Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
galium_gw

UPDATE: March ~Cracked Pot Gardner's~ You Pick Seed Swap

galium
15 years ago

Cracked Pot Gardner's is a Plant, Bulb, Seed, Cuttings, etc. and Gardening Supplies Swap. The Hostesses for this group are Michelle (micyrey) and Mariann (galium).

We are taking sign-ups for our March "You Pick Seed Swap". When you sign-up list 10 different types of Flowering Annuals and Veggie seeds you have to swap. Everyone who signs up will choose who's seeds they would like. It's first come first serve so check back often. Please include a small/inexpensive gift with your seeds. It could be seed envelopes, plant labels, gardening gloves, a gardening magazine (that you've already read), note cards with a nature scene or anything related to nature and gardening.

Sign-ups will be taken until February 20, 2009. We will post all the players and their seeds on February 21, 2009. You will have until February 28, 2009 to choose who you want to receive from. We'll start a new thread on March 1, 2009.

Please read the rules if they are not followed you will not be able to swap with us again. We know that sounds a bit harsh but we've have several member's who didn't follow through, with their end of the swap, last year.

RULES

~All seeds must be sent in a bubble wrap envelope

~Email your address to the person sending to you

~If you are new, to this group, you need to send your seeds first. These seeds must be mailed by the 15th of March.

~All other seeds need to be sent by March 24, 2009

~Post when you mail your seeds

~Post when you receive and let us know what small gift you received

~If anyone has any questions or problems arise with sending on time please contact Michelle (micyrey) or myself Mariann (galium)

Fran/ncgardengirl

Orange Oriental Poppy

Agastache Rupestris

Agastache foeniculum Licorice Mint

Esperanza

Blanket Flower Burgundy (Gaillardia)

Trumpet Vine

Angel Trumpet

Osteospermum

Mexican Sunflomwer Tithonia rotundifolia

Crepe Myrtle Voilet/Lavender blooming

Frances/fcoffill

Tomato - Mr Stripey

Tomato - Sampler pack OP varieties (there are 2 or 3 of 7 or 8 varieties, they are individually packaged and labled, I am only counting them as one item because the total will be only 16-20 seeds)

Tagets - Ternifolia (love love love these little singel marigolds

Marigold- Burgundy/Gold mixture

Coneflower - Purple Commercial Pack

Birhouse gourd - Commercial

Talinium - Kingswood Gold

Cosmos - Sulpher

Stocks - Giant Imperial

Radish (commercial pack with the variety name torn off

Jacobs Ladder blue flowered

Mariann/galium

Eschschoizia (Calif. Poppy) 'Buttermilk'

Sunflower 'Pastiche'

Marigold 'Crackerjack Mixed'

Zinnia 'Peppermint Stick'

Lettuce 'New Red Fire'

Lettuce 'Oakleaf'

Lettuce 'Merveille de Quatre Saisons'

Pepper 'Sweet Banana'

Pepper 'Ancho'

Tomato 'Mortgage Lifter'

Alana/poisondartfrog

1. Gossypium hirsutum, Cotton

2. Zinnia haageana, Aztec Sunset

3. Verbena speciosa, Imagination

4. Tithonia rotundifolia, Gold

5. Tomato, White Wonder

6. Ruellia brittonia, Blue Mexican Petunia

7. Coleus, Wizard Sunset

8. Centaurea americana, Basket Flower, Aloha White

9. Porphyrocoma pohliana, Maracas, Brazilian Fireworks

10. Dyssodia tenuiloba, Dahlberg Daisy

Tammy/greenthumbgrow

1. Rose Campion

2. Eupatorium Maculatum

3. Hardy Mix - Cosmos, daisy, gallardia, goldenrod, tickseed coreopsis, liatris, calendula, marigold, rudbeckia, ironweed, joe pye weed, yarrow

4. Burpees Best Marigold

5. Catchfly - Hot Pink

6. Jewels of Opar

7. Marigold - Simba

8. Four O Clocks - Mix colors

9. Gourds Apple

10. Gaillardia

Karen/Kalena67

Amaranth 'Intense Purple'

