Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just Wondering

Posted by jenntongrows 6 pa (tjtoneyhh@aol.com) on
Wed, Feb 28, 07 at 20:36

I have been reading the round robin board and have signed up for several of them. I love this site and am so glad I found it.

I really would love to be in the queen of the month swap but it is full so was wondering if there are enough people out there that would want to start a new one.

It could be like the prince/ princess of the month swap. I see that the queen swap goes by your birthday month and didn't know if we would have enough to do the birthdays so just wondering if anyone would want to just pick a month and sign up.

Please remember this would be a year long commitment. It would not be fair to the others if you could not commit for a year.

Thank You

Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just Wondering

Hello Jennifer;
I was in one of these before and it barely made the year. I enjoyed it because as people dropped out I chose a month in the summer that was not full. My birthday is in December and I rarely get to celebrate. I would join if I could have a summer "birthday". Let me know. diene

o

You can have a summer birthday. So now we have 2 we need 10 more. Do you know of anyone else out there that would want to participate.

Jennifer

o

How does this work?

Tracy

o

Jennifer,Such a cute idea. I am in the other one going on and it is so much fun : ) If you have room for an extra in this one I would love to sign up.I have been queen and would love to be a princess. I will send you an email : )
Nancy

o

Maybe if you started a thread that said sign ups for a princess swap, you would get a lot more response to this, and I think you would fill up in no time:)
I would if I could but I am already in 2 constant swaps, it sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun, good luck:)

o

I'll sign up~~but my Birthday is also in December~lol~~I'd love to have a summer birthday too!

o

Sounds like fun My B-day is in July..But people with winter b-days couldn't get plants when it's to cold to ship..need to know more about this...Thanks,Jody

o

I am guessing but is this where we post now for the Princess Swap?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here