Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

UPDATE: I /Heirlooms Spring Sensation partners send and receive

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

Incredible HEIRLOOMS MARCH,

Spring Sensation

This will be for any vegetables that can be planted in the Spring by any method. The seeds can be almost ANYTHING the only requirement is they MUST be able to be planted in the Spring. and of coruse HEIRLOOMS!

Pretty simple isn't it? Please check your partner's list for this and find appropriate seeds

to meet this condition. IF for some reason you can not find something suitable then please ask you partner what they might like or to take a peek at you haves so they may choose from your haves.

Sign-up will be until Feb 27th partners will be posted on Feb 28th

Please send your your package out to your partner no later the March 10th

Please send at least 6 New packs of Heirloom Edibles OR their equivalent of opened packs to equal the same amount of 6 full packages of seeds.

Once partner's have been posted please contact your partner as soon as possible after partners have been chosen in order to begin carrying out and completing this swap.

As always required for our group PLEASE post your DC# here once you package is on the move.

Have fun, enjoy this swap and please being signing up if you would like to join this month!

List of March Swappers

greenthumbgrow- Tammy

grolikecrazy- Chris (Chris never did actually SAY she joined she just said she would be back sooo since I am NOT sure I am going to assign this to be able to drop her IF not ok?)

purpleacres- Tracy

gardenmom2- Nichol

List of March Swap Partners who sends to whom:

greenthumbgrow- Tammy--sends to purpleacres-Tracy---sends to gardenmom2- Nichol ---send to grolikecrazy- Chris will send BACK to grenthumbgrow UNLESS CHRIS IS NOT IN IT, THEN Nichol you will send to Tammy then ok?

I will check with Chris and let you know for sure, IN the mean time PLEASE check the person's list you are assigned to send to, except Nichol, you can hold of until I hear something from Chris ok? Because you MIGHT be sending to Tammy instead alright is that good with everyone?

:) Fran

Comments (29)

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

That sounds good. I will wait until I hear from you.

Nichol

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Sounds Great!

Hi Tracy. Looks Like I get to send to you. Yeah! Make sure your list is UTD ;-)

I will be checking....

Tammy

• purpleacres
    15 years ago

Email sent to my parnter :)

Acres

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Dang it! I forgot to post this. I DID talk to Chris and she said she didn't think she had signed up.
    Which she didn't BUT I wasn't sure if she wanted in or not since she did post she would be back.
    SO NICHOL, this means you will be sending to Tammy!

List of March Swap Partners who sends to whom:
    greenthumbgrow- Tammy--sends to purpleacres-Tracy---sends to gardenmom2- Nichol --- will send to greenthumbgrow

Ok ladies, you all have fun. Sorry I couldn't join BUT having so much going on this month that wasn't expected it just isn't a possibility.

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Giving this one a bump! :) Fran

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

moving up :)

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I would have loved to be in this one too, if it were any normal month for me. But this month I go in for surgery (on March 20) among other things... so I am trying to cut back on the number of RR's I do this month.

Have fun, folks!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Bump! I'm a nosy nellie and still want to read about what people get.
    :)

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Tammy I mailed yours yestrday. I hope you like what I sent.

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

I am sure that I will love it!

Thanks in advance and I will post as soon as its recieved.

Tammy:-)

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Tracys(purpleacres) was mailed Thursday. Sent you an email:-)

Tammy

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

I am stepping in to host this swap while Fran is away. Please post here when you send and receive from your partners. :) Happy swapping!

Kathy

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

I am sorry, I missed a swap to post for Fran on....

She asked me to let everyone know that she should be back by this weekend...if all goes well.

Ill keep you posted, if it isnt herself...LOL

ENjoy your swap !

Kym

• purpleacres
    15 years ago

Howdee there

Got my mailer from Tammy the other day but have had a bad head cold. Getting better so I figure I would post.

I got

an adorable fairy journal (people must know I go through these alot I seem to get one every secret pal swap) What can I say I love to write.

A bunch of hand made seed packages

A pile of yummy seeds including gardeners delight a tomato I have been looking for.

I am totally happy with all my lovely goodies thanks again Tammy. You Rock!! Great idea to send tips too thanks

Acres

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden site

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Hey Kym, Not a problem! :) Thanks for helping out. I really appreciate you letting us know what's going on.

Tracy,
    see I remembered your name and how to spell it! ROFL I'm so proud! LOL Sounds like you got some great loot!!! :)

Kathy~~

• purpleacres
    15 years ago

Wow I am so proud of you Kathy. LOL

Acres/ Tracy/ Hey you

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Glad you liked all the seeds. And the other stuff.

