Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

New Wanted Swap! You will look at members who sign up for this swap list, then choose items from their list to send them. Please make sure it is on someones want list, ALTHOUGH extras can be sent in and be given at random. The plan is to have seeds sent in from your want list, I can not predict how many will come for you. So if you send in 150 then you may only get 60 sent in for you. IF there are enough extras sent in I will make it up, if not I may not be able to cover you. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS, my stash IS limited at the moment. Remember, this is based on the packets sent in to you, although I would like for it to be fair I have no control over who sends to whom, OR how many extras may be sent in.

1. There will be no limit on the amount of seeds you send in. However, they must be marked with the person they are for, either by a number they will be matched too OR their GW name, extras that maybe included could be placed in a zip baggie with EXTRAS listed on it. This will be used to fill in any gaps there maybe in make-up returns. IF you do not want the number you send in returned to you then PLEASE let me know in your package.

2. You will get the seeds sent in to you UNLESS there are 5 packs of the same thing THEN they will go in a duplicate bowl and distributed among everyone.

3. You will have until Jan. 31 to sign up and the envies must be sent to me by Feb. 20 this will give everyone time to update their list.

4. YOU MUST HAVE A WANT LIST!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR HAVE LIST BUT THE WANT LIST IS A MUST! Otherwise no one will know WHAT to send you! IF YOU PLAN TO SIGN UP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WANT LISTÂyou will have time to update BEFORE sending but PLEASE at least have something for us to look at.

5. This will be for packets received only, I will Âtry to match your returns with the number you send in, HOWEVER, I have no control over the number actually sent so you may only have a few packets sent to you, which will be available for return. UNDERSTAND THIS IS A ÂGIFT TO OTHERS SWAP.

6. Please send in a bubble envy with enough postage to send back to you. If it cost you 4 stamps to send to me then please include at least 4 stamps back. MY POST OFFICE IS ONE THAT TENDS TO OVERCHARGE HOWEVER (irks me too!) But I will handle that I guess.

7. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND IN TO ME BY FEB. 20th I plan to have these back to you by March 7 before then IF everyone sends in on time. BUT I would really like to have them back to you no later then the first week of MARCH. MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE YOUR LIST AFTER YOU RECIEVE FROM ANY OTHER SWAPS YOU ARE IN UNLESS YOU WANT DUPLICATES OF WHAT YOU ALREADY RECEIVED.

8. HAVE FUN!!! If you have a specific question you may ask it here.

9. Limited or HARD to come by seeds may be a lower number, but if you have plenty of something please include a good amount just in case some have trouble starting seeds. Large seeds of course 15 to 25 would be ok, like bean seeds. OK?!

Also this will give you some time to get some things Winter Sown and maybe you can share some of what you might have left over and it will allow you to receive some more last minute wants in time to STILL winter sow them!!!

OK, marking seeds for the person they are intended for, you can either tape them to an index card and list the seeds such as:

1. Dianthus "Siberian Blues"

2. Aquilegia/Columbine ÂRuby PortÂ

OR you can type them to a sheet of paper with your list

OR you can simple place them in a baggie with a list and name of whom they are for.

OK, I think I have covered a lot, I hope! Please sign up! Thanks, I look forward to hosting for you!

---------------------------------------Original Post ABOVE---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Added Swap info BELOW---------------------------------------------

NOTE: When your mail you bubble mailer to me, you also need to include an address label for returning to you and a list of what you sent in so I can make sure NOT to resend your seeds back to you if there are any extras to send back to anyone.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE UPDATING AFTER RECEIVING SWAP PACKAGES PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD WHEN YOU HAVE UPDATED SO THAT WE WILL KNOW TO GO LOOK AT YOUR TRADE PAGES AGAIN BEFORE MAILING OUT...THANK YOU

REMEMBER GET YOUR TRADE PAGES STARTED IF THEY ARE BLANK, and those of us who are in the other swaps we will be updating a little later so let's try to wait and send in until we can check those members list.

Those of us who are in other swaps will POST TRADE PAGE UPDATED when we change our info!

NOTE: No one needs to start sending out until around the 7 or 8 of Feb, that way this will give them time to look at those of us list that have been updated from the other swaps.

SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR LIST ARE UPDATED AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET THEM DONE BEFORE MAIL OUTS STARTS!!!! IF you don't mind getting doubles of something you already received then PLEASE leave it listed as a want!

I will do my best to make sure you get as many back as you send in. ALSO if you want all flowers or all veggies or a mix then make sure I know this too so I can send you back what you are really wanting.

I would have my trade page updated by no later then Feb 10. This still gives everyone time to check your list and mail to me. I would like to be able to mail your envies back to you by the last week of Feb. IF some of you will be a little late sending to me this is ok, BUT I would really like to get them back to you by the 1 first week of March.

I want to add that anyone can add to their list as much as they like. It was suggested in the other swap group (as suggested by agirlsgirl, Thank you dear great idea btw) to post the date you newly updated like if you added Carrots: Purple Dragon and Carrots: Thumbelina and Artichoke: Globe you would post your update like this:

01/13/09

Artichoke: Globe

Carrots: Purple Dragon

Carrots: Thumbelina

This makes it easier on those who have already checked your list to find your updated information.

Ok, about marking packs for someone else. I suggested using an index card and writing down the seeds with the persons # number and name on the top BUT this is not mandatory, you can put them in a baggie is you wish like those sandwich baggies that either fold over or zip lock. IF you use the fold over baggies make sure you secure them so that the seeds don't fall out and then you can tape a piece of paper to the baggie with the person name and #number example: #1 NCGardengirl this will let me know who it is for.

Be SURE when you send your seeds in you let me know your GW name and your number assigned to you because I will be going by the number list we have going. It just makes it easier to look at the number then try to hunt a name. Which is the reason I also am asking you to use the number# assigned to each person.

Again, if you have questions PLEASE ask them.

If you are concerned with updating your page in time after you get your swap packages back I have a quick solution: BEFORE you open you package go to your want/have page change window: As you are pulling out your new seeds to see what you have make the changes then, IF you plan on moving them to your haves (which I personally wouldn't I would open note pad or other program and transfer them there, WHY? because might not have enough to share BUT still want a record of new seeds) or you might just want note out beside some or all that you received these seeds AND if doubles of this one are wanted go ahead and note that then too.

YES I KNOW HOW EXCITED YOU WILL BE AND THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE AND IMPOSSIBLE TASK BECAUSE OF YOUR EXCITEMENT BUT some of us are gonna be posting what we got in return so this will be taking care of two things at once because you will be updating your page AND you can be making your list all at the same time!

Please remember to include:

Return Postage

Return label

Master List if you wish

Please list the person's assigned number on any seeds you have for others as this is the way I identify where the seeds are going, not by the GW name.

