Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Hippity hop....time to do a bunny swap!

Posted by debbya z4IL (da1763@aol.com) on
Tue, Feb 28, 06 at 17:16

Hippity Hop... I'm ready to host my first ~BUNNY SWAP !

Sign up on this thread, but send me your private info. by email----DA1763@aol.com.
For the next few weeks I'll be taking names/addresses.
March 25th will be the LAST day to sign up for the ~BUNNY SWAP~.

On March 27th~ I'll email you with your ~Bunny Swap~ Pal's name/address. You will have plenty of time to prepare your SPECIAL ~Bunny Swap~ box! All Bunny boxes should be mailed by *PRIORITY*. Delivery confirmation is up to you!
All ~Bunny Swap~ boxes should be mailed to your Pal on *APRIL 7th*. That way the box has PLENTY of time to reach its destination. Also, so your Pal has some time to enjoy/display any bunny items!
We don't want any sad/disgruntled bunnies in this swap! If you don't intend to send, please don't sign up! Communication is the key to a successful swap!

Please post here with any wants/dislikes/allergies, so your Pal has a basic idea of what items to include in your swap box!

Also, PLEASE post when your box is sent/received! No one enjoys worrying about if the box arrived. Also, it takes just a minute to write a quick "Thanks".

Let's make this a successful swap! Please post here if you have to drop out for any reason. If I'm forgetting anything, please let me know!

Boxes should contain a themed item or two (it's really up to you), bulbs/seeds/garden related items/crafts-- I'm sure are all welcome! This is why posting your 'wants' helps so much! Maybe you have enough seeds, don't want any bulbs, etc.
Just a thought.. April usually has warmer weather in most areas. A few might want to send plants/cuttings, along in the box. Please post if you don't want any "LIVE" plant material sent. Or if you are looking for a few special plants/starts and its OK to receive in April, feel free to post a few 'plant wants'.

Let's start the fun!

Thanks!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Hippity hop....time to do a bunny swap!

Please count me in! I will email my information to you!
Good Luck with your first exchange! I'm sure you will do a great job as you have been a great player in the past!!

o

Will you let me in? Huh, huh, huh!

Sassyd

o

PlantladyJan, Sassyd, Nice to see you here!
Thanks so much for joining!

The only thing I did forget to mention was a price limit. What limit would everyone suggest?

o

Since you were in mine, can I be in yours ? congrats on your first swap

o

Me too!!! Me Too!! I'll be going back to MD for Easter so I can have my package sent to my daughters house and can plant stuff at my own house. Hope that's not too confusing for my pal but I'll send just the "right" address for this swap.
Deb, you have been a super pal and I'm sure you will be a wonderful hostess too. Have fun. BB

o

Have been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and would like to try and join in if OK? Read the FAQ's etc....but would love some guidance. Am a big holiday fan....") so the bunny hop sounded up my alley. Can someone post/email me with advice/details. Hoppy Spring!
Monica

o

I want to play too!!!!

o

these bubies can't play without me :))

hip hop to the beauty shop LIke that is going to help:)

ty
susie

o

I want in this one too.!!! Thanks, Marge

o

I have been waiting (impaiently) for a "Bunny Swap" I would love to join!! ...Debby you are braver than me LOL! ..I was considering hosting a swap, but am too chicken!! Congrats! on your first one, it will be great, so please count me in too :)
Blue Skies!

o

Oh, I'd like to join, I'm up for a buddy swap - haven't been in one of those for awhile. I already have some very "bunny" ideas. I'll email you direct.

o

I'ld like to join this one Deb!
I will send you my addy...but we're supposed to post our likes/dislikes here right?

o

Hi Debbie! I'd like to join and I will email you my info. Thanks for hosting. Amy

o

Sign me up! Love to get these surprise boxes in the mail! and to send goodies to help others have a good day also! Melinda

o

I can't resist ~ count me in, also.

