Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

update: acres 'squash it up' & 'tomato and pepper' update

purpleacres
15 years ago

Howdee there

All mailers received will be shipped back home to there owners tomorrow Monday the 23 ed. I was able to get a good selection for everyone involved I believe. Just know I did my best to the best of my ability.

Happy gardening and post if you what to when you receive your mailer.

Acres

Mailers Received For "squash it up" and "Tomatoes and peppers only" Swap

1, Diggindirt - Toni

52 pks Tomato & Pepper (over by 2 pks)

36 pks Squash it up

2. TheHills - Kristi

45 pks Tomato & Pepper

7 pks Squash it up

3. Easttexasgardener - Tim

16 Tomato & pepper

4. Amybabyboy3 - Amy

15 Tomato & pepper

10 Squash it up

5 Booberry - Becky

45 Tomato & pepper

19 Squash it up

6. Ncgardengirl _ Fran

8 Tomato & pepper

10 Squash it up

7. Haymay - James

16 Tomato & pepper

18 Squash it up

8. Rosieo - Vicki

10 Tomato & pepper

9. Opie12- Melissa

50 Tomato & pepper

20 Squash it up

1. Gardenmon2 - Nichol

19 Tomato &pepper

12 Squash it up

11 SandysGarden - Sandy

50 tomato & pepper

1. Jill (local friend)

25 tomato & pepper

5 Squash it up

13 Andrea26wv - Andrea

16 tomato & pepper

11 squash it up

14 Luvgardening2- Nancy

26 tomato &pepper (plus extras)

23 squash it up (plus extras)

15 Plsell Patricia

30 tomato & peppers

1. Dem_pa  Donald

29 Tomato & pepper

2. Hiddenjungle  Dustin 8 Tomato and pepper

18 Joy- upspeakable - Tracy

5 tomato and pepper

7 squash it up

1. Patti1957 - patti

41 tomato and pepper

20 squash it up

2. CarolynP - Carolyn

10 squash it up

3. Yotetrapper - Angela

40 tomato & pepper

26 squash it up

4. Bonechickchris - Chris

50 tomato & pepper

29 squash it up

23 strmywthr3- Barbi

38 tomatoes & peppers

24 Sassybutterfly-2008 Wendy

30 tomato & pepper

14 squash it up plus 2 black beauty egg plant which are not squash LOL

1. Growlikecrazy - Chris

24 tomato & pepper

15 squash it up

2. Markcase1964 - Mark

25 tomato & pepper

18 Squash it up

3. Southerncharm1 - Kathy

22 Tomato & pepper

16 squash it up

Comments (36)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

YAYY!! Thanks for all your hard work Tracy! :)

~wendy

• carolynp
    15 years ago

Yes Tracy, you rock!!

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Thank you Tony, I can't wait to get mine back!!! :D

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Thank you Thank you. You are my first Swap to get back. I am so excited. Thank you for all your hard work. It is very appreciated.

Nichol

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Southerncharm Kathy - its Tracy LOL

your as forgetful as I am.

Acres - Tracy

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Oh lord, you know how embarrassing that is?!?!?! LOL I'm so sorry!!! Atleast I got the T part right! ROFL I'm so embarrassed!

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Howdee there

All mailers went out YESTERDAY the 23ed woo hoo...

If any of ya swappers get bored I have been working on a page for my hobbies and home made items take a look.

Acres

Here is a link that might be useful: Purpleacres web page

• patti1957
    15 years ago

Tracy,

Received my mailer today. Thanks so much for the wonderful selection. I am very pleased with what you gave me for both of the swaps. I am already looking forward to next year and all of your wonderful swaps.

Off topic: Your web site was totally cool. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Patti

• joy_unspeakable
    15 years ago

Tracy -

I received my seeds today. It amazes me that they travel all the way across the country in 2 days. You did a great job! Thanks for making my first seed swaps a pleasant experience - now I'm addicted.

Thanks again for your hard work!
    ~ Tracy

• strmywthr3
    15 years ago

wow! I received my package today and am loving it!

I do have a question though. I have a packet of pepper seeds that I can't read the name of. the description reads: like a red banana leg long (unk word) (unk word) beautiful. anyone know what it might be?

thanks Acres for a great job!
    Barbi

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Tracy, I rec'd my mailer today. Thank you for the great selection of seeds and for all of your hard work. I am truly addicted and you made my first swap a great experience. Great Job. Can't wait until next year.

Nichol

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Tracy,
    Thank you for all the hard work, and thank you all for the great seeds. Take care, Amy

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Tracy, I got my seeds today!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! :D I am very happy with the seeds I got back. :) I can't believe I'm the first person to buy your soaps. They smell wonderful! I will let you know what I think as soon as I get to use each of them all. The gardeners soap is fantastic! I keep my nails long and usually have to cut them all off after a day out digging in the dirt. The other day when I was working in the garden I had on gloves but still seemed to manage to get the dark dirty color under my nails, this time I didn't have to cut them off the gardeners soap got all the stain from under my nails!!! I was ecstatic! :D Oh and they didn't dry out either, you are sitting on a gold mine girlfriend!!! :D

• haymay
    15 years ago

got mine today and was very happy with what came back from both swaps!!

thanks for all the time and effort you put into this!!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Got mine today too, THANKYOU Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) and ty for the NON-squash seed too ya goof! :P

~Wendy

• opie12
    15 years ago

Received my mailer today. Thank you :-)

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    15 years ago

So glad every one is getting there mailers in a timely matter. I just did my best with what I had and i am truely glad you are all happy with your selection :) I have another idea for a swap but hubby says no swaps for a little bit. durn hubby.