Thanks so much,

Your Hostess,

:) Fran

01. ncgardengirl-Fran*****

02. medontdo-Michele

03. markcase1964-Mark*****

04. lgslgs-Lynda BOX received

05. misskimmie-Kim

06. conniesc-Connie*****

07. heatherbon-Heather

08. dirtdiggin-Toni*****

09. gardeningbingo

10. grolikecrazy-Chris*****

11. douglasls-Lisa

12. beverlysc-Bev Package received x2

13. aphroditelaughs-Ellie

14. sissifriss-Myriah*****

15. chellflower-Chell*****

16. mary_grether-Mary

17. poisondartfrog-Alana*****

18. grovespirit-Iris

19. lindaruzicka-Linda*****

20. angelady-Angela*****

21. dimples31312-Dorothy

22. strmywthr3-Barbi

23. smokymist-Cheryl*****

24. jas_il-Jasmine

25. kristlindgren-Kris

26. ishareflowers-Lisa*****

27. purpleacres-Tracy***** BIG Mailer Received

28. countrygirl_sc-Gail

29. fleethart-Fleety

30. hmacdona-Heather*****

31. echinaceamaniac-Clint

32. lakedallasmary-Mary Mailer received x2

33. diana_lynn-Diana Lynn

34. smitties-Margo

35. ashle999

36. yotetrapper-Angela*****

37. mcbdz-Pattie

38. graanieb-Bea Extras received/Wist list coming soon

39. sassybutterfly_2008-Wendy*****

40. threeshyacres-Jodi*****

41. blue_ivy-Tola

42. ibartoo-Linda

43. jaleeisa-Kathy*****

44. molanic-Molanic

45. rane_grow-Iris Mailed

46.gardenmom2-Nichol

47. southerncharm1-Kathy SC1

48. kilngod-Tina*****

49. luvgardening2-Nancy*****

50. rbrady-Rhonda*****

51. dessieb-Dessie

52. Shanta_5-Shanta Mailer received

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL THE #6 THREAD IS FULL....THANK YOU :) Fran
Follow-Up Postings:

RE: UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

Hey Ladies! I got my swap envie yesterday, so I'll have additions to this list for more seeds in just a little bit. :D I have to start some laundry first! UGH!!! Did I mention I HATE laundry with a passion? rofl I do... hehe

I forgot to mention these for those that asked for them. :)

Fran, the Marigold is yours. :) I also forgot to tell you that I had some Brazilian Red Pumpkin Peppers that I put in your pack. :D

Angelady Beets are yours.

mcbdz/Patti, Pumpkin Jack and Flax are yours. :)

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to be able to share with you all and fulfill some of your wants. I really wasn't sure I'd have anything that anyone would want! LOL :D

Have These Left, First Come First Served. :D
1 pk - Gourds - Ornamental Mix
2 pks - Spaghetti Squash - 9 seeds each
1 pk - Cantaloupe Honey Rock
3 pks - Purple Spider Flower (Cleome)
1 pk - Wildflower Country Side Mix
3 pks - Datura Moon - White
1 pk - Bachelors Buttons Mixed Colors
1 pk - Zinnia Lilliput Mixed Colors

• Posted by: mcbdz 8 Louisiana (My Page) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 11:25

countrygirl,

I would love to have some of that celosia.
Thanks,
Pattie

Ok everyone here goes my extras. If it was on your want list, it is alread set aside for you.

3 Capsicum 'Medusa' Ornamental Pepper
9 Rue (yellow flowers)
1 Agastache 'lavender Hyssop'
3 Curled Parsley
5 Dill 'Long Island Mamoth'
1 Dill
5 Balloon Flower - Blue
1 Garlic Chives
3 Chives
4 Hollyhock (mix of black, white, and cream)
2 Birdhouse Gourds

Dessie

• Posted by: mcbdz 8 Louisiana (My Page) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 12:51

Dessie, I would like some-Curled Parsley, Dill, Garlic Chives, chives
thanks

Dessie/Dessieb, Could I please have:
3 Capsicum 'Medusa' Ornamental Pepper

Thank YOU!

Nancy
Luvgardening2~ #49

Dessie, I would like some-Curled Parsley, Birdhouse gourds, Dill 'Long Island Mamoth' and Hollyhock mix please if there are any left :)

Looks like we're just being insubordinate on this side for you Fanna! ROFL So sorry about that, see what I caused... I'll be RTM this time. HAHAHA

mcbdz and Luvgardening you are all set:

were 3-now 2 : Capsicum 'Medusa' Ornamental Pepper:luvgardening
9 Rue (yellow flowers)
were 3-now 2 : Curled Parsley : mcbdz
5 Dill 'Long Island Mamoth'
Gone: Dill : mcbdz
5 Balloon Flower - Blue
Gone: Garlic Chives : mcbdz
Were 3-now 2 Chives : mcbdz
4 Hollyhock (mix of black, white, and cream)
2 Birdhouse Gourds

Guess I'll be insubordinate as well..

Dessie I'd love some of the Medusa peppers as well please! ty!!

I also posted on the other thread another msg..lol

~Wendy

dirtdigin and sassybutterfly _2008 you are all set:

were 3-now 1 : Capsicum 'Medusa' Ornamental Pepper : luvgardening, sassybutterfly_2008
9 Rue (yellow flowers)
were 3-now 1 : Curled Parsley : mcbdz, dirtdiggin
were 5-now 4 : Dill 'Long Island Mamoth' : dirtdiggin
5 Balloon Flower - Blue
Were 3-now 2 : Chives : mcbdz
were 4-now 3 : Hollyhock (mix of black, white, and cream) : dirtdiggin
were 2-now 1 : Birdhouse Gourds : dirtdiggin

Dessieb, I would like to try
Capsicum 'Medusa' and
Curled Parsley

Countrygirl,
I had celosia plume type in my want list if you have not set aside one for me I would like one.

I do not know if I have clematis I have to check then I will let you know.

Thanks

• Posted by: ishareflowers 5 MA. (oemech4@aol.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 14:01

Dessie,

If there are any left I'd love the ornamental pepper seeds

Lisa

birds

• Posted by: ishareflowers 5 MA. (oemech4@aol.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 14:50

Dessie,

I;d love some birdhouse gourd seeds and does'd anyone have touch me nots. I let my friend use the rest of mine! dumb a@#!

LIsa

Dessie
I would like:
Capsicum 'Medusa' Ornamental Pepper (As I read I see these were taken darn it)
Curled Parsley
Please and thank you

Medo, could I get some sesame?
Thanks dear.

Yes SC1, and YOU called ME a RTM....lol.