Marie

o

This is going to be one FUN swap with this GREAT bunch of girls!
Don't forget to send your GW name/real name/address.

o

Julie,
Yes, post a brief "wish" list here. It gives your Pal a basic idea what your interested in, and what you don't want. Also, please list any allergies-chocolate/nuts or if your on a diet or diabetic. I'm sure a few Chocolate bunnies/cadbury eggs will be added in a few boxes! ;)

o

Hippity hop...had to shop!! Actually I had to go to the grocery store last nite to grab a few things because tonite my house will look like this again
....I hate the darn snow..!! Supposedly it should start snowing any second now !!...They already cancelled school, my son is very happy !!..but i am waiting for the snowflakes to start..Anyway, saw the cutest little goodie for my "bunny buddy" had to grab it LOL!!!...hehehehe...I just love these "themed" swaps...Hope you all have a wonderful day..Time to get started on housework..UGH!!
Blue Skies!!
Trish

o

I am Interested as well --

o

Ooohh I want in on this one, too! Sounds like fun. I'll send you my info.

Thanks for hosting, hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Oh, by the way, just wondering if you decided on a price limit?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

o

I want to join in on the bunny fun...hippity hop...hippty hop...
shirley

o

Summer,
I would like a little input from everyone on the price limit. I'm open to any suggestions!

o

Debbie,
I would love to join also. Everything is starting to wake up here in the South so should have lots of nice plants to add.

See four ladies I know from other swaps.
Jan, Carol, Beth and Susie. Hello

Shirley

o

Wow...a bunch from the gang on the "Best Gift" exchange that was sooooooo much fun and a lot of new ones. Your starting out with a bang for your first Exchange Deb!! LOL
This is going to be another great one!
To the new members:
For those from the Best Gift exchange?
Julie

o

Aaawwwwe....Julie! We love you too!

o

I laugh when I say this but.... "Nobody sticks to the price limits". They are generally treated as "suggestions" certainly not rules.
For anybody new to these swaps I'd like to say, shop with the size and shape of the flatrate Priority mail box in mind. There are two shapes. Both seem to contain about the same volume but one is flat and the other is deeper. Pick them up at the PO(free) and use them. With any other type box, if you go ONE ounce over..... you pay the rate for the next whole pound. You can go to the USPS website and calculate what the postage will be before you mail though the scale at the PO always has the last word.
Shirley.... It is good to see you back in here with the gang. I'm trying to talk my daughter into joining too. This should be a ton of fun. BB

o

Hey, Beth, my pal! Sorry I wasn't stickin to no $5 when I was what everybody else was sending! Didn't want everyone thinkin' I was cheap! Deb, I'll do what everyone else wants, fine by me, but think in all fairness to everyone, we should stick by it!

Diane
Sassyd

Ps, emailing you!

o

I received a great suggestion by email. Close the swap a little earlier so everyone will have a little more time to shop/prepare the box. It really is a good idea, there is still plenty of time to sign up!

**NEW** Cutoff date to sign up for the ~Bunny Swap~
March 18.
Your ~Bunny Swap~ Pal's Name/address will be sent on March 19, by email.
April 7, will still be the date to mail the boxes out by priority.

I do agree, its so hard to stick to a limit on a swap! Everyone is going to spend different amounts (some more/some less) and that's fine. Plus, if someone is sending plants, bulbs, seeds, crafts. You can't really put a price on them. But, try not to spend more than $20. Sound good?

o

Here In the North our Plants & bulbs are covered yet
but a few might get thawed by easter never know :))
as for the cost It should be what you are able to
afford to give even if it might be hand made is nice.

the main thing in these swaps is to take the time
& put thought into a box try to give a theme as to what
your friend might can use for their gardens .
besides the chocolates :)))) just my 2cents.

now my list seeds or plant( NO HOUSE PLANTS PLEASE)
Japanese irises
louisiana Irises I have gamecock
Japanese toad lilies
dahlia blue bell
candy lilies
bunny grass
Hardy Glads
red butterfly bush
Veronica white
named daylily seed's
canna :))
lily of Nepal *****
Asiatic lily *** Centerfold
Turk Cap LIlies Any

