Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wilmoth_gw

NEW: 100 for 100 round robin

wilmoth
16 years ago

This round robin is for interested people to send 100 seed packs for 100 in return..... All I ask is THAT EVERYONE packs a variety......... So if someone sends 100 marigolds they will be returned back to you........... We are looking for variety here.......... So all interested persons can sign up........... The deadline for SEEDS DUE TO ME IS is March 25TH .......... Mailout is April the first... just in time for all of us to plant new things.......... So sign up everyone........ You know you will get 100 packs in return........ because it takes 100 to enter this round robin........ I think we could get a great variety this way......All seeds due to be mailed in a sasbe with return label to keep our seeds safe in shipping....... sign up today..................HUGS..........Donna

Comments (106)

• candycow
    16 years ago

mine went out mon

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Mine went out Priority yesterday, so you should get them tomorrow, I hope!
    Becki

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I sent mine on Monday, panicked (sp) and did them second day mail cause I misread the dates. I love this swap its such a great way to refresh your seed box.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I still don't have your address Donna and I haven't had a response to my recent email so I guess I won't be participating in this after all................
    :(

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Her address is in previous posts. I think it is the 21st or 22nd post from the top.

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello everyone.......... I will update the received list sat or sunday evening and I have 1-2 people to recieve yet...I will begin packing these for mail out soon ..........they will go out the first week of April........ I have been in the hospital one half of this month with my father....... He was recently diagnosed with cancer and we have had a really really rough month... I thank all of you for joining this round robin and please bear with me if these are a little late getting out to you.....Thanks to everyone.......... I will post again soon .....Donna

• Ann
    16 years ago

Donna:

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I'll put him on my ever-increasing list of people to pray for.

I'll look forward to the seeds when they get here!

Thanks, Ann

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am going to begin packing seeds tonight I beleive everyone is in but I will update you tomorrow on who all I have....I will try to get some of your seed wishes if you sent a list although I cannot guarantee anything I can only work with what I have recieved this should be a great round robin I cant wait to open all of these and see what a great selection we have I am going to go ahead and start another new 100 for 100 part 2 so feel free to join that one also I will post when these go out so you can be looking for them I have help tonight so I hope to get at least 1/2 of these ready for mail out for tuesday ........will let you know as I mail them ....................................Donna

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

You have my seeds now, Donna so I'm hoping I will be in this first round............May 15th is way too late to plant anything here in Arizona...............

Thanks again for hosting..............

Sue

• skohler
    16 years ago

Have the seeds been mailed out yet ?? can hardly wait
    to see what everyone has shared .
    thanks donna & hope your dad is feeling better .

susie

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am still sorting I go with my father for chemo so I am a little behind but I am trying to give everyone a good variety please bear with me I plan to send some of these out tomorrow I will post who is mailed as they go out....Squanzon I have your seeds and I hope you will be pleased for joining us this go around.....To everyone with my father being recently diagnosed with cancer I am behind I am usually right on time with these so please bear with me in my tardiness and thanks to all of you for your prayers and kind words.....Donna

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Hi Donna, don't worry I am sure everyone is understanding. I know that I certainly am. My difficulties lie with my son and his wife (seperated) with one baby and another on the way. As messed up as I am, I can not imagine what it would be like for one of my parents to have to undergo chemo and deal with cancer. As far as I am concerned, please take your time. Sonja

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello everyone all seeds for this round robin will be in the mail Saturday 1/2 going out tomorrow and the other 1/2 going out Saturday I finally feel back on track and I thank GOD for it.......I hope you will all like your seeds........ Donna

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I need an address for BETH K. AND CANDY S. also..... SIM AND SKOHLER ...............THESE 4 PEOPLE I CANNOT MAIL OUT TILL I HAVE AN ADDRESS I have misplaced these 4 ADDRESSES all the other packages are in the mail....... thanks to everyone...DONNA

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Thank you Donna for doing this swap! I hope everything is much better with your Daddy. Keeping you in our thoughts.

Thanks again,
    Pixie

• skohler
    16 years ago

I EMAILED MY ADDRESS TO YOU > I Had sent you a self address return in my bubbler attached to the return postage .

Please let me know you recieved it this time .
    thank you
    susie

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Hi, I am glad things are going better for you. Take care of yourself. I will email when the seeds arrive. Thank you so much for taking the time to do all of this. I can't begin to imagine what a huge undertaking it must be. Thanks again, Sonja

• jessewo
    16 years ago

Hi Donna! I just sent you an e-mail w/my address-let me know if you receive it-thanks! BK

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I have one package here with out an address.... I made a list of all the ones that went out so I am missing someone and I dont want to post names on the web so can all of you send me a email with g-web name and address I have yours skohler actually I have everyones except this one package and I cannot get it out till I have an address....I know it is an inconvience and I know these went out late but I really did my best.....The 4 in my post above I have....but I have another one here no name ---no address.....Again I am so sorry this roundrobin has been a mess I had 3 going at one time and with dad sick it just really overwhelmed me but I learned a lesson only one at a time for me from now on.................I hope everyone will like their seeds and let me know when you recieve them ......thanks......Wilmoth

• Ann
    16 years ago

Donna: I sent email to you as requested. Thanks, Ann Freniere

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

Hi Donna, just wanted to let you know I've sent you an email. Let me know if you do not get it.
    Karen/kalena67

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Hi Donna,

Sent ya an email, please let me know if you don't get it.