• Posted by: mcbdz 8 Louisiana (My Page) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 14:54

medontdo, I would like some- sesamie seeds if there is some left. Thanks
Pattie

NEW LIST!!! :D

1 pk of ten seeds -Watermelon Florida Giant
1 pk - Sunflower Mammoth Russian
2 pks - Western Sugar Beet
2 pks - Cucumber - Unknown
1 pk - Dill - Long Island Mammoth
3 pks - Eggplant - Black Beauty
Nellie Moser Clematis - Don't know if these will sprout but if you would like to give them a try I have enough for about 8 people to try them. :)

1 Pk - Cantaloupe - Hales Jumbo
1 pk - Melon Blend Heirloom - Unknown
1 pk - Carrot - Nantes Half Long
1 pk - Watermelon - Sugar Baby
2 pks - Corn - Hybrid Ruby Queen
1 pk - Tomato - Paste Heirloom Mix
3 pks - Corn - Sweet unknown
1 pk - Black seeded simpson lettuce
2 pks - Swiss Chard
3 pks - Cilantro
1 pk - Cauliflower - Snowball X
2 pks - Kale - Blue Curled
1 pk - Broccoli - Romanesco
1 pk - Heirloom Soup Mix - semi pole
1 pk - Mint
2 pks - Basil - Sweet Italian
1 pk - Radish - Sparkler

After this I will be all done with my seeds and will be ready to mail them out!!! YAY!!! :D

WOW Kathy, That is some list you got there.

Okay, if possible, I would like:

2 pks - Swiss Chard
3 pks - Cilantro

Thank you so much!

Nancy
Luvgardening2 ~ #49

hmmm, it's rejecting my post... rtm at work again... lol!

Nancy, Swiss Chard, Cilantro, Kale Blue Curled and Honey Rock are yours. :D Thank you for putting your number by your name, that helps out soooo much in placing these where they need to go. :D I have a storm of baggies here with everyone in order, but I forgot to make a master list of names to go with the numbers! DUH, that would have made my job less confusing! haha

• Posted by: ishareflowers 5 MA. (oemech4@aol.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 15:27

southerncharm, I'd like to give eggplant a try, thank you!

Dessie, if your balloon flowers are tall, I would love some of them. I have the short version.

countrygirl, I will give a home to your burgandy leaved celosia, Thanks

I have to get off now and rest the ole neck for a bit but I'll list what is still available from my list again later on.

Lisa

Southerncharm, I would like
Eggplant - Black Beauty
Western Sugar Beet
Nellie Moser Clematis
Swiss Chard
Kale - Blue Curled
Thanks

• Posted by: kristlindgren 4 WI (kristlindgren@yahoo.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 15:38

If its not to late can I get the basil?

Kris
25. kristlindgren

• Posted by: mcbdz 8 Louisiana (My Page) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 16:20

southerncharm1, I would like some-Cilantro, Cauliflower - Snowball X, Basil - Sweet Italian, Please.
Thanks,
Pattie

Okay, I wanted to post the master list address again for those that need it, it's below. I'll update it again tonight...

Now, I'm going to go catch up on all these wonderful posts!

Blessings,
Angela

Here is a link that might be useful: Compiled Want Lists for All WOW participants

Dessie, I would like some of the balloon flowers too.

southerncharm, I will give the Nellie Moser clematis a try.

ishareflowers and jas_il, I have a pack of the Celosia in your envie.

RE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

oh, southerncharm, I would like some of the Honey Rock Cantaloupe seeds too.

Re: UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

SouthernCharm1, may I please have:

1 pk of ten seeds -Watermelon Florida Giant
1 pk - Carrot - Nantes Half Long

Blessings,
Angela (#20 Angelady)

Here is a link that might be useful: Compiled Want Lists for All WOW participants

I'm happy to share some of my portion of the Medusa peppers with Fran! :)

~Wendy

OH Wendy you are too sweet. I need to email you about something too. I will do that before to late tonight, I am getting ready to eat supper but wanted to pop on here and list who sent today.

Received today:
25. kristlindgren-Kris
You did a great job with your list too. Thank you. You are covered for your return. Just wanted you to know you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure you have a really good updated list :)

HEATHER!!!! Thank you, I looked over the list you sent. WOW there are some awesome things on there. Thank you for setting up your master list the way you did. I wanted to Thank you for the gift you sent. I can and will use them, the cards are too cute! THANK YOU....and your right, I would have prolly had a mild heart attack had you not warned me about the cost of your postage GOOD GRIEF, I am surprised you participate in these swaps in the US.
I hope you get loads and loads of seeds to cover this for you. I will be checking your list against extras to see if you want any you deserve them!

Ya'll it costed Heather almost 19.00 Canadian postage to mail to us! She sent some nice stuff, ya'll try your best to be good to her! She sent in some really nice seeds.

• Posted by: kristlindgren 4 WI (kristlindgren@yahoo.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 17:57

I went and updated my list agian. This time I did remember to put it at the bottom.

Thank you

Kris

25. kristlindgren

Fleety - Thanks for the info on the sumac. I can't wait to try a couple things with that plant!

Heather - Oh, my heavens! I just want to thank you in advance for anything you sent in for me. That's CRAZY postage. I sure hope you get tons back. I'll take another long look at your list, that's for sure! I hope others do as well!

I can't speak for everyone here, but anyone who says they're updating still, I am going to still review your lists again before I send in, so no worries there. I sure hope everyone gets their socks knocked off with this swap!

Blessings,
Angela

African Daisy - purpleacres, dessieb, sassybutterfly_2008, ishareflowers, gardenmom2, countrygirlsc, mcbdz, rane_grow, lgslgs, FANNA

Baby Blue Eyes gardenmom2, rane_grow, aphroditelaughs, blue_ivy, FANNA

Zinnia-unknown gardenmom2, dessieb

Iris-pseudalorus jas_il

Nicotiana-Chartruse&Pink mcbdz

Gaillardia-Red/Yellow fleethart, southerncharm1

Ironweed-Purple angelady

Cassia blue_ivy, mcbdz

Brown Eyed Susan -purpleacres

Red Rambler Morning Glory- kristlindgren, rane_grow

Cleome-Mix

Double Feature Cuke- southerncharm, sassybutterfly_2008

4 o'clocks-Pink

Petunia Orange Alladin 25 seeds jas_il, sassybutterfly, conniesc, gardenmom2,mcbdz

Petunia Mid Blue Titan (more purple than blue) 2520 SEEDS - jas_il

Petunia Mid Blue Primetime (this is more of a true blue) 25 15 SEEDS - jas_il,fleety

Moss Rose-Double about 1/8 tsp.- jas_il, FANNA

Coleus Raimbow Mix - maybe 15-20 seeds - angelady, jas_il, FANNA

Bachelor Button - Boy Midnight - 25 5 SEEDS gardenmom2, rane_grow,aphroditelaughs, fleety

Cypress Vine - White 10 5 SEEDS - jas_il

Jewel Mix Nasturtium - 5 SEEDS - jas_il

Things crossed out are spoken for the others I have a few left.

This will be the last time offering on these that are remaining. Please grab em up quickly if you want them.

