Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
markcase1964

UPDATE: now cut that out! cuttngs and bulb swap #6

markcase1964
15 years ago

NOW Cut that OUT! Cuttings & Bulbs swap.

This swap is for cuttings and live portions of plants of any type. Rhizomes, woody cuttings, leaf cuttings, bulbs, any part of a plant that you know will root and "clone" the plant.

This is as much an educational swap as it is about giving someone cuttings. Please research how your cuttings need to be treated so they will root. When you send your cuttings, please include directions on how to root your plant.

Now the rules:

1) Sign ups will be until March 1, 2009.

2) You will need to package and mail your cuttings in a priority mailer so they reach me on March 12 or 13, 2009.

3) I have a crew of volunteers that will sort, repackage and help ship the packages on the weekend so they can be returned in the mail on March 16, 2009 by priority mail.

4) When you send your cuttings, include postage for a small flat rate box ($10.35) and a return mailing label in your package so it can be returned to you.

5) Post on this forum what types of plants you can make cuttings and what type of cutting you are making (woody, leaf, rhizome, bulb, etc) and how many you can make like this:

Figs, Civil War Era unnamed variety: wood cuttings. (I can make as many as you like)

Lemongrass, bulbs (I have 10 to share)

Blue bearded iris, rhizome (I have 6 to share)

Pampas Grass, rhizome (I have 8 to share)

Lucky Bamboo, stem cuttings (I have 6 to share)

Butterfly Bush, woody cuttings (I can make as many as you like)

6) Read through what is being offered and send me an email what you wish to get and from whom.

7) On March 2-4, I will contact the person making available cuttings and tell them how many cuttings they need to send.

8) When sending your cuttings, wrap woody sections with a damp paper towel or newspaper and put into an zip lock bag or a cut 20 ounce soda bottle.

9) Rhizomes and bulbs need to be sent bare root or in loose peat.

10) Leaf cuttings need to be layered in damp (NOT WET) paper towels and put into a zip lock bag.

Please research your plants. There is a LOT we can all learn about cuttings and propagating them. If you have any questions, please ask.

Mark

Comments (150)

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Wendy,

I won't be needing the shallots. I got some seeds coming now. Don't worry about me getting anything..... I have so much coming, I will be busy for a month!

Mark

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Barb - Sorry you had to leave the swap. I hope everything is alright.

Wendy - Are the kids OK?

Mark - Is there anything you have been wanting for a while and just haven't gotten? I would be delighted to send something special for the host (especially if I already have it in my stash) Why don't you list a couple somethings very special you have been wanting. I know this was a lot of work and I really appreciate everything you have done. (And everything you are going to be doing) ***Would love to be a fly on the wall when all those packages start arriving**** Hope you warned the wife ;-)

Tammy

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Thanks Mark for the spreadsheet. Noticed a few more things to add to my want list, can't figure how I missed them:

zinaray:judy mogil rhyzomes, ginger swirl rhyzomes,perfume counter rhyzomes,love the sun rhyzomes

angelady:yukon gold tater,kennebek taters, jersey hybrid male asparagus,the other asparagus also ,quinot strawberries lots,

greenthumb:varie.philo,apple cuttings,peach tree cuttings,balloon plants,hardy ice plant,red potomac tater,

luvsgardening:rooted fig,pink geranium,viburnum

gardeningmom2:african violets,clematis, lily of valley as much as you can give me, daisy,creeping phlox, dark purple butterfly bush
    Thanks a bunch for offering these things. Chris

• patti1957
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone

I have received the spreadsheet and if still available I would love to get some of the things that were offered at the start of the swap. If these things are not available don't worry I am getting plenty already.

Sassybutterfly2008: Jasmine vine, magnolia, dwarf watermelon crepe myrtle, weeping willow, gardenia, heavenly bamboo, monkey grass.

growlikecrazy: pussywillow, double mock orange, mullbery male and female, redbud, oregon grape, bougainvillea double, red japenese maple lacy, redtwig dogwood, virginia creeper, trumpet vine orange, compfrey, concorde and candace grape and if the carob is a go would love some of that.

Greenthumbgrow: raspberry

Kamil: lily of the valley

Dirtdiggin: could you add your himalayian and evergreen blackberries to my list?

Mark: could you add aloe saponaria, ginger, bamboo, cival war fig to my list?

