what do you have in store for us next month :)

And I just want to THANK EVERYONE so much for making my first hosting experience so much FUN! I had a blast and would love to do it again anytime....you are all such a lovely bunch of ladies. Thank you!

Have a lovely Sunday!
    vina

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

Good morning everyone.

Vina, I have 11 words so far. Somebody must be getting closer than I am. Historically, I have never won at Bingo. I hope someone else has a chance to win something, since I already won this month at your other game. I'm rooting for you ladies, (no pun intended lol!) Have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday.

Sue N.

• smitties
    13 years ago

I can't believe someone hasn't won yet. I am going to bet this will be the day since I went from having only 4 words for days to now needing only two. Just in case, I am going to keep a watchful eye out for the next two words. :)

Thank you for hosting this Vina, it would not have been a success without the perfect hostess. I will certainly look forward to another swap with you.

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

Vina - This month was so much fun and we all thank you for hosting. Great boxes sent and received.

I have 3 words to go so I'm sure others are close too.

It is 70 degrees today...gorgeous here in the Carolinas.

I did get some seeds sown yesterday and plan more sowing today.

Shirley

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

Margo...happy you finally got the "KISS". Enjoy!

Thank you again Vina for being the most lovely host! Very fun...............

Happy Oscar Day..........

Annie

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Our triplet grandsons were delivered today! Their names are Robert, Erik, and Devin. They are about 2 months early but everything is fine and we are happy to welcome them to the world!
    Jeanne

• smitties
    13 years ago

Jeanne, congratulations. Three at once, how wonderful. Great names as well. Glad to hear all is well and you have a great time with them. Margo

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

Jeanne- Congratulations Grandma.....We need pictures real soon.

Shirley

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

My daughter and the babies are still doing fine. I was glad to get an update from my son-in-law a little while ago. The babies will be in the hospital for awhile because they are preemies. Also, they are in CA so it will be awhile before I can travel there to see them. As most of you remember, I just flew there at the end of January so I will go back when the babies are home. At that time my daughter and son-in-law will need some extra hands caring for them. Hopefully lots of pictures will be coming my way!
    Jeanne

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Good morning everyone!!

Congratulations Jeanne!!!!! You must be so thrilled!!! 3 boys....wow! is mom gonna have her hands full :)

Well, today is the last day in February... today may be the BINGO DAY :0)...if its not I'll call some tomorrow too (or until we have a B I N G O ! )

The words for today are: Love and Gifts

BINGO Words:
    1. Romance
    2. Forever
    3. Dinner
    4. Diamonds
    5. Love Birds
    6. Arrows
    7. Infatuation
    8. Candles
    9. Valentine

1. Doves
    2. Love Letters
    3. Boyfriend
    4. Kisses
    5. Pink
    6. Cupid
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Dancing
    9. Heart
    10. Relationship
    11. Poetry
    12. Red
    13. Be Mine
    14. Secret Admirer
    15. Chocolate
    16. Date
    17. Candy
    18. Courtship
    19. Flowers
    20. Roses
    21. Love
    22. Gifts

SENT and REC'D:

Have a great Monday everyone! The kids all go back to school today. It's gonna be a crazy morning :)

vina

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Congrats Jeanne!! My twins were 2 months early so I can certainly relate to that. They were in the NICU for exactly 1 month and then they were able to come home... 2 lbs and 4 lbs.

I truly enjoyed this swap and appreciate being a welcomed member to the OBF group!! Thank you Vina for hosting and for the wonderful surprise gift I received for winning game #1!!

I only have 9 BINGO words... someone has to be close!!

ME, whenever you want me to send your package, just let me know. I can send it tomorrow or Wednesday so it arrives right after you return home if you'd like. :-)

Em

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

Jeanne...wonderful news, "California Boys"............ Congratulations!

Happy Monday!

Annie

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

Congratulations Jeanne!! how exciting :) i miss having babies around.

3 words away from bingo! we all seem to be neck and neck on this one :)

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

I need 4 more words for Bingo. I had so few words for so long that I thought I was totally out of the running!
    Thanks for the congratulations, ladies!
    Jeanne

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

Woo Hoo I like two words for BINGO.