Thank you again for all the hard work you have put into this swap.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I sent you an email too, Donna. Let me know if you don't get it..............

Sue G.

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I sent an email with the requested information.
    Thanks, Alana

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

sent the email

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I sent the email this morning also.

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Everyone who e mailed me your seeds are on the way ........I still need addresses from the following please......tracy34683.......linda 0210........dem-pa............momcat.......... AND ............anyone else .........who has not sent me theirs in an e-mail....... as I stated earlier ......I accidentally posted 2 packages twice to the same person and the other return envelopes were discarded..........So, now I have no way to find it....I have a list of sent packages here but I cannot post your names on Gardenweb ....so please email me ....I know these are on the way ....as well as some others....
    CANDYCOW..........
    ZZTOPSOIL......
    BRENDA IN OK...........
    SQUAZON...........
    KALENA67.........
    PANCHIRO..........
    KRISTENLINDGREN.........
    POISONDARTFROG..........
    PIXIESLUVSPLANTS...........
    SUZYDAZE.......
    BECKILOVE..........
    KMPSMOM..................
    JESSEW
    HAPPYSEED.....
    IBARTOO................
    SKOHLER......................
    FLOWERYUGA...................
    AND KANDITUFT .......

If you are not on the above list then I still need your name and address to verify for sure who I am missing here.............thanks...... Wilmoth

• Ann
    16 years ago

Thanks, Donna. Hope you can focus on the beautiful spring weather now that this is done. Still praying for your dad and you. Cheers, Ann

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I got my seeds today! Nice assortment! Thanks to all who participated, and especially to Donna for hosting!
    Alana

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Woo hoo! They are on their way! I can't wait! Thanks, Donna!

I'm thinking of you and your dad.

Hugs,
    Becki

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Hey Donna, I'M RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for hosting this round robin! I was like a kid in a free candy store this morning. I received wonderful seeds and many that I have wanted for a long time. My newly fixed garden spaces are ready and some have been planted. Thanks to everyone that joined the swap. I am so excited!!!!!! You know it really is true, we do revert to children!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again, Sonja (happyseed)

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

I too received my seeds today. Thanks for all the great seeds. Thanks to a great host.

dem_pa

• jessewo
    16 years ago

Your package was the perfect end to a great day! My sister's oldest son received his Eagle Scout badge, I snagged 35 winter sowing jugs from the meal afterward, & I came home to my seeds! Perfect! Thanks for a great trade!

• Ann
    16 years ago

Oh my goodness Donna. What a bounty came in the mail on Friday! I can't possibly plant, let alone start all of these. I guess I'll just have to trade...LOL! Thanks for organizing this, Ann

• karenh71867
    16 years ago

Donna, I received my package of seeds today! :^) Thank you so much for hosting this swap! I LOVE going through all of the seeds!!

Karen

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I got mine today! Thank you so much! I can't wait to go through them all!!!
    Becki

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I got my seeds today, I would like to say thank you to everyone who sent seeds, and a very big THANK YOU to Donna for taking the time out of her day to do this.

Kris

• skohler
    16 years ago

SEEDS ARRIVED HAVEN HAD A CHANCE TO PEEK YET
    TY
    SUSIE

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I have not received anything.

Name is S GUANZON

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

Seeds arrived today and I couldn't wait to open the package! Thank you everyone, especially Donna

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Still no seeds :(

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    16 years ago

S Guanzon they were mailed the same day give it a day or 2 may be a mail glitch..... I am happy everyone got some of the seeds they wanted and some new ones too........ I can only hope everyone will participate with me again under happier times.......Thanks to everyone....S Guanzon let me know when they arrive thanks ..........donna..............p.s. I addressed it S Quazon for S Guanzon sorry for the miss spell....

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

Donna, Thanks so much, my seeds arrived today,. I have to get up and get my work done now so I can go thru them all this afternoon. I will keep you in my prayers. Hope things are better soon. Linda

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

WOW!!! I got my seeds today, such an awesome mix of seeds too!!! Thank you everyone for sharing and especially THANK YOU, Donna for doing this swap. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

Received my seeds!!!

Thank you so much Donna for the wonderful variety and all the hard work you did for this swap!

Sue G.

• brenda_in_ok
    16 years ago

Still no seeds here- if they don't get here soon it will be too late to plant some of them.

• candycow
    16 years ago

i havent recieved any

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I can't understand the time it is taking to get these seeds to different players since they were mailed out......Candycow and Brenda in Ok let me know something Monday or tues??????????????????? I hope I can figure out what is going on with this.............. Brenda in OK yours was mailed the same day as the others.........Candycow you were mailed later my fault for losing YOUR address......Still look at the recieved dates of the players and all mailed the same day..........odd......let me know when you get these...................................Donna

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Candy and Brenda in OK have you recieved these yet?

• wilmoth
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello, I can only assume you both got your round robin exchange as I haven't heard from either of you ......I sent e-mails also.........thanks......... Donna