I did make the envies. Glad you liked them but I can't take credit for the idea. Alana Poisiondartfrog introduced me to them in another swap so I spent an evening making them (while DH was watching rambo) and wala had about 100 of them whew. She sent me some and I used them very quickly so decieded to learn to make them. TIP on them: I buy the dot tape (that comes on a roll like the white out strips) and put one dot on the tab to keep it closed. Haven't had any spill on me yet or any complanits;-) The nice thing about them is you can usually open it and then reclose it

You asked how to make them and I will do a template for you and post on my site. I will let you know when it is up so you can check it out. I have been making three sizes for my seeds. Oh yeah I got the small square stack of paper at AC Moores (craft store) for about 4-5 dollars it has beautiful prints on it and it had about 500 sheet I believe. I can get two envies (one small one med) out of one sheet or one large. Glad you enjoyed them and liked our swap!

Tammy

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello everyone,
    I am back. Thanks Kathy for stepping in for me. Kym, I am glad you posted that I did ask someone to let the group know I would be back as soon as I could be.

How is everyone doing? I think everyone has sent and received now? I quickly scanned over the post and I think I read that correctly. I will reread to make sure then post an update! Thanks everyone.

Sorry I had to be offline for a week but it just couldn't be avoided!

Glad to be back!

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

I have not received mine yet, I will post when I do.

Glad to have you back Fran. We missed you here and on the Wow thread. I am glad you are getting everything fixed in your new home. Thanks for everything.

I did mail mine and Tammy rec'd it. Hope that helps.

Nichol

• purpleacres
    15 years ago

Nichol

I know you recieved yours. It was in the box with your soap dear. Unless I sent seeds and a home made candle to some one else lol. Hey maybe I messed up.

Just keep me posted

Tracy

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

DUHHHHHHHHH. Never Mind. DDUUUUUUHHHH Maybe I inhaled more of the fumes from the light that busted than I thought.

When we installed the lights to my seed rack hubby built, one of the bulbs was not locked in and fell over and exploded. When it did, I ofcourse,being the dumby, went" UUUHHH (inhale when scared) and inhaled all of the gas. My chest burned and head has hurt for 2 days. I am feeling better. But that is about the 4th duh moment I have had.

Sorry Tracy.

Nichol

DUUUUUHHHHHHHH

• purpleacres
    15 years ago

The older we get the more duh moments me have.. so it may not be the gas..

Glad you are ok from the explosion wow that sure does sound scary.

Acres / Tracy

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

yeah, LOL I could have blamed it on old age but I 'm stickin to the lt bulb story. It sounds better LOL. It really did happen, and I really was kinda out of it but it as prob. just a regular ol' duh moment. LOL

Thanks Miss Tracy!

Nichol LOL

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry, I haven't posted an update yet, so much to do around here. I haven't even been online much. Can you believe that?
    I have so many threads I STILL need to catch up on.

Nichol, I understand completely! I have those moments a lot myself and your right the lightbulb story was a way better reason lol.
    I have broken one of those too, many times I have learned to hold my breathe and not suck in any of that stuff that comes out of them!

Ok, well, I am headed off to bed. Much to do tomorrow.
    I will try my best to get this update posted tomorrow. G'night all.

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tammy/greenthumbgrow sent waiting to hear she received
    Acres/purpleacres sent---received
    Nichol/gardenmom2 sent---received

Hello everyone,
    waiting to hear from Tammy on whether or not she has received. I really am sorry I didn't get to join this month it has been one of those months!

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Fran, Tammy rec'd. She posted it on another thread. I think it was, ohh I don't remember which thread it was. It may have been her swap,extra extra, or ????? I am not sure, but she did receive it. I will look for the post to tell you which thread. Thanks. Nichol

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Hi Fran. I found the post. It was the cuttings swap. It is on page 2 now. The last full thread. Sheposted it on March 11 around 1:00 on the post. Just saving you some work. We had been chatting over there and she told me she had gotten them and prob. did not think of posting over here. Between the cuttings swap and hers she is prob. crazy busy. You would know though,LOL :) Still can't imagine doing a swap like WOW ! and moving. You are a tough cookie. LOL

Thanks for hosting. Nichol

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Nichol, I am sure you are right. It is also hard to keep up with all the swaps she started, goodness it is three now right? LOL...plus all the ones she joined I bet she is going nutso for sure! HEHE

Tammy/greenthumbgrow sent---received
    Acres/purpleacres sent---received
    Nichol/gardenmom2 sent---received

Well, I guess that brings this swap to a close thanks to you ladies for joining. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope it was fun for you all!

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Thank you all for joining our swap. I hope you all had a wonderful swapping experience. :) Please join us again soon. :)