Now remember that if any of this is not available it will be okay.

Thank you for the spreadsheet Mark. I would also like to thank you for making this happen, I am not sure many could pull this off as well as you. I know that I couldn't.

Patti

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Its supposed to be a BIG snow storm!!!! The biggest if the season!!!! 10-12 inches......why....why o why........the ground just thawed out completely...and now I wonder if the ground will defrost in time for the swap....and I have practice CAPT testing this week....and what I get on it determines what classes I will take next year, hope the snow doesnt hit us......

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

I know. We are suppost to get a ton also(6-8). I have sprouts all over my yard. I hope they are alright through the snow.

I have everything covered from the previous requests except the raspberry patti requested. I do not have that one - I don't remember who offered it but if there are any left would you add her for one.

Tammy;-)

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Patti, Have you down for the blackberries.

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Mark I am putting my guess on the weight of the combined packages at 63 pounds.

I didn't hear about the snow and hope we don't get hit either! Kim

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

I'll guess 87 lbs

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

I have to guess 107 pounds for the total.

Zinaray- Can I have some fall yellow crocus.

Dirtdiggin- Can I have some alpine strawberries?

Ladygreensleeves- Can I have some white angel trumpet?

Mark- Can I have 2 of your pampass grass, and some of each of your pecans?

Kamil

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just got home from church and the WHOLE yard is covered with freezing rain. It is still raining, and sleet starting!

Kamil, I hope it passes you by so you can get your test done. I know, that is a ROUGH one and all help you can get is valuable.

I have updated the spreadsheet again with all the requests. Thanks for helping out!

Here are out guesses so far:
    Plant one: 63 pounds
    Dirtdiggin: 87 pounds
    Kamil: 107 pounds

Any other guesses???

We are also supposed to get the largest storm in years. They are now predicting 7-10 inches. For NC, that is a disaster! I went to the store on the way home from church: no milk, bread or eggs... LOL! A snow storm makes people panic around here.

Mark

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Hi everyone. I am hoping you are not getting tons of snow, but according to the weather, you are. Sorry. I have everything covered that has been requested so far except for the Lily of the Valley. It has not started peeking up yet and it is supposed to rain here everyday this week. It MIGHT clear up wed. but FIL is in hospital again and notsure that I will be able to WED> I a crossing my fingers, but I just wanted to let everyone know up front. If I can't, I will def. have it in summer swap, of course. I will do my best. I hope everyone understands and is not upset. Sorry, but I will try my best.

Nichol

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

I'll guess 54 lbs.

I hope many miss getting the storm. We were supposed to get 2-4" of snow according to the weather last evening but now it looks like it might miss us. Of course, with the weather, give it a few hours and it will change!

Jeanne

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

I am guessing: 123 lbs.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

As unbelievable as this is.. we actually have SNOW outside. We MIGHT get snow here maybe every 4-5 years... it has been snowing almost nonstop since about 8:30am. However the temps have not been below freezing yet, it's beautiful tho. I took some pics .. If I can find my darn uploader thingie.. I'll share! lol The kids had a blast throwing snowballs at eachother (and ME!) We are supposed to get down to 22-25 degrees tonight... kinda wish I'd already dug everything up for the swap.. lol Ah well, we'll see how it goes :)

Yes, ty my daughter is doing fine, we cleaned up her finger really well, put the bacterial ointment on and wrapped it up. Looked good this morning, so she's on the mend. I appreciate you guys asking. :)

I hope Barb is ok?

Patti ~ I put you down for all your requests :) On the monkey grass, my mom used to leave it long all winter and mow it down in early spring, so if it looks kinda ratty, no worries, just pop it in the ground, give it about a week and trim it down some. It'll shoot out like crazy when it starts growing.

*going to make something warm and cozy for dinner :)

~Wendy

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sandlapper_Rose: 54 pounds
    Gardenmom2: 123 pounds

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I'm sorry... It's been really hectic here over the last few days... what are the guesses for?

Blessings,
    Angela

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Angela,

contest: how many total pounds our cuttings will be. I will take the total weight off the USPS labels. Winner gets a rooted LSU Gold Fig.

Mark

15 years ago

97 lbs.

:-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone...

My guess is 118.