Calendula 'Kablouna Gold'

Lupinus 'Dwarf Fairy Pink'

Marigold 'Mr. Majestic'

Marigold 'Starfire'

Morning Glory 'Grandpa Otts'

Morning Glory 'Scarlet O Hara'

Nigella 'Miss Jeckyll'

Sanguisorba minor (Salad Burnet)

Radish 'Cherry Belle'

Linda/ibartoo

1. umbrella palm

2. datura inoxia

3. vitex agnus castus

4. calypso red oleander

5. hummingbird vine

6.wisteria

7.beautyberry

8.agapanthus

9.coreopsis

10.joe pye weed ( purple)

Shelly/sred98

1. Belamcanda Chinensis (blackberry lily)

2. Althaea Rosea (dark purple/pink hollyhock)

3. Ipomoea Quamoclit (red cardinal climber)

4. Datura Metel (white with purple edges and center)

5. Echinacea "Magnus"

6. Asclepias (either Tuberosa or Viridis-I forgot to mark the bag!)

7. Cosmos "Bright Lights"

8. Zephyranthes (mixed pink and yellow rainlilies)

9. Cobaea Scandens (cup and saucer vine) (Commercial)

10. Lathyrus latifolius (Heirloom perennial pink sweet pea-this is an old Southern variety with good fragrance and heat tolerance)

Michelle/micyrey

1. tropical milkweed(silky gold/bloodflower)ok this one is not native LOL

2. verbena hastata "pink spires"

3. lance corporal

these are from Wild Seed farms I will be spliting the packs with you

4. larkspur (delph. ajacis)

5. flax"scarlot"(linum rubrum)

6. petunia "laura bush"

7. tahoka daisy(machaeranthera tanacetifolia)

8. mountain garland (clarkia unguiculata)

9. five spot (nemophila maculata)

10. bird's eyes (gilia tricolor)

Jeanne/sandlapper_rose

Licorice Basil

Geum 'Lady Stratheden'

Tithonia

Pink and Yellow Lantana

Nanho Blue Butterfly Bush

Rose Campion (fuschia)

Elephant Head Amaranthus

Stokes Aster (a bluish-purple flower)

Eupatorium rugosum 'Chocolate"

Tomato 'Italian Ice'

riley17

Cantaloupe: hearts of gold and ambrosia

polygonum kiss me over the garden gate

money plant

basil: licorice, cinnamon, and Minette

feverfew

shoofly

joe pye weed

chinese lanterns

japanese white hull less(sp? hulless?) popcorn

and purple top white globe turnips

Annie/canyonwind

1. "Kentucky Wonder" Pole Bean (Heirloom)

2. Dill "Bouquet" Herb

3. "Green Gold" Hares Ear, Bupleurum rotundifolium

4. "Lady In Red", Salvia coccinea, Hummingbird Sage

5. Blue Pimpernell

6. "Seashells Mix", Cosmos bipinnatus

7. "Pink Queen", Cleome spinosa (Heirloom)

8. "Mikado" California Poppy (red)

9. Poppy "Danish Flag", Papaver somniferum

10.Peony Poppy Pink/Red mix (double), Papaver paeoniflorum

Margo/smitties

Gaillardia - Fanfare

Helenium - Queen of Hearts

Zinnia - Green Envy

Cornflower - Yellow

Balloon flower - White

Dinosaur Gourd

Tomato - San Marzano

Lettuce - buttercrunch

Dill -bouquet

Parsley - Dark green italian

Sue/sguanzon

Dierama aka "Angel's Fishing Rod"

Kiss Me Over the Garden Gate Variegated

Nicandra Variegated "Splash of Cream"

Rhubarb

Dianthus "Sooty"

Carolina Jessamine Vine

Dutchman's Pipevine

Strawberry Foxglove

Bauhinia Purple/White Orchid Tree

Tecoma Stans

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Mariann

Comments (86)

• canyonwind
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Michelle,

Sent you an email via GW...let me know if you do not receive!

Thanks!

