Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

~~~~~~Queen of the month~Debbie~~~~~~

hummingbirddaisy
17 years ago

As Queen Nancy steps down from her throne, she passes the crown on to Debbie. Debbie puts the crown upon her head and takes her seat!

Your Reign begins!

Have a wonderful month Debbie!

Comments (39)

• cedarnest
    17 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Get ready to be pampered your Royal Highness(Is that how you spell that? It looks weird)

Queen Debbie enjoy your Reign!

Nancy

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

looking forward to your reign, debbie. hope you have an excellent month.

maryanne

• galium
    17 years ago

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Deb's package went out today! USPS# 0306 1070 0001 7524 9409.

Hope you enjoy it your Majesty! ;)

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Queen Debbie your box is on its way.Hope you enjoy it your majesty.This is so much fun : )usps #01038555749906100962.It probably won't be uploaded into the system til this evening.

Nancy

• galium
    17 years ago

Hi Debbie,

Mailed your box out today. Gifts for the Queen...

DC# 0306 1070 0005 0863 4483

Mariann

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I love all the graphics!

Debbie - your reign is starting off to a good one!

Tina

• galium
    17 years ago

Where are you Debbie???

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Mariann.That is just about the cutest little kitty I have ever seen,Look at those eyes : )

Yes where is the Queen?

• Boomer _Lady
    17 years ago

I'm here! The Queen has arrived. :)
    Thanks for opening court without me.

Some of you are very fast, I already have 3 boxes to report on & post thank yous for!
    Debbya's box got here Sat. I was sure I posted a Thank You then but I don't see it. Anyone else have posts disappear? I need to check back after posting I guess.
    Then I got boxes today from Cedarnest & galium.

Debbya:
    Deb sent me some cute Easter stuff. A window cling, a bunny snowglobe & candle holder.
    A pretty painted bucket stuffed full of garden things: Gloves, garden fork with flowers painted on it and seeds. Lots of seeds. A cute garden theme notepad. A nice smelling jasmine candle.
    Thanks Deb!

Cedarnest/Nancy:
    Nancy sent me a beautiful plate "Springtime Friends". It has the prettiest garden scene on it with birds, squirrels, racoon & flowers. . A cute painted sign " Gone to the Nursery.. Be back Someday!" That fits me perfectly. LOL
    Also some seeds.
    Thanks Nancy!

galium/Mariann:
    Mariann sent me some great Bath & Body Works stuff, 2 bottles of lotion & one of body wash. I've never tried the Mandarin & Lime before so I'm looking forward to my bath tonight. Also a Lavender Sage candle that smells wonderful.
    Thanks Mariann!

Y'all have got my month off to a great start. Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts.

• Boomer _Lady
    17 years ago

I knew I was forgetting something. OOPS!
    All three ladies sent me beautiful cards with Birthday Wishes..

Mariann,
    I really loved the poem on your card, it looks like you made the card. If you also wrote that poem I'm really impressed!

Thanks again y'all. :)

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Her she comes to save the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)

Nice start to your reign Debbie!

How is your weather? Tell us how warm it is so we can dream of spring.

Tina

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

sounds like you are getting some neat things, deb. i'm slowly but surely working on yours.

i have to locate the picture of that puzzle you sent me and post it. i love it. just haven't framed it yet. i have a small table in the house upstate that i might adhere it to, but haven't made up my mind yet.

maryanne

• galium
    17 years ago

Debbie, I made the card but forgot to turn on the color ink. Didn't realize it until later after I mailed the box. I have Hallmark Card Studio so I didn't write the poem. I did change it around a little. That's what I like about the software it allows me to be creative.

You are really getting some great birthday gifts. Of course, you deserve the best during your reign.

Mariann

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

So how is our Lovely Queen Enjoying Her Reign? Hope you are treating yourself like a queen this month too Debbie.Lots of relaxing and being pampered : )
    Hugs,
    Nancy

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Debbie - come out come out wherever you are......Marco! :-)

Have a wonderful week ladies!
    Tina

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Polo! LOL!

Deb ;)

• snyder
    17 years ago

Debbie, I mailed your box today. Conf # is 0306 1070 0002 9248 6138. Hope you enjoy what I sent . Ann

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

debbie, your box went out today. i didn't take it to the PO, due to not wanting to drive in this mess. my mailman will let me know monday the confirmation number and i'll post then.

hope you are enjoying your month!

maryanne

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Debbie, I mailed your box yesterday conf #03062400000070106146

• Boomer _Lady
    17 years ago

Hi everyone! I just got home from a week of running around. My best friend & I went to Dallas for a couple of days of shopping. Then on the way home we stopped in OKC to spend my birthday with my daughter. Plus more shopping. I'm exhausted & broke. LOL

I was home about 30 minutes when my doorbell rang & my neighbor brought over my mail, which included a fantastic box from Ann. I had no idea you could pack so much in a box that size!

Snyder/Ann sent me:
    A floral notepad, pretty little tin of candy, wonderful smelling set of 3 candles (gardenia and rose), a cute sea shell angel magnet, set of 3 garden tools, some hand cream, beautiful red windchimes, oven mitt and 3 magazines.

Thank you Ann for a wonderful box.

This queen stuff is fun! :)

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

deb,

confirmation number 0306 3030 0002 5216 6342

enjoy!
    maryanne

• Boomer _Lady
    17 years ago

Hi everyone!

sguanzon's box got here yesterday.
    She sent me: Green tea & lavender scented candles, mixed flower seeds,some yummy chocolates, a decorative clay flower pot, a cute little fairy pot sitter,sweet pea body cream, a teacup & saucer set and a couple of magazines.

Thanks Sue for the nice box of gifts.