I may not be checking in for the next 3-4 days. I know a lot of you know about my loss in January. Well the doc said I was ok to start working out about 3.5 weeks ago. (I decieded to give it a little more time) I started tonight and I have been having some major problems since. I called the doc and he said to give it 2 hours and call him back if symptoms are still going on so that would be 1/2 hour from now. I am just reclinded back and still now right.

I AM still in the swap please do not count me out. I just wanted to let you know I may need to go to doc/hos tonight/tommorrow.

Probably will be taking it realllly easy the next couple days. Keep fingers crossed I don't have to go to ER. (And send some prayers my way)

Will check back as soon as I can.

If anyone would please let others know on my other posts I would really appreciate.

All swaps are still a go on my end. I may just be out of commission for a couple days.

Thanks,
    Tammy

15 years ago

Oh, Tammy! I will certainly be praying. I didn't know anything before from in January. I am very sorry for your loss.

Barb, I'm sorry to see you had to leave us, but understand that things do come up. We're sorry to see you go!

NEW OFFER:
    I believe these are tulips that are purple in color. I honestly didn't know what it was until just now, and I LOVE tulips! For the first 3 years that we've lived here, I saw what I thought was ornamental grass that seemed to stay green year round here in zone 8. Last year, I actually watered them a little more than usual, and a flower spike came up through the center, but the bed is so overfilled with greenery that I thought was ornamental grass, that I didn't realize still that it might be a flower. I guess you can tell that I didn't know a thing about plants! Well, after viewing pictures of the entire plant of a tulip, not just the flower itself, it's very clear that what I thought was ornamental grass is the leaves of this flower! I never realized that leaves could look like this before! Well, this bed should have plenty enough to share some for everyone who wants some, so just let me know.

Oh, and one more thing... These are flowering right now... I will have to cut it back to send the bulb, so most likely, it won't flower for you this year.

You kmow what's funny? I almost posted this as an ornamental grass a few times, but didn't know what it was called, so I didn't! What a trip... LOL... Okay, I know, I know... I'm VERY new to gardening... I'm really feeling a big DUH here... LOL

Blessings,
    Angela

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Tammy, I will definitely have you in my thoughts and prayers. You take care of yourself and I hope that soon we will hear that you are okay.

Barb, I hope everything is okay with you as well.

Dan, I hope there is improvement with your sister. We miss you.

Anyone one else who is ill or having other problems, I will be thinking of you and hoping all turns out well.

No snow here at this point. I think the rain and freezing temperatures have not coincided at this point. There may be a little overnight. We'll see...

Jeanne

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tammy,

Take care of what you need to get done. We are here to support you.

Angelady: 97 pounds
    greenthumbgrow: 118 pounds

We woke up to 8 inches of snow! first, 1/2 of freezing rain, then about an inch of sleet then now the snow! Won't be going anywhere today. Nothing will be open!

Angel, If there are tulips left at the end, one of the people helping me with the swap has a purple garden. It would be nice to give her some if you have any extra. Thank you

Mark

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

Well....outside....there is 10 inches of snow......no school today...tests are cancelled....ugh...one more day added to the end of the year...

I am praying for u Tammy!!!

Angela may I have a couple tulips?

Kamil

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Well, here are some pictures from our house on this SNOWY day. Kamil, I feel your pain. One day taken away from my summer vacation too!

never thought I would need these. bought them at a winter clearance two years ago for 25 cents for yard decorations!

My chickens have NO CLUE what to do with this!

Here's that weeping cherry tree you are getting cuttings for.

Hmmm.... I really don't feel like sitting outside in this, do you?

Have a safe, fun day.

Mark

15 years ago

Wow! Incredible pictures!

Kamil and Mark - I'll be happy to send those in. I'll send extras, too, if possible, depending on how many want them.

Does anyone know if it's typical that the leaves stay green year round? They do for me here in zone 8. I was just curious if they usually do that or not.

Blessings,
    Angela

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Wow gorgeous pics Mark, love what you said about the shovels.. that's too funny!

Tammy ~Sending good positive thoughts & energy your way and prayers upward. BIG hugs to you!!!!

Angela ~ here in zone 7 the tulips do not stay green year round, they get yellowish and kinda not so pretty..lol then go dormant til next spring. My neighbor across the street has them all around his mailbox it's always such a nice reminder of Spring on the way when you see them!