Annie

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Fran-Sweetie I'm so sorry. You know I wuv you! Thanks for picking that up for me.

I did some winter sowing the other day. It's still cold enough here to do it. I have a few more jugs to use. The first year I WS'd I over did it. Didn't have enough room to put all the plants so I just got rid of them. What a waste. I'm being more careful this year. I have 2 beds in my veggie garden overflowing with plants. Now I'm starting on a third bed. Pretty soon I won't have room for veggies.LOL

Margo I got your recent email. Have seeds ready for you when I receive your seeds.

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Alana! your seeds are on the way! Have a great day everyone!

I can't believe how much fun this was! Short and sweet and very exciting! what a great idea!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Sue I will be emailng you now with my address.

Maiann and Michelle thanks for coming up with this idea very fun and cute way to peak our interest!

:) Fran

• smitties
    15 years ago

Mariann, your package went out today with seeds and surprises. Here is the DC #04172748782047044883

Hope you enjoy the contents.

FYI to everyone. I was at Walmart this morning and they have put out more seed displays. I just can't pass a good display of seeds. ;) They have a lot of $1.00 and $1.50 packs. I was excited to pick up some Candy cane and Fruit smoothis Zinnias. I can wait for SPRING!!

• sred98
    15 years ago

Sue/sguanzon you should be getting your seeds any time now! I mailed them out Monday.

Enjoy!

Shelly sred98

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Michelle - I Didn't get out today after all but I will def. be mailing out tommorrow with DC number.

Alana - I recieved your pack. I am sooo excited about the cotton Seeds (already planted 1/2 them. Thanks a bunch. Also thank you for the bonus seeds

BIG THANKS for the cute homemade envies. Those were GREAT! If you wanna sell some I would most def. buy them. I loved those. When i run out I may be sending you an email. LOL.

Also can't wait to watch the planting video. I always put a note on my trade page for what you send.
    Thanks Again.
    Tammy

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tammy-Alana sent you some fun gifts. I love homemade seed envelopes.

Margo I'm looking forward to getting your package!

Jeanne-Hopefully your package will go out today.

Interestingly this swap was suppose to be for March and we'll wind up finishing probably before then.LOL

Below is a tag that I created for my PSP learning group.
    Mariann

• smitties
    15 years ago

I did notice we had a lot of time to get our packages out but since the seeds were ready to go, I figured I might was well get mine out asap. I did swaps and trades for years at another site and haven't participated there in a while so have missed not doing it. I decided to join in on some here. I have been having fun.

We have a Botanical Gardens up in Toledo, north of where I live here in Ohio. This weekend they are having a seed swap and the article in the paper said that people come from all over the area. All I need to do is put seeds in a envelope with info and instructions. I then turn them in for tokens I can use to get new seeds. Doesn't that sound like fun. I am so excited. I won't have a lot of seeds to trade for tokens cause I just did a big swap here but next year, I will be ready for big trading. LOL

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jeanne-Your package went out today. Hope you receive it by the weekend.
    DC# 0308 2690 0001 9667 2548

Margo-The seed swap sounds like so much fun. Enjoy yourself over the weekend.
    Have a good evening,
    Mariann

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I got my package from Francis today. She included everything listed plus some nice extras. I am very happy about the assorted tomato varieties she sent! I will be sowing them tomorrow.
    Some of them will be sown in the gift she sent; a neat little tray of jiffy peat pellets.
    Thank you, Frances, and thanks hostesses for a fast and fun swap!
    Alana

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

HI Everyone, I got a great package from Jeanne yesterday! She sent the seeds she had offered and went through my wish list and sent extra seeds that she saw I was looking for. Then Jeanne also sent some really pretty paper napkins with herbs on them and they are green so they match my kitchen. Thanks so much, Jeanne.
    My teenage son said those look mighty fancy for paper napkins. LOL

Frances, I am hoping to get your package mailed tomorrow, but I will definitely have it mailed by monday. I will post a message and let you know when it is on it's way.
    I hope everyone has a great week.
    Linda

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Shelly,

I am planning on sending your swap out...probably Wednesday or Thursday. I will post the DC # after I send!

