Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where is the secret squirrel?

Posted by micyrey 5b (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 18:25

hello
I was looking forward to the secret squirrel swap this year but I don't rember who hosted it, was it BethB? please dose anyone remeber, please let me know.
micyrey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where is the secret squirrel?

Hi Michelle, Yep,'twas me. I had not planned to do it this year as I did not expect to be home.
Sorta thought someone else had volunteered but I can't remember who.
CRS is awful LOl
Beth B

o

hello
oh well:( I would host it but I will be out of town at the end of this month and begining of next month. may be I will do it for april, if people are interested. I have the stuffed squirrel(son of NUTS)I got as a gift last year, I could send around for goodies.
thanks
micyrey

o

Girls, what exactly IS a secret squirrel swap?? I'm curious!!! :O)

Melissa

o

Secret Squirrel is a Crazy swap hosted and supervised by a silly rodent who runs from house to house searching for his favorite treats.
He carries treats with him and sends prizes to those who are able to guess what he is looking for. It is a late winter thing because so many of us have cabin fever by then and need the diversion. He needs to hurry home before spring so he can help Mrs Secret Squirrel get the nest ready for the new little Squirrels.
Last year he got a little carried away out there in the Midwest and I wondered if he might decide the nuts smelled better out there. He left a wounded heart behind but eventually came home. I'm not sure I could trust him to come back this year. He really enjoyed his travels a bit too much. LOL
BB

o

Oh, Wow...that sounds nutty! LOL :O)
And right up my alley! :O) (please no comments!) LOL
I hope you girls decided to give it a go...sounds like tremendous fun!! :O)

o

You know I was thinking about the Secret Squirrel, too. It has been lots of fun the two years that I participated. I think we usually begin in January, so it may be a little late to get it organized this year, but let's bring it back next year!
(Beth, you always made it lots of fun for us. I don't have a squirrel other than the live ones, so think I will pass on starting it off with one of them..LOL)

o

Omg this sounds like so much fun I will go dig through my kids beanie babies I'm sure they have a squirrel I could donate to this. I would love to join.. If not I am willing to host if someone sends me the directions on this or I will even host a B-day swap were a birthday animal comes and visits once a month. maybe i will post and see if any one will join that..thanks for a great idea you gals are great.
Jamie

o

I think we need to wait till beth can host this, I can't imagine a squirrel swap without Beth, it is her baby. one of those real special swaps put on by a real special lady. just my 2 cents worth
carol

o

Oh! I was looking forward to the squirrel swap.
And Sally was also looking forward to see Nuttys.
I seemed to miss all the other swaps.

o

Let's all beg Beth to have it, she can't turn us all down
carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here