Em - It is our pleasure to have you as an OBF member.

I worked with a lady who had 3 boys. Of course she did not return to work after they were born. The babysitter would have gotten more of her paycheck than she.

Shirley

• mavis07
    13 years ago

Happy Monday to you too Vina! Thanks to all of you for letting me join this swap! I look forward to the March swap!

Congratulations on your grandsons Jeanne! I'm glad everyone is doing good!

3 words away from Bingo!

We are having very nice mild weather here in Virginia! We got a good rain today that was much needed. I have crocus and daffs peaking up all over! One batch of crocus bloomed, it is wonderful to see the purple flowers peeking out from under a shrub!

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

Jeanne - Wow! Triplet grandsons! That's great. I know you can't wait to go spend time with them when they get home. Congratulations!!!!

Sue N.

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Good morning Ladies!

Everyone looks like they are neck n neck for bingo...I never thought it would be this close :0)

And the bingo words for today are: Ribbon and Bows

BINGO Words:
    1. Romance
    2. Forever
    3. Dinner
    4. Diamonds
    5. Love Birds
    6. Arrows
    7. Infatuation
    8. Candles
    9. Valentine

1. Doves
    2. Love Letters
    3. Boyfriend
    4. Kisses
    5. Pink
    6. Cupid
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Dancing
    9. Heart
    10. Relationship
    11. Poetry
    12. Red
    13. Be Mine
    14. Secret Admirer
    15. Chocolate
    16. Date
    17. Candy
    18. Courtship
    19. Flowers
    20. Roses
    21. Love
    22. Gifts
    23. Ribbon
    24. Bows

SENT and REC'D:

Okay Treasa we are all ready for March :0)

Have a super day! (sunny and delicious here today. A day you can breathe deep and know spring is just around the corner...can't wait!)

vina

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

Good morning everyone.

One word away from Bingo. How about all of you? The suspense is killing me..lol!

Vina - you did a super job hosting this month! I really had fun.

Sue N.

• smitties
    13 years ago

I only need one more word. I think now it is a matter of who is on line first when the next word gets chosen. Good luck all.

Margo

• uptreasa
    13 years ago

OK, My blooming friends, I tried, and I tried, and I tried some more trying to put the OBF logo on here, but to no avail. Sorry. This is my first time hosting one of these.

For this month's swap, let's think anything green. You have to be a member of the OBF group to participate. Items can be the color green, or grow, such as seeds, bulbs, plants, etc., earth-friendly, or in some way remind you of "green".

Sign ups will be until March 10. Partners will be assigned March 11. Please mail by March 17, and post when you sent your package, with DC number.

We'll play a few games. Hope you have fun!!

May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty!

BTW, I have a wee bit of Irish in me.

Treasa

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

I am one word away from Bingo, too. We are all in this together!
    Jeanne

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

I still like two words....it would be a miracle to pull both words tomorrow.

Shirley

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Good morning everyone!!
    Today is the day...I can feel it...:) B I N G O will be called today...

And the bingo words for today have been drawn by Billy (so they are a little bent up :0)... Sweet Hearts and Hugs

Okay, so do they help anyone :)...or am I whistling dixie.

BINGO Words:
    1. Romance
    2. Forever
    3. Dinner
    4. Diamonds
    5. Love Birds
    6. Arrows
    7. Infatuation
    8. Candles
    9. Valentine

1. Doves
    2. Love Letters
    3. Boyfriend
    4. Kisses
    5. Pink
    6. Cupid
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Dancing
    9. Heart
    10. Relationship
    11. Poetry
    12. Red
    13. Be Mine
    14. Secret Admirer
    15. Chocolate
    16. Date
    17. Candy
    18. Courtship
    19. Flowers
    20. Roses
    21. Love
    22. Gifts
    23. Ribbon
    24. Bows
    25. Sweet Heart
    26. Hugs

SENT and REC'D:

Off to go sign up for March...excellent choice Treasa! Green my favorite color :0)

Have a great day...and don't forget you need to post your BINGO here...first one wins :)

vina

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

BINGO>>>I can't believe it I WON

Shirley

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Congrats Shirley!! :-)

• beth_b_kodiak
    13 years ago

Congrats on the game Shirley.
    Jeanne, great news about the boys. Glad to hear that all is going well.
    Vina thanks for hostessing. You did a wonderful job. February has flown and usually it seems to drag.
    Bethb

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

yay Shirley!!!

great swap, Vina!