I like windchimes, birdhouses, peanut butter cups :))
mallow cups, rice crisppies squares so do my BIRDS:))
I Have at this time 15 Cockatiels , 11 up for adoption,
3 baby kittens 4 adult cats NEighbors cats but live here 24/7 rent free .
into pilates ?? exercise need videos please :))
girls these are not as easy as they make then look
when you have my weight on you :))
well guess I better get my day going .
as i say we can put our dreams on paper & even if we recieve 1 that is a great start :)))
DOING THE BUNNY HOP :))
susie

o

*wigglin' my nose...perkin' one ear...shakin' my ....* nevuh mind! can a flakey bunny join in too? pwease Deb? ;)

~Faint

o

The Bunny Swap wouldn't be the same without you, Faint!
Hop on in, grab a carrot, and check in often!

o

I would love to be in on this swap too. I just sent off the Junk train box and did a mini swap on the Cooking forum and we are addicted ( my 2yr old thinks this stuff is for her;)

Stacie

o

Stacie,
Welcome!
Post a brief 'want' list when you have the chance. Also, email me your personal info. (gardenweb name/Name/address).

o

o

oh heck-- if you have room add me too..lol i already have 3 boxes at the door ready to ship, but whats one more...lol

i just came back from buying bulbs too..lol i just knew i bought to many, now i know what i can do with some..

well off to making more soy candles. have a great weekend..erica

o

Hello all,

Glad to be in this swap:) A little about me, I am a stay at home mom to a 2 and half yr old and 7 month old. We love being outside and playing in the dirt. My older DD found some seeds and wanted to go outside and plant them, she mimiced planting the seeds. We are putting in a fairy garden for the girls too, with lots of bunny and frog houses. What I would like is for the package to be geared to my 2 girls, Rhiannon and Peyton, I have gotten 2 packages from swaps in the last weeks and Rhiannon has claimed some of the things in them, so would love to have a package themself. They love any and all seeds, candy, garden stuff, anything. Keep in mind that Rhiannon can make hours of fun out of old spools and clip on earings:) We have no alergies and lots of room to plant and grow.

Stacie

o

Hello,
Can the men folk play too? Or is this a girls only game?

I'll email for details.

"MikeyJoe"
Michael

o

Debby you just gotta let MikeyJoe in! Mikey soooo sorry we couldn't get ya in on our "best gift" but we'll make sure you're in on the next one, I promise!

o

Wooohooo Faint, there you are!
Let's see...wants...ummm...everything. LOL
Really want:
Anything rose related
Dianthus
Angels & Cherubs
Fav. color is green
Seed starting stuff
Any low-growing, non-invasive flowers
Dark Chocolate
Oh heck...let's just go with what I said first...anything!
LOL

o

I would like to play also. I have alot of goodies already stached for swaps. They are so much fun. Ann

o

Wow what a great group you've got here!
Hmm, as for my wants/likes....
I love any dark chocolate, cadbury eggs, marshmallow candies.
Bulbs/plants/seeds I would like, would be caladiums, any scented geraniums or mints, anything with black or green flowers or foliage, and, well, anything and everything! I love plants and bulbs of all kinds. I love anything to do with fairies, and I also love any containers or garden decorations or anything of the like. I will love pretty much anything gardening related. My fav. color is green, and my fav. scent is Lavender. I also love dogs, and have 2 spoiled one's of my own. These are just a few specifics, but I will be happy with anything.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

o

My wish list:
crunchy chocolate
any garden decor
love seeds, bulbs, cuttings
have 2 little boys that love to garden with me

o

I would be happy with any thing. I love lilys of all kinds, garden supplys,markers,gloves,etc, my kitchen is apple but don't need an Apple clock as Carol sent me one of those in the valentine swap, my bath room is hunter green and Mauve, My DH is is ducks.I like about any kind of candies.I wear peirced earrings(small ones), like nail polish, light shades. Any thing is O.K.

o

Debbie, could I be in this one. I was out looking for things for the Got The Winter Blues Robin and found lots of cute stuff for this one. Getting hooked.
I like Mice, all bulbs, Gingers, Toad Lilies, different Poppy seeds, lilies, garden related items, or just about anything. I would just love to have some Corkscrew vine seeds. Twila

o

Wow, I'm so happy! This is really turning out to be a GREAT SWAP! Thanks to all of you!