Also Fanna would you check with Canadian Heather ...lol and see if she wants any of these items I have offered. I forgot that she can't post to the thread. Or since she can read them ....lol I am having one of those days...brain is stuck Heather if you would like any of them please email me and I will get them packed up for you!!

By the way if ya'all haven't had the wind storm yet be prepared it picked up our trampoline and carried it 150 yards away!! Wish I could have seen it flyin. Too crazy

~heather

Wow - it is so hard to keep up with all of you today!

Medo - If there is any sesame left, I would love some!

Dessie - I would love some rue - thanks!

Southern Charm - Yikes, DON'T send me all these items, just send up to four, but you can choose depending on what you have left after others have their requests filled. I am having trouble paring down the list just now. Sorry!

1 pk - Dill - Long Island Mammoth
1 pk - Cauliflower - Snowball X

Fleety - THANKS for that great info on staghorn sumac - I, for one, will use it in the future!

And thanks everyone for your generosity!!

Heather, I thought I had asked for the Bachelor Button - Boy Midnight, but I was having some pc issues. I would love them if they are still available. I would also love both of the petunias and some of the cleome mix.

Heather - We had a terrible windstorm the other day, too... Our trampoline was blown to pieces... several pieces of the netting, cord thingy around the top, etc... The base it still in good shape, thank God. The poles, etc, are all screwed up, though. Ugggh

So, since I'm a little confused on Heather's, what is the user name of the Canadian Heather? LOL

Blessings,
Angela

• Posted by: kristlindgren 4 WI (kristlindgren@yahoo.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 19:15

I thought I would share this recipe with you. I made it for supper and it was really good.

Broccoli and Beef Pizza
1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets
1/2 lb ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp flour
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 tsp oregano
1/8 tsp ground red pepper
2 large pita bread rounds split horizontally
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

In a saucepan cook broccoli, covered in a small amount of salted water for 6-8 minutes or till crisp tender. Drain well; set aside. Meanwhile cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is no longer pink and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in flour, tomato sauce, oregano and red pepper. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more and and set aside. Heat oven to 400 degree F. Arrange pita halves on baking sheet. Divide meat mixture, broccoli and cheese amoung pitas. Bake for 5 minutes or till heated through and cheese is melted.

When I make mine, because I am feeding a family of 5 I double it and use small pita rounds. I think they are wonderful.

By the way someone was asking in one of earlier threads about getting into an email exchange recipe. I'm sorry I don't remember who that was, but I would like to get in on that if I could.

Thank you,

Kris

Here is the new and last list I am offering. Most of them are from trade and have only one packet so can't split.
All are fresh seeds 2008/2009

1- Tomato cherry red
2- Tomato yellow pear
1- Cassia Alata
1- Summer crookneck squash,
1- Jacob's ladder,
1 -Tomato yellow pear,
1- Cherry profusion zinnia
1- Corn Honey cream
1- Small sugar pie pumpkin
1- Atlantic giant (pumpkin or something the packet doesn't say)
1. Field Jack pumkin 15-20 LB
1- Gourd mix
1- Red Malabar Spinach
1- Blue hubbard squash
1- Holly brook melon
1- Melon Casaba
1- Early Jersey Cabbage

Here is the previous list shows who is getting what.
1- Linaria morroccana countrygirl_sc
1- Garlic chives fleethart
1- Clematis sweet autum southerncharm1 / sassybutterfly
1- Blue vitex countrygirl_sc
1- Touch me nots pink Fran
1- Marigold snow ball countrygirl_sc
1- Marigold double white countrygirl_sc/ kristlindgren
1- Rapini Broccoli Fran (angelady I got it in trade so can't split it sorry)
1- Tomato yellow plum gardenmom
1- Tomato yellow unknown countrygirl_sc
1- Esperanza Fran
1- Mexican hat countrygirl_sc / southerncharm1
1- Aster alma potshe mix gardenmom/ sassybutterfly
2- Lettuce Butter curnch mcbdz/ angelady
2- Mustard curly angelady
1- Balsamina Impatience hot pink dessieb /gardenmom
1- Balsamina Impatience dessieb
1- Sunflower Teddy Bear (not looks like teddy bear but pretty) fran/ southerncharm1

Thanks
Jasmine

WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

She is #30 lol
I was too lazy to scroll up and check earlier.

I have you down now countrygirl_sc

We were lucky the trampoline was fine just glad the wind was blowing the way it was or it could have wound up on the roof.

LMAO

~heather

Angela, Canada Heather is 30. hmacdona-Heather*****
You are doing a good job btw.

Wow, we slowed down a lot tonight didn't we?

How is everyone getting along? Getting things almost finished up? About half through? No worries you still have time.

Please

Hey Jasmine we were posting at the same time. I would be interested in these please:

1- Jacob's ladder,
1- Cherry profusion zinnia
1- Corn Honey cream
1- Blue hubbard squash

Opps missed this post too

Wow Kris, I didnt see that recipe either...gosh you made me hungry again! It looks really good.

Yes Jasmine, the Atlantic Giant is a Pumpkin...If no one else want it I would take it too.. I want to grow some giants this year :)

RE: UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7 pumpkins

• Posted by: kristlindgren 4 WI (kristlindgren@yahoo.com) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 19:24

Can I get some of those pumpkins. Not the really big ones please. I was not thinking that far ahead in the year to put pumpkins on my want list. My kids love pumpkins, whether they are carving them or just eating whatever I make with them. (pie, cookies, bars, bread, ,muffins, or bread pudding)

Thank you

Kris
25. kristlindgren

RE: *UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

From past two years I am not growing any pumpkin, squash etc. because of bugs. I tried several methods but didn't work out anything. What you all do to save fruits? This year too I am not thinking to grow any pumkins etc.

If anybody has seeds of bitter melon and wax/ash gourd I would like some. These are from asia so bugs don't touch them.

Thanks
Jasmine

Red Malabar Spinach
Early Jersey Cabbage

Thanks SO much, Jasmine!

Blessings,
Angela

RE: UPDATE.: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#7

Fran I have your name on them.
Ok Kris, I have set aside Small sugar pie pumpkin for you.

• Posted by: mcbdz 8 Louisiana (My Page) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 19:46

Ok everyone. Yall have to slow down on putting up list for about an hour. I have to watch Survivor and can't be on to get some fast enough. LOL
Pattie

You might try this

Jasmine, I hand picked a lot of bugs off mine vines last year. I used lots of soapy water/drop of oil mix and sprayed my pumpkin plant almost everyday.
THIS year I will be interplanting to mask my plants and I plan to use a hot pepper/garlic spray to mask them and then the soapy water again if I have too. PLUS someone suggested on another forum to use a shop vac to suck up the bugs so a friend gave me a used one and I am gonna try that this year.
I am POSITIVE the neighbors will think I am nut vaccuming my veggies but I don't give a hoot if it saved them from those darn bugs!!!

Fran - What kind of bugs (maybe I missed the post :/ sorry) are you dealing with?