Mark my guess is 136 lbs. I gotta take a look at that spreadsheet today, this wkend has been so crazy I just haven't really had the time.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. My kids were totally bummed they still had school today even tho there was frozen snow in the yard..lol In fact my son was downright MAD! :P

Hugs,
    Wendy

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

OK everyone I didn't have to go to the ER and I seem to be alright today. Really scared me last night. I will not be working out for the next month or so (obviously) Any I guess I better start out VERY SLLLoooooow. I think I may have started a little to much at once but I honestly felt fine the whole time or I wouldn't have. But my body didn't obviously think I was ready. Can't go into details as it is a little personal. But thanks for everyones prayers last night.

Really appreciated. Anyway just wanted to let you know I am back. (never really gone I guess, just knew that if I did have to go in that i wouldn't have a chance to get on here and let everyone know)

OK Anyway! I am sitting in the recliner with my feet up thinking spring, as the snow is still pouring down. Its like a white out.

Angela - I don't think that is normal. My tulips are coming up right now (hope there alright through all this snow) but usually go down after blooming. (but of course you are in 8 and I am in 7 so I may be wrong here)-And of course yours is not blooming. PS. I would love one or two bulbs to try a different color.

Mark - Wonderful photos. My yard is looking exactly the same right now. I am going to have DH throw some bird seed out once it stops so the birds we have don't have to scround around to find something. BTW - What day would you suggest us actually mail the package out to you? I want to make sure i don't go too early or too late.

I think the snow is beautiful! I always say if its going to be cold out it might as well snow. I like warm weather but can't have my way all the time I guess (unless I move)

Daughter is sooo excited. Dad just took her outside to ride their fourwheelers on the trails behind the house. (Hers is only a small plastic one that goes very slow- but she loves it) DH wanted to get her a real one. I said not until 6. (She IS only 4.5 and still my baby) Ok ok I know I may be over protective.

Anyway... Everyone just keep thinking Spring!
    I am getting ready to sit here and draw up my veggie garden plans I have to move around some stuff to make room for some new ones I just gotta try.

Tammy

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Tammy, I'm glad that nothing came of your concerns. Be careful and start MUCH slower ;) take your time and be well. You have your whole life to work yourself back up. It doesn't have to happen in one day.

Well it's been a busy day. Getting a jump on Spring Cleaning...digging stuff for the swap and the list goes on. Still recovering from my cold, but can't stand sitting around anymore!
    DH & DS started coming down with my bug, but stuffed them full of vitamins and garlic and it's taking a side step WOOHOO! If they get it...it's worse than me having it, cause my time ends up nursing them.

Anyway, today DS and I spent some time in the sun - Yeah last week snow...this week sun and a beautiful day! We dug blackberry roots :)

Didn't think of it, but I have LOTS of wild blackberry vines as well if anyone wants any. They aren't nearly as prolific as the other two, but I do have them.

We had to bottle a batch of blackberry brandy (used the himalayan b.berries for it) that we infused over the past month. Had to clean out the freezer of berries so we can fill it up this coming season and what a way to do it! We ended up with 4 gallons!!! It's the most beautiful deep scarlet color...and it's like blackberry honey in a glass. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

We use the blackberries for almost everything. Muffins, Jam, Pies, Wine, Brandy...and the list goes on.

Anyway, thought I'd stop in and tell y'all how my day went ;)

Take care,

Toni

• patti1957
    15 years ago

Hi All,

Tammy, please take care of yourself.

Toni, I would love the "recipe".

When is everyone planning on sending their boxes? I am trying to figure out what day I should mail mine.

Patti

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

Hey everyone....sorry I have been MIA....dealing with family issues and traveled out of town for a weekend.
    Seems as if everyone has had a touch of the family issue bug, sorry to see we have lost Dan to a family issue as well, certainly understand, prayers and thoughts with you there.
    Also sorry to see rosepetal drop out, take care, hope things work out for you as well.
    Growlikecrazy, I already have you down for the bougainvillia and added the gardenia and spiderwart for you.
    Kamil, I already have you down for the Angel Trumpet. Do you have me down for a sundew? If not do you still have any available?
    Who has the chocolate vine cuttings? May I have some please?
    Thanks for the pics of the winter wonderland Mark....m iss seeing the snow. But then again I would'nt be picking fresh tomatos and lettuce right now for a salad if it snowed here in Florida. Hope everyones making it thru the latest storm that blowing thru.
    greenthumpgrow, glad to hear your ok, take it slow and let the body,mind and soul heal.

