Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweety13_gw

Update-B-Day exchange-February-Ladyblues1965

sweety13
18 years ago

Happy Birthday month to Kelley!!! Ladies, lets make Kelley's month as great as Amy's!! Awesome job everyone! :)

Comments (30)

• sweety13
    Original Author
    18 years ago

This is Kelley's post I moved for her update thread so there were not 2 going, my fault, I did not see she had posted and started a thread! Steph

OHHHHHH MYYYYYY!!!!
    I recieved a package from Amybabyboy3 today. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! wow can she pack a box! In my box was an awesome blue suncatcher , a butterfly windchime a pair of guitar earrings.(They are so cute!) a womens book full of wiity sayings and 12 packs of wonderful seeds!
    Amy I cant thank you enough, I have been down in the dumps and this package just made my day!
    what fun it was opening and finding all these treasures inside.
    Happy birthday to me !
    Thanks I am very greatful to have wonderful friends here on gw!
    Kelley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow-Up Postings:

RE: UPDATE: update:2006 bday exchange-january-Ladyblues1965
    Posted by: amybabyboy3 Georgia (My Page) on Wed, Feb 1, 06 at 13:44

KELLY, IM SO GLAD THEY ARRIVED QUICKLY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. HOPE THE SEEDS HELP WITH YOUR BLUE GARDEN. YOUR GARDEN FRIEND, AMY

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

I am so brainless sometimes lol
    I copied the title from jan. and didnt change it to Feb.oh well the other one can fall off .

Kelley

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Kelley,
    Your package is one it's way Conf number 03052200000131556012. Hope you enjoy it.

Karen

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

Karen,
    Wow I got another very nice box of goodies today!!
    THank you so much for ALL the fun stuff!!
    I opened the box to find a very nice calendar with beautiful photo's, two packs of candy mmmmmm gummy hearts (needless to say they are gone lol and I didnt share!)
    then I found a really cute candle holder it is a flower and the candle sits inside the flower,two candles for it and a larger mosaic candle, a lil bell with a bird,a journal,an organizer with addy book,notpad,and daily planner a pair of garden gloves,a very nice book of garden solutions, and last but not least An OVER THE HILL DAILY DECISION MAKER WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! now I know what im gonna do each day,the choices are Tv,shop,nap,fish,eat,and golf all of the stuff I like to do. I will be able to roll this die and it will tell me what to do. how awsesome!!!
    I loved my bday presents and I thank you soooo much for another great box !
    Kelley

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Kelley,
    I am glad you liked your package. Too bad the decision maker didn't say garden on it, but I couldn't find one that did.
    Karen

• wynative
    18 years ago

Kelley ~ your package is on its way.
    Conformation #0305-0830-0004-0712-4939

Sorry I didn't get it out sooner but I was out of town for my sister's wedding. We had lots of fun :)

Hope you have a GREAT birthday month!
    Marie

• diene
    18 years ago

Good Morning Kelley;
    I shipped your package yesterday also. Maybe you will receive two in one day. That would be fun. Hope all is well. Happy Birthday month. diene

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

My OH My
    I recieved two boxes today for my birthday yippppppppyyy!!!!
    The first wonderful box I opened to find some wonserdul candy from a specialty cany store wich I am eating while I type lol in the box also was a nice card and seeds of siberian Iris,andan awesome set of oil pastels!!along with some facial skin care products for the aging lady.
    to Irene I thank you I cannot wait to try the pastels and the facial products!
    The second box I opened had some Gevalia coffee,an entire bag of chocolates mmmmmmmmm a beutiful hand cross stitched bag some very sweeet hand colored seed packs ,colored by Marie's dauughter and three packs of seeds of blue flowers ! One of witch I cant wait to plant BLUE METALIC HELLIBORUS!!!!
    Thank you Marie!!!
    I had so much fun opening my boxes .It is such a pleasure to have such great friends
    Thanks girls
    Kelley

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

OOOOOOOOPSSS!!!!! I got sidetracked by a phone call and forgot to mention the blue wish moose That was also in my box from Marie. Thank you he is adorable.I hope he brings me lots of good gigs
    Kelley

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

well darn And I spelled Diene's name wrong!I am sorry!!!! I have my brain fart day and this seems to be one of them
    I loved my boxes you guys are wonderful!!
    Kelley

• gardnwatch
    18 years ago

Kelley,
    Your package is on its way....I sent it out Friday.
    It's good to hear you're having a good birthday month.

Bonnie

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

Bonnie,
    Thank you so much for the great birthday gifts!! today I recieved 1# expresso coffee beans whooo hooo I'll be charged up now!! I love coffee and have some kind of great coffee each day in my expresso machine.I will think of you with each cup,also in my box today was a nice stationary set,some flying saucer mg seeds ,and some Lindor chocolates all of wich are gone at this time! You guys are flling out my wrinkles and filling in my waistline .LOL I love candy and have none left of any of it.If there is candy in my house I dont rest until it is gone LOL You guys are awesome ,I love everthing you have sent for me!
    Thank You so much Bonnie!!!
    Kelley

• wynative
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday Ilovefarac!!

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

Thanks Ilovefarac!

• october17
    18 years ago

I haven't received the email with the info to send Kelley's present. Can you send it to me please Sweety?
    Thanks!

• october17
    18 years ago

I'm sorry Kelley! I still don't have your info yet. Guess Steph must be really busy. I should have emailed her earlier in the month. Hopefully, I'll get it soon!

• october17
    18 years ago

gardnwatch kindly sent me your address Kelley. I'll get your box out tomorrow!

