Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

update: acres tomato and pepper swap update

purpleacres
14 years ago

Howdee there

All mailers went out today and so sorry there is not paper or award in the mailers. I opted to not do the awards for this swap I really wanted to get them done and out so you all have them to start planting. I will start my tomatoes early to mid march. Any who I dont really have too many side notes. There was a few that sent really smaller seed packs and really small mailers those mailers got packs as full as i could get them packed and if you did not get 50 back. SEND A Bigger mailer next time. The selection was really outstanding this year and I reeally hope and believe everyone will be pretty happy.

Thanks for being in my swap and please let me know if ya have any question or if there is any confusion.

Acres

Acres Tomato and Pepper Swap Sign up

1, Carsons_mimi GOT 29 pks

2, Booberry85 Got 50 pks

3, Jill (local friend) GOT 21 pks

4, Dirt Diggins GOT 50 pks

5, Jaynine Got 21 pks

6, Patti1957 GOT 50 pks

7, Dem_pa GOT 34 pks

8, Appaloosa909 GOT 31 pks

9, Randar08 GOT 50 pks

10, Sassybutterfly2008 got 23 pks

11, Opie12 GOT 21 pks

12, kygreg GOT 50 pks plus EXTRAS

13, rane_grow GOT 50 pks

14, cyber_meows GOT 50 pks

15, Dusty314 GOT 14 pks

16, Strmywthr3 GOT 50 pks

17, Sorellina (Canada)-----------SENT

1. The hills (Canada) GOT 50 pks

2. Cherone7 GOT 31 pks

20 pepperfanman GOT 28 pks

1. clay lady GOT 33 pks

22 bigvegguy

23 Benjoe

24 Dirt kickers (ClayladyÂs friend) GOT 40 pks

Comments (17)

• booberry85
    14 years ago

Wow! Your so efficient with your swaps. You amaze me!

• carsons_mimi
    14 years ago

Yeah~ my packet arrived today in the mail. What great seeds! I'm doing the happy dance sorting through them all.

Thanks to everyone and to Tracy for all her hard work.

Lynn

• jaynine
    14 years ago

Mine came, too~thanks everybody!

• dem_pa
    14 years ago

I received mine today, too. Thanks to everybody who shared their seeds in the swap. Thanks for a great hostess.

Don (dem_pa)

• booberry85
    14 years ago

WhooHoo! Received my seeds today. Big thanks everyone. I received some great seeds! I need to go look some of them up!

I swear you must bribe your postal people, Purple! Sometimes sending mail to my Mom takes 2 days and she lives 80 miles away from me! Big thanks for all of your hard work.

Becky

• patti1957
    14 years ago

I received my seeds yesterday. Thanks everyone, what a great swap!

Patti

• randar08
    14 years ago

Received mine as well. Thank you everyone.

randar

• booberry85
    14 years ago

Just a curiosity factor, Purple. I just finished a swap of my own and every year I'll get swamped with a couple of things. However, those couple of things seem to change every year!

So what tomatoes & peppers were you swamped with? What varieties did you wish you had more of? Maybe it'll help people decide what to put in the swap next year.

Thanks, Becky

• cherone7
    14 years ago

Got mine yestiddy! Again, you managed to catch me on a planting day! You must be a psy-chick!

Thanks a LOT! Can't wait til next year!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    14 years ago

Yeah ! I got my seeds today !! It's always better than Christmas and my Birthday to get an envelope FULL of seeds ! I've been eyeing my forlorn shelves and grow lights all day as I walked past them doing housework ... I am forcing myself to WAIT a few more weeks to start any seeds ! ;-)
    Thank you Purple for another fantastic swap and thank you everyone who has shared their seeds with me , I really appreciate it .

~Iris

• strmywthr3
    14 years ago

mine seeds came!! thanks so much for hosting!!

• dusty314
    14 years ago

I received my seeds yesterday,too. Thanks everyone!
    What a great swap!
    Thanks again.

• opie12
    14 years ago

I go my seeds on Friday! Good selection, and got one special one that I have been trying without any success to locate, even commercially! Thanks!

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I am so totally happy every one is getting there mailers so promptly and are happy with the selection of seeds they were given. wooo hoo Im so proud of my self lol

Acres

Got a mailer from Benjoe will fill it tomorrow and send it offf no later than wednesday I totally spaced it over the weekend Hubby and I went and bought a cabover camper so we could camp more at the coast with or 4 wheelers. Im so excited I dont know what Im looking forward to more camping or gardening.

• appaloosa909
    14 years ago

Got my envelope... Thanks for a great swap :)

Andrea

• cybermeowz
    14 years ago

Acres,

I got my package today. Yeah! Thanks so much for the great selection of 'maters and peppers. I'm dreaming of vine-ripened tomatoes already! Now if winter would just go away. . . ;)

Thanks,
    Penny

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Received my package a couple of days ago!