Karen noo thats not it Katrina noo thats not it either hmmm KATHY thats its LOL I actually have my soap in a local store but you are in fact the first person to order it online. Way to go YOU. The gardening soap started it all for me. I love to garden and grow my tomatoes and hate having green hands. So I fixed it and came up with a way to make soap that took that away.

sassy -- glad you liked those. yummy none eggplant foods.

Well Im off to make candles

Acres

• booberry85
    15 years ago

WaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaBANG! From CA to NY in two days! Fugitaboutit! I was stunned to find my seeds in the mail today. I have to look up quite a few tomatoes and peppers. I'm really enjoying everything! I was amazed to see some of the varieties I got. I thought I was dreaming putting them on my list! Thanks everyone and big thanks to Tracy for all the hard work!

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

WOOOHOOO I received my STUFFED package of seeds today :) So many new and exciting varieties YAY!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm an addict :)

Thank you so much Tracy!!!!!!

Toni

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Got mine Wednesday I forogt to post thanks Tracy for doing this one too.

:) Fran

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

ROFL! Kathy is me!!! I guess being the first to order online makes me pretty durn special huh? hehehe

This is my story and I'm stickin to it! I was lookin at dirtdiggin Toni, before I posted that but what's even sadder is that I misspelled her name! ROFL

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Boo-- Love your new word that is fabulous and if you need help with any info on tomatoes I have a lot defined.

Toni -- Glad you think there GREATTTTTTTTTTT ( sorry could not help it)

Kathy -- you sure are a funny lady and I just had to bug you about it because that is just me.

Fran -- Wow you did not have to post goodness your soo freaking busy go get a glass of wine and jump in a hot tup and forget about seed for about a week and don't for get to breath
    I'm sort of in one of those odd moods the new shop I went into to see if they wanted to display my bath products wants me to change everything about my product and that is not what I am going to do. GRRR some people LOL I am completely up for constructive criticism but goodness every thing cant be wrong with it. But hey that is just one person and one shop and she did not wear enough purple any who to carry my products LOL

Any who I think I will list ebay stuff today and I'm soo totally glad every one is happy if any of you have any questions about seed please feel free to ask.

Acres

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Acres,

got my envie today. thank you so much for the hard work.

Mark

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

I received mine today. Thanks for the great variety of seeds. Thanks to a great hostess. I will be watching for your swaps next year. Thanks.

Don (dem_pa)

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Dirt_ I was looking at your soaps online, too and could not find $$ info for the gardeners soap. If you would be so kind to either post the info or email me (post, I asked and others may be interested too LOL :)) I am interested in it if I can fit in the budget. Although, my daughter laughed at me lat night. We were in Lowes who has had alarge display (just one) out with seeds for several weeks now. We walked by and were looking at the newly put out tubers, bulbs, rhizomes and such and lo andbehold they put up two more stand alone vege and flower displays and another flower one. I realize many will be the same, just diff. brands, but I did see several that I am going back for Sat. She just laughed b/c I was there doing the happy dance. (She is in fourth grade and mom doing the happy dance was not exactly cool). She is into the dahlia's now that she saw the pkg. for the dinnerplates. So, another project on our list of mother/daughte proj's is to grow several of these togethor. FUNFUN FUN

Nichol

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Nichol,

I just added a price list to my soap site.

Tracy

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

I just though I would let people know that the soaps are crazy INexpensive. I think they are great and I am anxious to try it. For the price, I think they will be excellent little gifts to have on hand, b/c you really can't get gifts for the price. Great Job Tracy.

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

AND they come all wrapped up with a bow and label!!! :D I have checked others homemade soaps, and they are to me outrageously priced. These are not and they are just as nice.

• carolynp
    15 years ago

Tracy, you SO rock! I was having the most lousy week and getting these seeds (which you were far TOO generous with) was such a gift! I really wanted those jarrahdale! Extra thanks to everyone who made this so much fun.

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

I got my seeds too! Thank you so much for the seeds everyone.Thank you Tracy for doing this swap! Chris

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I got mine the other day too. I was very happy with them, especially the tomatoes. I had over 60 varieties before the swap, but amazingly only recieved 2 or 3 of the ones I already had (probably because I didnt mention having them LOL)... I was impressed!

• sandysgardens
    15 years ago

Received my seed envy on Thursday! Thanks to all who sent in such a wide assortment of seeds to make this a great swap. A BIG thanks to Tracy too for her hard work.

Thanks again and wishing lots of Tomatoes and Peppers to all this summer!!

Sandy

• plsell
    15 years ago

Acres,

Got my seeds in two days ago. Thanks for a job well done. I'm going to be starting the tomato and pepper seeds tomorrow.

PLSell - Pat

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    15 years ago

howdee

So wonderful you all are liking your seeds I have soo much fun doing these swaps. I want to do another one real soo but hubby says wait a bit :-( Silly man!! LOL

Sorry I have not posted in a wile. i have been busy making soap. Soo much fun to do. I ended up with another order from a gardenweb member how neat is that? It will ship out Monday.

Well hubby is in the kitchen looking around so it must be dinner time.

Acres

• andreaz6wv
    15 years ago

I rec'd my seeds Saturday. Thank you so much. I got several I had not heard of before and think they will be lots of fun!!

Thanks so much,
    Andrea

• thehills2
    15 years ago

Tracy, I received your package! Thanks so much, a great selection! thehills