Welcome Twila!

o

I would like to join. I haven't done a swap for quite a while. I like cannas, bulbs, lilies, mini roses, feeding the birds and hummingbirds, frogs, sunflowers. :)
Joy

o

Also have a soon to be 5 year old daughter who loves to be outside. Anything child friendly, have a veggie garden, flower garden and small pond. Little decorative pieces, things for birds, butterflies. Also love to trial local products...so anything you think is special about where you live. We just like good mail. :)
Monica

o

i would love to join the bunny, swap. my mom would love to also, i will e-mail you both of our addresses- thanks angie & cindi

o

Joy, Monica, Angie, Cindi... Welcome!

o

Well...My wish list is....
Plastic knives (use those for outside plant markers)
Small American flags
Small pinwheels
Sharpies
Clothespins
Peanutbutter cups
Chewing gum/Any
Chocolate (no nuts)
Marshmallow peeps
Little garden figures: frogs, turtles, etc...
Any red flower seeds, (any seeds actually!)
French Vanilla coffee
Yorkshire Terriers
Chocolate (no nuts) Did I say that already LOL!!
Garden twine/rope
Small/tiny windchimes
Candles
Incense
Cute Earrings for Easter/pierced
Love homemade items
Geeezzzzzzzz....I love just about ANYTHING!!...Especially if i can use it outside!!
I have no "little ones", just a big DH, who loves chocolate too!
THIS IS A GREAT SWAP!!~~Thank you Debby!

o

Count me in. I will send you an email today.

o

My list:

Daylily's and other lily's
Iris
Rhododendrons for z5
Daisy's
Zinna seeds
Red flowers - I don't have any :(
Garden figures
Earrings (peirced)
Chocolate and carmel
home made items
plant markers

I have an 11 yr. old daughter that love to garden, also.

Have a great weekend everyone,
Marie

o

.......... I was out shopping again!! LOL!! Cant wait to get my "Bunny Buddy's" name :) I am having so much fun!!..there are tons of the cutest things!

o

Went bunny shopping also!!!!!!!!
What Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

looooooook at all those bunnies multiplyin' like crazy! This is gonna be soooooo fun! ;)

Image hosting by Photobucketwho turned out da lights? *giggles*

o

I never knew that bunnies could multiply sooo fast, LOL!
Remember bunnies... if you need to drop out of the swap for any reason, please let me know by the 17th.

o

Deb...for a first swap you've got a whopper going on! If you survive this, I may have to try my hand at running a first swap. LOL
Great to see some of my "old" friends and look forward to getting to know my "new" friends!

o

Julie,

Thanks for the encouraging words, LOL!

Ok... I went through my TON of emails and compiled a list of the *SPECIAL* Bunnies who sent in all their information early!

LTarM (Linda)
Keets (Twila)
Angie Lippman --I need your GW Name
Cindi Lippman --I need your GW Name
Indyjoy (Joy)
Snyder (Ann)
MickeyJoe
SassyD
Brittneysgran (Shirley)
Zoegurl2001 (Summer)
WYnative (Marie)
Bojo96
Veeja
amybabyboy (Amy)
Dancingmoons (Trish)
sweetkitten51 (Rita)
plantladyjan
Faint
Gardeningwithbaby (Stacie)

If your not on this list, I don't have your GW name/name/address.

o

OOPS...I meant to say I have every bit of confidence that you will run a great whopping swap. LOL It just came out wrong, yeah that's it..I typed it wrong. LOL
Really, tho, you know I'm kidding and really look forward to seeing who my pal is.
Feel the love Deb...

o

Well, I love everything but will list few things really like to have:
named daylilies
louisiana iris-esp. black gamecock Had but someone took!
siberian iris
named iris-also would love variegated iris-someone took it too!
white bleeding heart
pink lily of the valley
named lilies--stargazers, double asiatics, any
hostas
native plants
cannas
love chocolate (mostly with nuts), love windchimes, bird type things, fairy things for garden. really like the robin eggs (malted milk ball things). Always love baggies for seeds, sharpies, stationery, journals, etc.
Love anything!! really easy to please! Melinda