Happy Gardening and have a lovely weekend!

Annie

• smitties
    15 years ago

Ok, according to my delivery confirmation, my package is arriving today. I sent it parcel post and it got there just as fast as a Prority mailing. Go figure! It was less than half the cost as well.

I sure hope Mariann enjoys the contents.
    Is is rainy and ugly out but as I was heading to my car today, I glanced in my garden and I see green coming up. How exciting is that? I believe it is a daffodil. I would go around and check the rest of the gardens but it is much too muddy out. We started out in the 50's this morning but the temps are on the way down again. Bummer but that green gives me hope. Woo hoo, spring will be here soon.

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Margo, I will be sending your package out next week. I'm not sure what day yet. (I have to rely on others to deliver to the P.O.)

We wont be seeing any green for probably a month and a half yet. :( Yesterday we got about 8+ inches of snow. At least it covered up all of the dirty snow. It was -12 this morn. and is up to -6 now. But it is sure bright and sunny!

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Margo-Your package arrived today!

I received seeds plus extras Love In A Mist, Zinnia 'Purity' and Coreopsis Dwarf Red. Plus a pair of pink and white gardening gloves (I always need these), adorable note cards (with a bunny in a watering can) and 3 different types of beads to make jewelry with.

I love everything!
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    I have bunches of sprouts in my winter sow pots in my mud room(small 4x6 room not heated but stays warmer than the out side) coriposis, toad flax, several columbines, and rudbeckia.

we got 5 new baby chicks yeasterday,2 aruconda(lay blue and green eggs) 3 buff orphingtne(sp ck)

I started 4 trays of mis seeds yesterday, my pansies, viola, and milkweeds are comming up well.

well thats enough about me
    I will get my seeds packed up and out tuesday morning

have a great weekend everyone
    michelle

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

I received your seeds and the extras Shelly how very very nice of you. Everything arrived just fine. Thank you so much!

Sue G.

• smitties
    15 years ago

Just got back from the Botanical Gardens seed swap and what fun I had. When you go in, you sign up and get 12 tickets just for coming. If you bring seeds, you get 12 more. I thought I would get a ticket for each pack I brought and I had 20 but you just get the 12 no matter what. If I had known, I would have split what I brought with my hubby so he could get 12 more tickets for me too. :) He did get 12 for coming so I grabbed those and quickly headed to the tables to exchange them. I brought home 36 packages of seeds. Most of these were from seed places like Burpees, Heirloom seeds and more. They had a place called Olds Seeds that donated 400 pounds of packaged seeds. A lot of seeds were from 06 and 07 and some older. I brought home mostly 07. I picked up several types of asters, cosmos, 4 oclocks, painted daisies, Bells of Ireland, dahlias, and so much more.

My husband got gardening tips on "rain gardens" where swales are in our lawn. Now he is excited about making use of a hard to grow area of lawn and will be turning it into a new garden for my new seeds.

I already have plans to go back next year. :) It is cold out again today and my adventure has given me hope for the future. Doing a happy dance today.

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Just popping in to let Mariann know that my seeds arrived today and she enclosed some note cards and plant markers as well as a few extra packets of seeds. It has been raining nearly all day here - a very sleepy day. So much for any outdoor plans... it figures the nice weather is during the week! I did manage to winter sow three more containers. I am in need of winter sowing containers and potting soil so I will be at a stand still for awhile.
    Thanks, Mariann.
    Jeanne

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Michelle,

I mailed your package yesterday. I did delivery confirmation and will post your number tonight.

Tammy

Hope you like your seeds and stuff.

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Michelle-Baby Chicks! I go to Agway just to look at the baby chicks. Please tell me they are for egg laying.LOL

Margo-Sounds like you had a great time. I love Botanical Gardens. I'm due to go back to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. The last time we went it was fall but they were having an African Violet sale.

