Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dirt_under_my_nails

update: mnf frugal feb....conclusion

Well looks like all but one box made it before Valentine's Day. Once it arrives, we will be all done!! If whoever has March wants to go ahead & post it that's fine with me.

She was the winner of the LONGEST bingo game.LOL!! I think it's neat that she got it ON Valentine's day!!!Will get her prize out soon.

I'm setting here looking @ HUGE freaking snowflakes falling out of the sky. Really starting to annoy me!!!! We are NOT supposed to get this much SNOW!!!Good news as it won't affect the kids snow days as they are out for winter break till the 22nd.

later...April

Comments (15)

• smitties
    14 years ago

Congratulations Linda.

Another successful swap comes to a close. Many thanks to April for hosting. I for one had a great time.

Happy Valentines Day to all.

Margo

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I have March, but since it so SOOO early in the month I am going to wait a little bit before posting. Probably after the final box arrives, at the earliest. The theme is going to be "Spring Fling" so start plotting if you'd like!
    ~Laura

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

thanks for the congrats! I NEVER win at Bingo..which is why I don't usually play it..LOL!

Thanks April for hosting a fun swap..made this month a little bit easier to get through with all the snow (the new four letter word)

Spring Fling..that sounds like fun!

• Kathy Bull
    14 years ago

Dan, I'm so glad your kitties are enjoying that squirrel. When I saw it I thought looked like something a cat would enjoy playing with, especially when you add in the catnip! That's funny how Bump hides it and Stella finds it.

Congrats to Linda for winning the Bingo! I had two possibilities, but those numbers didn't get called. I can't imagine having all that snow to deal with! Seems like everyone got snow but us this year.

Thanks so much to April for hosting this month. I had a blast looking for stuff and can't wait for the "Spring Fling" to start!
    ~Kathy

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

Boy it's dead around here...Did we run out of tea and cookies? I can make a grocery store run if necessary!!

Heidi

• winnie850
    14 years ago

Congratulations, Linda.

April, you did a great job. Your kids are off til the 22nd! That could be great fun, do you have any fun plans?

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

Hello! Just curious, who has yet to receive this month? I'm trying to get an idea of when I'll post March. No sense in overlapping too much and stealing the last of the thunder if there is lots of time still!
    Please and thanks,
    ~Laura

• robin1962_2008
    14 years ago

Hi everyone,I`m finally back home!!My mother developed a blood clot in her lung while I was there,so we spent a couple of days at the hospital.My sister is with her this week.I just live about 5miles from her but she has no internet.
    Linda,CONGRATS TO YOU !!!I read back through the posts and thought I had won but you beat me!!I had C5,U20,P45,I59,D74
    I recieved Heidi`s box !!!She sent me a wonderful homemade card and book,yummy chocolate treats,a windchime,a fish suncatcher and Burts Bees body bar and chapstick which I needed very bad.THANK YOU,HEIDI.
    This has been a great swap.April,thank you for hosting.
    Robin

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

Robin I am glad to see that you made it back home.

I haven't received my box yet. Hopefully it will come tomorrow!!

Heidi

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

I got my box from Keiki/Robin today. I received garden gloves, scented tealight candles, Raspberry Dark chocolate cocoa mix, Mrs. Fields assorted Chocolates, and seeds~ Nasturtium, tomato, watermelon, passion flower and cupids dart and a cute Valentine that says "will you be mine".

Thank you very much Robin. I can't wait to try the cocoa.

Heidi

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

I found some adorable things for the garden today. Waiting for the next swap!

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

Yesterday I found more of the amaryllis bulbs on sale at K-Mart, 4 Kits for $10! The bulbs are still in good shape, just right for planting in the Spring! Yee-Haw!!!

April, this was a great swap! THANK YOU for hosting it!

Peace.
    -Dan

• dirt_under_my_nails
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The last box has landed!!! YAY!!! Many thanks to you all for joining in!!! That brings MNF Feb to an END!!!

later....April

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

"round of applause"

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

March will be posted today. As always a wonderful job by our lovely hostess!!