Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
northernmich

Sweet 100 Tracking

northernmich
15 years ago

Tracking on THIS thread...maybe with that chart, we'll see.
Please DO Delivery Confirmation, it was .65 cents.
Postage today was $5.75 for a total of $6.40.
#0308 0070 0001 2424 0564

To: yotetrapper (Illinois)

Comments (103)

• northernmich
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Someone may disagree with me but the order of priorities are:

God

Family

Friends

We are down the list a ways...take care of what you need to.

Earl

Prayers to your situation!

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

rosieo - take care of those babies! That's what's important here! No need to be sorry...seeds can wait! I'm so sorry for your family emergency - I can only imagine. Give them a big hug from all of us here. God bless!

• kiddo
    15 years ago

Hello everyone Just wondering what the status of the seeds are now
    Kiddo

• rosieo
    15 years ago

It went out early Monday morning, priority - DC #03050830000462493179

I didn't take anything out because it looks like I won't be planting a garden this summer - Someone wants me to raise more than peas this year, lol. I felt really bad about holding everybody up, so I added a large bag of seed packets and then I went back and threw in my seeds from Pinetree and others that I was planning on planting this year. That may not have been a great idea because now the box is jammed full and cost nearly $10 to mail, but I wanted to make it up to you guys. So feel free to pull out a few extras to reduce the weight :)

I know how excited and impatient I felt waiting for my turn so I do feel really bad for holding it up. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Here is a link that might be useful:

• highalttransplant
    15 years ago

Awwww ... you shouldn't have put ALL your seeds in there, she looks like a pretty good garden helper to me!!!

Don't you apologize for holding things up either. What you are doing is way more important than a seed swap!

Bonnie

• northernmich
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Check that confirmation number

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0004 6249 3179

Your item was delivered at 10:12 AM on April 7, 2009 in BOONE, NC 28607.

That was the number of bogartbaby's
    "The package went out this morning.
    DC# 0305 0830 0004 6249 3179
    Rosieo, hope you enjoy the selection."

Earl...???

• patti1957
    15 years ago

Any new information on this?

Patti

• northernmich
    Original Author
    15 years ago

e-mail sent to rosieo

• plsell
    15 years ago

Box went out today and is heading for Kiddo in Texas. Confirmation number is: 03073330000034716761. Thanks Earl and everyone else who participated. I really enjoyed looking through all the seeds. Most of them I had to look up on the computer so I could see what the flowers looked like.

Thanks All....PLSell

• highalttransplant
    15 years ago

Only two more states before it reaches Colorado. Yippee!!!

• austinnhanasmom
    14 years ago

I am excited too!!

Deb

• kiddo
    14 years ago

Oh my gosh ! I can't wait
    kiddo

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

Yay! I think I'm after Kiddo, right? I can't wait, I have a lot of seeds set aside to add to the box...for things I'd love to grow here but can't (too hot and dry here).

Great robin!

Sue G.

• kiddo
    14 years ago

Ok Sue your it! Confirmation #0308-2690-0001-3802-4268
    Hope you enjoy what I added
    Kiddo

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Your item was processed and left our NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 facility on April 30, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Just a reminder... the tracking number cannot be searched with hyphens..it must be a continuous series of digits

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

Yay! Can't wait.... Maybe it will come tomorrow!

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

I got the box on Saturday, I'll finish adding my contributions and send it to CO tomorrow. I'll contact the next person to make sure they are ready.

Thanks again for letting me part of this robin!

Sue G.

• austinnhanasmom
    14 years ago

YEAH - the box is in Colorado!! It arrived today (Wed).

It is getting squished so I'll find a new one and add my contributions.

I'm meeting the next person in the round robin Sat. and I'll take it with me to her - so no tracking number.

There are SO many wonderful selections - I'll only take a few seeds of the ones I select.

Thanks for including me -

Deb

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! It's finally my turn.

I'm probably the only nut that would drive over 200 miles to pick up a box of seeds, LOL, but I'm hoping to bring home some plants from the swap too. The real reason I'm going though is to visit with old friends and make a few new ones.