Jeanne-Glad everything arrived OK. I WS's 5 more containers the other day. Didn't think I'd do any this year. I just couldn't pass it up.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend
    Mariann

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Michelle - Here is your DC number. Sorry I didn't post it the other day... 0308 2690 0000 9689 9151

Tammy ;-)

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Shelly,

Your "You Pick" package went out last night (Sunday evening).

DC# 0413 1797 9250 7605 9500 from zip 92688.

Have a wonderful week!

Annie

• riley17
    15 years ago

Karen, I sent your seeds out on Friday. So you should get them soon. : )

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

I received my seeds for Sue G. Thanks so much. These seeds were very much wanted and I can't wait to plant them!

Thanks again!

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    I got my seeds from tammy/greenthumbgrow today and she send a very nice butterfly wind sock for the garden, this will be purfect for the butterfly bed, thanks a bunch.

I also got annie's seeds out today but the dc# is in the truck, I'll post it tomarrow.

I will be cleaning the basement tomarrow, I need to get things fixted up a bit to have gardeners over to check out my "greenhouse" set up.

has anyone grown japanese maples from seed before? I started several and non are germinating. I have not given up just getting conserned

well off I go
    michelle

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Holly, I recieved your seeds yesterday! Thank you so much! I liked the Gardeners Prayer, especially the line 'Give me the secret to letting them go, when winter creeps in and they're buried in snow.' Just one more month to go and I should have green. I can't wait! The gardening pictures are inspiring, and makes the wait for spring even harder, lol!

Margo, my package will go out either tomorrow or Friday. I'm going to get it all ready to go today. I'll post when it on its way.

Have a great day everyone!
    Karen

• riley17
    15 years ago

Yay!!1 I'm glad you liked everything!

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

Frances, I mailed your surprise today. I hope you like it. Linda

your DC # is: 0308 0730 0001 3561 6957.
    Have a great day.

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Michelle,

I received my package today with my Pick Ten seeds.. You were so kind to also include additional seeds....Ornamental Millet "Purple Baron" and Cornflower Centaura inside a darling denim seed bag purse with a dragonfly bookmark and a very nice note.....all seeds included name tags...oh my... are these mini blinds? Great tags...my husband even noticed them and commented!

Thank you so much!!!! A very fun swap!!

Annie

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Shelly,

Just checked my USPS tracker...you should have recieved your package yesterday. I hope it showed up at the correct address. I know you have alot going on and hope all is well!!!!!

Annie

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I thought I'd post an update to see where we stand. Everyone still has until March 24th to send seeds. If I've made any mistakes please let me know.

Fran/ncgardengirl-received
    Frances/fcoffill-sent
    Mariann/galium-sent & received
    Alana/poisondartfrog-sent & received
    Tammy/greenthumbgrow-sent & received
    Karen/Kalena67-received
    Linda/ibartoo-sent & received
    Shelly/sred98-sent
    Michelle/micyrey-sent & received
    Jeanne/sandlapper_rose-received
    riley17/Holly-sent
    Annie/canyonwind-sent & received
    Margo/smitties-sent
    Sue/sguanzon-received

Have a great day
    Mariann

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Thank you so much Linda! I recieved my seeds (and plenty of them too) today, already have a bunch sown! Lovely little prayer cards and a BIG thank you for the "Impatient Gardener" I have heard of Jerry Baker, my DH quotes him constantly. Cant wait to read it!

Thanks Again!
    Frances

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

Frances, I am so happy you like your package. I think this swap was great fun.
    I love to read Jerry Baker too. He has some really good ideas and I really like the normal household items he uses.

hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Linda

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Margo, Your package is all ready to go. Things got a little hectic around here and I didn't get it out when I said I would, sorry 'bout that! It is going out tomorrow, though, and I will post he dc# then.

I hope everyone is have a wonderful weekend!
    Karen

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Good Morning-I see we are winding down with our You Pick seed swap. Amazing how fast this one went. If you haven't sent yet you still have a few weeks.

