Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Commercial seed swap 3

Posted by ishareflowers 6a. MA. (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 12:54

This is were we should all post from now on. I have a 1st Birthday party to attend and will put some thought into actor/actresses names and will assign players a name in the am.

Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Commercial seed swap 3

I emailed you, Lisa. I want to be a *Star*.

o

I would like some Rudbeckia sputnik

o

Okay, Anyone else for the game?

We have Canyonwind, poisondart and jaynine so far.

I'll be thinking about who will be who while I fold this ton of laundry! I swear my son takes it in and charges for my services...lol

I didn't go to the mailbox yet but I got a delivery from the mailman so I am assuming no seeds today.

Lisa

o

Oh Boy, was I wrong. I decided to check the mailbox after dinner last night and it was stuffed with bubble envelopes.

I received seeds from

Jaynine
nightowl
canyonwind
pmb2005
pinkiris
poisondartfrog
zoemom
fresc1000
claylady
dirtkicker
crystalline
panhandle
atravers
roper
sjc48
mcc371
naturegirl
foreverrecycle
billings

lovesblooms and blunderbee, are you still in????

I have not heard anything from the other people that had originally signed up, I'm assuming they are not playing.

I'll be sending emails out today to those of you playing the game. Remember, each player will post one hint per star, per day.

An example posting:
Alana- your clue here
Jaynine- your clue here
Annie- your clue here

Lisa

o

These are hard not to give away immediately with obvious clues-fun game!

Jaynine, you are among the top ten earning actresses currently.

Annie, you were among the top ten earning actresses in the previous decade.

o

Lisa,
How often can we guess who we are?
Alana's right; coming up with clues is challenging!
Alana & Annie~You are both mothers.
Janine

This post was edited by jaynine on Tue, Feb 25, 14 at 8:58

o

I'm going to have to pull out :( We've been redoing our floors and our house is a disaster zone. I kept thinking we'd get done and I'd have a chance to get my seeds together... but it turns out tiling takes FOREVER. I haven't had a moment to sort through things yet.

So sorry and so sad! Next year for sure though,

o

Jaynine, one guess per day.

Blunderbee, sorry to hear that you can't play!

Lisa

o

Love games like this!

Clue time.....

Alana, you are 40 something......

Jaynine, you are 30 something......

Before I attempt to guess who I am, I will wait for Lisa to let us know if we are to guess daily!

Happy Tuesday!

Annie

o
RE: Commercial Seed swap 3

Just saw your response Lisa...

Am I Susan Sarandon?

o

Angelina Jolie?

o

Alana and Annie, you guys stink at this game...lol Your supposed to try and be vague, remember you lose when you give good clues!

I'll email you 3 in the am, let's try this again!

Jaynine, I will try and find something that you don't have as a prize. Did you see anything on the swallowtail order I posted in swap thread 2, those are the newest seeds.

o

LOLOLOL. I had a much less formal hint to give but I decided not to. I'll do better next time.

o

Just saw this this morning. I'm in. Got all my seeds ready [veg so only 25]. Spent all morning. Gotta mail now.
Oh ya, need ur mailing address. I'll try to find from last time.

o

Yay! How about a few seeds of your Lupine 'Chandelier' if you still have them? Thank you!

o

LOL!!!!!! Lisa, I was about to go down the "vulgar" road with my clues for Alana and Jaynine, but thought I might be banned on GW. I have to remember to watch my mouth!
Ditto Alana, "I'll do better next time"....hehehehe!

Jaynine...congrats! I was a bit surprised Angie was in her thirties....thought she was a 40's girl!!

Happy Evening....

Annie

o

Janine, I do still have them, they are NOT commercial. I collected them from the local nursery(with permission) in June of 2012. Do you still want them? I have 10 seeds. My little friend that used to work there wasn't there last year...bummer! He would actually point out seeds that were ready for harvesting!

I have sent emails with new names, let's try again!

Gardenerz, I'll watch for your seeds.

Lovesblooms, Have you mailed your seeds yet? If not, you have only 3 days to get them to me. I need to wrap this swap up.