... and my son wants to come for the potluck, LOL!!!

Thanks Deb for bringing the box with you!

Bonnie

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Wow, that is great that you got to meet...and look the box is traveling north now :)

So far this is easier to do than a seed swap like the Dozen Dozen...as at least myself and another gal know. lol

Have fun...planting will be over by the time they get to me...but it sounds like an exciting mixture.

Earl

• austinnhanasmom
    14 years ago

Sorry to rub it in, but I just finished spring sowing some wonderful flowers from the box. Only one flower that I took needs to be saved for fall sowing...

AND the best part, I was able to empty my seed tote and am back to two boxes - YEAH!! This robin helped me reclaim my dining room table.

I grabbed some great tomato seeds (for 2010) and will replace them with more great bagged tomato seeds when the box arrives in Colorado again.

Thanks again -

Deb

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

I finally had to buy a third box, which has nothing but tomato and pepper seeds in it ... it's not full YET though!

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Well, I spent my Mother's Day afternoon sorting through all of the seeds, and found quite a few things that I'm excited about. Yesterday, I sorted and packaged up my contributions, and today I sent the box on its way to Utah.

DC# 0308 0660 0000 3761 8846

Just a suggestion or two, if that's okay? There were a few packets that had nothing written on them. It looked like someone wrote on the outside of the plastic baggie with a marker, which has since worn off. So please be sure to either put a label on the outside, or a piece of paper on the inside of the packet. Other packets didn't have enough information on them to determine what the seeds were. For example, there were packets simply labeled Daisy. Well, it could be English daisy, African daisy, Shasta daisy, Ox-Eye Daisy, etc. If the contributor didn't know the scientific name, they could have at least written a color, or height on the packet, it would have given the other participants and idea of what it might be, but chances are packets with not enough information on them, will still be in the box when the swap is over.

Oh, and one more thing ... the box probably doesn't need anymore marigolds, cosmos, or morning glories, LOL!

Bonnie

• sledge1993
    14 years ago

Hey how do i get in this?

• grolikecrazy
    14 years ago

Opened the box plump full of seeds today! I found some very intertesting ones to try next year! Thanks everyone!
    I will fill it with my contribution and sent it on its way to West Covina, California tomorrow! Chris

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

confirmation number please :)

• luvgardening2
    14 years ago

I received the package from Chris and I will have it in the mail to Oregon either today or tomorrow at the latest. I will comeback to post the DC#.

Nancy

• Vic Billings, MT
    14 years ago

OOOO!!! It's almost my turn!! This is just what I need to boost my spirits! : )

Patti1957 OR
    Dirtgiggin WA
    Vic-zn5 MT

Vic

• patti1957
    14 years ago

Yeah - I'm next!! I will be ready!

Patti

• grolikecrazy
    14 years ago

Sorry about not posting the DC# but now it's too late to matter..thank you everybody for sharing! I;ve been working like mad in the garden, I reckon we
    ll e enjoyinh the fruits of our labors in a bout a month, everything will be just beautiful! Chris

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Patti1957 OR
    Dirtgiggin WA
    Vic-zn5 MT

# Midwest

Ladylotus ND
    Kalena67 SD
    Uptreasa MI
    Northernmich MI

only seven people left...please keep us updated and please do confirmation. Waiting to hear it is in Oregon...???

• luvgardening2
    14 years ago

Sorry guys. I did not have a car, had a bunch to do before I leave town. I had to change the box because it saw better days.

DC#03082040000164056104

Nancy

• patti1957
    14 years ago

It came today!

Patti

• patti1957
    14 years ago

Toni,

It's on the way. DC# 0308 0660 0000 4980 2066

I had fun with this, if there is another round I would like to be included.

Thanks,
    Patti

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

thank you!

Almost to the Midwest...rainy and cool here, below normal temps

Earl

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

YAY!!!! The box is here and my son and I are enjoying going through it. I'll post when it's on the way and include the DC.

Toni

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Well it's off again and on its way to....

Vic-zn5 It probably won't register until tomorrow or so as it goes across from the island to the mainland.