Regina

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

We made a very large batch to use up the blackberries, so we used a glass carboy and a vapor lock and didn't bother dividing the ingredients. This recipe is very simple and the outcome is so worth it! We'll use the brandy as Christmas gifts this year. By then it will be so well aged and amazing....WOW!!! But the color is indescribable.

Blackberry Brandy

1 cup sugar
    1 cup water
    1 pound fresh blackberries, picked over and washed (approx 3 cups)
    1 bottle (1 fifth) brandy or whisky

Make a simple syrup by bringing sugar and water to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. When clear, remove from heat and let stand until just warm. Place blackberries in large bowl and crush with potato masher or wooden spoon. Divide blackberries, syrup and brandy between two clean 1 quart jars. Cover and let stand in a cool dark place for 1 month, shaking once a day to prevent clumping of fruit. Use a fine mesh strainer to strain out solids. Discard or reserve for another use. Filter liqueur into clean containers. Cover and let stand for 1 day before filtering into final containers. Age for 1 to 3 months before serving. Makes about 1 quart. Variations: you can make other flavored brandies by substituting raspberries, boysenberries, or loganberries. If you use cruets to store your flavored brandies, make sure that the one you use for blackberry brandy is sparkling clear. The deep rich color is almost as appealing as the exotic flavor.

Enjoy :)

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

forgot to include my guess for the weight of the boxes. I'm going to guess 88.5 lbs.

sassy, glad to know your little one is ok too.

15 years ago

Okay, I'm so sorry to confuse everyone on the purple flowers. My only local gardening friend came over, and she says they are Iris. Hmmmm... If you guys still want them, please, let me know. I think they're cool, but don't bloom for a long time or anything. I'm sorry, I barely remember what their blooms looked like from last year. I wasn't gardening then, so I wasn't paying attention! :-(

Tammy - I'm SO glad that you're doing well without a trip to the hospital! Whew! :-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Angela, Iris' are beautiful, no reason to be sorry. No reason to apologize. A lot of those bulb flowers have similar leaves and it's tough to tell what they are until you have a bloom in front of you. We're all learning :) Do you know, are they Purple or Blue or Purple/Blue? I would love to have one or two if you have them :)

15 years ago

They are barely starting to have the small bud of a flower shape. I will double check the color tomorrow when the sun is up. I only saw one flower at the top of the spikey thing in the middle at first. Now, I am seeing a few more flower buds appearing further down the stem of the main flower, one to the left or right side then the opposite a little further down, so basically staggered. They don't SEEM like Iris to me from a whole lot of the pictures I've seen, but they may have a tigher flower than in the pictures because of the variety they are or something. I still have yet to see one fully open this year now that I'm paying attention. LOL! And, yes, I'd love to send some in for you! I'll report back in tomorrow for you and the others who were thinking about getting these!

Blessings,
    Angela

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

They don't sound like Iris to me either. I'd be very interested in knowing what they are. The Iris I've grown only has one blossom per stem. And it's pretty early for Iris to be blooming. They are usually early Summer bloomers. Opposing multiple buds sounds like some type of glad, but there may be other types of bulbs that have staggered flowers. I believe hardy glads have green foliage year round in warmer climates.

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

greenthumb I'm so glad you ended up not needing to go to ER! Hope things gets better and better for you.

ibartoo I'd love some chocolat vine!

Mark I would love to have a bamboo fence too, send me as much as you can too please.
    For all previous request , got you down, comfrey, and the other stuff except for the bougs , not sure, if cuttings do root, i might have a few extra.
    Oh and I would like angelady's ornamental grass -turned-purple tulip- turned blue iris- and still developing plant, LOL You're so funny!!!

And thanks everybody for adding my new requests to your lists, you are so on the ball, Ican hardly keep up. Chris

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

Regina - I have drosera for you! I hope anyone does not mind but the mixed drosera is to small (only .5 inches wide) to ship, so I will be shipping named varieties for those who I promised mixed varieties.

Growlikecrazy- I am with you I want a bamboo fence!!! I have a ton of space for it!!! I tried buying rhizomes off ebay they never grew.....