All, I just added a few wishes to the end of my Exchange Page. It is at the bottom labeled Added Feb 12! LOL! A girl can hope!

Jasmine - Did you see my post above? I REALLY want the red malabar spinach and somehow overlooked putting it on my want list! We posted at the same time, so I had to check... LOL

Fran - Thanks so much! I'm trying my best to keep it updated. I know it really is helpful to me and others. It's nothing compared to what you're doing, though!

Kris - That looks like a great pita recipe. I might try that soon!

Blessings,
Angela

Nancy I have added to your stash, Swiss Chard, Cilantro, Kale and Honey Rock Cant. :)

Ishareflowers I have added to yours - Eggplant Black Beauty

Jas_il I added to yours - Eggplant, W. Sugar Beet, N.M. Clematis, Swiss Chard, and Kale.

kristlindgren I added basil to yours. :)

mcbdz I added to yours - Cilantro, Cauliflower, S. Ital. Basil. :)

Countrygirl_sc I added to yours - N. M. Clematis and Honey Rock Cant. :)

Angelady I have added to yours Watermelon Florida, Nantes 1/2 longs and broccoli. :)

NEW LIST!!! UPDATED

1 pk - Sunflower Mammoth Russian
1 pk - Swiss Chard
2 pks - Dill - Long Island Mammoth
1 pk - Eggplant - Black Beauty
Nellie Moser Clematis - Don't know if these will sprout but if you would like to give them a try I have enough for about 8 people to try them. :)
1 pk - Pumpkin - Field/Jack
2 pks - Pumpkin - Atlantic Giant
1 pk - Chinese Cabbage - Michihli
1 pk - Tomato - Paste Heirloom Mix
1 pk - Heirloom Soup Mix - semi pole
1 pk - Mint
1 pk - Basil - Sweet Italian
1 pk - Radish - Sparkler

Angela yes I have marked them for you.

Fran, I loved the vaccuming method. Looks intresting. LOL

Toni, it is squash bugs...evil little devils that get on squash, pumpkins, cukes, melons and from what I seen last year anything else that is available if they don't have the others to eat. Can't kill them their shells are too tough have to kill the eggs, which isn't easy either.

Ok well, I guess I better get back to sorting seeds. I have a BUNCH that needs to be placed in the people's bag they belong in so. I need to get started.

oh one more look

Hey SC1
Which Swiss Chard is that? I might need it...lol
AND these:
1 pk - Chinese Cabbage - Michihli

• Posted by: yotetrapper (riverat@hcil.net) on Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 20:21

Southerncharm, if still left, I would like some
Nellie Moser Clematis

heatherbon, I would be interested in Petunia Mid Blue Primetime if there's any left.

Man, these offers are so exciting! I'm hardly getting my house clean at all... LOL

Are even a few of these (like 3 or 4 seeds) available?

Chinese Cabbage - Michihli
Nellie Moser Clematis

Blessings,
Angela

SouthernCharm1 - Can I please have the radish - sparkler?

Heather - Would it be possible to get the petuna mid blue primetime?

ishareflowers - yea, the balloon flowers I have are the short ones. You are more than welcome if you decied that you want them anyways.

jas-il, ishareflowers, ncgardengirl, countrygirl_sc, and Blue-Ivy, you are all set.

gone : Capsicum 'Medusa' Ornamental Pepper : luvgardening, sassybutterfly_2008, jas_il
were 9-now 8 : Rue (yellow flowers): blue-ivy
gone : Curled Parsley : mcbdz, dirtdiggin, ncgardengirl, jas_il
were 5-now 4 : Dill 'Long Island Mamoth' : dirtdiggin
were 5-now 4 : Balloon Flower - Blue : countrygirl_sc
Were 3-now 2 : Chives : mcbdz
were 4-now 3 : Hollyhock (mix of black, white, and cream) : dirtdiggin
gone : Birdhouse Gourds : dirtdiggin, ishareflowers

Dessieb, I would love the lavender hyssop ? Thanks !

~Iris

Iris you are all set.

dessieb - I've been keeping my eye on the hollyhocks. I would love a share of those, if you don't mind.

Blessings,
Angela

Fran,

I would like to try the Clematis Nelly Moser, and the Purple Cleomes.

Thanks,
Chell

Received and Update so far

02. medontdo-Michele
04. lgslgs-Lynda BOX received Thanks!
05. misskimmie-Kim
06. conniesc-Connie*****
07. heatherbon-Heather
08. dirtdiggin-Toni*****
09. gardeningbingo
11. douglasls-Lisa
16. mary_grether-Mary
18. grovespirit-Iris
20. angelady-Angela*****
21. dimples31312-Dorothy
22. strmywthr3-Barbi
24. jas_il-Jasmine
25. kristlindgren-Kris Received Mailer
28. countrygirl_sc-Gail
29. fleethart-Fleety
30. hmacdona-Heather***** Received BOX! Thank you
34. smitties-Margo
35. ashle999
37. mcbdz-Pattie
41. blue_ivy-Tola
42. ibartoo-Linda
43. jaleeisa-Kathy*****
44. molanic-Molanic
46.gardenmom2-Nichol
48. kilngod-Tina*****
50. rbrady-Rhonda*****
51. dessieb-Dessie

OFFERS TODAY: Monday Feb 9, 09

5 2 offers of okra (2 packets each) 1 markcase1964 1 southerncharm1 1 gardenmom2

10 9 offers Pumpkin Field-Jack 1 blue_ivy

10 3 offers Heirloom Paste Tomato 1 kristlindgren 1 sassybutterfly_2008 1 southerncharm1 1 gardenmom2 1 rane_grow 1 mcbdz 1 diana_lynn

2 offers Tomato Roma 1 gardenmom2 1 yotetrapper

1 offer Tomato unknown yellow countrygirl_sc

2 offers Tomato Roma 1 kristlindgren 1 heatherbon

4offers Tomato Rutgers 1 heatherbon 1 rane_grow 1 chellflower 1 yotetrapper

2 Offers Tomato yellow pear 1 sassybutterfly_2008 1 markcase1964

2 offers Tomato yellow plum 1 dirtdiggin 1 markcase1964

1 offer of at least 50 Tomato Supersteak Beefsteak kristlindgren

10 5 offers heirloom Melon Blend 1 sissifriss 1 sassybutterfly_2008 1 blue_ivy
1 countrygirl_sc 1 fleethart

1 offer Tomato Delicious 2005 1 heatherbon

1 offer Tomato Beefsteak 2004 sissifriss

2 offers Tomato Red Plum 1 ishareflowers 1 jaleeisa

1 offer Tomato Bloody Butcher luvgardening2

3 offers Tomato Red Cherry 1 kristlindgren 1 rane_grow 1 heatherbon

5 offers Freaky Greens Mix (2 packs each offer) 1 sassybutterfly_2008 1 fleethart
1 blue_ivy 1 aphroditelaughs 1 g

Comments (150)

• diana_lynn
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Nicole - balloon flowers and chives are yours

Dessie

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Wow, you all are BUSY. All these posts! Many thanks to all the posters-of-extras. Wish I'd done that with mine. I just bundled up extras and threw them in a bag for Fran to give to whomever.