Crystal in Virginia, What's your gw screen name?

Annie, I opened your package late last night, I'm going to hurt you!

Lisa

o

Lisa, I'd love to have the lupine seeds...thanks!
Annie & Alana~You two apparently had a one night stand but didn't like each other much.

This post was edited by jaynine on Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 14:29

o

Lisa, I did not receive your game email with names! Please send again when you have a chance. Thanks much!

Jaynine....LOL!

Happy Wednesday!

Annie

o

I'm out but I think I sent it from my cell phone!

o

Okay. I still suck at this game.
Annie, I could bring you flowers, but I would have to put them in the vase for you.
Jaynine, I'll have to renew my passport to bring flowers to you.
Unless, of course, I am Marilyn Monroe, in which case the game is over.

o

Well Ladies, we once again have a winner.

Alana, did you see anything else on that list in the 1st thread that interested you? If not, I have others that I can post pack by pack (work seeds so I don't have receipt BUT I have the commercial packets of most)!!!

Maybe Alana will continue to post clues so that Annie and Jaynine can continue to play OR you two can just continue until we have a second winner. I kind of like option 2, jaynine and Annie just continue until one wins (sorry Alana but you stink...lol)

Lisa (who is cracking herself up right now)

o

Am I Bridget Bardot? (I have 2 guesses but am going with this one for today.)

o

Hahahaha! This game has been fun, but not exactly in the way it is supposed to be, I guess. I'm not very good at charades, either ;)
Nice work, Janine.
Lisa, why don't you select something for me?

o

Okay Ladies,

I think you guys are just too good at this to try again.

Jaynine, I'll update my have list for you to check out. If I could talk it into my phone and have it spell correctly that would be great!

I'll think up something else tonight and post in the morning.

Lisa

o

Hi, Lisa,

Just wanted to be sure you got my email this morning--sent the package out today.

o

The game is over....I never got an email!

Congrats Alana and Janine....nicely done!

Happy Thursday!!

Annie

o

Annie, I'm sorry!

I emailed you from my phone because I was out for the afternoon. I checked my phone and see that it didn't go through. I have to tell you that I am thankful because I was using the talk feature on the phone, you know, just speak into the phone and it types for you. Well, I was frustrated with the auto correct and used a few choice words and it picked up the curse words just fine!

anyway, I'm going to start opening the rest of the envelopes and seriously sorting.

Lisa

o

Lisa, you and I love our curse words....LOL! I must say, I don't know how I would function without them!

Happy Day!

Annie

o

Good Morning,

Annie, I'll be sure and send you the boobie prize!

I'm waiting on two packages

Gardenerz, he emailed to join last minute but mailed his seeds already.

lovesblooms, who emailed that her seeds were mailed.

Hopefully, they will come today and I can get sorting. I have an unplanned guest coming to stay and my spare room is full of seeds!

Lisa

o

Okay...the last two packages have come in. Loves blooms, you sent in a box and did not include postage for the ride home. I will be doing some serious sorting this weekend and hopefully mailing out the beginning of next week. Lisa

o

Tash....I'm sorry! I forgot that you won the game. The postage is on me.

o

No problem--what with everything going on and my seeds coming last minute!

o

I'll be posting more seeds daily. I'm going to be winter sowing and passing on the left over comm/non seeds.

I'm an early bird so the rules will be the same one request per person per day. If no one has requested the items from the day before, they are up for grabs by anyone.

I will offer up now:

ruella brittanica- 2 small packets of 10/12 seeds 1 packet if only 1 person requests them.

Lisa

o

todays offerings are

calendula apricot daisy
nicandra variegated
lychnis splenden fire

Lisa

o

I'd love to try the Lychnis Splendens Fire seed. Thanks for sharing. It looks like it isn't huge so I'll find a spot to squeeze it in the garden :)

o

Is anyone interested in pumpkins/gourds? If they are already on your wish list, I got em!

I also hava a lot of melon seeds, Anyone?

