Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brenda_in_ok

NEW: Snowed in Again swap closes March 1

brenda_in_ok
13 years ago

Please sign up no later than March 1.

Here are the details:

Everone who wishes to be involved will send the seeds they want to include in the swap to me. When the deadline closes, I will then swap the seeds around, and mail your new seeds back to you.

All types of seeds are welcome, flowers, veggies, shrubs, herbs, vines, etc.

Please inclued at least 25 seeds in each pack, unless they are small seeds, then at least 1/4 teasp per packet. If it is a rare or hard to come by seed, less than 25 is ok, but please be sure to note that on the packet. Think of what you would like to receive and be fair to the others.

Please label each packet with the name of the seeds, and as much info as you can about growing requirements (sun, shade, plant height, spread, growing zone, etc(botanical name and cultivar, if known).

Also put your screen name and email, so if there are questions you can be contacted.

You may send in as many packets as you like, but please no more than 6 packets of the same type of seeds. You will get back roughly the same number you sent in.

Mail your seeds to me in a padded (bubble envelope and include postage to return the envelope to you.

You may include a brief want list of seeds and I will do my best to send you a few off the list (depending on what I receive or have).

Deadline for seeds to reach me will be March 7, 2011. My plan is to get them sorted and out to you as soon as I can after I receive all the packages.

If you wish to be included, please sign up in this thread and I will email you my address.

A list of the seeds you're sending would be appreciated

(optional, this is just to help keep me organized in case a lot of people sign up).

I hope we have lots of people sign up- look forward to hearing from you all.

Comments (26)