Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Edible Vegetables, Fruits Herbs and Flowers

Posted by meimei007 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 28, 08 at 0:13

Let's do a swap on anything edible!!! I am making the due date soon, so we all have time to plant. Seeds should be no older than 2007.

Please have all seeds to me by April 15, and I will have all seeds in the mail by April 21st.

If you are looking for something specific, send a want list (but know that you may not get everything on it!).

There are not too many rules for this swap other than being edible, but do not send in more than 5 packs of the same seed, so we can have a variety. Also send SASE and enough postage for me to return your seeds.....

The address to send seeds to is:

Rebecca McMurrin
340 Gary Way
North Salt Lake, UT 84054

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Edible Vegetables, Fruits Herbs and Flowers

Just to make this swap a little different, I thought we could post what we are going to send in to trade and what we are interested in. For example you can post that you are sending in watermelon, armenian cucumbers and Lisbon onions, and you are interested in the lemon cucumbers that flwrs4evr sent in.

Here is a partial list of the edibles that I am going to put in this swap:
Watermelon: Sugar Baby
Beans: Malibu (Pole)
Beans: Royal Purple
Beans: Cascade Giant Pole
Lettuce: Grands Rapids
Lettuce: Sampler
Lettuce: Mesclum
Lettuce: Butter Crunch
Pumpkin: Heirloom, White and Sweet Meat
Cucumber: National Pickling and Lemon
Radish: Watermelon
Onion: White Lisbon Bunching
Onion: Tokyo White Bunching
Lima Bean: King of the Garden
Fennel
Cress
Chervil: Curled
Salad Burnet
Pepper: Hungarian Wax
Kohlrabi: Early White Vienna
Kale: Dwarf Blue Curled
Calendula (edible flower)
Viola: Helen Mount (edible flower)
Beet: Yellow Detroit
Nasturtium (edible flower)
Catnip
Parsley: Italian Flat Leaf
Lavendar
Basil: Lemon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here