Lisa

I think everyone stopped checking in.....

o

Good morning,

Todays offerings will be

lima bean- fordhook 242

pumpkin- fairytail

I should have all the packages ready to go by tonight :) I will start mailing out tomorrow.

Lisa

o

I wouldn't mind trying some of the lima bean.

Thanks

o

I need a real name with your screen name, seeds are now in their mailing envelopes and I forget who is who..lol

Lisa

Nightowls, you can email if you don't want to post your real name here.

o

I wouldn't mind trying the pumpkin.
Thanks!
Diana Blake

o

Also up for grabs

pumpkin sugar pie
gourd Mesilla dipper
gourd snake
gourd bushel
mustard india

These will be commercial xtras as long as there is postage to cover them, they are yours.

I don't think that many people are checking in so it's a free for all today. I want to close up the swap this week.

Lisa

o

Do you also need my address?

- Sarah Jones / Nightowls

: P I wrote ^ and almost left without submitting it.

o

If I'm not too late, I'd like to have a few of the Fairytale pumpkin seeds, too.

o

Hi Lisa! Hard to believe it's March 2nd already. I'll try some of the lychnis splenden fire, if you still have some of those seeds. Thank you!

o

Lisa, if you have some lychnis splenden fire....but give to Sheri (panhandle) if you do not have much!

Thanks much again for hosting this very cool swap!

Annie

o

Actually, Annie, I would love for you to have them if Lisa's running short. :) I don't think they're deer proof, but I'll double check.

o

Annie and Sherri,

Naturegirl got the lychnis seeds, it was a left over from winter sowing so I didn't have enough for all!

I will be mailing at least some packages today and the rest tomorrow.

Lisa

o

is anyone interested in Cyperus papyrus, poisondart sent this and I can't match it to anyone.

Lisa

o

Looks like fun to grow as a houseplant. I'll give it a try. Thanks, Alana!

o

What I get for skimming: I read that it was kept indoors ,but that was just for the winter. I do have a warm sunroom with two large skylights. My only concern is that it may get too big for any pot. Alana, what's your experience?

o

Oh, and I do still want the seeds--would be a big deal to me to see if I can grow such an incredible thing.

o

I sent the giant one, lovesblooms. You can start with a smaller pot, but if you want to maintain it indoors you will have to graduate to a very large pot as it matures.
If you don't have a pond to summer it in, you can use a pot without drainage that you can provide a muddy substrate in. Even in a pot, expect it to get 6 feet tall. In a pond 8-10 feet is reasonable, even in zone 7. One way around the eventual size of the clump could be dividing the spreading rhizomes once it is established to keep it inbounds.

o

Okay, thanks so much--sounds like a pretty shareable plant from what I've read so far, too. Fun!

o

I would like Cyperus papyrus if you still have. Thanks

lovesbloom, I have umbrella palm and they did good indoors. I have them from few years.

This post was edited by jas_il on Mon, Mar 3, 14 at 13:14

o

If you have not sent my envie out....If you have some Cyperus papyrus, I would love.....in a large pot with out drainage, that might be cool!

Happy Monday!

Annie

o

Well, it looks to me like cyperus is a special plant! I should have looked it up before posting BUT I was on my way to bring my Mom to see my Dad at the hospital and they were sitting there begging for a home...lol

Maybe I should do a drawing for the seeds? what do you guys think?

Lisa

o

I mailed seeds out to the following late afternoon yesterday.

Naturegirl

Jas-il

nightowls

panhandle

cghpnd

lean

I have delivery confirmations if needed.

I'll be mailing more envies this morning. I'll probably go in a few times throughout the day today.

The guy at the post office is an a$$. I went in with just 6 envies, he asked "are those the ones to weigh and then put change in before you seal". I told him yes, that it was only once a year and I would do 6/7 at a time. He told me he wanted me to go to another line and called for help!!!!!

Last call for melons and squash,dill and lavender.

o

Hi folks and hi Lisa, I'm new, so please forgive me for being dense. What melons, squash, dill and lavender are you last calling for? I must have missed something in the thread.