Southerncharm1 - Do you still have purple cleome and mint? I'll grow them.

Jasmine - I'd LOVE yellow pear tomato seeds if they're still available.

Dessie - I've been wanting rue! Any left?

Nichol - Will keep your family in my thoughts.

Diana Lynn

• conniesc
    15 years ago

Diana_Lynn the Purple Cleome are in your stash now. :D I went to split the mint and it's now currently residing in my keyboard! ROFL I can't believe I did that,I'm so sorry. :"

List of Stuff I have left, they are sad & feel like no one wants to see them grow... hehehe

2 left - Nellie Moser Clematis - Don't know if these will sprout but if you would like to give them a try I have enough for about 8 people to try them. :)
    1 pk - Corn - Sweet unknown
    1 pk - Basil - Sweet Italian
    2 pks - Datura Moon - White

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let u know that I will be mailing my envelope out tomorrow. I just found out I will be out for a client visit next week. I apologize if you end up getting duplicates for those whose lists isn't completely updated now.

• dessieb
    15 years ago

Gail- I SOOO know what you mean. I bought a few packs to fill some wants and was planning on dividing them up. "I THINK NOT", I'll just send the pack so Fran can play a game with it or something. PLEASE If you want this type of plant and haven't seen the seeds, don't ask anyone to split it. They make amaranthus seeds look huge.LOL
    Pattie

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Gardenmom2 - you have hollyhocks coming your way too.

diana-lynn - rue is yours.

Dessie

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

Ok here is the last call for remaining items if anybody wants. I will mail my packet tomorrow and these might go as extras.

1- Tomato cherry red
    1- Cassia Alata
    1- Summer crookneck squash,
    1- Gourd mix
    1. Holly brook melon
    ------------

1- Jacob's ladder, - fran
    1 -Tomato yellow pear, - diana_lynn
    1- Cherry profusion zinnia - fran
    1- Corn Honey cream - fran
    1- Small sugar pie pumpkin - kristlindgren
    1- Atlantic giant pumpkin has 9 seeds I will split for both (Fleethart/Fran) if no problem.
    1. Field Jack pumkin 15-20 LB - Fleethart (sorry blue hubbard is taken)
    1- Red Malabar Spinach - Angelady
    1- Blue hubbard squash - Fran
    1. Melon Casaba - blue ivy (sorry others are taken)
    1. Early Jersey Cabbage - Angelady
    1. Zinnia Cherry profusion - Heather (hmacdona #30)

countrygirl_sc-Gail, clematis sweet autum is out sorry.

Thanks
    Jasmine

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Jasmine, I would like some-Cassia Alata, Summer crookneck squash. please
    Pattie

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Summer crookneck squash, - blue ivy/ mcbdz
    Cassia Alata - mcbdz

Only left
    1- Tomato cherry red
    1- Gourd mix
    1. Holly brook melon

• medontdo
    15 years ago

OHHHH my goodness!! does anyone else kinda hold their breath while reading this and then let it out at the end?? its very interesting reading, i am so sorry about your fil! when i pray i have to always pray for my gw friends and to please keep them safe and their families. because ya know,
    ok.....
    sassy, sc1, fran, mcbdz, blue ivy i have the sesamie seeds for ya, there was sooooo many in the packages that i can divide them up. so that's fine.

jas, i'm pretty sure i have some bitter melon. but not positive. eeks!! i'll go thru them this weekend. i have to clean the house again first. ya know, to make hubs happy!! LOL

sc1 do ya still have
    canteloup honey rock
    heirloom soup mix

jas do you still have any
    honey cream corn
    small sugar pie pumpkin ***
    red malabar spinich
    tomato paste heirloom mix
    melon blend heirloom

luv2garden do you still have
    early white kohlrabi
    dragon tongue bean
    painted lady scarlet runner

Hugs ~Medo

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

i forgot to leave my number!! 02
    i'll never rember to do these things!! **grinn** ~Medo

• heatherbon
    15 years ago

Jasmine, is it too late to ask for the cherry red tomato ?

~Iris

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Wow you really miss out if you even take a couple hours off....lol

If there are any reamaining I would love to have....
    Green Beans Bush and Pole
    Corn Sweet and Bicolored
    Cucumbers
    Cantaloupe
    Tomato reg. and Cherry

I know it is gettin late in the game.. I went to visit my old neighborhood and they are doing a community garden and I would love to be able to take some or all of these things to put in there.

Thanks you all it has been great getting to know all of you I have really enjoyed myself.

Fleety I read about the plane crash today how awful and the one lady was already a 9/11 widow. My heart goes out to the families. Was this close to you?

~heather

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Rane grow I have marked the Tomato red cherry for you.

Medo, I sent you an email. If you find bitter melon seeds that would be great but if not that's also ok.

• countrygirlsc, Upstate SC
    15 years ago

Nancy, I'm sorry for not posting my member number earlier. I'm #20 Angelady. Thanks again!

Blessings,
    Angela

• heatherbon
    15 years ago

Patty, about the lobelia, I'll just start some from seeds and plan on swapping plants. It has got to be easier than dividing those seeds. Dust they call it! Dust is bigger than those seeds! And how can they know they have 100 seeds in those packets! There's nothing to weigh!

southerncharm1, I made a mistake of blowing some my seeds into my keyboard yesterday! Was trying to remove something from the keyboard and forgot the seeds were sitting on a plate in front of it! Yipes!

• heatherbon
    15 years ago

miss Fanna

Do you still have that pear shaped tomato? If so sign me up for it!! lol

I know i have already asked for alot but if you don't mind I wanted to add any Yellow as well as red tomato you may have.

Thank ya

~heather #7

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

BTW never thought about trying to sow my seeds in the keyboard. How would you water it!! lol

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Hi All - I'm back again after another power outage. Only 48 hours this time, but earlier today they were telling us to expect the power to be off until Wednesday, Feb 18th.

We really thought that we were headed for a repeat of the previous outage - with only a 6 day break between them.

I'm glad I send my swap stuff out to Fran earlier this week. :)

Lynda

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Whew!

I think I'm done packing up seeds finally! I managed to put 13 packets aside for our Miss Canada, who paid all that money to send seeds to us.

LGSLGS, our little side trade... I have 26 packets coming at ya!

Fran, most of the seeds that I'm sending in were requested or spoken for on an offer so I bagged, rebagged, taped and labeled each so that it could be just thrown into the number that that person was assigned.

I do have a few loose ones in there but they are all labeled with the # bag that they should go in.