I started my first batch of seeds last week. This is the first year I've tried growing Pentas from seed. I love them but they are so expensive just for 1 plant. So I started 3 or 4 different colors. Also started Lantana Mix and Geraniums 2 different colors. I have so many seeds to go yet. Think I over did buying Coleus seeds.LOL
    Have a good day,
    Mariann

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    yep this one did go fast didn't it?

thats funny mariann this is the first year I have tried pentas too, mine arent up yet. I only had one kind but I also have lots of patunias. I set up a great trade with a lady that had 11 diffrent kinds of comm petunia seeds, I sent her some extra quilting fabric.

I got my toms and peppers started yesterday, I accidentaly put the tray a little too close to the heater and melted the side of the tray. OOOPPS!!!! I have my heater up higher than usual becouse my baby chicks are in my plant room and for the next week or 2 they need to be very warm.

well i need to go clean I'm having the gardeners over from the community garden tonight.

have a great day everyone
    michelle

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Margo, your package went out yesterday. DC # is:
    0308 0730 0000 2115 9001. Sorry about the delay! I hope you like everything!

This swap did go fast! I feel like I'm so behind!!

We had ourselves another little snow storm Tuesday. Followed by below zero temps. Today should get into the 30's and for 5 days, up to near 50! Bye Bye Snow! But I'm not kidding myself, I'm sure it will snow again. Last year it kept coming in April! I'd clean out a flower bed, and be so excited to see new growth, and then the snow would come! errrr! I'm hoping this April will be differnt!

I planted some veggie seeds indoors, and have sprouts. They are so tall and spinly though. I do not have heat lamps. When they get their first set of leaves, I will transplant into little pots. I'm going to have a lot of them. Where am I going to put them?? This is the first time I've tried to start veggies early. We'll see how it goes.

Have a great day everyone!
    Karen

• smitties
    15 years ago

Karen, the package arrived today and I just finished researching each type of seed online. Thank you so much for the extras as well as the adorable little sitting turtle. I am a frog and turtle collector and this is a great addition to my collection. It will have a place out by my pond sitting on the rock ledge.

It is sunny today and in the high 40's. It may even hit 50 if we are lucky. I started pulling out dead growth today and it was so fun. I just can't stand the wait this year to be able to go out and garden.

Thanks again to you and to Mariann for hosting this fun swap.

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

I've both sent and received.

Sue G.

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I thought I'd post the list again. I know I missed someone either sending or receiving. Please double check your name and let me know if I made a mistake.
    Frances/fcoffill-sent & received
    Karen/Kalena67-sent & received
    Shelly/sred98-sent
    riley17/Holly-sent
    Margo/smitties-sent & received
    Sue/sguanzon-sent & received

So, has anyone started their new seeds yet??? I did-I started Rudbeckia 'Goldilocks' that I received from Margo plus a few other seeds.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend,
    Mariann

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

I have not been on GW for several days as I have been out of town. Shelly aka sred98 sent me an email last week and she did receive her package.

Thanks for the fun swap!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

I am running late SORRY, I can't seem to get everything together since we moved here. I have misplaced the original seeds I offered so I can looking for those! ERRR! I thought I put them where I can find them BUT if I can't I will contact Holly and let her choose what she would like to receive!
    If I find them I will get the package out by the weekend!

• riley17
    15 years ago

its ok Fran, take your time! I don't mind, really. I've got spring fever and started too many seeds already! : P

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here is our latest update:

Shelly/sred98-sent & received
    riley17/Holly-sent

We're glad everyone had a good time with this swap.
    Mariann

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

HOLLLY YOU HAVE A DC# wooohooo Finally SOOOOOO SORRY FOR BEING LATE EVERYONE!

your dc# is: 0308 2040 0001 4522 4362 sorry it took me so long but I FINALLY found them again today!

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thanks Fran!
    : )

• galium
    Original Author
    15 years ago

This is the end of our swap. Just waiting for riley to receive Fran's seeds. I'm glad everyone had a good time with this. I'll be posting our new swap this weekend.

Fran/ncgardengirl-received & sent
    Shelly/sred98-sent & received
    riley17/Holly-sent

Hope everyone has a good weekend
    Mariann

• riley17
    15 years ago

I got 'em!!! Thanks Fran! Wonderful stuff, well worth the wait!