Promise

o

Hi Promise,

I have been posting things to be added as extras, if you are interested in anything, you would post here.

I have most of the bags ready to go BUT I would be more than happy to send you 1/2 of anything I kept for myself. I NEVER PLANT A BUNCH!

Email me a list of things you might be interested in, flowers or veggies and I will see what I can do.

Lisa

o

Lisa, you've done such a great job with this swap. Thank you for all your hard work. I'll email you as soon as I get my package. Thanks again!

o

I thought this swap would bring me seeds as spring arrived. Nope, not this year: we are still buried in the white stuff and having very cold days. A package with seeds will be even more welcome than usual this year! Maybe it will loosen the hold of Old Man Winter. I'll be sure to let you know when it arrives. Thanks so much for hosting this swap!

o

I have mailed all but 2 packages!

I had my oldest help me out on her lunch break....lol

I will mail the last 2 in the morning.

I had a cute little note with flowers on them that I printed out BUT I forgot to add them into the envelopes! I'm sorry, there isn't anything in the envies to even say they are from me.

Lisa

o

I received my package today and I LOVE everything!! Thank you so much for all your hard work. As an added bonus, my stamps didn't cancel so it traveled free for me. :)

o

Rec'd my package today as well, thank you to everyone and Lisa! =)

o

I got some very lovely seeds today. Thank you Lisa! As always, you did a great job of choosing seeds for me.
I'm going to spend some time this evening going through them more slowly and selecting some to sow this weekend.

o

Received seeds today> Many many thanks.
Planting some ( winter sow) tomorrow.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 6, 14 at 21:27

I got my seeds today! What a great selection! Lisa, GREAT JOB!! And thank you for the extras! I crossed marigolds, nasturciums and herbs off the "to buy" list. I really enjoy this swap! And many thanks, Lisa, for hosting it every year; I can't imagine the work that goes into it!
And many thanks to all who contributed seeds!
Thank you, Thank you!
Shirley!

This post was edited by sjc48 on Thu, Mar 6, 14 at 21:29

o

Got my seeds; thank you ^.^

Now, is anyone willing to swap some free time so I can get my garden bed ready? :D I really need longer days.

o

Noghtowl, I will swap you time for warm weather! We still have 3ft of snow on the ground :(

o

Lisa, gone for a few days.... but found out my seeds arrived yesterday. I will be home tonight....looking forward to opening my package full of surprises. Thanks so much!!!

Annie

o

I received my seeds yesterday. Thank you Lisa for the wonderful assortment of seeds and all your efforts in this swap! I am very happy with the selections I received.
Thanks to all who share the seeds!

o

All my wonderful seeds arrived today. Thank you, Lisa!

o

Got mine too. Thanks so much Lisa for hosting
this swap.. I've got to look up these petunia seeds.
I've got 2 varieties going right now.

o

Mine came yesterday and a bunch of them got planted today. What a great selection I received...I'm very happy with the seeds you chose for me, Lisa. Many thanks to you and to everyone for sending such wonderful varieties. Have a nice weekend all!

o

Thank you Lisa and everyone who participated!

o

Thanks Lisa and all the swappers, especially those who helped with seeds from my want list. My package arrived late yesterday and I tried to take a quick look at all the great seeds while I ate supper. Later I looked them over closely with the computer nearby to help me out with ones I didn't know. I found out Lisa put seeds in my envelope for some great plants than I didn't even know existed. Thanks for expanding my flower knowledge! I look forward to growing this season and thinking of all the gardeners who shared seeds. Thanks everyone!

o

Good Morning All,

I'm happy to see that some packages have made it home.

Aside from Shirley, I'm not seeing people posting about all the extras they received. I had 3 players donate commercial seeds this year and would like them to know that they made it to other players. In light of the cheating that went on this year, I want them to know they went to players and didn't pad my stash!!

Naturegirl sent in 150 packets of seeds and only got back around 85. She donated the rest!

Jaynine, donated 20/25 packets.

Sjc, sent in 7 extra veggie packets.