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I was emailing my theme for the MNF's swap and thought I'd check here to see if we have a winner...woohoo!!!

WAY TO GO SHIRLEY!!!

I'll be mailing your super winnings out in the morning. :)

Thanks so much again everyone...I had so much fun.

Onward to March...

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

Congratulations Shirley!

I really enjoyed the February swap Vina.

Have a good day.

Sue N.

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

Shirley......way to go. Congratulations!

Happy Thursdsay!

Thanks!

Annie

• mellen
    13 years ago

Em, I will be home on Friday so feel free to send anytime.
    Thanks,
    ME

• mellen
    13 years ago

Beth, you are welcome for the "stuff" I sent you. Glad you enjoyed it all. I did receive your e-mail while I was away for 2 weeks, but I could not send e-mails. Go figure.
    ME

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Me, I'll get it sent out on Monday. Hope you enjoy!

Em

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Me... your package was sent today. Monday & Tuesday were super hectic so I wasn't able to get to the P.O.

DC #0302 2940 0000 8707 7504

• mellen
    13 years ago

Will be looking for it. Thanks! :D

• mellen
    13 years ago

My Feb. box from Em arrived today. As you will remember, I was MIA last month when it was time to send so she and I agreed that she should wait. Wellllll....EM, I am THRILLED with what you sent. Even before I opened it, the box smelled WONderful. When I actually opened it, the heavenly scents just wafted out. But first I pulled out the pkg. that was taped in newspaper. I could peek in 1 end, and when I did I was saying out loud, "oh my, is it really, is it really?" then I opened it and saw I was correct. Em sent 3 Brug cuttings!!!!!! I LOVE them and have wanted some for such a long time. I will have to take time and look up the pics for: Tequila Sunrise, U-Conn Treasure, and Frosty Pink. You must grow these? Thank you EVER so much.

Now what smelled soooo good were:
    Yankee Candle tarts-
    Home Sweet Home, Island Spa, Autumn Leaves, Garden Sweet Pea, and Kiwi Berries.
    The other item that smelled so good are Lavender/Vanilla soap petals. You know, I have sent these to others before, but I have never tried them myself. This will be fun and so relaxing in our spa tub.
    Em also sent a "paint pen" to mark my labels, Valentine chocolates, seeds-mixed Barlow columbine, numerous viola mixes, LOTS of petunia mixes, streaked hosta seedling mix, hosta Fascination, hosta Thunderbolt, hosta First Frost, hosta Christmas Tree, hosta Great Lakes Gold, hosta Blue Belle, and Brug peachy/yellow. Em, I have never tried hostas or brugs from seed so I am anxious to see how they turn out. The hosta seeds are new varieties to me, too. WooHoo!
    Along with the seeds, Em sent a 10 peat pellet greenhouse. Perfect to try these seeds in this. Also, received CUTE butterfly-shaped sparkly notecards AND ladybug stickers.
    Em, I am just so excited and thankful for all that you thought of and for the lovely card. I smiled when I saw it addressed to 'ME." :D Thank you again and again.
    ME

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

ME, I'm glad your package arrived safe and sound and I'm very glad that you like everything! I was really worried about sending the brug cuttings as cold as its been... I hope they look ok. It's because of them that I didn't want to ship while you were away, but I just had to include them since they were on your list. :-)

I love saying 'ME' since it's Em backwards. LoL

Enjoy!!

Em

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Wow!
    That sounds like a great box!

Thanks again so much everyone for making my first swap super fun!!

I officially declare this swap OVER! :)

Happy March!
    vina