I"m having a hard time sitting up and looking down to write a master list for you. The arthritis and muscle spasms in my neck have been bad this week.

I'll try again in the morning.

Lisa

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Atleast I don't feel so alone now with sowing the seeds into the keyboard! ROFL, let me know when you figure out how to water them. I hear that Mint will grow just about anywhere... We'll see... hehehe

medo, I'm sorry I am out of those but I did add some other things to your stash I think you will like.

Heatherbon, I added Sweet Corn and Cucumbers to your stash. :)

Ok, I'm gonna get all of this mailed out tomorrow before I get started out in the yard. Our weather has been warm lately. I feel like I'm suffocating in thick clothes. lol I like my tank tops and flip flops. :D

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Seems every time I leave for a couple of days there is a new thread, smile.
    Michelle...Happy Birthday!! It's almost over, hope it was/is a good one. Thanks for Wendy (Wenders67) posting it in Seed Exchange. Probably has been moved to Conversation by now, sure we want to hear all about your day.
    I've sent you a few Bitter Gourd Seeds and Gingko too, not all sure if both- can send you some later, divided 2 pkts among think 4 of you, let you be surprised, except you Michelle...now you know it's okay to send out yours. :)
    Wendy- Sassy, thank you for those offers, have some of your wants sent too.
    Kristlin---that recipe looks just our kind, it's me who wanted to exchange recipes, leave for a day and they already forgot me, protesting...smile. Emailing you asap.
    Nichol---sorry about your FIL, prayers for him and you all,
    need strength to fight it together, have hope and faith.
    Love is not love unless it's shared.

Have a loving day everyone.

GB Bea

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Lisa honey, if you can't do a master list that is ok. I will go through the packs an tick them off. It is just a little more work for me but if you can't then you can't. I would rather do it then you be in pain.

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

02. medontdo-Michele
    04. lgslgs-Lynda BOX received
    05. misskimmie-Kim
    06. conniesc-Connie*****
    07. heatherbon-Heather
    08. dirtdiggin-Toni*****
    09. gardeningbingo
    11. douglasls-Lisa
    16. mary_grether-Mary
    18. grovespirit-Iris
    20. angelady-Angela*****
    21. dimples31312-Dorothy
    22. strmywthr3-Barbi
    24. jas_il-Jasmine
    25. kristlindgren-Kris Received mailer
    28. countrygirl_sc-Gail
    29. fleethart-Fleety
    34. smitties-Margo
    35. ashle999
    37. mcbdz-Pattie
    41. blue_ivy-Tola
    42. ibartoo-Linda
    43. jaleeisa-Kathy*****
    44. molanic-Molanic Received Box
    46.gardenmom2-Nichol
    48. kilngod-Tina*****
    50. rbrady-Rhonda*****
    51. dessieb-Dessie

HEY I actually removed some things from my list today..wooohooo. Not many but a couple!!!

HEATHER #30 thank you for the Hen and Chicks!!!

Lynda Thank you so very much for the J. Artichokes!!!

I just want you all to know that you would be amazed at the amount of packets that have already came in!

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

A little something for everyone, flower, candy, kitties, puppies!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Ok I keep forgetting this BUT I was wondering if anyone would want any:
    Garden variety Pinto beans
    we planted some last summer and man they are good fresh we picked them fresh and I froze them they are great fresh frozen too!

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Lynda (lgslgs) - I'm so sorry that you had no power again! How awful! Yikes... I sure hope it doesn't keep happening!

Okay, I've updated everyone's lists for the evening. Anyone else want a final revision just let me know as some of us are still packing seeds....

Bea - I got your message by email. Thanks so much... Sorry if I'm not getting back by email right now, but I'm still packing like crazy! I'll catch up with my email after I mail off my package to Fran. :-)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE! I hope you're feeling the GW love! :-D

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone!!

Fran, you brighten the screens for sure-beautifully, thank you.
    Angela, knew you and Fran were too busy, probably dreaming of seeds, laugh. Appreciating you both.

Kris, your broccoli recipe made me think of the way I made BROCCOLI the other day.

1 large bunch of broccoli, cooked, drained, seasoned with little olive oil, sea salt and crushed garlic. Topped it with shredded/sliced cheese (cheddar or other, sometimes combine cheeses) and unsalted saltine cracker crumbs ( use them often,also garlic or garlic powder-or both), bake until cheese melts. Sprinkle with toasted nuts if you like.
    Can be nuked before adding crackers and nuts.

Here's the simple and light dessert:

LIGHT BERRY MOUSSE

3/4 c boiling water
    1 pkg (3 oz) sugar-free strawberry (or dark cherry or other) gelatin
    1 c ice cubes
    1 1/2 c sliced fresh strawberries (or/and cherries, other berries/fruit)
    3/4 c light whipped topping (Cool whip)

In a blender, combine water and gelatin. Cover and process until gelatine is dissolved. Blend in ice cubes until partially melted. Add strawberries; process well.
    Pour intoa bowl; fold in whipped topping. Chill for 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
    Per serving: 57 cal,55 mg sodium, 0 chol, 8 g carbo, 2 mg pro, 2 g fat. ( Diabetic exchanges- 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat)

( This is almost entirely copied as I do sometimes with desserts, first time sharing copied one-except for suggestions)

Best is to have a nice -preferably fresh- bowl of FRUIT.

Love for you and to you my friends,

GB Bea

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I would love the garden variety pinto beans.

Thank you all for your kind words and love. I have been a partof you guys for only about two weeks and I feel as you are my family andbest friends. Thanks

Ok HEre are some extras:
    detroit dark red beets: 3 offers
    yellow marigolds 3 offers
    lemon balm 4 ofers
    butterhead lettuce: buttercrunch, 2 offers
    fino verde basil, 2 offers
    purple cone flower: 2 offers
    mixed hollyhocks 2 offers
    Large perennial ?hibiscus? These are from my garden, the blooms are pink with hot pink in the center and they are huge blooms, like a lunch plate size.

Fran, I wanted you to know that there were several side trades in my enve's I am mailing and I was not surehow to label. I just wrote on the outside of the env what was inside, but I am not sure that the person put it on their list, so if it is not on their list and I put it in there, it was almost certainly a side trade. I did not give anyone anything not on their list unless they took it off inthe last day or two. I have been unable to watch the last couple. I am just afraid of the side swaps getting pulled out and wanted to let you know. I am not sure how to help you on that one, sorry. Nichol

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Hey Nichol,
    Could I get these please:
    fino verde basil

The people who have been doing side trading have been putting either requested OR these are side trades and putting those in separate baggies from the regular of trade list stuff.

SO FAR NOTHING has been pulled because there haven't been enough mailers in to have dupicates just yet. SOME have had duplicates and I have either asked if you wanted the both packs or just one OR I have already been told duplicates are ok.

I will not however send 5 or 6 of the same thing unless say it is veggies like corn or beans that you tend to need a few more of.

