Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keriann_lakegeneva

Dahlia Tuber Round Robin

keriann_lakegeneva
13 years ago

Hi Ya�ll!

We have enough people to do a round robin (and hopefully will get more!)

Here are the details:

Please send me your list of tubers and the qty you are trading by March 1st.

It is really important that you do not drop out after I have the lists, fellow members will be counting on your wonderful offers!

I will compile a list of what is available and send it back out to all of you. Please let me know your top 4 tubers you would like the MOST and I will try MY BEST to accommodate those requests. You can add more than 4, like colors and types you prefer but I cannot promise anything.

I will ask you send me your tubers by March 15th so I can divvy them up and get them sent back out to you by the 20th. (If you send me 10, you will get at least 10 back!) If the weather is wicked cold during that time, I will push back this date and keep you all in the loop.

You will need to send enough postage to send your original box back to you (I am thinking the USPS small flat rate postage box is the best way to send these to me and back to you). You can enclose either cash, a postage meter strip or stamps for the trip back home to you.

If you have any questions please PM me or post me (thread specified below), I want this to be fun and exciting. This is an awesome way to grow our collections and meet fellow dahlia lovers.

Think Spring!

Keriann~

PS: please follow the thread on the �Plant Exchange� titled �Dahlias for Dahlias�

Comment (1)