Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mmqchdygg

UPDATE: Red Team: Pick-a-Seed Robin Watch this space!

mmqchdygg
17 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm back and both of the Robins have landed back home! Thank you to everyone on the Blue Robin for the lovely trinkets! They will be put to good use! And Red players, you out-did yourselves with two full zippy-bags of seeds! Holy Mackerel!

I have sifted, sorted, separated, and refreshed all the Robins, and they will fly tomorrow! Just like the real ones outside my window today, these 3 robins are starting out FAT!!!

RED TEAM PLAYERS LIST (map to follow later)

Your Host: Flower_Power2: Debbie D
prairiewinds

squanzon

mimib1

chelty2

millybug

lat0403

drevalvo

mogardening

cedarnest

oknish

julie_mn

mnwsgal

flower_power2

I will send the Robin to Debbie D tomorrow, Debbie- watch your email for your player's list/info, and other tid-bits.

Comments (53)

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

I have received the Robin and am in the process of getting it ready to go out to everyone.

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

The Robin in flying tonight to MNWSGAL.

Delivery confirmation# 0305 0830 0004 6560 3810

• mnwsgal
    17 years ago

The robin arrived today. I took out 12 packs and added 75 packs (most of these were extras from other trades and swaps.) I will post again when it goes to Julie.
    Bobbie mnwsgal

• Julie
    17 years ago

Hey there Bobbie-
    I am ready!- I think- I have not gotten any news (snail mail) of where it should go next- although I can e-mail Orknish for her address- or maybe the snail mail will come before the package...

• Julie
    17 years ago

Hey there Debbie-
    Bobbie drove the envelope over today- we had a great time going through each others seed boxes- and can you believe the will power of this woman- I had just made brownies- and had vanilla ice cream to go with them- and she said- "no thank you"!!! I know I am not that strong!!
    Well- I have not received the snail mail yet- so if you could e-mail Orknish's addy to me- I will e-mail you the new confirmation # after I mail on Monday-
    Thanks-
    Julie

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

Envelope for next person was mailed out Friday. You should receive today or tommorow. I will mail out the next 3 envelopes tommorow. I didn't expect it to go so fast.

Debbie

• Julie
    17 years ago

Hi there-
    I sent the Red Robin to Oknish today-
    I used the delivery conformation code # 0306 1070 0004 5471 5885.
    I also added a bunch more seeds than I took!

Julie

• oknish
    17 years ago

Hi: I received the red robin last nite in the mail -
    I will finish going through it tonite and put it back in
    the mail on Friday - I had to help serve at Church last nite and it was late when I got home. I started going through the huge envelope but did not get all the way through. It is really a big full bag. Thanks
    OrDella Knish

• prairiewinds
    17 years ago

Keep it in gear, guys I'm at the end of this. I'm looking forward to seeing the final package.

• oknish
    17 years ago

Nancy: The red Robin going into the mail now with
    Confirmation # 0305 0830 0004 6560 3858. Enjoy all the seeds. OrDella

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

More envelopes with delivery confirmations and address labels were mailed out in todays mail. Heads up!

• mogardening
    17 years ago

Hello,

I have been away too long!!!!I've gotten so busy and haven't thought about the robin in a while.
    Then I received my snail mail today........yiphee!! It's almost to me!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll be ready!!

Kate

• millybug
    17 years ago

Debbie,
    I got my delivery envelope today - thanks loads!
    Am looking forword to Red Robin - can hardly wait.
    Mildred

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

Mildred, your welcome.

I'm glad to see everything moving along smoothly.

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Heads up Kate! The robin arrived here yesterday and is now flying your way.Usps priority #01038555749911720117.Its a Fat Robin!I took out 4 different flowers and some walking onions and added a few more veggies and 10 flower packs.Thanks for the fun rr everyone!
    Nancy

• millybug
    17 years ago

I haven't heard of "Walking Onions" -- love onions!
    Will try them if there is some left -- Ha
    Also wanted to bump this up to the top again.
    Mildred

• mogardening
    17 years ago

The robin will be flying today!It's a nice big fat package. I added some heirloom tomatoes, lettuce and cantalope. Plus flowers, gourds and many different types of basils. Dorthy, it's heading your way!
    I printed the postage online so I have a different confirmation number, sorry Debbie, I hope you don't mind. The new number is 0103 8555 7499 7941
    Debbie, you really do a great job of organizing these robins! They are nothing but fun!!!!
    Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: USPS

• mogardening
    17 years ago

Okay, I'm not sure how I got the wrong confirmation number on here, I did a copy and paste from USPS, but I just looked at my receipt and it's a different number. So sorry, here's the correct one. 0103 8555 7499 7941 4300
    So sorry
    Kate

• drevalvo
    17 years ago

Got it on Saturday!

