Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Crafters Cottage Round Robin

Posted by lunamoon 5 MA (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 10, 06 at 16:05

This is an anything goes sort of round robin. The only hitch is that everything must be handmade. I'm working on a bunch of things to put in the box right now. The package must be sent with delivery confirmation.

If you are interested, please send me your name and address.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Crafters Cottage Round Robin

I would LOVE to join. I'm always working on all kinds of handmade items! And will have plenty to add in the box!

I'll send my info. by email.

Deb
Image hosting by Photobucket

o

Luna,
I love handcrafted & homemade items so I would like to join. However I need to know when the deadline for sending is first. I don't want to sign on to something where I might have trouble meeting the deadline.

o

Oh this sounds wonderful! Please count me in as well :-)
Tina

o

Debbie~ I am going to accept sign ups for about a week and then organize the order in which she is going to fly. If you need a certain time frame, let me know and I can place you in the robin accordingly.

o

janell,

count me in, please :) information on it's way.

maryanne

o

Cool! I wanna join!
Amanda 'romando'

o

Don't forget to send me your name and address if you would like to join.

So far I have info for:
debbya
hummingbirddaisy

o

I like to join also, I will email you my address. Thanks, Amy

o

Jenell,
I sent you my info. Thanks.

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 12, 06 at 21:52

Dearest Janell, I would love to join in this robin, also. You know that as long as I live, I will never forget how wonderful you were to me in my very first year-long pal swap. You were such a blessing month after month. Mary Ellen/Mellen

o

janell,

just checking in to make sure you got my info. i sent it through GW.

thanks,
maryanne

o

Mary Ellen~ Thanks for your kind words! I enjoyed being your Secret Pal and am glad that you were happy with the things I sent you.

Earthly~ I didn't get your info. Can you please send it again?

This robin looks like it is shaping up nicely! So far I have info for:

DebbyA
hummingbirddaisy
Amybabyboy3
Debbie SW OK
Mellen
romando

o

Just bumping this up to the top, so we get more to join in!

o

janell

i sent it again just now.

maryanne/earthly

o

This one sounds like fun. Please sign me up! Info on its way.

Lil

o

lil, glad to see ya "up and around". hope you are well

maryanne

o

Earthly~ I received your info this time. Thanks for resending it.

We are up to 9 people so far!

o

I would love to join. I made clay ornaments and jewelry for 30 years as my business. Love the crafts. clay_lady

o

Clay lady~ Please send me your address if you would like to join.

o

I am going to accept sign ups for this through the weekend and then will get it organized and flying next week.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Jenell

o

I would love to join! Include me Thanks Rosie

o

Can you tell me how this is going to work? I would like to join but would like more information. Thanks Tanarae

o

tanarae~ This is how it works..... I am going to fill up a box with things that I made and then send it to the first person. They take out whatever they like and replace it with an equal amount of things then send it to the next person who does the same. And on it goes.... The package needs to be sent priority with delivery confirmation so it can be tracked. Once the robin is in flight I will start a new thread where everyone can post when they received and sent the package and what they picked out.

o

is it to late for me? i just got done making soy candle when ifound this robin.. it must be fate...lol

o

Soy candles.... Efrosty, your in! LOL! :)
I love soy candles, and just started using them, they don't seem to produce all the black soot that regular candles do. Also, they seem to burn slower. Have you been making/using them for a while?

o

flowersandbirds4ever & efrosty~ Please send me your addresses if you would like to join. Thanks!

o

I have info for the following people:

DebbyA
hummingbirddaisy
Amybabyboy3
Debbie SW OK
Mellen
romando
earthlydelights
lilylouise
clay lady
tanarae
efrosty1

I'll give it until tomorrow if anyone else would like to sign up as I am waiting on one other person.

I hope to get the robin flying sometime this week. I still have to finish up a few things that I am going to include. My 4 year old has been sick with pneumonia so I haven't had a lot of time lately to work on my crafts. I will definately get it out this week though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here