o

Time to post my wish list. I'm working on what is essentially a "New" garden back East where I plan to retire (soon I hope) so I can find a space for anything.
I like daylillies, anything blue or purple or white, most any perennial or herb. I'd love some forsythia and or lilac cuttings This is my #1 choice but if it is something you don't have, don't fuss about it. They do not need to be rooted. Plant labels or small plastic pots, most anything really.
Non garden things like chocolate with nuts, dark chocolate or chocolate with caramel.
Smallish ear rings.
Chap sticks
smelly candles
I have not even decided on colors yet for my new house but green is always safe. It's my favorite color.
I drink coffee and tea, Love Earl Gray.
Any surprise you choose will be welcome and appreciated.
Bethb

o

Julie,
I'm ~feeling~ the love... LOL!

I received the following: GWnames/name/address today-

Beth B.
rosebud_2050 (Shirley)
Monipsych (Monica)
ilovefarac (Melinda)
MargeC
squanzon
skohler

Thanks so much Girls, for making this sooo easy!

o

Hi, This is my wish list.
"EVERYTHING"
Really want African Violet Seeds
Realy want Strep. Seeds
This is a list of my favorite Thing,
Named Daylilies,
" Iris
Hardy Geraniums
Named Hostas
" Heucheras
Dianthus
Salvias
Penstemons..
See why I said everything
I like Jewerly, Pierced ears,
Am going to make a Fairy garden this spring, Also finish my
pond. So any thing for them.
Just about anything you can think of I would like.
Sorry so long winded.
Marge

o

My *wish list*
I'm starting a Moon garden soon, and would love anything that would go well in the garden. Fairies, seeds (night blooming), pink moonvine seeds.

I also love candles, and sunflowers!
And have been looking for an elephant ear bulb (black or green).
I'll be happy with anything!

o

quick question...WHEN do we open our boxes? Do we wait til Easter sunday?
Trish
This is me in my "Easter Bonnett"...Aint i tooooo cute!LOL!

o

Wait??? I might have the restraint, but will my 4 year old???? LOL
Monica :)

o

(sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh) Haven't you noticed W-A-I-T is a nasty 4 letter word....for shame on you.
LOL
I'll tell you I waited, but we all know I won't...so then I would feel bad ya'll knew I was fibbing. LOL
Julie

o

That's one hard question to answer! Well, some *might* want to display a few of the bunny items for a couple of days before packing all the Easter/bunny stuff away. Hey, that sounds very logical! ;) And some *might* want to take the chocolate out of the box so it doesn't melt. It really gets hot in those boxes! Hmmm? Still thinkin'.. some *might* want to plant seeds/bulbs ASAP! After all, we only have a limited amount of time before it's just too late to plant anything! LOL!

o

OK......Ahhhhhhhh. Bad idea, you are right Debby, some folks may get goodies to display before Easter...or things to plant..Dont know what i was thinkg (or not!)...So..forget the question! LOL!!
Trish

I guess that means LETS NOT WAIT!!!..IF thats ok with everyone!

o

Works for me.
Where is everyone getting the KOOL signatures?
I love them!!!

o

SweetKitten....here are some links for the sigs...they are at "Delphi Forums' you need to sign up (free) Signatures are free also...You just follow the rules & instructions...and ask each artist when you find something you like, to make it with the name " -----" whatever...
I find them alittle hard to navigate but thats just me LOL!! look for the Webpage" link on top, of some of the pages, but they dont all have them...its a challenge for us computer impaired!! Hope that helps ...have fun !!! Trish

http://people.delphiforums.com/djg59/justdesignsweb.html
http://people.delphiforums.com/TYGRESS117/index.htm
http://people.delphiforums.com/SWEETIE1411/sc/scintro2.html

http://hometown.aol.com/nre4/page1.html
http://www.geocities.com/zipz5/Frans_Page7.html

o

Sheeeeeeeesh, Trish...ya had me hyperventilatin'!! NEVER ask the "W" question again please! I am havin' a hard enough time "staying in expectation of" who my bunny pal is till the 19th! (had to use something other than the "w" word) btw...your easter bonnet is beauuuuuuuutiful! :)

Hope everyone had a greaaaaaat weekend! Its snowing here. *sigh*

~Faint

o

Faint:
You must be in the northern part of the state.
It is just cold and damp and dark in the centeral part.
The 19th will be here quick enough.

o

Hi all!

