Pink Flowing

Red Flowering

Flowers

Veggies

Chocolate

OR

Chocolate SCENTED

Homemade card

Ok is that it? If anyone can think of something else to include then let me know.

OK, IF you choose to include other items that is entirely up to you and in no way is required. This is something that is meant to be fun for us, friendship oriented, and non-costly, so if a homecard and seeds are all you can do then please only do this. We all understand, and WE PICKED THIS IDEA to do and AGREED TO DO IT CHEAPLY!

DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE A HOMEMADE CARD, THIS CAN BE ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. FANCY, FRILLY, A PIECE OF PAPER WITH HEARTS ON IT. WHATEVER YOU CAN DO, CHEAP AND EASY. HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE....ALSO WE HAVE THE WHOLE MONTH OF FEBRUARY TO SEND THIS IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THERE BEFORE FEB. 14 IT IS JUST THE THEME WE ARE USING. OK?

:) Fran Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Bday Bash Cupid Swap CONT

Hi all! I hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend. It's raining here and we're expecting snow in the next couple of days. Normally I get excited about the prospect of snow but I was really looking forward to working in the yard this weekend.
How's the move going Fran? I know its been crazy trying to get everything packed up so spur of the moment. I could have month's notice and still not be prepared. The upside is, maybe moving will help to get things "cleaned out". At least that would be an upside for me:)
I can't wait to hear about the last of the boxes so we can make some guesses. I'm really looking forward to putting something special for you for your birthday Fran! Nik

Well, we just moved here a year ago. I only have what was a HAVE to basically here. Most of what I own is at my moms in a building.
Not to say we dont have a lot, we have move 5 pu truck loads and still have at least 3x maybe 4 that to go.
i have decided that I am never going to lose enough weight to get back into some of the clothes I have been carting around for YEARSSSSSS so I am going to go through them and get rid of them!
At least that is a plan, and I HAVE done it before my I get stuck in that OH I LOVED this mode and can't do it! HEHE..

Where ARE the rest of these boxes? I posted the received thing on the other thread but I am SURE Vic, Marie and Bunny haven't received yet?
Ok, STILL waiting and it is the end of the month what is going on? I KNOW Marie's was mailed, just don't know IF she received it or not.

OK ladies, please let me know...

(thanks Nikki :)! )

:) Fran

I received my box from my Secret Cupid yesterday!
I would've posted sooner, but my computer crashed Thursday, and didn't come back on until today. While I've got a minute (cuz I'm SURE it's gonna go anytime now, LOL) I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! To my SC! :O)
She sent a box full of valentine treats for the kiddos, including chocolates, suckers & other goodies. I also got a 16month calendar, a pretty hangy-upy-thingy (that's what the girls called it!). It's actually a suncatcher, one with the crystals on the end. She also sent a HANDMADE valentine! Made by a very CUTE & SPECIAL someone!! And let me just say THANK YOU to that cute someone!! I love the card! :O)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
You may not hear from me for several more days, I'm going to be begging around for a computer to borrow. LOL

Bunny thanks for posting. I am glad you let us know you received. That just leaves Vic and Marie to post.

Post a Follow-Up
Your Name:

Your Email Address:

Zone (optional):

Subject of Posting:

Optional Link URL:

Name of the Link: Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Comments (4)

• nikkineel
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

CUPID Valentine's FEB. SWAP

SEEDS with the names _____included in their titles:

Cupid

Heart

Love

Valentine

Pink Flowing

Red Flowering

Flowers

Veggies

Chocolate

OR

Chocolate SCENTED

Homemade card

Ok is that it? If anyone can think of something else to include then let me know.

OK, IF you choose to include other items that is entirely up to you and in no way is required. This is something that is meant to be fun for us, friendship oriented, and non-costly, so if a homecard and seeds are all you can do then please only do this. We all understand, and WE PICKED THIS IDEA to do and AGREED TO DO IT CHEAPLY!

DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE A HOMEMADE CARD, THIS CAN BE ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. FANCY, FRILLY, A PIECE OF PAPER WITH HEARTS ON IT. WHATEVER YOU CAN DO, CHEAP AND EASY. HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE....ALSO WE HAVE THE WHOLE MONTH OF FEBRUARY TO SEND THIS IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THERE BEFORE FEB. 14 IT IS JUST THE THEME WE ARE USING. OK?

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all! I hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend. It's raining here and we're expecting snow in the next couple of days. Normally I get excited about the prospect of snow but I was really looking forward to working in the yard this weekend.
    How's the move going Fran? I know its been crazy trying to get everything packed up so spur of the moment. I could have month's notice and still not be prepared. The upside is, maybe moving will help to get things "cleaned out". At least that would be an upside for me:)
    I can't wait to hear about the last of the boxes so we can make some guesses. I'm really looking forward to putting something special for you for your birthday Fran! Nik

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Well, we just moved here a year ago. I only have what was a HAVE to basically here. Most of what I own is at my moms in a building.
    Not to say we dont have a lot, we have move 5 pu truck loads and still have at least 3x maybe 4 that to go.
    i have decided that I am never going to lose enough weight to get back into some of the clothes I have been carting around for YEARSSSSSS so I am going to go through them and get rid of them!
    At least that is a plan, and I HAVE done it before my I get stuck in that OH I LOVED this mode and can't do it! HEHE..

Where ARE the rest of these boxes? I posted the received thing on the other thread but I am SURE Vic, Marie and Bunny haven't received yet?
    Ok, STILL waiting and it is the end of the month what is going on? I KNOW Marie's was mailed, just don't know IF she received it or not.

OK ladies, please let me know...

(thanks Nikki :)! )

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I received my box from my Secret Cupid yesterday!
    I would've posted sooner, but my computer crashed Thursday, and didn't come back on until today. While I've got a minute (cuz I'm SURE it's gonna go anytime now, LOL) I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! To my SC! :O)
    She sent a box full of valentine treats for the kiddos, including chocolates, suckers & other goodies. I also got a 16month calendar, a pretty hangy-upy-thingy (that's what the girls called it!). It's actually a suncatcher, one with the crystals on the end. She also sent a HANDMADE valentine! Made by a very CUTE & SPECIAL someone!! And let me just say THANK YOU to that cute someone!! I love the card! :O)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
    You may not hear from me for several more days, I'm going to be begging around for a computer to borrow. LOL