Don't forget to tell me if you want veggies, flowers, herbs or a combo of any.

ALSO don't forget to tell me if you want duplicates I am putting this on your page I have to let me know what is already IN the bag.

Someone made a comment about a MASTER LIST> YES A MASTER LIST FOR ME IS ALSO TO MAKE SURE I DON'T GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU SENT IN.

Have a Happy V Day everyone, stay safe and enjoy your Lover's Day. Love you pet if no one is available...LOL.

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Nichol,
    Could I please have the hisbisus? I want to plant some this year to see how they do. thanks! Linda

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Gardenmom I would like
    Large perennial ?hibiscus and fino verde basil,

I am sorry for all the problems you are facing. Praying for Fill.

HEATHER #30 I really wanted some Hens and Chicks but I think you already sent your package! sigh!

Jasmine

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Howdy everyone I keep forgetting to ask if anyone has any extra bean seeds I would like any heirloom beans even if it is just a few to get me a start.

Looking for these NOT AN OFFER
    Lazy Housewife
    Dragon Tongue
    Greasy Grits
    Henderson's Black Valentine
    Hutterite Soup
    Jacob's Cattle

Flower's
    Dahlia

Breadseed Poppies

I have more that isn't on my list but at the moment I am blanking on what!
    I need a nap ALREADY!!!

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Fran ~ I've got quite a few diff kinds of poppies coming your way.. but no idea if any are breadseed! :P Can you tell I'm new at this poppy thing?
    you must've gotten that Baker's Heirloom seed catalog too.. man oh man there is some awesome veggies in there!! My want list nearly tripled LOL btw I would love some of those pintos.. my son is suddenly HUGE into refried bean burritos. I'm not so into the smell................ :P

Gardenmom2 ~ I would LOVE even just a teeny weeny bit of the fino verde basil ! please please please!!!!! lol :D

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
    ~Wendy

15 years ago

Ok, I have fran, jas il and sassy (Wendy) for the fino verd basil, so that is gone until I make packs and see if any is left. I still have more hbiscus and all the rest.
    Nichol

• blue_ivy
    15 years ago

Nichol, do you have any of the hollyhocks left ?

~Iris

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Nancy - If you have any of these left, think of me! Thanks!

Mammoth Melting Sugar Peas-leftover commercial pack
    Hard Red Winter Wheat, Trade
    Squash, Rouge Vif d' Etamps from SSE 2008
    Corn, Luther Hill White from Fedco 2009

(Blue_Ivy #41 - Makes me think of a sports team. Imagine me whispy and pale from spending years of my life in a library, donning a bright #41 jersey and heading to the football field. Ha!)

Also Nichol, very sorry to hear about your FIL. I certainly hope that modern medical knowledge is able to help in this situation.

Oh, and Fleethart, my thoughts are with those affected by the crash as well.

Happy Valentine's Day, all!

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Yes, I will put your name on the hollyhocks. I can do 1 or 2 more of the hollyhocks. Thanks

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

southerncharm1 I would love to try the Nellie Moser Clematis if you have any left. Thank you :)

I received a mix of 4 or 5 different NOID clematis and in looking up info on starting them from seed, any of the hybrids can give you completely different types other than the parent. While this is obviously undesireable with edibles, it opens a whole new world of different colored and shaped clematis blooms than most may have never seen. Then those that may be very pretty can be propagated via cuttings. Not sure if Nellie Moser is a Hybrid or not, but I'd sure love to give it a try.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Gardenmom, May I have some lemonbalm?

Does anyone have Jerusalem artichoke to share? My patch has been eaten by moles/voles. I need to start over. It is on my list... hoping someone has some.

Ok, an offer. I have cold stratified over the winter some pawpaw seeds. I could not find it on any of our swap member lists. I only have 12 extra seeds. I will send 4 swaps (3 seeds in a pack). Please let me know. Hard to germinate and keep growing.

Mark

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mark I would love to try the Pawpaw if you have some left :) Thanks :)

15 years ago

Today's Offer Saturday Feb. 14, 2009

1 offer Liatris purple from trade

1 offer Pink Mimosa from trade

1 offer Source of Ray (?) from trade

1 Echinacea Purple coneflower from trade

1 Rose of Sharon (?) from trade

1 offer Pea Dwarf Grey Sugar Comm. 2006 (.25
    seed)

1 offer Cauliflower Snowball X Comm. 2007 (.10
    seed)

1 offer Cabbage early Golden Acre Comm. 2006
    (.10 seed)

1 offer Mixed Poppies (?) from trade

1 offer Poppies (?) from trade

1 offer Poppies 2007 from trade

1 offer Poppies (?) from trade

1 offer Blanket Flower Fanfare 2008 trade

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

Fran , I would love the pink mimosa if its still available ? thanks ! and Happy Valentine's Day !

~Iris

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

Mark, being from the South, I would love to try the PawPaw seeds please.

Ok Now I need to scroll back up and see what the master list is, so I don't mess up my box.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Fran - I'd love the blanket flower fanfare if it's still available.

Lynda

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Fran, if still available I would love to try...

Cauliflower Snowball X Comm
    Liatris purple

• fleethart
    15 years ago

Fran, i would like Pea Dwarf Grey Sugar
    Thanks

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

My husband was in michigan this week and that was one of the flights he thought about taking on thursday night. He flies a lot and it just hit close to home. Clarence is not far from where we live. We are a little more out in the country. Big sigh of relief. When the news came on at 10pm they announced at the end of the broadcast that a plane had crashed by the airport, but they didn't know anything yet. By the time the 11pm news came on, it was not until after the weather that their news crews made it to the neighborhood and they announced it was a commercial plane. WIVB broadcast without commercial break until I went to bed at 2am. When my husband called to say he was alright i was so grateful. (wipes tears and sniffles)

Fran, Could i have the blanket flower, please?

BTW, DS#3 watered my keyboard once, its still a little iffy. We set it in from of the blower on the woodstove for a week. Just FYI those of you sowing in the keys LOL!

Thank all of you for the prayers. Families here are esp. close knit and things like this are difficult for anyone.
    Praying for your FIL, too Nichol.

Fleethart

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

Mark ~ I would love some of the paw paws please!!! ty :) *pickin' up paw paws put em in my pocket..* anyone remember that lil song? lol

Everyone having a good day? Bombarded w/ valentine's and chocolates and roses? Yea .. me neither ! LOL

Hugs,
    Wendy

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

I havn't been coming to check this everyday so I have no idea how to do this...but here goes..lol

I have some Peaches and Cream sweet corn, extra, that I just received in an order...got it for mom, but she had already bought some. So it's from Millington Seed company, very fresh, but has been treated with captain , thram, and methoxyclor for planting.
    I'm an organic gardener, and so will not be using these. I can break this up to be able to send to more people ...but there will be less seeds.
    So I have 3 offers of 20 seeds a pack.

Did I do that right ?