Is it the 19th yet? *giggles*

Hope everyone is having a great week! Storms seemed to be raging everywhere over the weekend. Hope everyone is well and safe!

Yes, sweetkitten51, I am in the NW corner of Iowa. We had about 7 inches of snow but a lot has melted in the last two days. The weatherman says more is on the way....c'monnnnnnnn Spring!!! I am going to a perennial workshop on Saturday and hope the weather doesn't interfere.

~Faint

o
is it time yet?

Hi all!

Is it the 19th yet? *giggles*

Hope everyone is having a great week! Storms seemed to be raging everywhere over the weekend. Hope everyone is well and safe!

Yes, sweetkitten51, I am in the NW corner of Iowa. We had about 7 inches of snow but a lot has melted in the last two days. The weatherman says more is on the way....c'monnnnnnnn Spring!!! I am going to a perennial workshop on Saturday and hope the weather doesn't interfere. Those that signed up get to take home some perennials!

~Faint

o

Faint:
You may keep all the snow.
The last storm didn't get to my area.
It got to the eastern edge of Greene County and quit.
I am sooooo ready for spring.
Got alot of stuff for my box,can't wait to mail it!!
The Kids are excided more than I am I think.(they keep checking what I have added to the box.)

o

My wish list:

Pot sitters (fairies, angels, cherubs, gnomes, etc.) I do a *lot* of container gardening so those are appreciated
White plastic knives (use as plant markers)
Named daylilies or named daylily seeds
Seed starting supplies like cell paks or trays (no peat pellets or pots - don't work for me)
Birdhouses (small)
Windchimes
Incense ("house" smells like vanilla, cinammon, patchouli, etc.)
Garden decor like angels, cherubs, frogs, gnomes, etc.
Neat rocks (small of course!)
gummy candies or chewing gum (no chocolate please)

Wow what a greedy wish list huh?

Can't wait!

o

You guys are so much fun!! We havent gotten snow here in about 2 weeks...Turned warm up into the 50's...and now freezing again, and windy!...ugh!! I just bought some bulbs yesterday, some for this swap!! OOOOHHHH MY!
and am going back today for myself! ...I am so addicted LOL!! (but arent we all!?!?)
But now i have to wait ...til it warms up, i think we are running out of patience with the weather..especially in the colder states, i know i am ! Cant wait to get out and rake, and plant, and just GET OUT!!!
There i feel better, I have vented!! :)
I am sooooo ready for this bunny swap, basically done with my shopping...just waiting, and waiting for my swapper's name!
Blue skies to all today...Oh yeah, my daughter goes to college in Iowa....she is in Iowa City...is that near you "Iowa-ins"??
Trish

o

That is about a 4 hour drive from me.
What her major? Medicine?
It is so nice here today that I open up all the window to air the place out.
LOVE that sunshine..
You can keep that snow.

o

Yep...she is at the University of Iowa, Majoring in medicine...Darn your'e smart!!!...just got back from the store, got 6 more pkgs.of bulbs, hostas, columbines, lillies, Astilbe, yeeee-haaaa!!
i can not go back there!!

o

Trish...........Image hosting by Photobucket

Of course you gotta go back!:)

Hi everybody! Been out of town awhile, Deb did ya get my last 2 emails? Haven't heard back so I wasn't sure if you got them.

Well I for one will be wishin' for all that snow to go away for you girls!

o

Diane,
I didn't have a chance to go through my emails yet, I will tonight. I've been sooo busy doing yardwork/housework and everything else in between! My Husband can't help at all with his broken toes. He's been going back and fourth to the Dr's. Finally, the stitches came out yesterday. He was transfered to a specialist, because the toe wasn't really looking too much better. We found out that his toe (bones) were shattered in a bunch of pieces (new x-rays were taken) . That night at the emergency room they never mentioned anything like that. They only said he broke two toes. I hope he gets better soon! He's a carpenter, and has to be on his feet all day. Anyways, I'm really feeling the effects of doing everything, Calgon take me away! ;)