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

confirmation shows my box to debbie was delivered yesterday. guess you are still out enjoying that single, no committment life :-)

• ggwrn
    17 years ago

Debbie, I mailed my package to you on the 22nd. The conf.
    # is 03061070000062156001

Ginger

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

has anyone heard from debbie?

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....where areeeeeeeeeeeeeee you? :-)

Your box is on it's way. #0306 2400 0000 0341 0166

Have you received all of your boxes except mine?

Let us know!
    Tina

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Mine should be arriving soon as well. Confirmation # 03061070000158967481
    Happy Spring!
    Monica

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Calling Debbie....did you get your last 2 packages?
    Monica

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

last two...what about the last four?????

tina, have you heard from debbie?

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I can't get ahold of her.
    Hopefully, everything is ok on her end???????

• Boomer _Lady
    16 years ago

I'm here! Finally I'm here! I really didn't take my gifts & run off without returning gifts to each of you. :)
    I want to first apologize for my slow response in thanking you all. I'm so, so sorry that I wasn't able to get on here & thank you sooner. It wasn't because I didn't appreciate your gifts. I absolutely did.
    As some of you know, I have rheumatoid arthritis. I usually fight it & only have a couple of days at a time when it keeps me down. Most of the time I'm able to function fairly well. Every once in a while I have a major flare up that knocks me down completely. When that happens, since I live alone, I need help with simple things like getting in & out of bed, etc. I don't like imposing on people more than I have to. So instead of asking family to come stay with me during that time, I go stay with one of them. I just got home 2 days ago & opened these remaining boxes yesterday.

Monipsych/Monica sent me:
    2 Cross stitch kits, one floral & one of teapots. Tiger Lily Bath set which included body mist,lotion,soap, bath salts & sachet. A Pretty teapot tart burner with 4 Yankee candle tarts that smell wonderful. 2 mini wind chimes, one for St. Patrick's day & one floral bell. A thermometer for outdoors, a teapot picture frame. Some tulip bulbs & lots of seeds for planting.
    Thank you Monica for nice things.

Earthly Delights/Maryanne sent me:
    A very pretty Thomas Kincade gift set. It included the decorated gift box which contained a mug, tea, bon bons, cookies & a diary. She also sent me a lavender bath set which consisted of washcloth, shower gel & body butter. She sent me some yummy goodies: Cookies, chocolate almonds & cinnamon roasted cashews. Some note cards & a prayer card was attached to the birthday card. Plus a big, fat chicken with wind chimes hanging from it. So cute!.
    Thank you Maryanne for the wonderful box of gifts.

ggwrn/Ginger sent me:
    A pretty garden flag, 2 pot stakes which are a fairy & a gnome. A cute bunny pot holder & easter egg kitchen towel. Then LOTS of pamper me stuff!
    2 bath bombs, green tea lotion, 2 pacs of foot scrub, foot lotion, 2 facial pacs & a bath pillow.
    Thank you Ginger for the wonderful gifts.

Dawiff/Alison sent me:
    A pretty teapot spoon rest. A cute fairy on a daisy. The daisy is big but shallow so I think it will be perfect for a butterfly water bowl. A beautiful white wall sconce. A pretty tea light burner with a bag full of tea-lights. Plus 10 wonderful smelling Yankee candle tarts to burn also.
    Thanks Alison for the wonderful gifts.

Hummingbird Daisy/ Tina sent me:
    A hummingbird garden kit. It has a 8" hanging basket with potting medium & seeds for hummingbirds.
    Thanks Tina for the nice gift.

Once again I'm so sorry for the late thank yous.
    Dawiff & Earthly Delights have been in a year long swap with me before. Hopefully they will vouch for me when I say I have never been absent this long before. I try to be a good swap partner & post thank you notes promptly. I try to send nice boxes out early in the month. I just couldn't help it this time. Please don't think I was intentionally being rude & thoughtless.

On a brighter note, I mailed my April & May boxes today. So Monica's might be a day late & Maryanne's a day early.

• galium
    16 years ago

Debbie-thank heaven you're okay. My mom had Rheumatoid Arthritis. She suffered terribly. So far I've been lucky.

Hug to you.
    Mariann

• dawiff
    16 years ago

Hugs to you, Debbie! I was concerned, I know you've been a good swap partner. Glad to hear you're back home and feeling better. I don't personally know anyone with RA, but I do have my own back problems, and I know how difficult that can make even the simplest tasks.

Alison

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Debbie,
    Glad to see your feeling better. I was concerned too!

Deb

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Debbie so glad to see you are back up and around.As a fellow RA sufferer I know all too well how unpredictable this monster can be.Literally perfect feeling one day and BAM the next you can be in a flare unable to do the most simple tasks for how ever long it decides it wants to keep you there : ( I agree it is no fun to say the least!!.Glad to hear you have people there to help you out during difficult times with it.Take care of yourself and glad to see you back with us : ))
    Nancy

• monipsych
    16 years ago

We are glad that you are O.K. Also having Fibromyalgia I can understand. It's tough to run after my 5 year old let alone anything else. I think it just blossomed into worry because it was right after those tornadoes in OK. So not that we are glad you have RA but glad that your back.
    Monica

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

debbie, i'm so glad to hear from you. i was concerned, not because boxes were sent, but because i knew your health situation. i'm glad to see you post. i know how debilitating RA is - my heart goes out. yes, i can vouch for you as a wonderful person and a great swap partner. so wonderful to have you back.

thanks for mailing me a box. i'm not sure that this swap is still going on though, have no clue where the hostess is, she hasn't been heard from in quite some time. also, don't see where anyone else is taking it over. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

glad to hear from you again. stay well!!!!

maryanne

• Boomer _Lady
    16 years ago

Thank you all for being so understanding & for the well wishes. :)