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

sorry folks I have been gone all weekend !! got cought out in the snow storm and had to stay at my moms.
    my addy is
    1298 cr 19
    Mountain Home ar 72653
    Just in case anyone else needs it. I am not worried bout putting it on here as I have plenty of protection here at the house LOL
    Thanks everyone! This has been sooooo much fun
    Kelley

• diene
    18 years ago

Hello All;
    The month is fast coming to an end and I need an address for March's birthday recipient. Am I the only one? Did Kelley have a wonderful month. Are we all having fun? This seems to have very little interaction beyond the acknowledgment of sending and receiving. Is that normal? I would love a little more communication. Does anyone else agree? Have a wonderful weekend. diene

• october17
    18 years ago

Kelley,

Did you receive the box I sent you? I sent it via US Mail.

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

I was out of town this weekend Sorry!!! I did recieve a wonderful box on thursday as I was leaving .Thanks so much I love all the teas I havent got to try any yet but I will definatley be trying some out tomarrow. The chocolates were great too!! I have had a great birthday month for sure!!!
    Thank you So Much
    Kelley

• wynative
    18 years ago

My April box is ready ~ can we have the address?

Thanks,
    Marie

• PlantladyJan
    18 years ago

Marie
    You silly...lets do March then April !! LOL
    Marie the tea is working! Promise ring for Valentine's Day! I think we really should market the stuff and yes get yourself some!! LOL

Kelley please let me know if you have received a package from me? I did get mine sent out late but I emailed you with that information and I haven't heard back from you. I have had some problems with GW and emails so I thought I would post here and double check!! I don't want anyone to think that I forgot you because that just isn't the case!!

I hope everyone in the group is doing well. Kind of a quiet group!!

Looking forward to getting to know each of you a little better through the year!!

Who has Spring Fever? I've got it bad!!! Please send me warm temps. and sunshine!!

• hummingbirddaisy
    18 years ago

Kelley ~

I haven't forgotten you. I am lagging behind. Sorry.
    Your box will be going out next week. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
    btw, you have a GORGEOUS voice woman!
    Tina

• wynative
    18 years ago

Jan, I am soooooo embarrassed!

I ment to say ~ March :) The first of the month is always so hectic & with a MAJOR case of SPRING FEVER, (My daughter & I have planted 50+ containers of seeds for winter sowing) I guess I need to read & re-read what I write...

PROMISE RING!?!?! WAHOOO!! Congrates!!! I have only had one cup of mine, maybe I need to step up the pace? hehehe

Since Kelley is having a hectic time of her own, I will be good and wait for March's & Aprils ;)

• PlantladyJan
    18 years ago

Oh Marie
    No need to be embarrassed...we're all friends here!! I was just joking as I thought your post was cute and your so organized! Wow sounds like your daughter and you have been busy planting up seeds!! Good luck with them! What are you planting? When are you able to plant outside in your area?

• gardnwatch
    18 years ago

Hi Ladies,
    I know what you mean about spring fever. I've got it too, big time. Not being able to get out and cycle around or garden in the yard has been the pits.
    I wish I could send you all sunshine and heat..but I've not seen any of that here in Maryland. I've been trying to occupy myself by planning a real afternoon High Tea Party for my sisters and me. I've bought pretty dishes and teacups and saucers off of Ebay, and now I'm planning the table linens and I'm shopping for clotted cream, lemon curd, and English pudding. It's really been fun to look at all the recipes for finger sandwiches and scones. I'm even taking an evening class from the adult education department on the history of making and serving tea. Geez, I sound like Martha Stewart.....but seriously it's helped to take away some of the winter duldrums.
    I'm the birthday girl for this month...yippee..... so there is some information for you on my gardenweb page. I hope it helps you to get to know me a bit better.
    Have a great weekend everyone.......and think Spring .

Bonnie

• diene
    18 years ago

Hello Bonnie;
    Happy Birthday month. I love your part of the world. My cousin lives there and I have another cousin down in LaPlata. My best friend from college is in Dickerson. Anyways, spring is almost upon you, you will be planting in another month. I, on the other hand, spent today with the plumber defrosting my septic system. It was one of the most unpleasant jobs in the world and I did not know it was a possibility until it happened. I was hoping that winter was almost over but this set me back psychologically.
    I love your idea of a having tea, I will have to see if I can find something to add to the party. Have a wonderful weekend. diene

• wynative
    18 years ago

Bonnie ~ your presents are on their way :)
    conformation #0305 0830 0004 0712 7121
    Happy Birthday and have a WONDERFUL month!!

I have LOTS & LOTS of Hollyhocks planted ~ black, peach, yellow, red, burgandy, bi-colors of them all and doubles of a few, (the back fence is REALLY UGLY and am trying to get enough going to cover it) that was all I was planning to do as it is my first time for winter sowing. Then Megin decided that she wanted to plant some also... Her list goes on and on but here are a few ~ 10 different colors of daisy's (that's all she could find), zinna' - several kinds, marigolds - orange/yellow & cream and some that I can't read as she use to small of stakes and a fat marker :) I should have plenty as she used all the seeds from each package, if they make it.

I ususally start putting flowers outside about the first week in April (we live in the bannana belt of WY)I like to have blooming flowers in my yard by Easter and my veggies go in the first week of May. I love this time of year but by Oct. I am soooo ready for a big freeze!

Have a great weekend everyone,
    Marie

• ladyblues1965
    18 years ago

Hi everyone! I recievd two packages recently .
    Jan's I recieved a very pretty tea towel and pot holder along with some blue flower seeds for my blues bed.
    The other box from
    Steph
    contained two nice plant markers,delphinium seeds,1# wonderful coffee,address book,journal, zinnia shaker seeds,and a strbucks coffee gift card.
    wow what a nice suprise these were . I thank You guys so much for the wonderful month Now it is Bonnies turn!!!
    I am looking for something special for you Bonnie.Will get your box in the mail soon.
    Kelley