Deb

o

Hi Ladies :))
Well Here I am weak but getting better :)) I just got home this evening from the hospital :)) Good to be home :))
Debby I feel very bad to have to drop out but its going to be awhile before I can get out to shop my pour check book might go into shock :)) or get dusty :))
I promise to keep watch what everyone recieves :)) sure going to miss those Chocolate & marshmellow bunnies :))

I hope all have fun with this robin "))

thank you susie

o

Susie-So glad you are home and on the amends. Being home is always the best. Take care of yourself and God Bless you each and every day.

o

Susie,
We'll miss you! Sorry you had to drop out. Everyone understands, just concentrate on getting better soon!

Hugs & Well wishes!

o
Update-- Hippity hop....time to do a bunny swap!

Only a few more days until the Bunny swap is CLOSED! Saturday is the last day to join! Sunday.. your partner's name/address will be mailed to you.

So far this is the list of names/address that I have-

LTarM (Linda)
Keets (Twila)
anne_geee Angie Lippman
Cindi Lippman
Indyjoy (Joy)
Snyder (Ann)
MickeyJoe
SassyD
Brittneysgran (Shirley)
Zoegurl2001 (Summer)
WYnative (Marie)
Bojo96
Veeja
amybabyboy (Amy)
Dancingmoons (Trish)
sweetkitten51 (Rita)
plantladyjan
Faint
Gardeningwithbaby (Stacie)
Beth B.
rosebud_2050 (Shirley)
Monipsych (Monica)
ilovefarac (Melinda)
MargeC
squanzon
Erica

o

Looking forward to getting a name. So I can see some details to gather/shop. :)
Monica

o

Thank you all for your best wishes & I'm really sad to have to drop from the swap but I feel it is best till I know I can get out .
love ya all & will keep peeking in on you.
susie

o

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY

Hugs to all....Good seeing you post Susie...Take care

Shirley

o

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait.

o

The ~BUNNY SWAP~ IS OFFICIALLY *CLOSED*!

PLEASE HONOR YOUR END OF THE TRADE, WE WANT THIS TO GO AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE! All boxes should be mailed on/about APRIL 7th!

I'll email you your swap Pal's address, hopefully tonight if I can stay up late enough to get them all out! Look for "Bunny Swap" in your email!

Here is the LIST everyone has been waiting for~

efrosty1 sends to DebbyA
DebbyA sends to Keets (Twila)
Keets sends to ilovefarac
ilovefarac sends to Plantladyjan
Plantladyjan sends to MargeC
MargeC sends to Cindi Lippmann
Cindi Lippmann sends to MikeyJoe
MikeyJoe sends to anne_geee (Angie Lippmann)
Angie Lippmann sends to rosebud_2050 (Shirley)
rosebud_2050 sends to Sweetkitten51
Sweetkitten51 sends to Dancingmoons
Dancingmoons sends to SassyD
SassyD sends to Beth_B_Kodiak
Beth_B_Kodiak sends to Brittneysgran (Shirley)
Brittneysgran sends to Veeja11
Veeja11 sends to Monipsych (Monica)
Monipsych sends to squanzon
squanzon sends to bojo96
bojo96 sends to Wynative
Wynative sends to zoegurl2001 (Summer)
zoegurl2001 sends to FaintHeart
FaintHeart sends to Amybabyboy
Amybabyboy sends to Indyjoy
Indyjoy sends to gardeningwithbaby (Stacie)
gardeningwithbaby sends to Snyder (Ann)
Snyder sends to ltarm (Linda)
ltarm sends to efrosty1

Please double check your Pal's name and make sure I sent you the right name/address.

Thanks soooo much for making this go so GREAT!
Now, have fun packing up all those BUNNY BOXES!

Hugs,

o
Hippity hop....time to do a bunny swap!

All of the names/addresses have been sent out by email! Please let me know if you didn't receive it. I'll resend it out ASAP!

o

Hello,
I wanted to post a "wishlist" to make it a little easier for my Bunny Swap "Pal".

*** THINGS I LIKE ***

Any kind of animal figurines for my flower beds. Concrete, Resin, or Plastic if it looks like Concrete or Resin.

