Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: tomato peppers and heirlooms round robin

Posted by michael81 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 10, 09 at 16:38

hi i have decided to throw a round robin and was lookin for people who were intrested heres how it will go
send seeds to me and a want list i will try to match up wants as well as possable you will recive seeds pack for pack new and old seeds are fair game but let me know how old thay are limit of fifty packs per package if you dont want seeds past a certian date let me know and a min of six tomato or pepper seed per pack and no more then three packs of commen things and five of uncommen so people get a good selection also it would be nice to include some stamps i can cover envolopes drop me a line if your inrested

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: tomato peppers and heirlooms round robin

I would be interested. I missed the other tomato and pepper swap. I was a day late for sign up. Let me know if its a go and when the seeds should be there by.

Tammy

o

the deadline for sign up will be the end of the month to let people have a good chance to get on bourdso far its just you

o

Michael I noticed you signed up the day you started this post and you dont have an email link listed.
Why don't you put something up on your page for folks to look at?

o

hi its been a few days since i posted so im still taken people for the swap let me know

o

well im starting to get discoraged i need ten people at least to do a decent round robin i have two so let me know if you are intrested

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here