Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

UPDATE: Acres Edible Swap # 11

purpleacres
12 years ago

Howdee there

Here we are again at the end of my yearly swap. So glad to have the 21 who participated. This was a trying swap for me with my surgery recovery not as quick as I thought and my almost two lovely weeks of jury duty. I made it though. I really truly hope everyone will be happy with what I sent back. I do try my best with what I am sent and what I contribute . :) I hope some of you understand the package count my be down from what you sent due to the size of mailer you sent. I know by hand or have looked up everything sent so if any one has any questions please email me. I am going to be away till Tuesday Hubby has decided we both need a vacation so we are off :)

You are more than welcome to email me or post here when you receive your mailer.

Happy Gardening

ACRES

Comments (13)

• SubruralGirl
    12 years ago

Received my mailer a few days ago. What a wonderful variety! Thank you so much for hosting the swap again this year! Sorry to hear it wasn't smooth as butter. I think you did a magnificent job! Looking forward to next year!

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Mailers were not shipped until friday afternoon ..yesterday. so it is imposable to have gotten your mailer :)

• booberry85
    12 years ago

So glad to hear you're getting getting away for a few days. Enjoy & Happy Valentine's Day!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    12 years ago

Purpleacres,

Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful swap again this year even while recuperating ! I am sure we will all love the seeds that you've sent to us ;-) Hope you enjoy your much deserved vacation !

Iris

• texaspinkpixie
    12 years ago

Hi Purpleacres!

I received my package today. Many thanks to everybody! I am very happy with the package sent and look forward to growing these out!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    12 years ago

Received mine yesterday as well. Love the varieties!! I hope you were able to have a nice, relaxing get-away! Thanks very much!

• booberry85
    12 years ago

Hello!

I received my seeds yesterday. Thank you for all your hard work!

Beecky

• elliesfun
    12 years ago

I received my package yesterday and lots of varieties plus some new things I have never grown before. Love it.
    Thanks for all your work on this swap.

Ellie

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

I got mine, too. Lots of great seeds that I can't wait to grow. Thanks everyone! Margie

• habitat_gardener
    12 years ago

I received my package today and it's incredible! There are at least 4-5 varieties from my most-wanted list (the one I keep in my head and that changes every week) and probably a few more that would've made my list if I'd known about them. Thank you for hosting, purpleacres. You did a great job!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received my seeds today. Thanks to a great hostess and thanks to all who shared their seeds.

Don

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    12 years ago

Received my seeds yesterday ! love the selection ! Thank you all who shared seeds with me ! Purpleacres, thank you for hosting even when you weren't feeling well ! Hope you had a great vacay and feel better ! Now if only spring would get here !!

• SubruralGirl
    12 years ago

My bad! It was a different swap from a different site I received. There was no indication of which swap it was or where it came from. The To and From had my address and no note inside. Thought it was this one. Oops! I did get yours a few days later and it was great! Thanks for the great variety. Many things I've wanted to try. Looking forward to doing this swap next year!