I don't care for my donated seed, it's part of being a good hostess BUT I do think that Jaynine, Nauturegirl and Sjc should be recognized for their donation to the swap.

So ladies, here's a big shout out of a THANK YOU FOR THE EXTRAS! most players got at least 5/6 extras, some as many as 20!

I added extras based on the postage amount they enclosed AND what I thought might be planted. I added in around $7 postage so everyone could get some extra seed to try out.

pmb- your seeds are on the way
lovesblooms-yours are too.

I'll continue to check back until I see that everyone has gotten their packages.

Happy Growing!

Lisa

Alana, I know I told you your stamps didn't cancel but when I went to mail your package I was told that the stamps on the envy were only .49. There were 2 that I thought were $1 and then a regular looking stamp. The guy at the desk said they were only .49 each. I guess your package came to me for under 1.50. Anyway, I added what he said was needed and returned the rest to you.

Crystalline, your package traveled to me for free but I had to use some of your stamps because your package was heavier going home.

Jaynine, I found the missing stamps, they were in the envelope you sent them in, on my visor right were I left them!

o

Yes indeed, thanks to those that sent extras! I have already sown at least half of the seeds I received and will do a few more before I finish for the season.

Lisa, the stamps weren't canceled on the return trip either.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 8, 14 at 10:05

Alana, I thought I was done for the season too, until I got my package. Most of mine were annuals, but I was able to do 6 more WS jugs this morning with seeds from this swap. I got more Lantana seeds and they are soaking as we speak! I'm planning on sowing Baby's Breath, from this swap, and Dahlberg Daisies inside on the heat mats today too.

AND!! The Begonias and Lantana sprouts are doing very well from their potting up last weekend! I'm going to have enough Begonias to do at least 8 hanging baskets! I am thrilled!

Lisa, many thanks again for a great swap!
Shirley!

o

Oh my...I just opened my package of greatness. What a selection!!!! Thanks to everyone for their generosity. Lots of extra suff in my envelope! Nature, Shirley and Janine, thanks for sending in extras galore to share with all of us! And Lisa thanks for putting in your extras....very much appreciated.

Lisa, fantastic commercial swap! You do a wonderful job!
Many Thanks!

Everyone enjoy your seeds. Happy planting...Happy gardening!

Annie

o

Hi Jasmine,

I just checked on your package, it arrived at your p.o. today at 12.19....9114901123086023576130. Hopefully, you will get it Monday morning.

Lisa

o

Thanks Lisa,
It looks it would be delivered on Monday.

o

I did receive the extra seeds in a separate baggie, and
I have started one so far, as soon as I find some more
seed flats I will start more. Should be today. Thank you
naturegirl, sjc, and jaynine for the extra seeds I believe
this will be my biggest flower garden to date if everything
goes well. Thanks everyone for making this possible.

Linda

o

Yes, thank you for the extra veggie/melon seeds. I received quite a few interesting varieties and can't wait to start them!
Soon we'll all be walking around our gardens~wearing shorts and flip flops, cursing weeds and wondering what we're going to do with all that zucchini.
Bring it on.

o

I did receive extra veggie/melon seeds as well. Thank you Naturegirl, Jaynine & Sjc for the extras!

Lisa, I did notice the envelope was heavy when I received it and guessed that they must have contain the beans/peas which I love to have. Thanks again for hosting!

o

Hi Lisa,
I got my package last week but have been away and didn't get the chance to thank you for another fine run his year! Love all the excellent varieties and extras too. Many many thanks to everyone for their generosity and especially you Lisa with all your work and attention to detail. Can't wait to get started this week!!!
Ann

o

Thank you so much Lisa. I received my seeds today and it was better than I imagined! The seeds are great I can't wait to germinate them. Also thank you to everyone involved. Happy Spring Folks!

o

Just seeing these new threads Lisa, have been relying on email and never saw your replies until today :-0. Apologies for no seed list, bad newbie mistake!