I loaded it up with a bunch of heirloom and OP edibles and a few non edibles. Edibles were running pretty low until Patti put a nice amount of wonderful seeds in, so it's stuffed full again and on the road. There was a nice selection however I'm not much into non edibles and I'm not up on what's good and what's not in non edibles, so it looks like there's a lot of stuff...so, Vicky - Hope you enjoy :)

We had so much fun going through the different items. My DS put in a few of his own items on this one and he found a few things in the box that he wanted. It's been very fun and I do hope that the box goes around again. Come Fall, I'll have a TON of heirloom seeds to put in! So just hope it keeps going around.

DC #0103 8555 7497 5609 9386

Thanks for hosting this one Earl! :)

Toni

• Vic Billings, MT
    14 years ago

GOT IT!
    I managed to make it to the PO today and get the box, I called to see if it was there and the gal was nice enough to tell me if I came inside where the po boxes were and called to the back she would get if for me after hours!

I'm going to go open it right now, can't wait to see what's in it!

Vic

• Vic Billings, MT
    14 years ago

Wow! What a box of seeds!
    I didn't have a lot to contribute due to our new puppy destroying all of my WS containers, but I did have some to put in.

It's on it's way to Ladylotus!
    DC# 0103 8555 7497 2792 4020

Thanks Earl this was a blast!!!

• karenh71867
    14 years ago

Hi! Boy was I surprised today to get the box of seeds!! I've picked out a few things, and will send it on its way tomorrow! I'll post the DC# then. There is a very nice assortment in there! (lots of veggies!)

Karen

• karenh71867
    14 years ago

Sorry everyone! I didn't get the box out yesterday, but it is on its way to Treasa now! DC# is 0308 0730 0000 2115 9490

It's almost home Earl!!

Karen

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

My turn!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll be watching intently. Thank you, Karen. This robin's been flying a very long time. Glad it's finally coming to my house. Can't wait. Treasa

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

wow..yeah, it should be interesting...perhaps another time it will have an inventory sheet...this was my first time hosting

Earl

Thanks to all who made it happen...it was an awesome route and almost back home!

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

I received the box yesterday, went through it last night, and sent it back to Earl this morning. The dc # is 0306 3030 0001 3418 4686. Wow, the seeds! Wish it could have come sooner. Treasa

• northernmich
    Original Author
    14 years ago

yes, the last few will have to keep seed over until next season but we probably got more choices. Sure ended up not being 50/50 vege/flowers.

It went well....it did not get "lost" as I have heard some do.

Thanks to all who participated!

Earl/Michigan

• Vic Billings, MT
    14 years ago

Earl, just wanted to say a great big Thank You! This was a lot of fun (and suspence!) Maybe if you do it again we can send out 2 envies and have them go opposite ways, like you send one and me send one and that way it isn't so long of a wait for everyone. Just a thought.
    You did a great job!
    Vic

• jaynine
    14 years ago

Yes, it was fun. Thanks so much.
    Will it be going around again?? If so, I'd love to participate.

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Thank you, Earl, for hosting this swap! I really enjoyed going through that box stuffed full of seeds. If you take Vic up on the two envelope idea, maybe one could be veggies/edibles, and the other ornamentals.

Bonnie

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

It was a very fun swap and my DS and I had a whole lot of fun sifting through the box.

Thank you for hosting this one Earl!

I sure hope a nice selection made it home to you.

I agree that maybe two pkgs would be good, but they don't need to be as large as the one box.

Wouldn't it be fun to have everyone post what they take out? I think that would be a blast, to be able to see what all goes around the US and it would be fun for us to know which seeds others like that we put in.

Many like both edibles and ornamentals, so the mix is kinda nice. But I do think everyone should replace edible for edible and ornamental for ornamental.

Toni

• poisondartfrog
    14 years ago

I would like to do it again as well. It might be fun to do it in the fall when people have harvested fresh seeds. That way even if it takes a long time to make the rounds, it will be in time for the next growing season.
    Thanks for an interesting swap,
    Alana