I couldn't get out to the post office today, as I planned, so I used the shipping dept. in back and sent it UPS...Hope that's okay...Leslie, it's on the way to you

http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

tracking number
    1z63519e0346431285

Here is a link that might be useful: ups tracking information

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

All of the rest of the delivery confirmation envelopes went out yesterday. You should have them by Friday.

Debbie

• lat0403
    17 years ago

I got the Robin yesterday! It's going out today. I don't have the DC # right here, but I'll post it when I get home.

• prairiewinds
    17 years ago

Way to go guys! This swap shouldn't take long at all to wrap up. Still waiting to get my DC#

• prairiewinds
    17 years ago

Just wanted to correct myself; I did get my DC#. Thanks again!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I got my envelope, thanks! Ready when it gets here. Just a few more ahead of me I guess.

• chelty2
    17 years ago

Also got my envelope. Thanks!!

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

Lost Robin is found and on it's way again! Heads up Chelty2 and Mimib1!!!!!!

• chelty2
    17 years ago

HOORAY!!! Ready and waiting. Thanks.

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

Ok guys, I am leaving on vacation Friday and wont return until Sunday April 1st. EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE post on the list when you receive the Robin and when you send it with the d/c number so there are no problems while I'm gone.

Thanks, Debbie

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

I have my envelope and am just waiting for the Robin to arrive. I will forward to Squanzon quickly. The weather is beautiful so it will get here at a wonderful time for planting! Thanks Debbie for hosting! Happy Gardening! MimiB1

• chelty2
    17 years ago

Hi Debbie,

I will post as soon as I receive the Robin. Thank you so much for hosting it and have a great vacation!!

chelty2

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Where is the robin now did millybug receive?

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

It went out on Monday so I would think that she will have it today.

Debbie

• millybug
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    Red Robin flew in today -- will fly out tomorrow;
    on the 22nd.
    It is sure a nice fat little bird!
    Will post d/c # then.
    Mildred

• millybug
    17 years ago

Red Robin is in flight again.
    Heads up Chelty -- you are next.
    It is really nice -- I took quite a few
    things out & put a lot in.
    Am going out to plant before fixing dinner.
    Thank you Deb -- for all your work!
    This is sooo great.
    Mildred

• millybug
    17 years ago

Guess I got in a rush.
    The D/C # is:
    0305 0830 0004 6560 3896
    Mildred

• chelty2
    17 years ago

Hi Red Team,

The Robin arrived today!!!!! Hooray!!!!
    I will post again when it heads for Louisiana.

chelty2

• chelty2
    17 years ago

Hi Team,
    I thought the post office was open on Saturday!!! When did they start that? Anyway, the Robin will go out Monday and I will post DC number.
    chelty2

• chelty2
    17 years ago

The Robin was mailed to Brenda in Louisiana this morning. DC# 0305 0830 0004 6560 3902.

Debbie, this has been a great Robin.......thanks for your hard work and great seeds!!

chelty2

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

I can't wait! I will post as soon as it arrives!

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

Just checking in to let you know there was nothing in the mail yet. Our mail is sooooooooo slow!!!!! It will probably be here tomorrow. I will let you know as soon as it arrives.
    Brenda

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

Whooooohooooo! The Robin landed and it is a real fatty. I have my seeds ready to put in and will try to make this a quick turn around. Sue, the DC will be 0306 3030 0000 6669 4123 and I will have it scanned at the counter. I will do my darndest to get it back to the post office this afternoon and have it winging its way to AZ. Thanks for a wonderful Robin and Happy Gardening to Everyone!
    Brenda

• MimiB1
    17 years ago

Robin is back in flight. I am heading outside to plant some of my new seeds! Debbie, I hope you had a great vacation. Thanks so much for hosting the Robin.
    Brenda

• flower_power2
    17 years ago

Thanks so much guys/gals. I'm back. If there are any problems just email me.

Debbie

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Yay! Hopefully, I'll get it today!

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I got it! I got it!

I got home late last night so didn't get a chance to go through it. Promise it will go back out tomorrow - thanks for such a great robin!

Sue G.

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

The Robin will be winging to Carol in Montana today. Delivery conf # 0306 3030 0000 6669 4147

I took out 5 packets and put in 15.

Thanks for a great robin.

• flower_power2
    16 years ago

Ok,

It looks like the Robin is on the way to the last person. Has anyone NOT received the robin other than Carol? Please email me ASAP if you havent so that I can get it to you.

Thanks, Debbie

• prairiewinds
    16 years ago

Package arrived Saturday. Just got a chance to send it back off again today. DC#0306 3030 0000 6669 4130. Thanks!

• flower_power2
    16 years ago

The Robin has arrived back at the starting point.

I would like to thank everyone who participated and I hope that everyone received seeds that they will enjoy.

Debbie

• millybug
    16 years ago

Debbie,
    I want to thank you again.
    This RR was really nice -- I liked sending it around twice!
    Mldred (Millybug)