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tammy,

I am glad you did not have to take that trip to the ER. Take it easy and slow.... I rushed back to work too quickly from my pancreatitis in Dec. and once in a while still have problems now. Please take your time to heal. I didn't and am paying for it now.

A couple people have asked when to mail their packages. I need them to arrive next week Thursday or Friday. I suggest mailing out on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Angelady: 97 pounds
    greenthumbgrow: 118 pounds
    sassy_butterfly: 136 pounds
    Ladygreensleevs: 88.5 pounds

Out of school for a second day. Black ice issues all over the place. Now, lost another day of summer... Let me teach now and let me garden when I am supposed to!

Enjoy our day of winter (except for you Regina, enjoy the maters and lettuce!)

Mark

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Thanks Everyone.

Angela - I have purple iris already so please let someone else have mine. :-) And some of the taller varieties do have multiple flowers per stem. My almost black variety that was offered does also so yes they could be iris.

Take a look at my trade page angela I have a photo of it on there and you can see if that is what it looks like (Of course mine is in bloom in the photo and it is almost black - purple) If you look closely you can see there are four flowers on the one stem staggered back and forth.

Tammy

15 years ago

Chris - ROFL! Yes, it's definitely still a mystery plant.

I didn't realize Iris bloomed so early, either. I just can't get over the pictures of them (thanks Tammy). I think I would remember that kind of a bloom from last year. I don't know... ANYWAYS, LOL! Anyone who wants the "Mystery" flowers, please, let me know! I have you down, Chris. I also have you down, Toni. I figure Kamil and Mark's helper still wouldn't mind them. Anyone else?

I just went out to look at the bloom color. It's a dark purple, so no hint of blue.

Mark - Did I hear someone has bamboo? I'd love some! I am not keeping up well with this last thread, so I'll be relying on your list to go from to send in. If anyone looks at the list and sees that I should send them something not listed, please, let me know!

Blessings,
    Angela

15 years ago

Okay, finally, I found an iris bud picture. This definitely looks like what I have.

Blessings,
    Angela

• zinaray
    15 years ago

grolikecrazy, i can put you name on 2 of the iris you want ginger swirl and love the sun, i don't have judy mogil or perfume counter, sorry
    kamiljable, got you down for fall croccs did you want 2?

what i have left from old offers:
    daffolids 6 bags
    narcissus 5 bags

star of bethlehem 5 bags
    fall crocus yellow 4/5 bags
    tb iris lightning streak 1
    olymip challenger 1
    rare treat 1

new offer: tb iris
    cecelia-d 4
    stairway to heaven 4
    rufflrd skirt 3
    Toni

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!

Zinaray please offer these to Mark first but if he's not interested I would love a Stairway to Heaven, Ruffled Skirt and a rare treat. Thanks so much for the offer.

My mom had a few crocus planted here n there.. it was so neat to actually see them shooting up out of the snow & ice we got over the wkend.. Sturdy lil guys!

Dirtdiggin mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! That brandy sounds delish! I will def have to try that if we can get enough blackberries this year! I'd love to see your recipe for muffins too if you wanna share. hint hint :)

I've been spring cleaning here too.. the house smells like lemon and bleach right now..lol

Hugs everyone,
    Wendy

15 years ago

Toni (zinaray) - Can I please have one offer of stairway to heaven iris? Those are absolutely beautiful, and I love the name!

Blessings,
    Angela

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Snatch them up Wendy!

If there is an extra in the box, cool. If not, like my son says: ain't worried.

Mark

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

I just got a chance to look over the spreadsheet and think these were offered to me and Mark needs to add....please double check and let me know if they were already gone and are just my wishes lol. Kim

dirtdiggin, sugarplum
    Angela, yukon gold potatoes, kennebec, asparagus, strawberries

grolikecrazy, candace grape, comfrey

poisondart, harry lauder's walking stick

greenthumb, red potomac, yukon gold

And I think I asked for some all red and blue/purple....ANY potatoes offered please. Kim

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Toni I would love a ruffled skirt and stairway to heaven if there are any left. I didn't count.

Tammy

• zinaray
    15 years ago

Mark got stairway to heaven, ruffled skirt & cecelia-d iris
    sassybutterfly, got stairway to heaven,ruffled skirt & rare treat[gone] iris
    anglelady, got stairway to heaven iris
    greenthumbgrow,got ruffled skirt[gone] & staieway to heaven[gone]iris
    Toni