In one msg 'lean' was listed as seeds sent...was that supposed to be Leeann? Hubbs checked the P.O. box last Friday but nothing then. Can have him check again tomorrow if so. Thanks so much for the replies and hard work!
Had to inside garden early, so we have a pretty bunch of veggie & flower seedlings coming up :D

o

Hello, I'm happy to see seeds making it home :>

I have not seen postings from Gardenerz, jas_il, zoemom, MCC, Cghpnd, billings and claylady. They have been delivered.

Leann, this is the info on your package. I copied it from the usps website. It says it was delivered.

USPS Tracking™
Tracking Number: 9114901123086023576116

delivered

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, March 6, 2014

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
First-Class Package Service

Features:

USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

March 6, 2014 , 5:46 pm

Delivered .
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202

March 6, 2014 , 10:31 am
Available for Pickup .
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202

March 6, 2014 , 10:28 am
Arrival at Post Office .
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202

March 5, 2014 , 9:34 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility .
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72206

March 3, 2014
Depart USPS Sort Facility .
BOSTON, MA 02205

March 3, 2014 , 9:50 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility .
BOSTON, MA 02205

March 3, 2014 , 6:20 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility .
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876

March 3, 2014 , 4:14 pm
Acceptance .
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876

o

Lisa,

Thank you for all your hard work on on this swap. I am hopeful that my seeds will arrive today :) Do you have the tracking number by chance? Thanks!

Jessica

o

Thanks everybody! I got my seeds last week, and am sooo thrilled, and thanks for the extras too!!

o

Hi Jessica,

I just looked up the package, I don't know what the issue is!!
users.

Tracking Number: 9114901123086023576994

in-transit

Expected Delivery Day: Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
First-Class Package Service

Features:

USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

March 11, 2014 , 8:43 am

Sorting Complete .
HUTCHINSON, MN 55350

March 11, 2014 , 8:00 am
Arrival at Post Office .
HUTCHINSON, MN 55350

March 10, 2014
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401

March 10, 2014 , 5:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401

March 9, 2014 , 2:40 pm
SAINT PAUL, MN 55121

March 8, 2014
SAINT PAUL, MN 55121

March 8, 2014 , 1:31 pm
SAINT PAUL, MN 55121

March 5, 2014
BOSTON, MA 02205

March 4, 2014 , 9:24 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility .
BOSTON, MA 02205

March 4, 2014 , 6:06 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility .
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876

March 4, 2014 , 1:51 pm
Acceptance .
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876

o

Got my seeds and extras. Thanks everyone for sending extras. Thanks

o

Hi Lisa,

Postman just delivered the seeds to my house. If only I could have had a few more hours of patience :) Thank you! I am excited to look through all of my goodies once I get home.

Jessica

o

Just want to say Thank You, ladies! My husband brought home my pack last night as I returned home with seed starter trays and sunlight flouresent bulbs to a busted garage door and a water leak.

I haven't opened my gift of seeds, because it will be a special event later today. Sore head-to-toe after 2week bedroom redo, yet gratefully anticipating this delightful reward.

Thank you so much for my new baby seeds!

o

Overcome with gratitude today...holding my dream cottage garden in the palms of my hands. Truly an answered prayer.

Thank you so much Lisa, fellow swappers. Abundant blessings

o

Greatly appreciate all my new seed packets. Especially excited for several cucumber varieties as that was the only vegetable that I did not have enough for this summer's garden! Now I need to spend some serious time figuring out what to plan and envisioning the layout of my next garden. So many seeds :) ... so little space :(

o

I got my package today--very happy with what I received, with extras aplenty! Thank you for working so hard to make this swap fun and fruitful, Sandy--and thanks to all the generous seed senders.

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 19, 14 at 6:32

Well I finally made it home yesterday. Sure missed it.

Anywhoo I opened my package and I am very very happy.
I received the package last week but unfortunately had an emergency to attend to.
thank you Lisa for putting together such a wonderful and organized swap. I appreciate the time and effort.
Now hopefully no more snow!

Have a great day everyone.
Thank you to everyone. I love Everything I received. I'm so excited to get them started.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here