Dragonflies.

Hummingbirds.

Metal Things for Outside Decorating.

Chickens.

Butterfinger and Zero Candy Bars.

Hanging Baskets.

Cast Iron.

Peeps.

Gazing Balls.

Scrapbooking.

Wildflowers.

Metal Signs related to gardening or the outdoors.

Black Jelly Beans.

Birdbaths and Birdfeeders.

Dogs.

Peanut Butter.

Candles that smell like Blueberries, Peaches, or Cookies.

Fish and Fishing.

Garden Gadgets.

And the one thing that would really make my day if my Bunny Swap Pal has access to one. A pill counting tray, the kind used by pharmacists. It would make counting and bagging those little bitty seeds so much easier!

*** SEEDS I CAN STILL USE THIS YEAR ***

Ornamental Peppers.

Eggplant.

*** THINGS I DON'T LIKE ***

Angels.

Trolls or Gnomes.

Squirrels.

My Ex-Wife.

Candles that smell like Perfume.

Cats.

Statues of People or Naked Babies.

Snickers or any other Candy Bars with Peanuts.

I hope this makes the task a little easier.

"MikeyJoe"
Michael

o

SASSY!!
Could you pleeaazee..post a wish list ?
Ya never know, the "Easter Bunny" might read it !

P.S.
Everyone else should have a wish list up too!

o

My Wishlist is.....

Anything garden related, yard/garden art, ornaments, birdhouses/feeders, Windchimes, I love frogs. Also love anything stained glass, suncatchers, etc. Favorite colors are orange & purple. Stepping stones/tiles, gourds, told ya just about everything! lol

Don't worry Trish, I'm easy to please!

Diane

o

Monica, please post a wish list, bunny is looking for it
thankyou carol (aka bunny)

o

Faintheart, your bunny is waiting on a wish list from you as well. :)

~Summer

o

Summer,

I would be pleased with anything you choose! My member page has some info. :)

Some of my wishes would be:
Anything you love to have in your flower garden
Osteospurmum seeds
Morning Glory seeds
Asiatic/Oriental lilies
Clematis
Daylilies
Dahlias
Huecheras
Hostas
Roses
Any garden deco/art
Anything homemade/crafted
Chocolate - there isn't any bad choc. :)
Lowlight houseplants
Malted milk eggs/balls
Small pots or cells for plant starts

The only things I would prefer not to receive are marshmallow peeps and Mikey Joe's Ex. :)))

~Faint

o

Wish list.... I do have one posted on the page. It was small so I guess it blended in. ") I have a 4 year old little girl. So anything child friendly for the garden. We have a small pond, and of course bulbs and perennials. Anything locally based...food or knick-nack wise. Anything for the birds or butterflies. Were open.
Thanks,
Monica

o

I agree with Faint...if I have to choose something I don't want....that would be...Mikey Joe's ex.............

Sassyd

o

Bojo96 - Bunny needs some guidance too!

o

Summer - could I get a wish list from you?

Thanks,
Marie

o

I am NOT saying i am DONE shopping LOL!! But can we send our packages out before April 7th? IF we get done early??
Just a wondering....
Thanks!
Trish

o

Trish,
Yes, send the box out when your ready! More time to display all those bunny goodies! Plus, any bulbs, seeds get planted sooner.

I just hope no one will be gone (on vacation) when the boxes start arriving. If so, please let your Pal know in advance!

o

I'm ready to start a new thread. I'm tired of scrolling to the bottom!

o

here is my wish list
any signs/figurines for the garden
stepping stones
homemade items (soaps etc.)
wind chimes
really anything for outside and/or gardening
any pet related items( i have a cat a dog and a bird)
any herb seeds
any flower seeds/bulbs
bird feeders
ironically i love the 3 same scents in candles that you do. :)
my kitchen is in the chef theme
my bathroom is in moons and stars
and my living room is in animal print.
i'm going to school for massage therapy so anything massage/holistic related i would love
i'm a beging gardener so anything that you think would help me out is appreciated thnaks angie ;)

o

Linda, I would like for you to post a wish list, to help me a little. Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here